Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2013, 02:53 PM   #10561
Uchihajosh2013
Academy Graduate

Uchihajosh2013 has a dark heart coursing with Dark ChakraUchihajosh2013 has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
Well since there is not much new game related news to talk aboot...I did enjoy the latest anime ....sigh...I cant believe not only will I wont be getting the anbu kakashi or itachi dlc like EU & JP but cc2 has not even shown or revealed any bit of info regarding edo itachi and nagato..

The episodes really did not show that much and I cant help but feel uneasy about nagato being playable for this game. Edo itachi is a given but nagato...ever since storm 2 and gen I always get the sense that something does not permit the devs to make that char since he has never made the cut. I am on my last reserves of patience.

@ mikahel I know your not complaining at least you get a tank load of goodies ...

here are real reasons to be upset:
*no dlc costumes for my region.

*no info regarding edo nagato or even edo itachi who should be a given but yet we have already seen the jinks who the anime have not even revealed fighting yet.

*no special box or collectors edition art specials for my region.

*No official statement regarding if other regions will get dlc later on or at all for that matter.

I tell you I never thought I would be this upset so close to the games release...usually I have the sense of anxiousness waiting for the game of my dreams but this time ...the wait does not affect me which is in part due the sasuke like anger that is flowing through my veins.

CC2 and..especially the promotional and regional management have..... alot of splaining to do ...
I'm so ready for this game but shameful your post made me laugh it was really funny I love that show. I'm so happy I live in the UK so I will be getting the extra DLC's but I really feel sorta guilty because I do indeed recall you saying you wanted anbu's way back when NUNSG was on the way. Personally, I want the Sasuke and Kakashi one but I guess I can't complain seeing your situation.

Cheer up mate, and I hope you get happy again soon I don't like when your so sad and angry.

Last edited by Uchihajosh2013; 02-07-2013 at 03:08 PM.
Old 02-07-2013, 03:10 PM   #10562
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

^ yea shamefull is usually the most euforic guy here
Old 02-07-2013, 03:22 PM   #10563
Vampiro
Chunin

Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Yes vampiro...thats the case unfortunately ...however I see that you would have taken away goofy tobi ...I am so happy he is in why would you want to take away one of the few droplets of joy I have left. Goofy tobi is awesome hes so funny and he basically is ...
Spoiler:
the real true version of obito had he not went totally crazy and turning to the ways of evil instead of the light.
Hehe yes indeed, he is like the nice version.

And don't understand me wrong, i would not have taken him out. I would have kept ALL characters if it was up to me

But if i had to choose 1 character to remove it would indeed have been Funny Tobi. Just because there are most likely 2 other Tobi versions in the game already. Still, i like the fact he is still in ofcourse!
Old 02-07-2013, 03:25 PM   #10564
Vampiro
Chunin

Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioroshi. View Post
^ yea shamefull is usually the most euforic guy here
Yes, he's a cool guy

We seem to agree a lot nowdays. Altough i can remember we weren't always on the same team last year with Generations.
Even tough we had different opinions back then i always found him to be very polite and friendly, even when we didn't agree. Thats a rare thing nowdays unfortunatly.
Old 02-07-2013, 03:26 PM   #10565
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampiro View Post
Hehe yes indeed, he is like the nice version.

And don't understand me wrong, i would not have taken him out. I would have kept ALL characters if it was up to me

But if i had to choose 1 character to remove it would indeed have been Funny Tobi. Just because there are most likely 2 other Tobi versions in the game already. Still, i like the fact he is still in ofcourse!
You'd keep Karin over goofy tobi??
Old 02-07-2013, 03:35 PM   #10566
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Karin is actually pretty good Tobi sucks..

