Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 02-07-2013, 04:16 PM   #21
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Tri-Luna Official RP

(What Giant, are you talking about the Orphan I'm fighting?)

-Orphans finally stops moving around and roars-

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Hotarubi Hyuuga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 04:24 PM   #22
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Yea..

Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 04:27 PM   #23
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

(Oh, alright then)

-Orphan tries to smash him with it's giant claw-

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Old 02-07-2013, 04:28 PM   #24
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

"Oh no!" Ithen jump out of the way as I see someone on the otherside. "Hi! Fancy meeting you here!"

Old 02-07-2013, 04:42 PM   #25
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Yep, just -tries to pull my swords out- Hanging out, Lo!

Alright, don't panic love-uses trees to tied up the Orphans arms and legs-

-I put my food in it's back to finally pull my sword out and almost falls off the Orphan, but I'm caught by a Tree that Lo makes- Thank you!

Not a problem love

Do you always have to call me love? it's kind of weird.....

Old 02-07-2013, 04:49 PM   #26
Kirin Inuzuka
Chunin Exam Participant

Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*goes through the barrier with a light spell and uses water magic to breath underwater and start swimming*

You come to love not by finding the perfect person but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.
Kirin Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 05:33 PM   #27
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"huh... I wander were Diablo went? I swear he is a slacker. Hahaha" Soon a rock smashedmy head as I bleed looking unconsious.

"Idiot...." The demon looking Child walks out leaving burnt foot prints behind.

My eyes swirling.

Old 02-07-2013, 06:12 PM   #28
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

I begin to walk around under water just for the heck of it.
Old 02-07-2013, 06:13 PM   #29
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

"We should Go out of the water."
One of the cats following me jumps on my head.
"Yes, We can have some fun when people aren't constantly chasing us."
"Yea, lets go."
The bubble then cracks, it bursts as we go through it. It then mends itself. We begin to swim up. Even though my Child is a cat, she has no problem with the water. I keep swimming until we reach pulse. The cat then jumps from my head and lands on the ground. I begin to stretch.

"Umm, do you see that?"

An orphan is standing there, huge. It has a Large bow. I then take out my crossbow. IT begins to fire a me. It misses each shot.
"How lucky you cant hit me."
I point my crossbow at it, I then fire. It goes right in it's head. "How unlucky I hit you right in between the eyes, for you I mean. I then shoot it in the head. Multiple times. It isn't dying. But it's form of attack is useless against me. I remove a sword from on my back and I jump up. I flip behind the orphan and impale it in the back, right in the spine.
"How luck-" I then almost get smashed by the orphan atempting to whack me I leap off and luckily land right on my feet, unharmed.
"Lucky I managed to land unharmed."
"You are annoying me kid." The orphan tells me.
"Oh, you are capable of speech. It feels bad to kill you then."
I then shoot it right in the uvula as it begins to talk again. It severs the uvula and he swallow it. It then grows back.
"I regenerate, You wont kill me."
I shoot him a few more times in various vital organs. I then look at the water and smile. The orphan comes at me and it slips, sliding into the water as a rock gets dislodged and smacks into the orphan, forcing it down.
"We took care of him."
A huge rock then comes flying at me. I duck right in time. The orphan comes back up.
"Unlucky a storms is coming."
Within seconds, the sky turns dark and lightning strikes the orphan, and because he is in water, it toasts him.
"Unlucky, a one in a million chance."
The orphan begins to come out of the water, seriously injured, and his regeneration stopped.

Spoiler:

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 06:25 PM   #30
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

*Walks around in a city of the Sanctum Empire with Icarus by my side*

Where are we going my lady?

Don't be so proper Icarus, losen up

Yes, my lady

That's.......not losening up....

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

Dragon Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 06:30 PM   #31
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Soon Diablo grabed me as he threw me on his shoulder.

"Hot HOt What the ehck are you doing!"

"Nut up or Shut up human."
"I hate you some times."

Soon I hear some noises as I tell Diablo about it.

"Got it... Lets go." Soon he sprinted off after the noise.

"See yea later! I hope we can meet again!"
He then sprinted off into the noise when he saw someone who looked familier.
"He haven't I seen you somewhere?" Saying this to Ace.

Old 02-07-2013, 06:39 PM   #32
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Before I could notice the demonic child running after me I could hear it. The normal diablo noises, loud thumping, searing grass. They then run up to me and ask me if they have seen me before. "Oh hey, you leave cause of the cops to?"
At that point the orphan I was fighting comes out of the water again. "How many times do I have to kill you!"
I then shoot it right in the head, repeatedly. Each time driving the tip further into it's brain.
"Your screwed since the lightning screwed up your nervous system and you cant regenerate."
I then fire one more shot into it's head and it falls over, barely alive.
"So like I said, Hey. What are you doing here?"

Spoiler:

Old 02-07-2013, 06:51 PM   #33
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

*Hmm, gets up on the edge of the city rails and starts to walk on them, trying to keep my balance*

My lady get down from there, you'll fall!

Oh, relax I do this all the time, when you're sleeping

While I'm sleeping!?

Yeah, all the time *Wind blows really hard, making me slip and fall off the edge of the City* AAAHHHH!!!

Oh, now my lady! *Flies after her*

Old 02-07-2013, 06:54 PM   #34
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"Na just parting until Diablo here ruined it. So we came here to look for fun. Hunt. Cops never find me. Or the real me atlest." He then jumps off of Diablo and looks at the Orphan. "Nice job there. Names Atsuma."

Old 02-07-2013, 06:57 PM   #35
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

"My name is Ace."
I shake his hand and I pull out my crossbow and fire it right at your face. It instantly swerves off course and lands in the ground.
"Your innate luck is really good compared to most. This is my Child."
The black cat jumps onto my head.

Spoiler:

Old 02-07-2013, 07:00 PM   #36
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I stand there eyes widen in shock.

"N...Nice...to meat you...."

"Scarsy cat..." Diablo says to him.

Old 02-07-2013, 07:04 PM   #37
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Style View Post
*Hmm, gets up on the edge of the city rails and starts to walk on them, trying to keep my balance*

My lady get down from there, you'll fall!

Oh, relax I do this all the time, when you're sleeping

While I'm sleeping!?

Yeah, all the time *Wind blows really hard, making me slip and fall off the edge of the City* AAAHHHH!!!

Oh, now my lady! *Flies after her*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
I stand there eyes widen in shock.

"N...Nice...to meat you...."

"Scarsy cat..." Diablo says to him.
I suddenly hear screaming coming from the sky.
"Luck, ACTIVATE!!!!!!!"
The person falling from the sky is completely fine.

Spoiler:

Old 02-07-2013, 07:11 PM   #38
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

*I stop fallin and I am completely fine* Huh?

Lumiere! are you alright? *flies next to me*

Uh, huh *nods with a comfused look on my face*

Why would you do something so reckless, and what's worse is you paniced while your life was in danger, why didn't you just use your powers to save yourself!

I....I don't know....

Old 02-07-2013, 07:13 PM   #39
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Pool stood motionless while still moving on the automated walkway. This place was always technologically advanced, from what he could remember. He sighed as he reached his destination, the library. He slipped through the automatic doors and grabbed one of the iPads on the shelves. Pool flipped through the E-book titled "Physics for Idiots". After an hour or so of reading up, he gently put the device back where he found it and exited the library. Pool just wondered what the other countries were up to, and how life here was going to play out.

Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:16 PM   #40
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"OH cool! YOu must have some awsome power! I love it!"

Tags
child, chosen, magic, moon, orphan, outcast, pulse, sanctum, tri-luna