Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

View Poll Results: Who wins?
Dangai Ichigo 9 47.37%
BM Naruto 10 52.63%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-07-2013, 05:33 AM   #41
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro
Default Re: Dangai Ichigo vs BM Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate combatant View Post
Naruto should easily win because of his superior speed, strength, skills, techniques, experience and other abilities!!!
Not easily lol

J
ust Call Me Bl4ck-Lav3nder Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags Trailer
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's Creed Revelation Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Roronoa Zoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 06:20 AM   #42
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate combatant View Post
Naruto should easily win because of his superior speed, strength, skills, techniques, experience and other abilities!!!
Fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
All you are describing is Ichigo speed which is meaningless. Number one Naruto is every bit as fast as bleach top tiers. You think Aizen was impressive. Naruto characters have dodged and reacted to bombs on multiple occasions. Deidara was literally using a substance equal to c4 if you don't know how fast c4 is look it up. Not only that frs traveled kilometers in an instant. Naruto characters in general are massively faster than both feats. Ichigo's feat is not really impressive in hst.
Tell me which other (hst) character has jumped so far in such an time frame. Most of the Hst would eat their heart out. Its a fiction that and c4 karura(not like actual c4 at all) disagree with your point.

I doubt it, narutos 'body flicker' is pretty standard for the higher bleach tiers ,Shunpo/sonido/aizens teleporting etc. Narutos speed is even less impressive then ichigos.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes

Last edited by BMC1994; 02-07-2013 at 06:25 AM.
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:37 AM   #43
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post

Tell me which other (hst) character has jumped so far in such an time frame. Most of the Hst would eat their heart out. Its a fiction that and c4 karura(not like actual c4 at all) disagree with your point.

I doubt it, narutos 'body flicker' is pretty standard for the higher bleach tiers ,Shunpo/sonido/aizens teleporting etc. Narutos speed is even less impressive then ichigos.
Lol most clay bombs in general detonate the same way some are faster than c-4. It doesn't matter what he can do with the bombs. Just how fast such bombs usually detonate. Also lol at it's fiction.It's fiction but we compare it to the real world to describe the feats. Everything from bullets- to distance. Otherwise individuals will be saying face palming a godly being as impressive. But guess what it's not. Every other fiction has a character face palming an villain that is known as god in their story line. Examples Pain, Enel, Kami/piccolo, and etc. Being a god is worth a $1 in fiction.

Also you fail to grasp when debating multiverse speed techniques don't mean anything. How fast was said technique is all that matters. What it can do does not matter considering even with there story the speed always are countered. So you take a feats that can actually be compared. Like bullet timing, time/distance, and etc. Basically something that can be related to the real world. Otherwise people will think series like Bleach actually has the speed to match series like db.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
FRS speed feat comes from the CT crater crossing against Deva Path when the body counts down his 5 seconds.
Yeah he people always think of the first one for some reason. Also smh at using speech as a tool to debunk it.

Last edited by Devils Lawyer; 02-07-2013 at 07:40 AM.
Devils Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 02:01 PM   #44
Nigoyukai
Chunin Exam Participant

Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Why is speed even a factor if 1. Ichigo can't hurt BM Naruto unless he dumps Mugetsu on him and 2. There's an unspecified starting distance.
Nigoyukai is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 02:14 PM   #45
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigoyukai View Post
Why is speed even a factor if 1. Ichigo can't hurt BM Naruto unless he dumps Mugetsu on him and 2. There's an unspecified starting distance.
default would be 30m.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 05:27 PM   #46
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Yeah no you have no idea what you are talking about. Number 1 anime is not canon material. Number 2 character statements are a free action. Pretty sure you have no idea what that means. Besides that point he didn't even say it he thought it so you fail. Number 3 it traveled the length of that ct it kilometers. Number 4 you don't even know where everyone reference frs speed from. Number 5 I repeat you have no idea what you are talking about. Frs was actually agreed upon to be faster let alone slower.

LOL If there's one thing I got from this rant, it's that I must have several clues about what I'm talking about.

1.) No, it's not but anime is made to directly reflect the fights unless it's contradictory to the manga. Not to mention it's better for timing speed than panels. How do you clock the speed between panels >.> unless there are statements or other reference points you can't this is part of the reason I hate calcs so much.

Sure they can be free actions if they are thoughts, but I don't see how interjections somehow run on some different timeline. Fair enough though I guess I can chock that up to PIS or just the nature of anime fights. And Shima clearly says "He threw it!" In a speech bubble, so how about you look at the panel before challenging me. In other words, you fail.