Although if Serious tobi won't be a main character then I'd keep Goofy tobi

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-07-2013, 03:41 PM   #10567
Juiken Luminus
Veteran Chunin

Juiken Luminus has completed a tough C-rank mission!Juiken Luminus has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGriever View Post
blood is needed in some scenes to make it more realistic such as minato and Kushina getting impaled. apart from that im not bothered about blood.

as for no Ring Outs online...i think alot of people will be happy with this XD

@Juiken it was pretty obvious though with the whole 9-11 thing XD also why do you always seem to have the same mains as me lol what draws you to these characters? if your reason is satisfactory then i will allow you to main them my child
I didn't realize, I'm sorry. I mean I never even saw the original post, about it. And you just happen to have the same mains as me lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spritel No Jutsu Productions

Storm 3: Sasuke, Mifune, Utakata, Yagura, Nagato, Itachi

Epic STORM 2 Rivals: Uchiha_Sora, XGriever, & Parak111.
Old 02-07-2013, 03:41 PM   #10568
Vampiro
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikahel View Post
You'd keep Karin over goofy tobi??
Yes. But for the simple fact that Karin only takes a single slot. You can take out Funny Tobi but he will still be in the game as Masked Man.
Old 02-07-2013, 03:46 PM   #10569
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioroshi. View Post
Sry i never ordered online.I live in serbia so if i order at lets say amazon which we do not have here they will have to bring it to my address or wut?
Also i need credit card or paypal right?
Wow I forgot how many people all over the world love naruto and the games. Wow are there many other gamers in Serbia that play it ?....Anyhow yes the best thing is to order the game online so it can be delivered to your door. I also recommend checking shopping plazas or game stores near by so you can just pick up the game with cash if you dont like credit cards....some online stores do accept checks also but that usually takes a while longer because they have to wait for it to cash first before they ship it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchihajosh2013 View Post
I'm so ready for this game but shameful your post made me laugh it was really funny I love that show. I'm so happy I live in the UK so I will be getting the extra DLC's but I really feel sorta guilty because I do indeed recall you saying you wanted anbu's way back when NUNSG was on the way. Personally, I want the Sasuke and Kakashi one but I guess I can't complain seeing your situation.

Cheer up mate, and I hope you get happy again soon I don't like when your so sad and angry.
I am happy your ready for the game and just so you know its actually my game of the year ...however I do have issues with how certain things were handled for this game ...anyhow I get the" hint" I guess some of you are sick of my rants about the lack of dlc and info.

Anyhow ...I see your new here and welcome to the forums!!
..I am humbled that you have acknowledged me and also I do appreciate your high level of understanding and compassion. I truly am heartbroken and upset however I will refrain some of my feelings as some of you have told me in one way or another not to stress it and to have faith ect.....I can take a hint when those are sick of my ramblings.
Quote:
Yes, he's a cool guy

We seem to agree a lot nowdays. Altough i can remember we weren't always on the same team last year with Generations.
Even tough we had different opinions back then i always found him to be very polite and friendly, even when we didn't agree. Thats a rare thing nowdays unfortunatly.
Wow thats really cool of you to say...and I really found you to be very respectful and kind as well. I just hope we do get those chars you mentioned and find out about all the other mysteries ....yeah with less than a month to go I would like more info detailed already. CC2 must be cooking up something tasty....I have a feeling there still adding touches to the game for some reason lol.

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ
Old 02-07-2013, 03:49 PM   #10570
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Wow I forgot how many people all over the world love naruto and the games. Wow are there many other gamers in Serbia that play it ?....Anyhow yes the best thing is to order the game online so it can be delivered to your door. I also recommend checking shopping plazas or game stores near by so you can just pick up the game with cash if you dont like credit cards....some online stores do accept checks also but that usually takes a while longer because they have to wait for it to cash first before they ship it out.
Yes there are many but most of my friends play on Xbox and buy pirated versions cuz its like 15 times cheaper,i reyped myself when i bought ps3.Every game costs me 60$-100$ now lol.My friends get it for like 5$
Old 02-07-2013, 04:08 PM   #10571
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
Karin is actually pretty good Tobi sucks..

Although if Serious tobi won't be a main character then I'd keep Goofy tobi
He still has a badass awakening though.
Quote:
Yes. But for the simple fact that Karin only takes a single slot. You can take out Funny Tobi but he will still be in the game as Masked Man.
Sorry but I do not agree with you guys, that's like saying take out Sage Naruto, or Hebi Sasuke.

