Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2013, 07:42 PM   #10421
MyMattstache
Genin

MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to MyMattstache
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

I'm feeling incredibly anxious right now for this game, I can't believe it's almost here.
Old 02-05-2013, 07:48 PM   #10422
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

If you guys are expecting a scan from Shonen Jump then that boat has sailed, as there was no scan in there. But if I remember correctly V-Jump releases on the 7th of each month, so if there's something in there then we'll be getting it tomorrow or sometime throughout the week.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~

Old 02-05-2013, 07:53 PM   #10423
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyMattstache View Post
I'm feeling incredibly anxious right now for this game, I can't believe it's almost here.
I don't consider it "almost here" until a week before release

But its weird, we're only a month away but know so littlee. Guess they're revealing stuff according to the japanese release.

Old 02-05-2013, 07:59 PM   #10424
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Anti-Charger saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Anti-Charger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post

But its weird, we're only a month away but know so littlee. Guess they're revealing stuff according to the japanese release.
I like it that way, to a certain degree of course.

Old 02-05-2013, 08:22 PM   #10425
Juiken Luminus
Veteran Chunin

Juiken Luminus has completed a tough C-rank mission!Juiken Luminus has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Hey guys, this video is NOT new but it showcases some little cool things about Minato or should I say "Minaswag" xD.

Here:

Highlights:

at 4:08 - Minato's L1 Action gets deflected by Mifune's sword, or at least it appears like that.

at 5:08 - Minato ESCAPES using his L1 action / new jutsu. Just watch those two parts. Minato escaped so epicly, especially since he killed Mifune during that sequence.

Spritel No Jutsu Productions

Storm 3: Sasuke, Mifune, Utakata, Yagura, Nagato, Itachi

Epic STORM 2 Rivals: Uchiha_Sora, XGriever, & Parak111.
Old 02-05-2013, 08:34 PM   #10426
Deno13
Genin Elite

Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyMattstache View Post
Ikr time was so fast summer is around the corner
Old 02-05-2013, 08:58 PM   #10427
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRoach93 View Post
Not to be a jerk, but that's a selfish mentality to have. In a game like this, why would you purposely want to limit the amount of playable characters? I'll never understand that.
Cus wether we like it or not it has to be done for newer characters. I would love to have everyone but we can't and u know that. Also the PTs characters arnt in just so they can make another buck off of generations?

Also he did deflect minato awakening action with his jutsu I think. And yea that was a food match and end. Also did u notice the way at the end of minato these black spots pop up. Just thought that was intresting

Last edited by Kibanaru lover; 02-05-2013 at 09:10 PM.
Old 02-05-2013, 09:17 PM   #10428
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibanaru lover View Post
Cus wether we like it or not it has to be done for newer characters. I would love to have everyone but we can't and u know that. Also the PTs characters arnt in just so they can make another buck off of generations?
Wow, why would anyone think like that. What's the point in removing characters that are already there. Pts I can understand, that was the theme of generations, they we're all broken anyway so I'm glad they are gone now.

Seriously, you want old characters removed because they are outdated, that's BS.
Old 02-05-2013, 09:29 PM   #10429
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikahel View Post
Wow, why would anyone think like that. What's the point in removing characters that are already there. Pts I can understand, that was the theme of generations, they we're all broken anyway so I'm glad they are gone now.

Seriously, you want old characters removed because they are outdated, that's BS.
Cus they can't all fit characters still take time to balance and re do even if they are already in. They need to be made to adapt the games changes. My reason isn't bs but the truth

You can't have your cake and eat it too all the time.

Old 02-05-2013, 10:02 PM   #10430
CRoach93
Genin

CRoach93 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibanaru lover View Post
Cus they can't all fit characters still take time to balance and re do even if they are already in. They need to be made to adapt the games changes. My reason isn't bs but the truth

You can't have your cake and eat it too all the time.
Your reason is bs, though, because even though they aren't scrapping Tobi and characters that have no importance like Ino or the previous initial forms of Naruto and Sasuke, we're still getting new characters.
And you're wrong. I can have my cake and eat it, in this instance. I get to have all of the characters that I loved from Storm 2 in Storm 3 and I also get to get a ton of new, interesting characters, as well.
Old 02-05-2013, 10:23 PM   #10431
shadow-of-kabuto
Chunin Exam Participant

shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Why is everyone so uptight about Kibanaru lover's opinion on characters that should stay and go? No need to continue to argue over something like this, it won't change anything. Kibanaru seems...unshifting...in his thoughts. So to chastise him for not believing what you believe is kind of useless...

Storm 3 Mains:
Yugito
Kabuto
Darui
Old 02-05-2013, 10:27 PM   #10432
MyMattstache
Genin

MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to MyMattstache

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post

I know right? I expected to learn more about the gameplay but it looks to be the same still ever since they said that the changes were only "20% and there will be more to come"

I really wished that jutsu clashes would have made a return this time. :/

Oh well, I'm just excited to experiment with all the characters and figure out who I'll main. :P
Old 02-05-2013, 10:47 PM   #10433
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Is is this a new sai art?
Old 02-05-2013, 11:11 PM   #10434
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
Is is this a new sai art?
Looks so!

And a great one at that!

Old 02-05-2013, 11:37 PM   #10435
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Anti-Charger saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Anti-Charger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Michael View Post
Looks so!

And a great one at that!
I don't think it will happen, but it would be nice if Sai at least had a new ultimate.

Old 02-06-2013, 01:38 AM   #10436
bluclaudino
Genin

bluclaudino has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

Sai Must have the Agyo and Ungyo ink demon :Q
Old 02-06-2013, 01:39 AM   #10437
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Does anybody even play with sai?I can bet in my life that with storm 2 and generations i have played as sai less then 5 times.
Old 02-06-2013, 01:41 AM   #10438
Georgiosu-kun
Genin Elite

Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioroshi. View Post
Does anybody even play with sai?I can bet in my life that with storm 2 and generations i have played as sai less then 5 times.
Many people do...actually there were many spammers who abused his chakra shuriken and his grab in storm 2.
Old 02-06-2013, 01:42 AM   #10439
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

^ he just seems so dull.
Old 02-06-2013, 02:59 AM   #10440
Gaara-Kun1996
Genin

Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Anyone saw this card?

Spoiler:

Sorry if anyone posted it already, but it's funny how Sasori is in his artwork but is dont use it in his combos (like we saw it the scans)
I hope CC2 changed their minds and gave him the Sasori puppets for his combos too and not Ougi only :-/
Deidara

Characters I main in Storm 3:
Anbu Itachi
Anbu Yamato
Anbu Kakashi

PSN : Edo_Itachi
Closed Thread