Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

View Poll Results: Who wins?
Dangai Ichigo 9 47.37%
BM Naruto 10 52.63%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-04-2013, 06:53 AM   #21
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro
Default Re: Dangai Ichigo vs BM Naruto

yea but theres people that think bm naruto could beat yamamoto and aizen. Aizen would mind rape naruto and ichigos lvl of power was so high that even aizen couldn't sense his presence. Mugetsu would split naruto in half

J
ust Call Me Bl4ck-Lav3nder Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags Trailer
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's Creed Revelation Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Roronoa Zoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 07:25 AM   #22
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roronoa Zoro View Post
yea but theres people that think bm naruto could beat yamamoto and aizen. Aizen would mind rape naruto and ichigos lvl of power was so high that even aizen couldn't sense his presence. Mugetsu would split naruto in half
Well, there are also people who think Yamamoto and Aizen could beat Bijuu mode Naruto not even considering Naruto is, even in his base!!!
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:53 AM   #23
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
Naruto broke out a ct larger than a mountain before he learned how to control Kurama, Smacked several balls capable of decimating a mountain a piece. and has withstood the juubi attacks head on. I have to ask are you really reading Naruto and Bleach? Bleach has never displayed that level of power. Dangai Ichigo is the close as you are going to get. Not only that Naruto has displayed speed on Ichigo's level. Why don't people understand that every artist doesn't just draw speed lines and call that a fight.
He smacked several potential mountain decimating balls yet fails to crack obitos skull even when given the oppertunity to hit him. Madara ok hes immortal. But cmon obito shouldve been dead when the rasengan hit his head.

I think we have been overrating BM's narutos speed for various reasons.
1. Mainly because he has ben compared to his dad the fastest shinobi in the entire manga.

2. We assume he is moving at that speed all the time. But i think BM narutos speed isnt a passive always on ability like raiton armor is. I think his 'body flicker' (going to call it that for this post) is more like a shunpo in nature. As in he needs to consiously activate it and it isnt an constant speed boost just a temporary one, a boost so to say. This would also explain why characters much slower then A like obito , madara, itachi (and kakashi, gai by fighting along with naruto) have been keeping up with bijuu mode perfectly.

And seriously bijuu mode loses in psysical stats. Ichigo flippin facepalmed god mode aizen jumped (what seems to be several) kilometers(atleast more then we ahve ever seen bm travel) from karakura with just a jump not shunpo or any fancy stuff , he just jumped. Imagine ichigo here sprinting.

After that he proceeds to to throw said god mode creature from mid-air right into the ground.

Not to mention he tanked the hollow equivalent of a bijuu bomb and didnt even flinch.( He did lose the use of his arm but then again naruto got his flippin shoulder dislocated from way less.

If you are going to tell that this bm naruto with his sensitive shoulders stands a chance in a one on one taijutsu fight against this psysical so powerfull that they thoght he discarded his reiatsu to gain such power you need to read both mangas again.

I am not saying ichigo will win any fight scenario. In fact im saying he will lose due to bijuu bomb spam. What i am saying is that any attempt to engage ichigo in taijutsu/close combat would result in naruto being dominated, and much more then his shoulder becoming dislocated.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:09 AM   #24
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro

On top of that Ichigo when he got his powers back swung his sword and perfectly cut the mansion in half then used getsuga and split the heavens and that was all in base form. Ichigo can also spam Getsuga and I didn't even know that BM Naruto could spam TTB's cuz I havent read him doing that plus its not like he can do it all day cuz thats what he would be doing to Juubi, Madara, and Tobi now right? BMC I forgot that when he facepalmed Aizen that it was indeed just a jump so I'm gonna re-read the whole Dangai chapters and his fight with Aizen when I have time cuz I forgot about all that. If BM Naruto really can just spam all he wants like that then I don't see Ichigo just standing there I mean hes gonna move and spam Getsuga. I think its a ''who hits first'' match up cuz if Naruto gets caught by the Getsuga spam then he loses but if Ichigo gets caught in the spam then he loses. Also FGT is also a who hits first cuz if Mugetsu hits then Naruto is dead no questions asked.