There were multiple times FRS was thrown. The first time it was slow enough to allow Human Path to grab and throw Animal Path. Even if you wank Human Path's reaction time through the roof it doesn't matter because Animal Path had to physically travel outside of the FRS's range by being thrown, meaning she had no control over her speed and still ended up out of the way. Do you want to tell me that she was thrown away at a significantly hypersonic speed when no path has the strength feats to even suggest they are capable of that feat.

Hey here's a thought. Maybe I talk to other people, from other sites, or friends maybe your version of "everyone" includes a limited group of people you interact with. Since I have seen other forums where it has been debunked.

Quote:
Yeah you have no clue what you are talking about. For one deidara bombs are mobile so there is that. Two he has inhuman reaction speeds. Three you said dodging bombs is not impressive. C-4 has detonation speed of 8000 m/s. I am talking about real c-4. Deidara's is more powerful and faster. Also you are using talking as gauge for action. That alone tells everyone who actually debates that you are a straight up noob. Superman holds conversations while he fights, Bleach characters holds conversations while they fight, One piece characters holds conversations while they fight. I hope you are smart enough to comprehend.
2.) They are mobile but were too slow to get past Gaara's basic sand guard (long before the Kage Summit improvement) so there's that >.> And everyone in Naruto above genin level is basically superhuman so was that supposed to impress me?

Also, dodging bombs in the anime world isn't that impressive >.>. Pretty much in any sort of animated universe it happens all the time. You act like this veteran of calcs but say things that demonstrate an obvious inability to understand the suspension of disbelief required in some scenarios making calcs unusable in the situation. Saying the explosions expand at the actual rate of C4 is like the people who try to say lasers move FTL in cartoons And you brilliantly ignored my point about Deidara having to raise his fingers and say "katsu" and the obvious delay with the bombs recognizing his chakra. Deidara's bombs very clearly don't detonate at a massively hypersonic rate.

All of Team Gai (and that includes Ten Ten) were outrunning one of his explosions before Kakashi (who could barely focus on a flying Deidara's arm with MS at the time) managed to kamui the whole thing away. When the ambush sqauds met all of Kankuro's team had time to react to several suicide bombs Deidara had set up. And that included reactions from fodder nin. Kankuro managed to grab Sai's brother with Salamander before the explosion could hurt the team. So this would be a slippery slope for any type of Narutoverse speed scaling if you went down this route.

Quote:

Exactly for your bleach wank. You will never find it by the way. Yoda is part of my crew.

You have no clue how to gauge speed. Lol don't be that simple minded individual who needs speed lines. Let me ask you this how fast is Ichigo? All you said is he blitzed Aizen. So if you can't tell me that. Tell me how fast Aizen is.
2.) Sigh. I reaaaaaaaalllllllllyyyyy get irritated by calcs. and so I'm not gonna go around coming up with arbitrary numbers off of basic physics equations so that you can dispute them all. If you want feats that's fine. If you want scaling that's fine but I'm not giving you numbers or units based on analyzing the size of the pixels on a panel. Aizen is very hypersonic and Dangai Ichigo is massively hypersonic.

I've seen the baseline set through calcs, scans, feats, and consistency throughout combat that shikai Ichigo is just below hypersonic (mach 5). During his first SS fight against Byakuya he now had the speed to react to Byakuya's movements (not keep up as he specifically said "I can see you Kuchiki Byakuya" and he barely saw him too). Assuming that Ichigo's newfound ability to see Byakuya is the result of his new enhanced battle senses and his own growth in power, that means the speed threshold has gone down significantly at this point. I'd ballpark that since Byakuya is unable to blitz Ichigo he can't be more than three times faster than him so I'll put the upper speed cap at mach 15.

Yoruichi didn't do any blitzing or anything but she managed to be at least one flash step ahead the entire time, creating complex afterimages as she went along and having Ichigo most likely doubling her weight. The next thing we see is her clearing it to the outskirts of SS with Byakuya not even bothering to chase her. If Byakuya's not three times faster than Ichigo, Yoruichi surely is so that reinforces mach 15. In her fight against Soi Fon, Yoruichi can't outrun her and is constantly getting tagged suggesting Soi Fon can match that speed.

Fast forward to Fake Karakura Town Arc. Aizen goes against Soi Fon in a one on one. Calls her best display of shunpo a "parlor trick" then proceeds to easily put her down. And after that he still blitzed her again later in the fight when he cut down five of the captains. I'd guess that if Aizen were serious he'd probably be four times faster than Soi Fon so I'd say mach 50+ is a reasonable number.

Now we have god form Aizen after three more upgrades. He's destroying things by looking at them, suggested to be a being on a different plane of existence with the strength to down Urahara, Yoruichi, Isshin, and Gin easily. Assuming even some speed scaling occurs I'd say that solidifies the early claim of him at least being mach 50+.

