Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 02-05-2013, 05:25 PM   #1
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon
Default Joon vs dev

I'm using my newest bleach character.
A place where there are lots of craters and dead bodies everywhere. There are also graves and souls wandering about.
--------------------------

I had just arrived in a place called 'The valley of the dead' as I was psyched to fight someone. I spoted a person standing about 50 meters away from me. "Hmmm." I use a pesquisa to see how strong the person is. "He's strong. I wonder what will happen if I do this!!!!" I point my hand at the person as it begins to glow red. "Cero." I fire a large cero from my hand that speeds to the person, hoping to hit the person with the cero. After the cero attack, I sonido in front of the person as I cover my hand in reitsu and attempt to decapitate the person. I sonido a few meters away as I wait for the person's response.

-------------
I'm just gonna put that there. Sorry about the last one, it's just hard for me to do a good first move.

Last edited by joon; 02-06-2013 at 02:49 PM.
joon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 05:26 PM   #2
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi
Default Re: Joon vs dev

GG Dev wins
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 02-05-2013, 05:29 PM   #3
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

I know he will win. I just want to do better than I did last time.
Old 02-05-2013, 05:34 PM   #4
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

What is this 5% crap?
χ Δ|✝ΣR

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 05:36 PM   #5
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

I'm using only 5% of my power.
I just like doing it.
Old 02-05-2013, 05:38 PM   #6
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

That's dumb.

*sighs*

Give me a little bit and I'll slice you to ribbons just for insulting me.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-05-2013, 05:44 PM   #7
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Yay. I might have to counter tommorow though.
Old 02-06-2013, 10:14 AM   #8
Devroux

Awards Showcase

- Make sure you're using the word "attempt" when you fight. Just auto-hitting is GM and DQ.

- Saying your spiritual pressure is increasing the gravity automatically means I'm ultimately unaffected. Spiritual pressure is like wind on the outer reaches of a storm and seeing as it really only affects people great distances apart in power (which is something incomparable in an FV) I can pretty much breathe normally.

- Your RP skills are atrocious. "Oi, someone to fight?" Really?

So in the end, is your "spiritual pressure" around me actual spiritual pressure or your ability to manipulate gravity?
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 02-06-2013, 10:16 AM   #9
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

You know what

bfv

needs

dice

Screw this being reasonable crap. No one ever gets hit

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 10:21 AM   #10
Devroux

Awards Showcase

That's what BFV is. You throw power at power hoping you just word it for them to get confused and die. *nods*
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 02-06-2013, 11:00 AM   #11
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

lol

That's precisely why I have no more interest :P

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 11:41 AM   #12
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Yeah, that's a flawed rp system
/nods
Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 01:46 PM   #13
Devroux

Awards Showcase

And that's why it was the most popular RP on the site for the longest time.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 02-06-2013, 02:37 PM   #14
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
- Make sure you're using the word "attempt" when you fight. Just auto-hitting is GM and DQ.

- Saying your spiritual pressure is increasing the gravity automatically means I'm ultimately unaffected. Spiritual pressure is like wind on the outer reaches of a storm and seeing as it really only affects people great distances apart in power (which is something incomparable in an FV) I can pretty much breathe normally.

- Your RP skills are atrocious. "Oi, someone to fight?" Really?

So in the end, is your "spiritual pressure" around me actual spiritual pressure or your ability to manipulate gravity?
1:whoops, sorry about that.
2:I've seen several people use this techniqe. I remember teddie using it on me.
3:I'll just change the whole move then.
Old 02-06-2013, 04:50 PM   #15
Devroux

Awards Showcase

My eyes closed, I rest peacefully atop a gravestone of a fallen solider from long ago. The Valley of the Dead would normally be viewed as spooky, as there are multiple graves, scarred earth, and even souls lurking around. However, this is not the case when seen through my eyes. In fact, this place is perfect. The fallen bodies and craters exude the air of former battles fought on these grounds and the souls keep the area active. But in essence, I'm the only one with a heartbeat around here, so while I don't feel alone, I am still left to myself.

