Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2013, 07:32 AM   #10621
H-I-M
Apprentice Genin

H-I-M saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaty View Post
????????????????????????????????? what are they showing at this event????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????
They'll play the whole chapter 4 in 80 minutes.
----------------------------------------------

RUMOR: Kushina MAY be playable.

Basically, a guy who works at GameOne (a very popular French channel that airs Naruto. They're ahead of everyone is the world except Japan of course) interviewed Matsuyama today.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

And he just posted on his facebook page "Kushina Uzumaki will be in S3".
https://www.facebook.com/tellouck.julien

We've all seen the trailers and we all know she'll be in the story, at least, so it would be stupid for him to say that if he was just talking about the story, IMO, but you never know, that's why I said rumor.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-08-2013, 07:33 AM   #10622
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluclaudino View Post
I simply answered to this phrase:

"The game is awesome stop complaining please"

I criticize arguing.
I understand you are new and all but please stop with the ignorance. No one appreciates it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-08-2013, 07:53 AM   #10623
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by H-I-M View Post
They'll play the whole chapter 4
I don't think I will wanna see that lol.
Old 02-08-2013, 08:09 AM   #10624
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by H-I-M View Post
They'll play the whole chapter 4 in 80 minutes.
----------------------------------------------
nice. are they allowed to film?

Old 02-08-2013, 08:16 AM   #10625
H-I-M
Apprentice Genin

H-I-M saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaty View Post
nice. are they allowed to film?
Apparently not.

Old 02-08-2013, 08:39 AM   #10626
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

itachithedarkcrow saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I dont want major spoilers im not watching jink madara obito or nagato vids so no spoulers plz
Old 02-08-2013, 08:45 AM   #10627
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
A better look of madara uchiha
Spoiler:

Nice, I'm dying to see Madara's moveset.

I want to know how on earth cc2 will mix in his Fire style and wood style jutsu's into his moveset
Old 02-08-2013, 08:46 AM   #10628
bluclaudino
Genin

bluclaudino has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

Quote:
Originally Posted by konoha chimp View Post
I understand you are new and all but please stop with the ignorance. No one appreciates it.
Ignorance? What am I ignoring you think? You should stop to prevent others from expressing themselves. I can criticize this game and I do.You just want to say "wooo, awesome", "wooo, great one", "wooo, can't wait"? You do, i'm mature enough to analyze the huge critical aspects of this game.
Old 02-08-2013, 08:48 AM   #10629
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikahel View Post
Nice, I'm dying to see Madara's moveset.

I want to know how on earth cc2 will mix in his Fire style and wood style jutsu's into his moveset
Personally I would prefer him without the woodstyle, he's already got enough Jutsu as it is xD besides I think Hashirama should be the only one with woodstyle in the game

Old 02-08-2013, 08:54 AM   #10630
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Personally I would prefer him without the woodstyle, he's already got enough Jutsu as it is xD besides I think Hashirama should be the only one with woodstyle in the game
I was thinking the same, because as a master Uchiha he should have great fire annihilation as his main jutsu and great fire destruction as his charged jutsu. It would be better if cc2 gave him deep forest emergence as an alternate jutsu that you can select on the character select screen. Or they could just make it his tilt. I just hope it isn't his jutsu.

Plus I wonder how his ultimate will be, I really want it to be the meteors but then again if the don't include perfect Susanoo in his moveset people will not like that. Obviously PS won't be his awakening because its too big so I'm guessing complete Susanoo will be his awakening instead.

For his ultimate jutsu I thought that he culd summon and then drop a meteor on the opponent and then summon perfect Susanoo and slice the meteor in two creating a giant after shock.

Edit: Hashirama is going to look so weak in storm 3 compared to Madara. I hope they give him a new badass awakening.
Old 02-08-2013, 08:55 AM   #10631
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Ignorance? What am I ignoring you think? You should stop to prevent others from expressing themselves. I can criticize this game and I do.You just want to say "wooo, awesome", "wooo, great one", "wooo, can't wait"? You do, i'm mature enough to analyze the huge critical aspects of this game.
No you yourself are making people uncomfortable people by just criticizing their opinions..
And please don't tell me what I 'want to say' you know nothing about me or my opinions. For all you know I might agree with you but you're just too ignorant to realize that. I simply just don't like your attitude.

Oh you're the mature one? says the person telling people to 'shut up' in a discussion forum.
And btw you haven't displayed any analytic abilities, just the ability to express an opinion and criticize other peoples opinions.
So don't come to me with your condescending attitude. It will get you nowhere with me/this forum.