Enter Dangai Ichigo, he manages to blitz Aizen once and drag him out of Karakura Town, fine that's not fair he was talking give him a do-over. After exchanging blows Dangai Ichigo says "I'm coming Aizen" then slashes Aizen open before he even knows what happened. Assuming Aizen's reaction speed matches his combat speed which I've been doing all along since there are plenty of feats in Bleach that suggest this method of scaling is legit (Ichigo has reacted to people much faster than him several times) that would mean Ichigo is at least two-four times faster than him, putting Dangai Ichigo in the mach 100+ class. Still below the top tier OP speedsters but extremely fast and close to the highest tier in the HST nonetheless.

Last edited by JLI2infinity; 02-07-2013 at 05:33 PM.
JLI2infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 05:47 PM   #47
Nigoyukai
Chunin Exam Participant

Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

^ The guy above.
You lost me at mach 15.
You do realize you're doing nothing but pulling random numbers out based on nothing, rite?
Nigoyukai is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 06:26 PM   #48
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLI2infinity View Post
LOL If there's one thing I got from this rant, it's that I must have several clues about what I'm talking about.

1.) No, it's not but anime is made to directly reflect the fights unless it's contradictory to the manga. Not to mention it's better for timing speed than panels. How do you clock the speed between panels >.> unless there are statements or other reference points you can't this is part of the reason I hate calcs so much.
Lol at the wall of text not even necessary. Yes and the reference point is the ct crater and pains 5 sec interval so....

Quote:
Sure they can be free actions if they are thoughts, but I don't see how interjections somehow run on some different timeline. Fair enough though I guess I can chock that up to PIS or just the nature of anime fights. And Shima clearly says "He threw it!" In a speech bubble, so how about you look at the panel before challenging me. In other words, you fail.
My bad she did say it. But never knew saying he threw it takes a second. Also alas you still fail because that is not where the calc comes from.
Quote:
There were multiple times FRS was thrown. The first time it was slow enough to allow Human Path to grab and throw Animal Path. Even if you wank Human Path's reaction time through the roof it doesn't matter because Animal Path had to physically travel outside of the FRS's range by being thrown, meaning she had no control over her speed and still ended up out of the way. Do you want to tell me that she was thrown away at a significantly hypersonic speed when no path has the strength feats to even suggest they are capable of that feat.
Lol frs is a regular shuriken for the top tiers. The only ones capable of it are individuals with the highest speed in the series. Also don't understand what you are trying to argue. The scene was clearly slowed down to show the movements in progress. Also it would stand to reason that any individual dodging a hypersonic plus object would be hypersonic. Also what are you smoking Naruto as a child threw Sasuke so hard put a dent into a cliff. Not only that the paths have engaged Jiraiya in sagemode in hand to hand. Then there is the fact they didn't even toss her that far.

Quote:
Hey here's a thought. Maybe I talk to other people, from other sites, or friends maybe your version of "everyone" includes a limited group of people you interact with. Since I have seen other forums where it has been debunked.
Here is a thought 90% of vs forums are full of idiots who don't even know how to add or understand speed as a whole. They start off with lines like Ichigo facepalmed a guy who was considered a god. He must be faster. The most funniest ones push Goku beating superman. Also it is up to you to debunk it not them.

Quote:
2.) They are mobile but were too slow to get past Gaara's basic sand guard (long before the Kage Summit improvement) so there's that >.> And everyone in Naruto above genin level is basically superhuman so was that supposed to impress me?
Yeah Gaara's sand is one of the fastest attacks in the series. Also if you feel so strongly about it actually list a speed feat from bleach.

Quote:
Also, dodging bombs in the anime world isn't that impressive >.>. Pretty much in any sort of animated universe it happens all the time. You act like this veteran of calcs but say things that demonstrate an obvious inability to understand the suspension of disbelief required in some scenarios making calcs unusable in the situation. Saying the explosions expand at the actual rate of C4 is like the people who try to say lasers move FTL in cartoons And you brilliantly ignored my point about Deidara having to raise his fingers and say "katsu" and the obvious delay with the bombs recognizing his chakra. Deidara's bombs very clearly don't detonate at a massively hypersonic rate.
Yeah no number 1 all explosions don't fire off at the same velocity. Yep you think it's unimpressive because you have no clue about the difference. Number 2 I didn't even mention a calc just mentioned speed feats. You brought them up. I am only explaining them. Number 3 the explosions detonate at a higher velocity than c-4. You know because of the power. C-4 is just a reference. Lol at you the laser comments is that an attempt at downplaying. Deidara's saying Katsu is equalivent to a detonator. Which would be less than a sec delay to avoid a high impact explosive. A explosive on it's good day capable of shaking an island. So yeah good luck downplaying.
Quote:
All of Team Gai (and that includes Ten Ten) were outrunning one of his explosions before Kakashi (who could barely focus on a flying Deidara's arm with MS at the time) managed to kamui the whole thing away. When the ambush sqauds met all of Kankuro's team had time to react to several suicide bombs Deidara had set up. And that included reactions from fodder nin. Kankuro managed to grab Sai's brother with Salamander before the explosion could hurt the team. So this would be a slippery slope for any type of Narutoverse speed scaling if you went down this route.
Yep and your point that is reference speed for the verse. Most of the top tiers are faster than Deidara's bombs by a good bit. You are not making a case at all. There are plenty more speed feats on this level these are the simplest you would understand. Bleach has little to no known quantifiable speed feats. Just a massive amount of wank.