Plus goofy Tobi is the first Tobi we knew with the orange mask and akatsuki outfit. The only way I'd be ok with removing goofy Tobi is if they gave masked man his akatsuki outfit and orange mask as an alternate outfit.

And I'd like to make a point about character slots because it pisses me off when people bang on about taking up slots. Firstly slots is meaningless when it comes to the character roster. Cc2 decide from the beginning who will and will not be in the game. After they've decided who will be on the roster, then cc2 will place them into slots on the select screen. If cc2 want 80 characters then thats what they will do; if they want 100 characters then they will make 100 slots.

People talking about unwanted characters taking up slots is stupid, cuz cc2 have already decided the roster.
Old 02-07-2013, 04:09 PM   #10572
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Maybe goofy tobi will be a switchable for rinne tobi or MM...just a thought...even though generation he was separate they could have changed that or plan to change it with the rinne version as a swap.

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 02-07-2013, 05:01 PM   #10573
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikahel View Post
He still has a badass awakening though.

Sorry but I do not agree with you guys, that's like saying take out Sage Naruto, or Hebi Sasuke.

Plus goofy Tobi is the first Tobi we knew with the orange mask and akatsuki outfit. The only way I'd be ok with removing goofy Tobi is if they gave masked man his akatsuki outfit and orange mask as an alternate outfit.

And I'd like to make a point about character slots because it pisses me off when people bang on about taking up slots. Firstly slots is meaningless when it comes to the character roster. Cc2 decide from the beginning who will and will not be in the game. After they've decided who will be on the roster, then cc2 will place them into slots on the select screen. If cc2 want 80 characters then thats what they will do; if they want 100 characters then they will make 100 slots.

People talking about unwanted characters taking up slots is stupid, cuz cc2 have already decided the roster.
I agree with this, although it's still upsetting to see one character take 2 or 3 slots when they are usually all very similar but that isn't really the case for Tobi.

Quote:
Maybe goofy tobi will be a switchable for rinne tobi or MM...just a thought...even though generation he was separate they could have changed that or plan to change it with the rinne version as a swap.
They have proven, to them, different movset or awkening means different character and different slot. So Tobi will take 3 slots if the goofy version is in.
Old 02-07-2013, 05:03 PM   #10574
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I don't understand why people say that Orange Mask Tobi isn't part of the story, he's involved in the Kage Summit correct?

~
~

Old 02-07-2013, 05:08 PM   #10575
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

^Yes sir he is.

Old 02-07-2013, 05:38 PM   #10576
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidan View Post
I don't understand why people say that Orange Mask Tobi isn't part of the story, he's involved in the Kage Summit correct?
Yes. He also fought Konan like that so he certainly won't be left out. To bad they likely will not take the time to change him with the new War Tobi being there focus. I'm tired of fighting him in awkening in all of his story mode fights.
Old 02-07-2013, 06:02 PM   #10577
DarkSasuke50
Ninja Academy Student

DarkSasuke50 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

[IMG]
Quote:
[/IMG]

Fuu ultra sexy card <3
Old 02-07-2013, 06:06 PM   #10578
SkullGang
Ninja Academy Student

SkullGang is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Can characters with different movesets share the same slot ?
Old 02-07-2013, 06:13 PM   #10579
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

itachithedarkcrow saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

why r they putting the card on art with ugly ass edo eyes they look so ridiculous and fuu doesnt look sexy she looks like a zombie... if the art in storm 3 is there alive version why put ugly version on card
Old 02-07-2013, 06:43 PM   #10580
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachithedarkcrow View Post
why r they putting the card on art with ugly ass edo eyes they look so ridiculous and fuu doesnt look sexy she looks like a zombie... if the art in storm 3 is there alive version why put ugly version on card
I like the rinne sharr combo eyes better for all the jinks makes them look way more fierce.

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Closed Thread