J
ust Call Me Bl4ck-Lav3nder Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's Creed Revelation Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Last edited by Roronoa Zoro; 02-04-2013 at 10:12 AM.
Roronoa Zoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 01:08 PM   #25
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
He smacked several potential mountain decimating balls yet fails to crack obitos skull even when given the oppertunity to hit him. Madara ok hes immortal. But cmon obito shouldve been dead when the rasengan hit his head.
That is call plot son and also Naruto wasn't in his human form when he hit Obito. Also you do know they are superhumans? ?here is it written that Obito should have died because of a rasengan.

Quote:
1. Mainly because he has ben compared to his dad the fastest shinobi in the entire manga.

2. We assume he is moving at that speed all the time. But i think BM narutos speed isnt a passive always on ability like raiton armor is. I think his 'body flicker' (going to call it that for this post) is more like a shunpo in nature. As in he needs to consiously activate it and it isnt an constant speed boost just a temporary one, a boost so to say. This would also explain why characters much slower then A like obito , madara, itachi (and kakashi, gai by fighting along with naruto) have been keeping up with bijuu mode perfectly.
He moved faster than the character known as the fastest shinobi alive. Not only that you need to learn that an artist will not always display the fact a character is moving fast. Speed lines do not show anything. So they decide show versus pencil shading. Lastly it is nothing like shunpo it is pure physical speed.

Quote:
And seriously bijuu mode loses in psysical stats. Ichigo flippin facepalmed god mode aizen jumped (what seems to be several) kilometers(atleast more then we ahve ever seen bm travel) from karakura with just a jump not shunpo or any fancy stuff , he just jumped. Imagine ichigo here sprinting.
Yeah what part of Naruto busted a ct big as a mountain don't you understand. His energy roar alone would dust Ichigo.
After that he proceeds to to throw said god mode creature from mid-air right into the ground.

Quote:
Not to mention he tanked the hollow equivalent of a bijuu bomb and didnt even flinch.( He did lose the use of his arm but then again naruto got his flippin shoulder dislocated from way less.
Yeah no that was nowhere equalivent to a bijuu bomb. Naruto's weaker energy attack can vaporize that plateu Ichigo cut. Not only that what you are talking about was Ichigo Hollow anyways. Which is way weaker than Dangai Ichigo.

Quote:
If you are going to tell that this bm naruto with his sensitive shoulders stands a chance in a one on one taijutsu fight against this psysical so powerfull that they thoght he discarded his reiatsu to gain such power you need to read both mangas again.
Sensitive shoulders do you not know what a low end is. It is something that should not happen. He took blows from A who can create craters with his fist. You need to tell yourself to re read the manga. For every feat Ichigo has I can give a chapter and page of a better feat from Naruto.

Quote:
I am not saying ichigo will win any fight scenario. In fact im saying he will lose due to bijuu bomb spam. What i am saying is that any attempt to engage ichigo in taijutsu/close combat would result in naruto being dominated, and much more then his shoulder becoming dislocated.
Like I said you don't understand how a artist operates. For instance at one point A was creating craters with his fist. When was the last time you seen that. You have to understand they won't always show how strong a character is. Naruto is strong enough to engage Ichigo in close combat. But it won't come to that since he can vaporize him.
Devils Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:55 PM   #26
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:

Beautiful Explanation. Repped. Dangai Ichigo should win. His Base Stats are too damn high. Even Aizen thought he'd given up all his reiatsu for physical strength. He can probably grab BM Naruto and flip him with one hand. Not to mention his passive speed probably matches Naruto's active body flicker.

For the people still saying Naruto uses bijuudama, I don't think you are grasping the extent of Dangai Ichigo's speed. Since I don't really like calcs. I can just use simple speed scaling here.

Dangai Ichigo blitzed Aizen who blitzed Kyoraku who kept up with Stark who's a class above Grimmjow who blitzed Bankai Ichigo who blitzed Byakuya who would be in the highest tier for Narutoverse speedsters.

Now this scale doesn't exactly show the pecking order for speed in the Bleachverse for example in close combat I still think Byakuya is faster than Kyoraku, but it does take into consideration things like raw speed and reaction times.