Quote:
2.) Sigh. I reaaaaaaaalllllllllyyyyy get irritated by calcs. and so I'm not gonna go around coming up with arbitrary numbers off of basic physics equations so that you can dispute them all. If you want feats that's fine. If you want scaling that's fine but I'm not giving you numbers or units based on analyzing the size of the pixels on a panel. Aizen is very hypersonic and Dangai Ichigo is massively hypersonic.
That is because you don't know how to site evidence. Besides that I haven't thrown one number out aside for c-4. Simply because you tried to downplay. I just stated facts. Fact is Ichigo nor Aizen are slower or faster than BM Naruto by anything significant.
Quote:
I've seen the baseline set through calcs, scans, feats, and consistency throughout combat that shikai Ichigo is just below hypersonic (mach 5). During his first SS fight against Byakuya he now had the speed to react to Byakuya's movements (not keep up as he specifically said "I can see you Kuchiki Byakuya" and he barely saw him too). Assuming that Ichigo's newfound ability to see Byakuya is the result of his new enhanced battle senses and his own growth in power, that means the speed threshold has gone down significantly at this point. I'd ballpark that since Byakuya is unable to blitz Ichigo he can't be more than three times faster than him so I'll put the upper speed cap at mach 15.
Bro don't throw out numbers. For one you are wrong. Ichigo is faster than that

Quote:
Yoruichi didn't do any blitzing or anything but she managed to be at least one flash step ahead the entire time, creating complex afterimages as she went along and having Ichigo most likely doubling her weight. The next thing we see is her clearing it to the outskirts of SS with Byakuya not even bothering to chase her. If Byakuya's not three times faster than Ichigo, Yoruichi surely is so that reinforces mach 15. In her fight against Soi Fon, Yoruichi can't outrun her and is constantly getting tagged suggesting Soi Fon can match that speed

Wrong

Quote:
Fast forward to Fake Karakura Town Arc. Aizen goes against Soi Fon in a one on one. Calls her best display of shunpo a "parlor trick" then proceeds to easily put her down. And after that he still blitzed her again later in the fight when he cut down five of the captains. I'd guess that if Aizen were serious he'd probably be four times faster than Soi Fon so I'd say mach 50+ is a reasonable number.

Quote:
Now we have god form Aizen after three more upgrades. He's destroying things by looking at them, suggested to be a being on a different plane of existence with the strength to down Urahara, Yoruichi, Isshin, and Gin easily. Assuming even some speed scaling occurs I'd say that solidifies the early claim of him at least being mach 50+.

Quote:
Enter Dangai Ichigo, he manages to blitz Aizen once and drag him out of Karakura Town, fine that's not fair he was talking give him a do-over. After exchanging blows Dangai Ichigo says "I'm coming Aizen" then slashes Aizen open before he even knows what happened. Assuming Aizen's reaction speed matches his combat speed which I've been doing all along since there are plenty of feats in Bleach that suggest this method of scaling is legit (Ichigo has reacted to people much faster than him several times) that would mean Ichigo is at least two-four times faster than him, putting Dangai Ichigo in the mach 100+ class. Still below the top tier OP speedsters but extremely fast and close to the highest tier in the HST nonetheless.
Old 02-07-2013, 11:03 PM   #49
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Lol at the wall of text not even necessary. Yes and the reference point is the ct crater and pains 5 sec interval so....

My bad she did say it. But never knew saying he threw it takes a second. Also alas you still fail because that is not where the calc comes from.

Ok man you can cut it with the, all hail the oh so experienced debater Devil's Lawyer. I have seen you get owned by UchihaSora and BlackChidori in a debate before so please stop. It's kind of getting annoying seeing you wank yourself.

How about you say the words "He threw it" and count for yourself. It actually does take a second but I've already dropped this point. Just brought it back up to point out your failure since you so confidently tried to correct me while being wrong.