Today though, this peace is interrupted by a meek arrancar that decides to show up and ruin my enjoyment. Breathing normally, I can feel his spiritual pressure giving off an average level of power, which means he'll be no more than an insect compared to my power. But despite this fact, the fodder organism decides to fire a cero at me.

Holding out my hand, it begins to glow in darkness. The dark aura surrounding my forearm and hand seems to give off a faint light as my reiatsu flows through my hand. With this, I place my palm straight out and let the cero hit my palm, stopping it in its tracks, and holding it in my palm. With more energy reaching out like extra arms, the cero is compacted in a tight ball in my hand, which I place in my mouth and swallow.

But even in the wake of embarrassment, the creature that attacked me shoots forward at incredible speeds, appearing in front of my in a split second. Outstretching his arm towards my neck, he attempts to decapitate, failing as I bend backwards and roll off the gravestone away from him, standing up on a couple feet from his strike.

He disappears and reappears once more, further from me. I smile at this before opening my mouth. "Insects have no right to lay their hands on a God. For even trying, you will be punished." Holding my right hand out to my side, a ball of energy bursts above my palm, breaking the barriers of time and space at my command. From this energy, the same faint glow is emitted as the hilt of a sword is slowly pushed out, which I take hold of.

Having drawn my zanpaktou, the pocket dimension then recedes back into itself, and I point my blade directly at the frail creature before me. From the tip of my blade, a sphere of energy shoots out, mimicking that of a bala, and moves towards my opponent. Although weaker than a cero, this energy is powerful enough to break my opponent's neck.

While the fake bala flies, I shunpo after it, stepping fast enough to appear in front of my opponent before the energy bullet. Bending my neck, I let the energy pass by my head towards my opponent's, threatening to break his neck, while I swing my sword at my opponent's torso. Millimeters before it were to reach his stomach, my blade extends in all directions as hundreds of ribbons pierce outwards at great speed, albeit slower than my amazing footwork. These ribbons attempt to skewer my opponent throughout his body, causing immense pain or even a fatality. As these ribbons aren't aimed, they'll potentially hit any spot on his body.

Swinging through, the ribbons contract back into my blade as I step forward, pushing off the ground and flipping through the air, sending another slash towards my opponent. This time just an average sword strike, but nonetheless one that would cleanly tear his body in half.

After following through with this last slash, I take little more than a step back while resting my blade to my side.

"Come, maggot. You are millenia short of fighting God."
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 02-06-2013, 06:01 PM   #16
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Yeah, this is what I am talking about.
Old 02-06-2013, 06:56 PM   #17
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
My eyes closed, I rest peacefully atop a gravestone of a fallen solider from long ago. The Valley of the Dead would normally be viewed as spooky, as there are multiple graves, scarred earth, and even souls lurking around. However, this is not the case when seen through my eyes. In fact, this place is perfect. The fallen bodies and craters exude the air of former battles fought on these grounds and the souls keep the area active. But in essence, I'm the only one with a heartbeat around here, so while I don't feel alone, I am still left to myself.

Today though, this peace is interrupted by a meek arrancar that decides to show up and ruin my enjoyment. Breathing normally, I can feel his spiritual pressure giving off an average level of power, which means he'll be no more than an insect compared to my power. But despite this fact, the fodder organism decides to fire a cero at me.

Holding out my hand, it begins to glow in darkness. The dark aura surrounding my forearm and hand seems to give off a faint light as my reiatsu flows through my hand. With this, I place my palm straight out and let the cero hit my palm, stopping it in its tracks, and holding it in my palm. With more energy reaching out like extra arms, the cero is compacted in a tight ball in my hand, which I place in my mouth and swallow.

But even in the wake of embarrassment, the creature that attacked me shoots forward at incredible speeds, appearing in front of my in a split second. Outstretching his arm towards my neck, he attempts to decapitate, failing as I bend backwards and roll off the gravestone away from him, standing up on a couple feet from his strike.