Dangai Ichigo warned Aizen he was about to attack! He said "I'm coming Aizen" and even with that warning this uberhax supervillain didn't react until he had a huge gash from his collarbone up through his shoulder blade. Unless Naruto could maintain that "Yellow Flash" for an entire fight while using techniques he can't even touch Ichigo. This is only a fair thread if speed gets equalized. And no Devil's Lawyer you will not find a chapter and a panel with a better feat than this one.
JLI2infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:15 PM   #27
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Yeah no show me where Ichigo can handle surving or breaking out of a ct. ch 439 pg 2 -6 ch 439 pg 13. That is the type of raw power Naruto controls now. Show me that type of raw power in bleach period.
Old 02-04-2013, 10:26 PM   #28
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

The question is who is faster??

I mean Ichigo is increased ALL his physical feats for this move. As for the Hollow thing... HE is using it in a way. His Zanpakuto merged with Hollow ichigo So he is in a way using it. Is he wearing a mask? No doesn't have to.

Also remeber just swinging his sword destroys Mt.s like nothing. Can catch a blade that is increadibly powerful.

Yea NAruto can Biiju bomb his ass... But that doesn't mean it will work. Ichigo was basiclt blasted by a nuke of a Cero looking bomb it was nothing to him. Yea his arm was burnt but he still took it like a man.

Ichigo is MAN!

(FairyTail Refrence...=P)

Ichigo has this. Not easy but he has this.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:30 PM   #29
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
That is call plot son and also Naruto wasn't in his human form when he hit Obito. Also you do know they are superhumans? ?here is it written that Obito should have died because of a rasengan.

He moved faster than the character known as the fastest shinobi alive. Not only that you need to learn that an artist will not always display the fact a character is moving fast. Speed lines do not show anything. So they decide show versus pencil shading. Lastly it is nothing like shunpo it is pure physical speed.

Yeah what part of Naruto busted a ct big as a mountain don't you understand. His energy roar alone would dust Ichigo.

Yeah no that was nowhere equalivent to a bijuu bomb. Naruto's weaker energy attack can vaporize that plateu Ichigo cut. Not only that what you are talking about was Ichigo Hollow anyways. Which is way weaker than Dangai Ichigo.

Sensitive shoulders do you not know what a low end is. It is something that should not happen. He took blows from A who can create craters with his fist. You need to tell yourself to re read the manga. For every feat Ichigo has I can give a chapter and page of a better feat from Naruto.

Like I said you don't understand how a artist operates. For instance at one point A was creating craters with his fist. When was the last time you seen that. You have to understand they won't always show how strong a character is. Naruto is strong enough to engage Ichigo in close combat. But it won't come to that since he can vaporize him.
Him not being in his base form even shows my point better. Yes its psysical speed but my entire point was it isnt constant like raition is.

Naruto didnt bust anything if you mean chibaku tensei with ct , that was kuruma. And even with his new gained control of kuruma he hasnt shown raw strenght like that in his current fights.

The giant gaping hole in the earth and then explosion that caused not fitting in the panel even seen from what seems to be a couple of kilometers away disagree with you. Were having an misunderstanding here i was talking about hollow aizens blast not hollow ichigo.

Naruto took a blow from A and was sent flying back for quite a distance. Ichigo who destroyed large mountains /hills (whatever) with his blocked slashes would absolutely murk naruto.

Also sprained his ankle in the past , its clear that this mode does not protect him from damaged bones and the like.

he was blown back by A's blow who creates craters with his fist he will die against ichigo was blows up nearby hills with his blocked slashes.

Again i agree with you that narutos bijuu bombs would most likely win this, but narutos simply would get destroyed in any form of close combat.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Yes
Old 02-04-2013, 11:58 PM   #30
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Him not being in his base form even shows my point better. Yes its psysical speed but my entire point was it isnt constant like raition is.
Your basing your assumption off the fact he could barely control the form when he faced off against A. Not only that A was attacking and Naruto was just defending. They were praticaly even in speed.