Alas you still can't read because it had nothing to do with my point which was that FRS got dodged from even a shorter distance meaning the calc doesn't really matter.

Quote:

Lol frs is a regular shuriken for the top tiers. The only ones capable of it are individuals with the highest speed in the series. Also don't understand what you are trying to argue. The scene was clearly slowed down to show the movements in progress. Also it would stand to reason that any individual dodging a hypersonic plus object would be hypersonic. Also what are you smoking Naruto as a child threw Sasuke so hard put a dent into a cliff. Not only that the paths have engaged Jiraiya in sagemode in hand to hand. Then there is the fact they didn't even toss her that far.

LMAO ahfslkhsfdkjlhdsf

All your talk about knowing science and calculating speed and you bring up that bull. Naruto threw Sasuke hard enough to make a dent in a cliff.....so what?! If Naruto was throwing Sasuke at a HYPERSONIC speed he'd be doing DBZ type animations like throwing Sasuke through the cliff!!! A plastic straw travelling at 900mph can penetrate an oak tree as a point of reference. Throwing a human into some rock at almost 15 times that speed wouldn't just cause a dent.

The paths got owned by SM Jiraiya hand to hand. You can come up with euphemisms all you like. After Human Path got his face smashed in they didn't try to get within 10 feet of Jiraiya for the rest of the fight until the final ambush.

I don't think you understand the point so let me explain it again. Animal Path got thrown out of the FRS's way. That means she had no control over her movement like the other paths. In order to dodge a hypersonic attack that would mean she would have had to be thrown at a hypersonic speed. This suggests that Human Path had the strength to physically throw her body that fast. I don't know what show you've been watching but throwing another person fast enough to break the sound barrier requires far more strength than we saw from any of the paths. This is why the whole FRS is hypersonic thing is bull.

Quote:
Here is a thought 90% of vs forums are full of idiots who don't even know how to add or understand speed as a whole. They start off with lines like Ichigo facepalmed a guy who was considered a god. He must be faster. The most funniest ones push Goku beating superman. Also it is up to you to debunk it not them.
Here's a thought maybe I was talking to people who are actually intelligent and don't say those stupid things. Maybe you should stop assuming.

Quote:
Yeah Gaara's sand is one of the fastest attacks in the series. Also if you feel so strongly about it actually list a speed feat from bleach.

Yeah no number 1 all explosions don't fire off at the same velocity. Yep you think it's unimpressive because you have no clue about the difference. Number 2 I didn't even mention a calc just mentioned speed feats. You brought them up. I am only explaining them. Number 3 the explosions detonate at a higher velocity than c-4. You know because of the power. C-4 is just a reference. Lol at you the laser comments is that an attempt at downplaying. Deidara's saying Katsu is equalivent to a detonator. Which would be less than a sec delay to avoid a high impact explosive. A explosive on it's good day capable of shaking an island. So yeah good luck downplaying.

Yep and your point that is reference speed for the verse. Most of the top tiers are faster than Deidara's bombs by a good bit. You are not making a case at all. There are plenty more speed feats on this level these are the simplest you would understand. Bleach has little to no known quantifiable speed feats. Just a massive amount of wank.
Early shippuden Gaara's sand guard is not one of the fastest attacks in the series >.> I doubt it even makes top 10.

That's because the laser comments do downplay the explosions actually being hypersonic. BMC pointed this out too you can't just say "lolz" to counter something that tears your argument apart. If you're trying to say Ten Ten is hypersonic then we have nothing to discuss anymore, because you've obviously lost any form of perspective in you unbelievable Naruto wankfest. If you are trying to say a fodder nin is hypersonic that is equally laughable. Both of these characters have reacted to these explosions that you claim are so fast.

And perhaps you don't understand how speed works despite your superciliousness throughout this thread but even half a second or a quarter of a second of delay would be more than enough time for a character that's even supersonic to get a HUGE distance away let alone hypersonic like you claim. Mach 1 is 340 meters per SECOND meaning that in the time it takes for Deidara to finish saying katsu and the bombs to receive his chakra characters can already be a quarter mile in the other direction.

Quote:
That is because you don't know how to site evidence. Besides that I haven't thrown one number out aside for c-4. Simply because you tried to downplay. I just stated facts. Fact is Ichigo nor Aizen are slower or faster than BM Naruto by anything significant.
Bro don't throw out numbers. For one you are wrong. Ichigo is faster than that
And you don't know how to use the correct form of cite in a debate.

Don't throw out numbers? >.> Shikai Ichigo (from the SS Arc) is faster than that sure why not. Even though I've seen that number thrown around by several people I respect and it seems like a reasonable speed considering his fighting ability and the opponents he could and couldnt take early on in the series sure why not?

