Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2013, 06:47 PM   #10501
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Sorry for the disappointing scan guys. I wasn't realy looking forward to it cus I bearly remember now we would get one but I know a lot of u guys wanted to see 2 new characters. I under stand how u feel but atleast Paris should be good

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-06-2013, 06:47 PM   #10502
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Its from 9-10
http://www.parismanga.fr/
Old 02-06-2013, 06:49 PM   #10503
Deno13
Genin Elite

Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Cmon guys be grateful yokito went out of his way to give info i think its great
Old 02-06-2013, 06:50 PM   #10504
Juiken Luminus
Veteran Chunin

Juiken Luminus has completed a tough C-rank mission!Juiken Luminus has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Oh I'm grateful alright lol. Thanks Yokito!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spritel No Jutsu Productions

Storm 3: Sasuke, Mifune, Utakata, Yagura, Nagato, Itachi

Epic STORM 2 Rivals: Uchiha_Sora, XGriever, & Parak111.
Old 02-06-2013, 06:53 PM   #10505
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deno13 View Post
Cmon guys be grateful yokito went out of his way to give info i think its great
He pretty amazing

Old 02-06-2013, 06:55 PM   #10506
Deno13
Genin Elite

Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibanaru lover View Post
He pretty amazing
HELL YEAH!!! I think he is a spy for CC2 LOL
Old 02-06-2013, 07:04 PM   #10507
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokito85 View Post
yes :P, from 9-11 I think, look for it, Paris manga weekend in google
Never mention that again

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 02-06-2013, 07:07 PM   #10508
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juiken Luminus View Post
Haha I'm hyped as well, too hyped. I need to low it down a little. So much for our Generations matches lol.
Have we still not played? o.o I can play you this weekend probably, I still have the game for ps3

Old 02-06-2013, 07:14 PM   #10509
Juiken Luminus
Veteran Chunin

Juiken Luminus has completed a tough C-rank mission!Juiken Luminus has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
Never mention that again
The hell? o_O I'm confused. What happened?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
Have we still not played? o.o I can play you this weekend probably, I still have the game for ps3
Lol I don't think we did SORA. And that would be cool, let me know a time for it.

Spritel No Jutsu Productions

Storm 3: Sasuke, Mifune, Utakata, Yagura, Nagato, Itachi

Epic STORM 2 Rivals: Uchiha_Sora, XGriever, & Parak111.

Last edited by Juiken Luminus; 02-06-2013 at 07:24 PM.
Old 02-06-2013, 08:11 PM   #10510
shadow-of-kabuto
Chunin Exam Participant

shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Meh scan is meh, but as others said, the demo comes soon for Japan, and there may be an update from the Paris event.

Storm 3 Mains:
Yugito
Kabuto
Darui
Old 02-06-2013, 08:16 PM   #10511
Deno13
Genin Elite

Quote:

Lol I don't think we did SORA. And that would be cool, let me know a time for it.
You dont get it the 9/11 Terrorist attacks
Old 02-06-2013, 08:17 PM   #10512
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke

Quote:
The attack on September Eleventh, 2001. Anyways, I think it wasn't a reference to that, but a reference to February 9th through the 11th.

Old 02-06-2013, 08:20 PM   #10513
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I like how i give saiyan island links to info but never credit me
Old 02-06-2013, 08:24 PM   #10514
shadow-of-kabuto
Chunin Exam Participant

shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
I like how i give saiyan island links to info but never credit me
Well if they happen to be the same informations that Yokito gives them, he always would beat you to it haha

Storm 3 Mains:
Yugito
Kabuto
Darui
Old 02-06-2013, 08:29 PM   #10515
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow-of-kabuto View Post
Well if they happen to be the same informations that Yokito gives them, he always would beat you to it haha
Yokito didnt even know about it
Old 02-06-2013, 08:39 PM   #10516
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Anti-Charger saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Anti-Charger

Well apparently this game has tiny splatters of blood where necessary. That's good to know.

Old 02-06-2013, 08:42 PM   #10517
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

So I'm assuming the two times are from when Zabuza slashes through Kakashi and Haku, and the other is when Kurama stabs its claw through Kushina and Minato.

~
~

Old 02-06-2013, 08:51 PM   #10518
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Anti-Charger saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Anti-Charger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidan View Post
So I'm assuming the two times are from when Zabuza slashes through Kakashi and Haku, and the other is when Kurama stabs its claw through Kushina and Minato.
There's probably some tears of blood from Sasuke and Itachi mixed in too.

Old 02-06-2013, 09:02 PM   #10519
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro

I think they should just make a rated M Storm game cuz now a days parents buy their kids CoD and Halo so it doesn't matter. It doesn't stop them but I see why they dont wanna add alot of blood, its understandable

J
ust Call Me Bl4ck-Lav3nder Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's Creed Revelation Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Old 02-06-2013, 09:11 PM   #10520
shadow-of-kabuto
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roronoa Zoro View Post
I think they should just make a rated M Storm game cuz now a days parents buy their kids CoD and Halo so it doesn't matter. It doesn't stop them but I see why they dont wanna add alot of blood, its understandable
Blood in itself doesn't make a game much better. I mean if it is required then it should be there. For example, Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge features dismemberment. It'd be extremely weird to see bodies sliced in half and no blood appearing. In games like this though where the majority of damage is punch and kick based, blood shouldn't be really necessary.

But you are right about how kids play M games now like its nothing. I don't get parents these days. My parents let me play Mortal Kombat when I was like 5 a few times, but back then graphically speaking the game wasn't super bad. It looked very spoof like if you will. But graphics nowadays are so much more realistic that it blurs the line between reality and fantasy. And given real life instances in some games, for example Call of Duty, such violence and bloodshed is encouraged. Little kids look at the game and go, "Cool, I'm an American (or what have you) shooting up bad guys and terrorists and what not!" It's looked upon as being right.

Storm 3 Mains:
Yugito
Kabuto
Darui
Closed Thread