Quote:
Naruto didnt bust anything if you mean chibaku tensei with ct , that was kuruma. And even with his new gained control of kuruma he hasnt shown raw strenght like that in his current fights.
Lol he slapped several mountain busters and took the juubi attacks head on. Pretty sure juubi attacks>a eight tailed Kurama. Again you are not going to always see high end strength feats from characters. Especially when they are facing down an indivdual with an equal amount of strength. Also what part don't you understand A can casually create craters more powerful than chidori with his fist.
Quote:
The giant gaping hole in the earth and then explosion that caused not fitting in the panel even seen from what seems to be a couple of kilometers away disagree with you. Were having an misunderstanding here i was talking about hollow aizens blast not hollow ichigo.
I looked up what you was talking about. Yeah that means he could most likely take a small bijuu bomb. You know when Naruto is base bm. But he would get dusted off because Naruto can fire more quick sucession.

Quote:
Naruto took a blow from A and was sent flying back for quite a distance. Ichigo who destroyed large mountains /hills (whatever) with his blocked slashes would absolutely murk naruto.
Yeah and he was still on his feat. Also you fail to mention that was the incomplete BM the full version shoots of attacks on kn6 level. You know the form with Kurama giving him all his power.

Quote:
[Also sprained his ankle in the past , its clear that this mode does not protect him from damaged bones and the like.B][/B]
Come on bro this where you concede. That was plot and he had no control and he did it to himself. That mode is several times powerful since then. It's cool to be a fan of bleach but come on now.
Quote:
he was blown back by A's blow who creates craters with his fist he will die against ichigo was blows up nearby hills with his blocked slashes.
He was blown back and still standing. Not only that it was a much weaker form of bm with the bare minimum training. With no cooperation from Kurama. His current form is easly equal to kn6 in base and at full power it is clearly Kurama.
Quote:
Again i agree with you that narutos bijuu bombs would most likely win this, but narutos simply would get destroyed in any form of close combat.
That is a given but you clearly don't want to admit Naruto can take Ichigo attacks in BM. You clearly forgot the power of kurama's energy in general. Hence why I gave out the page for ct. Naruto's power is currently equal to during the pain invasion. Also Ichigo is most likely faster but not by much. Doesn't matter though because Naruto's durability is too much for him.
Old 02-05-2013, 03:00 PM   #31
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

I am also basing my assumption on his encounters with pretty much everyone else he fought in that mode. If he had such constant speed all the current villains wouldve been able to do would be blocking.

As you said narutos smacked the equivalent 5/6 TBB's away no one has strenght equal to that save for maybe madara in PS and juubi.

Dangai ichigo energy attacks (if he would/could use any) sure he can take those, his taijutsu simply isnt even half as impressive. Both in offense and durability. That full form still failed to smash obitos skull to bits (wasnt it BM that rasengan'd obito in the face?).
Add that to the fact that no being (save for maybe juubi) can hope to even come close to ichi's psysical feats. Ichigo would take close combat.

Just to be clear im not even that much of a bleach fan in fact i only read it for the fights. But Ichigos close combat record is abundant and solid , where as naruto is inconsistent and even without that fact isnt as good as ichigos.

Quote:
Quote:
Yes
Old 02-05-2013, 03:29 PM   #32
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

You don't understand the difference between a low end and high end feats. Superman has been took out by rocket launchers. Yet has walked through explosions. That is just a simple example of the difference. Naruto at his strongest has survived a dished out as much power than Ichigo in Dangai form. That ct is the proof of how much he can take. That is all that matters. Also Naruto is basically Kurama so that is not good counter.

Naruto's close combat doesn't consist of just martial arts. It consist of his massive arsenal. Along with his durabilty he has more than enough to trash Ichigo in close combat. Ichigo attacks are too limited.

Now as for Obito he has a high durabilty. He has tanked a rasengan more than one time. His Zetsu body obviously has a high tanking limit. That throws you whole arguement away as far as he goes.
Old 02-05-2013, 05:20 PM   #33
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

cnorwood saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Were talking about a guy who facepalmed another guy whos mere existance could wipe you out. No way ichigo is going to be held down by any mode of naruto.