And instead of the childish pictures and claiming I'm wrong how about you step down from your throne of hypocrisy and give me some arguments or evidence as to why everything I just explained doesn't make sense.

At least when Wooster tries to make an outlandish claim in a debate he comes with an argument to back it up instead of pretending like he doesn't see his opponent and trying to be funny.

Last edited by JLI2infinity; 02-07-2013 at 11:06 PM.
Old 02-07-2013, 11:46 PM   #50
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Ok man you can cut it with the, all hail the oh so experienced debater Devil's Lawyer. I have seen you get owned by UchihaSora and BlackChidori in a debate before so please stop. It's kind of getting annoying seeing you wank yourself.

How about you say the words "He threw it" and count for yourself. It actually does take a second but I've already dropped this point. Just brought it back up to point out your failure since you so confidently tried to correct me while being wrong.

Alas you still can't read because it had nothing to do with my point which was that FRS got dodged from even a shorter distance meaning the calc doesn't really matter.
First paragraph when was this color me curious. Also never made any of the comments you are ranting about. If you feel intimidated it ok I have that effect

The second portion you are wrong on so many levels there is no point in trying to correct you. You are self righteous in your own eyes.

Yeah your point is asinine. The comment was made after the fact it was thrown. Not only that the comment matters because as I said speech and combat speed is lol. Then there is the fact pein is one of the fastest characters in the series. Finally you keep bringing up calcs. You definetely need to stop.

Quote:
All your talk about knowing science and calculating speed and you bring up that bull. Naruto threw Sasuke hard enough to make a dent in a cliff.....so what?! If Naruto was throwing Sasuke at a HYPERSONIC speed he'd be doing DBZ type animations like throwing Sasuke through the cliff!!! A plastic straw travelling at 900mph can penetrate an oak tree as a point of reference. Throwing a human into some rock at almost 15 times that speed wouldn't just cause a den
So you dodn't understand the fact all artist don't draw the same good to know.

Quote:
The paths got owned by SM Jiraiya hand to hand. You can come up with euphemisms all you like. After Human Path got his face smashed in they didn't try to get within 10 feet of Jiraiya for the rest of the fight until the final ambush.
Yet Jiraiya ended up dead.

Quote:
I don't think you understand the point so let me explain it again. Animal Path got thrown out of the FRS's way. That means she had no control over her movement like the other paths. In order to dodge a hypersonic attack that would mean she would have had to be thrown at a hypersonic speed. This suggests that Human Path had the strength to physically throw her body that fast. I don't know what show you've been watching but throwing another person fast enough to break the sound barrier requires far more strength than we saw from any of the paths. This is why the whole FRS is hypersonic thing is bull.
I understand perfectly what you are saying my point is what you are saying lol. Tossing a body at highspeed is something that has been going on the series since the main protagonist was a child. Not only that Pein was casually dodging frs. Nothing you say disproves anything. You are only spouting your personal opinions.

Quote:
Here's a thought maybe I was talking to people who are actually intelligent and don't say those stupid things. Maybe you should stop assuming.
Cool you run with that story. But like I said they are not here you are. Ask them to provide proof for your nonsense.

Quote:
Early shippuden Gaara's sand guard is not one of the fastest attacks in the series >.> I doubt it even makes top 10.
Yet he casually blocked and reacted to point blank explosions from detonated high yield explosvies in his face. Yep not impressive at all.

Quote:
That's because the laser comments do downplay the explosions actually being hypersonic. BMC pointed this out too you can't just say "lolz" to counter something that tears your argument apart. If you're trying to say Ten Ten is hypersonic then we have nothing to discuss anymore, because you've obviously lost any form of perspective in you unbelievable Naruto wankfest. If you are trying to say a fodder nin is hypersonic that is equally laughable. Both of these characters have reacted to these explosions that you claim are so fast.
How does a laser downplay a feat on explosions. The only absurd comments being posted here are coming from you. It sad that you don't even understand this fact. Lol at the dude saying I am wanking when he pulled mach 50 from the air.

Quote:
And perhaps you don't underst:and how speed works despite your superciliousness throughout this thread but even half a second or a quarter of a second of delay would be more than enough time for a character that's even supersonic to get a HUGE distance away let alone hypersonic like you claim. Mach 1 is 340 meters per SECOND meaning that in the time it takes for Deidara to finish saying katsu and the bombs to receive his chakra characters can already be a quarter mile in the other direction
Yeah you don't understand how fiction works. If so let me test you. Character A fires the bullet at character B the bullet is already fired but their is a character c who says watch out. Character B dodges the bullet. So is the bullet slower than the words watch out.