Old 02-08-2013, 08:59 AM   #10632
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

Yeah mikahel I agree with everything you just said, with Madara they have so much room to be inventive with Jutsu idea's, if they give him woodstyle imo it would be a lack of creativity as he has much more potential for more unique Jutsu.

Yeah by the looks of thing Hashirama is going/deserves to have a completely new moveset, I don't feel the games have ever done Hashirama any justice

Old 02-08-2013, 09:05 AM   #10633
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Yeah mikahel I agree with everything you just said, with Madara they have so much room to be inventive with Jutsu idea's, if they give him woodstyle imo it would be a lack of creativity as he has much more potential for more unique Jutsu.

Yeah by the looks of thing Hashirama is going/deserves to have a completely new moveset, I don't feel the games have ever done Hashirama any justice
Well actually the best ultimate jutsu in the history of ultimate ninja games has to be Hashirama's bringer of darkness/beat down/deep forest emergence/tree nuke bomb LOL.

I've gained a liking to Hashirama's combos in storm generations, I don't mind if they leave those, as long as his awakening and ultimate jutsu is changed. I don't know what kind if awakening they could give him though.
Old 02-08-2013, 09:25 AM   #10634
bluclaudino
Genin

bluclaudino has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

Quote:
No you yourself are making people uncomfortable people by just criticizing their opinions..
And please don't tell me what I 'want to say' you know nothing about me or my opinions. For all you know I might agree with you but you're just too ignorant to realize that. I simply just don't like your attitude.

Oh you're the mature one? says the person telling people to 'shut up' in a discussion forum.
And btw you haven't displayed any analytic abilities, just the ability to express an opinion and criticize other peoples opinions.
So don't come to me with your condescending attitude. It will get you nowhere with me/this forum.
I did not criticize anyone's opinion, i've been "locked" just because i criticized the game, I doesn't accept it. I have not even interpreted what you mean, I said You have no right to tell me whether or not I can criticize the game. Do not tell me I'm ignorant. My attitude is critical, I say what I do not like and why, I do not give a damn if you do not like.

I said that "those who do not want to discuss shut up", it seems more than fair. I don't accept that it is said to "stop criticizing."

Did you even read what I wrote or you just write it? I have written which characters are missing, because they have to do them and what would be done. Do you think that I have criticized the views of anyone? Prove it.

Finally, I am not condescending to anyone, I expressed a criticism of the game and I was told to stop, do not accept it. I would ask you to stop talking about me and return to discuss the game.
Old 02-08-2013, 09:26 AM   #10635
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Gedo mazo card
Spoiler:
Old 02-08-2013, 09:31 AM   #10636
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Yea i agree
Old 02-08-2013, 09:37 AM   #10637
shinyi2604
Genin

shinyi2604 has completed a tough C-rank mission!shinyi2604 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Gedo mazo card
Spoiler:
this basically confirms war Tobi as playable since this looks to be his ougi
and it also more or less confirms Jinchuriki and No one vs Naruto and Bee, to be in the game
/edit accidentally deleted this
Old 02-08-2013, 09:38 AM   #10638
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

Lol how can you accedintly delete a post lol
Old 02-08-2013, 09:41 AM   #10639
shinyi2604
Genin

shinyi2604 has completed a tough C-rank mission!shinyi2604 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Lol how can you accedintly delete a post lol
forgot what i had wrote, and for some reason regreted it, lol
man... i forget stuff quick :P
sorry if i confused you :P

Last edited by shinyi2604; 02-08-2013 at 09:49 AM.
Old 02-08-2013, 10:01 AM   #10640
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I did not criticize anyone's opinion, i've been "locked" just because i criticized the game, I doesn't accept it. I have not even interpreted what you mean, I said You have no right to tell me whether or not I can criticize the game. Do not tell me I'm ignorant. My attitude is critical, I say what I do not like and why, I do not give a damn if you do not like.

I said that "those who do not want to discuss shut up", it seems more than fair. I don't accept that it is said to "stop criticizing."

Did you even read what I wrote or you just write it? I have written which characters are missing, because they have to do them and what would be done. Do you think that I have criticized the views of anyone? Prove it.

Finally, I am not condescending to anyone, I expressed a criticism of the game and I was told to stop, do not accept it. I would ask you to stop talking about me and return to discuss the game.
^ I'm just going to leave it at this

Closed Thread