As i said narutos psysical feats dont compare to dangai ichigos.

Narutos only winning this with bijuu bomb spam.
That only worked on fodder humans, He is not going to wipe naruto out of existance, especially since naruto holds way more power than him.

Edit: it seems like people forget naurto can make sage mode clones, the same sage mode who can toss million ton+ rhinos like they were baseballs

Last edited by cnorwood; 02-05-2013 at 05:27 PM.
cnorwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 10:34 AM   #34
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

I was never saying he would get wiped out of existence , its just to show to facepalming godly(for the hst atleast) beings is well within ichigos moveset.

Ichigo already moved fast enough to make multiple after images back in the SS arc i fail to see what clones would do.

Quote:
Quote:
Yes
Old 02-07-2013, 12:00 AM   #35
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLI2infinity View Post
Beautiful Explanation. Repped. Dangai Ichigo should win. His Base Stats are too damn high. Even Aizen thought he'd given up all his reiatsu for physical strength. He can probably grab BM Naruto and flip him with one hand. Not to mention his passive speed probably matches Naruto's active body flicker.

For the people still saying Naruto uses bijuudama, I don't think you are grasping the extent of Dangai Ichigo's speed. Since I don't really like calcs. I can just use simple speed scaling here.

Dangai Ichigo blitzed Aizen who blitzed Kyoraku who kept up with Stark who's a class above Grimmjow who blitzed Bankai Ichigo who blitzed Byakuya who would be in the highest tier for Narutoverse speedsters.

Now this scale doesn't exactly show the pecking order for speed in the Bleachverse for example in close combat I still think Byakuya is faster than Kyoraku, but it does take into consideration things like raw speed and reaction times.

Dangai Ichigo warned Aizen he was about to attack! He said "I'm coming Aizen" and even with that warning this uberhax supervillain didn't react until he had a huge gash from his collarbone up through his shoulder blade. Unless Naruto could maintain that "Yellow Flash" for an entire fight while using techniques he can't even touch Ichigo. This is only a fair thread if speed gets equalized. And no Devil's Lawyer you will not find a chapter and a panel with a better feat than this one.
Still waiting for a response to this. Unless speed got equalized in the OP while I was away.
Old 02-07-2013, 12:14 AM   #36
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

All you are describing is Ichigo speed which is meaningless. Number one Naruto is every bit as fast as bleach top tiers. You think Aizen was impressive. Naruto characters have dodged and reacted to bombs on multiple occasions. Deidara was literally using a substance equal to c4 if you don't know how fast c4 is look it up. Not only that frs traveled kilometers in an instant. Naruto characters in general are massively faster than both feats. Ichigo's feat is not really impressive in hst.
Old 02-07-2013, 12:55 AM   #37
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
All you are describing is Ichigo speed which is meaningless. Number one Naruto is every bit as fast as bleach top tiers. You think Aizen was impressive. Naruto characters have dodged and reacted to bombs on multiple occasions. Deidara was literally using a substance equal to c4 if you don't know how fast c4 is look it up. Not only that frs traveled kilometers in an instant. .
Where on Earth are you getting your calcs from. Good lord.

1.) The FRS traveled kilometers instantly thing has been debunked. Not only by anime but by panels. After he formed it Ma and Pa both had time to say "He threw it!" then Human Path had time to grab Animal Path and throw her out the way. Not only that but KILOMETERS??? Really? I'll give you two football fields four at the most but I wouldn't even say half a kilometer. You need to go back and look at some scans. The fight is clearly tanking place at medium range. Animal path's summons barely begin their charge before Naruto and the toad bosses fight them and shortly after that Naruto and Preta run in for a quick taijutsu exchange and the other paths look like they're only a few steps away.

2.) Dodging bombs is not impressive. I'm pretty sure Rukia could do it with shunpo and she's one of the most unimpressive characters in the series (yea I'm a Rukia hater), especially because of the short delay before explosions. Sure the timing for the explosion itself may be extremely fast (although I'm fairly sure anyone hypersonic would be able to dodge it anyways so your feat was null and void to begin with) but there is a delay between when Deidara's bomb is in place and when Deidara makes it explode. I'm sure you've seen him hold up two fingers and say "Katsu" like a million times. Then the bombs respond to his chakra and then the explosion comes. So again this feat is not at all impressive.