Quote:
And you don't know how to use the correct form of cite in a debate.
don't even know
Quote:
Don't throw out numbers? >.> Shikai Ichigo (from the SS Arc) is faster than that sure why not. Even though I've seen that number thrown around by several people I respect and it seems like a reasonable speed considering his fighting ability and the opponents he could and couldnt take early on in the series sure why not?

Quote:
And instead of the childish pictures and claiming I'm wrong how about you step down from your throne of hypocrisy and give me some arguments or evidence as to why everything I just explained doesn't make sense.

Quote:
At least when Wooster tries to make an outlandish claim in a debate he comes with an argument to back it up instead of pretending like he doesn't see his opponent and trying to be funny.

Last edited by Devils Lawyer; 02-07-2013 at 11:50 PM.
Old 02-08-2013, 02:31 AM   #51
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

cnorwood saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

if you count the anime as canon most characters in most animes arent even mach 1
cnorwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 12:22 PM   #52
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

I'm done debating with Devil's Lawyer.

Spoiler:
Kishimoto's phallus is too far into his rectum at this point.

If anyone else with some common sense would like to take up the mantle for BM Naruto please be my guest. I can't argue with someone who tries to use science for clearly cartoon phenomena. Deidara's explosions expand as fast as C4, Ten Ten is hypersonic, Human Path can throw people hard enough to break the sound barrier, and I'm sure Haku is FTL. Glad we had this talk.
Old 02-08-2013, 01:16 PM   #53
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Lol bro you sound frustrated some might even say mad. U mad bro.

So bro you still havent answered my question. If character A fires a bullet at character B but there is a charcter c who yells watch out. Then there is a scene that follows showing character b casually dodging said bullet. Does that make the bullet slower than the words watch out?

I apologize if you cant follow.
Old 02-08-2013, 04:24 PM   #54
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

BM Naruto and Dangai Ichigo should be about even in speed, if Ichigo can use Mugetsu then it's pretty much all or nothing in his favor and IIRC Naruto has nothing too counter that. Granted TBB probably has around the same destructive power but when he took on Aizen's blast he only took little damage so he should be able to tank more stuff.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 04:39 PM   #55
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

Do I need to post some videos up in this motha?
Old 02-08-2013, 08:49 PM   #56
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Lol bro you sound frustrated some might even say mad. U mad bro.

So bro you still havent answered my question. If character A fires a bullet at character B but there is a charcter c who yells watch out. Then there is a scene that follows showing character b casually dodging said bullet. Does that make the bullet slower than the words watch out?

I apologize if you cant follow.
Obvious troll is obvious kid.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Old 02-09-2013, 03:30 AM   #57
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Your answer proves my point. You dont want to answer because it throws your whole arguement in the trash. Troll is what they all say when they get dusted off. Also fail your pic didn't show up.

Stick to sites that says Aizen turned into a god.

Last edited by Devils Lawyer; 02-09-2013 at 04:18 AM.
Old 02-09-2013, 05:03 AM   #58
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

Old 02-09-2013, 06:22 PM   #59
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Your answer proves my point. You dont want to answer because it throws your whole arguement in the trash. Troll is what they all say when they get dusted off. Also fail your pic didn't show up.

Stick to sites that says Aizen turned into a god.
*doesn't show up on your computer

Stick to stating information your sure of so you don't look stupid when other people come after you and see you're wrong. I'm not answering your question because debating you would be pointless. Anyone from this site can tell you I don't back down from an argument but that assumes that I see a point to it and that I think the opposing party is making legitimate claims.

Halfway through this debate you started quoting large sections of my well thought out posts and replying with troll statements, so I don't see why I should humor you now. How about this, I'll answer your question sure, but it is facetious as suggested by the smiley you put after it, since it refers to a point I already dropped. The bullet is obviously faster than the words watch out, the person who said it must have either (a) said it before the bullet was fired during the period when the shooter pulled the trigger or (b) the bullet had already been dodged as the person said it. I already dropped the Ma and Pa thing I have made several other much stronger points which you responded to with troll comments.

I'm going against my better judgment and reopening the debate...

1.) Where in the manga does it support any path of Pain being strong enough to throw people fast enough to break the sound barrier?

You keep saying, Naruto threw people fast in part 1 *derp* so maybe you can take those genius physics calcs that make you so knowledgeable on how to speed scale and put them to good use in calculating how much force it takes to throw the average woman mach 5 since you don't seem to understand. That takes an ABSURD amount of strength. Imagine an ordinary human trying to flick a pebble as fast as a plane. What you've said this entire time makes no sense. Human Path would need above Tsuande level strength to accomplish that feat.

2.) How do you suggest that Deidara's bombs explode at the actual rate of C4 when it would mean that Ten Ten and fodder nin are all high hypersonic?

