Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2013, 11:57 PM   #201
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Default Re: BG Convo #72: Mr.Tiddles is Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
*sigh* , seriously most of what is said here has already been said to him. Before i was made mod i had tons of debates with (textwalls -.- ) and pointed out those errors multiple, he said something like im typing fast/im on phone but that doesnt make it less annoying.

Seriosuly what is said here is nothing new to him.
By the sounds of it, I was kind of guessing some people would of pointed out enough to him.

Well, I don't know him personally so I don't know if he's likely to get really upset with things, I am not in the place to say anything about how he is in the BG. Since I'm an uncommon user about here and quite frankly, I don't care enough about him as individual or his posting, to go stalking through his posts..to find out how much crap he puts down at times.

So I just said that out of concern, in case he might become the type to kick up a fire match, about something regarding him. *Shrugs* Never mind me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 02-06-2013, 07:26 AM   #202
FireShadow
Veteran Chunin

FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
..stop acting like you need to be spoken to that way.

oh and I want to confirm something for you yes we have in fact outed quite a few pedophiles and stalkers who were going after our under age members and pretending to be something they weren't

which is public knowledge and why everybody was honestly flabbergasted at the fact that you genuinely believe chatting is the same thing as personal real world contact.

it's not your English skills a lot of our members aren't English first speakers, that's not it - its your attitude. the content of your posts
Attitude is in anger problems? ?? I don't have attitude though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post

*sigh* , seriously most of what is said here has already been said to him. Before i was made mod i had tons of debates with (textwalls -.- ) and pointed out those errors multiple, he said something like im typing fast/im on phone but that doesnt make it less annoying.

Seriosuly what is said here is nothing new to him.

Dear fireshadow, for the internet , for an forum and especially for section like the BG and especially for people like iwd : you shouldnt be insulted by every piece of constructive criticism at you.

Belief or not most people (well except the viruslord) here are trying to help get used to the forums and its customs. But you arent really helping them by getting insulted by any advice we try to give you.

Seriously getting all buthurt over some lame internetconversation gets you no where, belief me ive been there. Instead just take it with a laugh and dont let it ruin your mood and go on with your (forum)live.
Yes I will try this
Old 02-06-2013, 07:41 AM   #203
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato View Post
No way you got the '':03:'' image on here

J
ust Call Me Bl4ck-Lav3nder Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags Trailer
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's Creed Revelation Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Old 02-06-2013, 08:15 AM   #204
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
I dislike people who mis-spell anything. Text talk even worst.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 02-06-2013, 09:09 AM   #205
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roronoa Zoro View Post
No way you got the '':03:'' image on here
I'm magical.

Sage knows how to to it too. And his ":sage:" one as well.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Old 02-06-2013, 10:21 AM   #206
Roronoa Zoro
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato View Post
I'm magical.

Sage knows how to to it too. And his ":sage:" one as well.
I think I know how to do it. I'll try it later but if I don't then show me how =D

J

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

YouTube:
src="

Old 02-06-2013, 10:23 AM   #207
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
Just the thumbnail of that video makes me wanna stab her.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
Old 02-06-2013, 11:58 AM   #208
setsun
Special Jonin Candidate

setsun just might be Kage someday.
setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.

http://knowyourmeme.com/videos/58708-call-of-duty
Old 02-06-2013, 05:57 PM   #209
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

lol space battles debaters

"

Old 02-06-2013, 06:36 PM   #210
setsun
Special Jonin Candidate

setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.

What they do this time iwd?
Old 02-06-2013, 07:35 PM   #211
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsun View Post
What they do this time iwd?
Iron man can't survive nuclear bombs

and the Rikudu senin is on par with Darsh shneider

Old 02-06-2013, 09:05 PM   #212
Roronoa Zoro
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Quote:
Iron man can't survive nuclear bombs

and the Rikudu senin is on par with Darsh shneider
Darsh shneider.... idk who he is but I saw a pic of him lol. He looks pretty strong and I need to get better at debatin

J

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

YouTube:
src="

Old 02-06-2013, 11:25 PM   #213
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Darsh shneider.... idk who he is but I saw a pic of him lol. He looks pretty strong and I need to get better at debatin
he fought an arch angel or something in a battle that destroyed galaxies and these numbskulls are saying the RS is on his level..and on that of the God Emperor from warhammer (who shoots solar system busting lasers out of his eyes)

Old 02-07-2013, 04:41 AM   #214
setsun
Special Jonin Candidate

The hell?

Considering the first thing tony would've done being a weapons specialist(or mechant/designer rather) was make sure the stuff he made before he became ironman wouldn't be taking him out and the fact that he's taking ftl hits and getting right back up(when he isn't dodging them out right) in current issues

Quote:
and the rikudu senin is darsh schiender level
Rikkudo sennin is about as close to dark snchieder as as lee everett is to goku-.-

Send me the link
Old 02-07-2013, 05:30 AM   #215
Roronoa Zoro
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Quote:
he fought an arch angel or something in a battle that destroyed galaxies and these numbskulls are saying the RS is on his level..and on that of the God Emperor from warhammer (who shoots solar system busting lasers out of his eyes)

Wow thats crazy and you should be my sensei for debatin

J

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

YouTube:
src="

Old 02-07-2013, 06:00 AM   #216
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsun View Post
The hell?

Considering the first thing tony would've done being a weapons specialist(or mechant/designer rather) was make sure the stuff he made before he became ironman wouldn't be taking him out and the fact that he's taking ftl hits and getting right back up(when he isn't dodging them out right) in current issues

Rikkudo sennin is about as close to dark snchieder as as lee everett is to goku-.-

Send me the link
I'm thinking about creating a "posts that make you LOL thread" in all honesty

Quote:

Wow thats crazy and you should be my sensei for debatin
[/CENTER]
sure I'll "train" ya but you had a good head on your shoulders and outed eagle aint much in the way of work can be done there..you've got all the tools you need

Old 02-07-2013, 06:10 AM   #217
Roronoa Zoro
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

When you say ealge u mean eagle125? Yea I've been in a couple of debates but I sometimes mess up on the things I say or I'm tryin so hard to make a point that it doesn't make sense like the situation with BM Naruto vs Dangai Ichigo. Theres also all these different kind of speeds like light speed, hyper speed that they use and also sayings like the one you said for Yamamoto's bankai bein 15 million that I dont know

J

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

YouTube:
src="

Old 02-07-2013, 06:14 AM   #218
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
When you say ealge u mean eagle125? Yea I've been in a couple of debates but I sometimes mess up on the things I say or I'm tryin so hard to make a point that it doesn't make sense like the situation with BM Naruto vs Dangai Ichigo. Theres also all these different kind of speeds like light speed, hyper speed that they use and also sayings like the one you said for Yamamoto's bankai bein 15 million that I dont know
sure I'll teach you those things, then again setsun and the others..know them too best bet to learn is watching the threads

when you have a question or need clarification or advice just feel free to PM or VM and I'll clear anything up

Old 02-07-2013, 08:03 AM   #219
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You get kudos for admitting this. There are a few around here who actually needs to admit this.
Old 02-07-2013, 08:05 AM   #220
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Who's mr tiddles?

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Closed Thread