He disappears and reappears once more, further from me. I smile at this before opening my mouth. "Insects have no right to lay their hands on a God. For even trying, you will be punished." Holding my right hand out to my side, a ball of energy bursts above my palm, breaking the barriers of time and space at my command. From this energy, the same faint glow is emitted as the hilt of a sword is slowly pushed out, which I take hold of.

Having drawn my zanpaktou, the pocket dimension then recedes back into itself, and I point my blade directly at the frail creature before me. From the tip of my blade, a sphere of energy shoots out, mimicking that of a bala, and moves towards my opponent. Although weaker than a cero, this energy is powerful enough to break my opponent's neck.

While the fake bala flies, I shunpo after it, stepping fast enough to appear in front of my opponent before the energy bullet. Bending my neck, I let the energy pass by my head towards my opponent's, threatening to break his neck, while I swing my sword at my opponent's torso. Millimeters before it were to reach his stomach, my blade extends in all directions as hundreds of ribbons pierce outwards at great speed, albeit slower than my amazing footwork. These ribbons attempt to skewer my opponent throughout his body, causing immense pain or even a fatality. As these ribbons aren't aimed, they'll potentially hit any spot on his body.

Swinging through, the ribbons contract back into my blade as I step forward, pushing off the ground and flipping through the air, sending another slash towards my opponent. This time just an average sword strike, but nonetheless one that would cleanly tear his body in half.

After following through with this last slash, I take little more than a step back while resting my blade to my side.

"Come, maggot. You are millenia short of fighting God."

I'm feeling the flow!
-----------------------
The attacks I preformed earlier was nothing more than a test. I see my opponet passed with flying colors. I suppose it was kind of harsh to just attack him out of no where. It was rude too. But since the battle has already begun, there is no looking back.

My opponet's zanpakuto appears out of no where as he grabs the hilt of it. He points his blade at me as a bala forms on the tip of his blade. He shoots the bala at me as he appears in front of me before the bala even touches me. He bends his neck as he lets the bala pass as I open my mouth, sending a bala of my own at my opponet's while I draw my blade. Ribbons begin to come out of my opponet's sword as he tries to slash me with it. I stomp the ground as I jump back, leaving some of my own reiatsu on the ground where I last was, under some pebbles. The pebbles reinforce into a wall of metal, potentially blocking each of the ribbons that attempt to impale me. As well as the sword slash. "My reiatsu is able to reinforce substances. Even from pebbles, I am able to make a wall of metal." My opponet then flips through the air, sending a slash at me. I quickly block the slash with my sword as my opponet retreats, giving me an opening to attack.

"Maggot, surely you jest! Let me show you a move of my own!"
I throw my sword above my opponet as I sonido in front of my opponet and catch my sword in mid-air. I swing down on my opponet, sending a slash at him that is cabable of tearing through even the strongest hierro, attempting to slash him in half completely. I jump back as I hold my free hand into the air. "Swords of awakening." Several swords of spritual energy appear around my opponet, surrounding him completely as the blades point towards him. The swords fire a cero from each direction, powerful enough to break through any kido barrier. The swords repeat this 3 times while I hold my sword in front of me. "Cero beam." The swords dissapear as a large cero beam is fired from my blade as it moves towards my opponet, faster than any sonido or flash step.

I sonido into the air as I rest the blade of my sword on my shoulder. "I'm just warming up. You say you are a god, but I am the true god. You are nothing but a mere speck of dirt that dreams of becoming a god. I shall crush those dreams. Come." With that, I wait for my opponet's response.
-----------------
15%

Last edited by joon; 02-07-2013 at 04:55 PM.
joon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 08:00 PM   #18
Devroux

Awards Showcase

*waits for Noctis*
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 02-07-2013, 02:27 PM   #19
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Waits for noctis? I don't think he's fighting.
Old 02-07-2013, 03:31 PM   #20
Devroux

Awards Showcase

He's not. But he's coming anyway.
χ Δ|✝ΣR