Do you understand the hell you would unleash with any sort of speed scaling if you assume this is a "reference point" as you explained it. It took Naruto, Neji, Shikamaru, Chouji, and Kiba as well as the Sound 4 days to get through a forest that couldn't have been more than 200 kilometers. I'm well aware that combat speed isn't the same as movement speed but in Team Gai's case they were actually running from the explosion. If they could even maintain that running speed for 10 second intervals resting five minutes in between they would clear the forest in an hour tops. Instead we've seen numerous occasions where people have been too far away to help. (e.g. Gaara Rescue Arc, Pain Invasion Arc)

3.) Instead of Michael Jordan faces can you actually provide a logical counterargument as to why my speed estimates don't work?

Your only response to that entire thing was saying Shikai Ichigo is faster than mach 5 (which would help my point) after that you went on a troll fest.

I put time and effort into a response, so troll me here and I'll be pretty pissed, of course I can't do anything about it but I'll have it on the record that you were the one who backed down.
Old 02-09-2013, 07:39 PM   #60
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*doesn't show up on your computer

Stick to stating information your sure of so you don't look stupid when other people come after you and see you're wrong. I'm not answering your question because debating you would be pointless. Anyone from this site can tell you I don't back down from an argument but that assumes that I see a point to it and that I think the opposing party is making legitimate claims

Halfway through this debate you started quoting large sections of my well thought out posts and replying with troll statements, so I don't see why I should humor you now. How about this, I'll answer your question sure, but it is facetious as suggested by the smiley you put after it, since it refers to a point I already dropped. The bullet is obviously faster than the words watch out, the person who said it must have either (a) said it before the bullet was fired during the period when the shooter pulled the trigger or (b) the bullet had already been dodged as the person said it. I already dropped the Ma and Pa thing I have made several other much stronger points which you responded to with troll comments.

I'm going against my better judgment and reopening the debate...

1.) Where in the manga does it support any path of Pain being strong enough to throw people fast enough to break the sound barrier?

You keep saying, Naruto threw people fast in part 1 *derp* so maybe you can take those genius physics calcs that make you so knowledgeable on how to speed scale and put them to good use in calculating how much force it takes to throw the average woman mach 5 since you don't seem to understand. That takes an ABSURD amount of strength. Imagine an ordinary human trying to flick a pebble as fast as a plane. What you've said this entire time makes no sense. Human Path would need above Tsuande level strength to accomplish that feat.
I see you ranting but still nothing legit within said rant. You are hung up on downplaying the calc which by the way I didn't even put up. So yeah... but anyways your proof of said debunking is a frog talking in a panel and pain reacting by pulling his body out of the way at highspeed. Yeah weak considering this same individual raped a whole city of super humans by himself. Yet he supposedly doesn't have the strength to toss one body out the way of a high speed object.

Quote:
2.) How do you suggest that Deidara's bombs explode at the actual rate of C4 when it would mean that Ten Ten and fodder nin are all high hypersonic?

Do you understand the hell you would unleash with any sort of speed scaling if you assume this is a "reference point" as you explained it. It took Naruto, Neji, Shikamaru, Chouji, and Kiba as well as the Sound 4 days to get through a forest that couldn't have been more than 200 kilometers. I'm well aware that combat speed isn't the same as movement speed but in Team Gai's case they were actually running from the explosion. If they could even maintain that running speed for 10 second intervals resting five minutes in between they would clear the forest in an hour tops. Instead we've seen numerous occasions where people have been too far away to help. (e.g. Gaara Rescue Arc, Pain Invasion Arc)[
Your arguement is asinine. Team gai are not even fodder within the series. For the most part they keep up with Gai's basic movements to a certain degree. Number 2 on this point it didn't take the genin and sound 4 days to get out a forest. It didn't even take a day. Then to follow up on that point they were running towards the boundaries of a country. That means they ran through a country in a short period of time. Yeah that some how disproves their superhuman speed.

Quote:
3.) Instead of Michael Jordan faces can you actually provide a logical counterargument as to why my speed estimates don't work?

Your only response to that entire thing was saying Shikai Ichigo is faster than mach 5 (which would help my point) after that you went on a troll fest.

I put time and effort into a response, so troll me here and I'll be pretty pissed, of course I can't do anything about it but I'll have it on the record that you were the one who backed down.
I am sorry I hurt your feelings. The first thing is you started pulling numbers from the air with nothing backing it. Then you jumped to a stupid high number mach 50. Considering your argument started off with shikai Ichigo at mach 5. It should be self explanatory what you did wrong. Yet you talk about common sense.

Last edited by Devils Lawyer; 02-09-2013 at 07:50 PM.