Quote:
Naruto characters in general are massively faster than both feats. Ichigo's feat is not really impressive in hst
This is perhaps the biggest Naruto wank I've ever seen on this forum. And it is extremely ironic considering you are the caped crusader against all DBZ wank on this site. I wish I knew where that Yoda meme was right now because I don't think I'll ever find a situation more useful for it than this.

Ichigo blitzing probably the fastest character in Bleach which has some of the best speed stats in the HST is not impressive in the HST???????????? Then what the **** is impressive in the HST?
Old 02-07-2013, 01:21 AM   #38
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLI2infinity View Post
Where on Earth are you getting your calcs from. Good lord.

1.) The FRS traveled kilometers instantly thing has been debunked. Not only by anime but by panels. After he formed it Ma and Pa both had time to say "He threw it!" then Human Path had time to grab Animal Path and throw her out the way. Not only that but KILOMETERS??? Really? I'll give you two football fields four at the most but I wouldn't even say half a kilometer. You need to go back and look at some scans. The fight is clearly tanking place at medium range. Animal path's summons barely begin their charge before Naruto and the toad bosses fight them and shortly after that Naruto and Preta run in for a quick taijutsu exchange and the other paths look like they're only a few steps away.
Yeah no you have no idea what you are talking about. Number 1 anime is not canon material. Number 2 character statements are a free action. Pretty sure you have no idea what that means. Besides that point he didn't even say it he thought it so you fail. Number 3 it traveled the length of that ct it kilometers. Number 4 you don't even know where everyone reference frs speed from. Number 5 I repeat you have no idea what you are talking about. Frs was actually agreed upon to be faster let alone slower.
Quote:
2.) Dodging bombs is not impressive. I'm pretty sure Rukia could do it with shunpo and she's one of the most unimpressive characters in the series (yea I'm a Rukia hater), especially because of the short delay before explosions. Sure the timing for the explosion itself may be extremely fast (although I'm fairly sure anyone hypersonic would be able to dodge it anyways so your feat was null and void to begin with) but there is a delay between when Deidara's bomb is in place and when Deidara makes it explode. I'm sure you've seen him hold up two fingers and say "Katsu" like a million times. Then the bombs respond to his chakra and then the explosion comes. So again this feat is not at all impressive.
Yeah you have no clue what you are talking about. For one deidara bombs are mobile so there is that. Two he has inhuman reaction speeds. Three you said dodging bombs is not impressive. C-4 has detonation speed of 8000 m/s. I am talking about real c-4. Deidara's is more powerful and faster. Also you are using talking as gauge for action. That alone tells everyone who actually debates that you are a straight up noob. Superman holds conversations while he fights, Bleach characters holds conversations while they fight, One piece characters holds conversations while they fight. I hope you are smart enough to comprehend.

Quote:
This is perhaps the biggest Naruto wank I've ever seen on this forum. And it is extremely ironic considering you are the caped crusader against all DBZ wank on this site. I wish I knew where that Yoda meme was right now because I don't think I'll ever find a situation more useful for it than this
Exactly for your bleach wank. You will never find it by the way. Yoda is part of my crew.

Quote:
Ichigo blitzing probably the fastest character in Bleach which has some of the best speed stats in the HST is not impressive in the HST???????????? Then what the **** is impressive in the HST?
You have no clue how to gauge speed. Lol don't be that simple minded individual who needs speed lines. Let me ask you this how fast is Ichigo? All you said is he blitzed Aizen. So if you can't tell me that. Tell me how fast Aizen is.

Last edited by Devils Lawyer; 02-07-2013 at 01:44 AM.
Old 02-07-2013, 04:32 AM   #39
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Naruto should easily win because of his superior speed, strength, skills, techniques, experience and other abilities!!!
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 05:07 AM   #40
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

FRS speed feat comes from the CT crater crossing against Deva Path when the body counts down his 5 seconds.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote