Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2013, 06:10 PM   #21
FireShadow
Veteran Chunin

FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: People online are real

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
Yes. You have to wait. Yes, that is what you are supposed to do. If they never post, that's your problem.
that rule is dum. i want to post something but i have to wait around on something that may never happen
Old 02-05-2013, 06:10 PM   #22
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

@wishful
That's why I'm saying he's being naive. *nods*

@Fireshadow
Yes. That's exactly what you have to do. Tough luck.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 02-05-2013, 06:10 PM   #23
FireShadow
Veteran Chunin

FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post

You understand that million of creepy old men pretend to be little teenage boys and girls over the internet all the time. Some manage to lure teenagers into meeting them so they can do illegal activities to them.
Can you prove that no one on this forum is one of those creepers????
can you prove they aren't?
Old 02-05-2013, 06:11 PM   #24
FireShadow
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
@wishful
That's why I'm saying he's being naive. *nods*

@Fireshadow
Yes. That's exactly what you have to do. Tough luck.
tough luck to you. im annoy already please stop posting crap at me.
Old 02-05-2013, 06:12 PM   #25
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

POSTS BEFORE FIRESHADOW TRIPLES!!!

No, I can't and you can't prove otherwise. So no one knows.
Why don't you search the stories about online predators

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 02-05-2013, 06:12 PM   #26
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I'm just telling you the truth. e-e Jesus. There is no tough luck to me, I accept the rules.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 02-05-2013, 06:13 PM   #27
FireShadow
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
POSTS BEFORE FIRESHADOW TRIPLES!!!

No, I can't and you can't prove otherwise. So no one knows.
Why don't you search the stories about online predators
this not prove that all are pedofiles tho is my my point. dont fall into fallicies Fairy
Old 02-05-2013, 06:13 PM   #28
FireShadow
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
I'm just telling you the truth. e-e Jesus. There is no tough luck to me, I accept the rules.
then stop being rude to me and go away when i ask you to this is harasment
Old 02-05-2013, 06:13 PM   #29
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

And don't be naive FireShadow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 02-05-2013, 06:15 PM   #30
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShadow View Post
then stop being rude to me and go away when i ask you to this is harasment
I'm not being rude in the slightest. It isn't harassment. I don't have to go away. e-e You can just stop replying to me if you don't like it.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 02-05-2013, 06:15 PM   #31
FireShadow
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
And don't be naive FireShadow
people keep saying i wear rosy glasses and are too idealistic but no its cuz i nice person and good person. im wonderful and nice even if i am bit lsow to understand :P but still icare about people regardless of internet or real life
Old 02-05-2013, 06:15 PM   #32
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

How I imagine FireShadow and Noctis
Spoiler:

EDIT:
@FireShadow
put that much faith in people online and it won't do you good

Quote:
Old 02-05-2013, 06:15 PM   #33
FireShadow
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
I'm not being rude in the slightest. It isn't harassment. I don't have to go away. e-e You can just stop replying to me if you don't like it.
whatever man. you know we are bros LOL!
Old 02-05-2013, 06:16 PM   #34
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
people keep saying i wear rosy glasses and are too idealistic but no its cuz i nice person and good person. im wonderful and nice even if i am bit lsow to understand :P but still icare about people regardless of internet or real life
Those people are completely right. You can be a nice and good person, and still wear rosy glasses and be too idealistic.

Take what those people say into consideration.

@Wishful

And I'm Rarity mofos. CAN'T HANDLE ME BEING SO FABULOUSSSS.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 02-05-2013, 06:20 PM   #35
FireShadow
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Those people are completely right. You can be a nice and good person, and still wear rosy glasses and be too idealistic.

Take what those people say into consideration.

@Wishful

And I'm Rarity mofos. CAN'T HANDLE ME BEING SO FABULOUSSSS.
no they are wrong!!!! like a ded horse. ideals are good and those people are being hateful

plus my friend family doesnt give him love if he beleives. that plus he needs to share his happiness with other ainstead of sayong oh i don't care about online as much as rl since i actually know the people. such fallacy! grrr so annoyed by this
Old 02-05-2013, 06:22 PM   #36
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Ideals can be good, yes. But being to idealistic can be horrible. Hitler had ideals. Where did his idealism take him?

He's not wrong for thinking like that.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 02-05-2013, 06:23 PM   #37
FireShadow
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Ideals can be good, yes. But being to idealistic can be horrible. Hitler had ideals. Where did his idealism take him?

He's not wrong for thinking like that.
hitler is evil. he had non ideals silly. if he did he wouldnt have done that.
Old 02-05-2013, 06:25 PM   #38
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

An ideal is a principle or value that one actively pursues as a goal. :T
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 02-05-2013, 06:26 PM   #39
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
hitler is evil. he had non ideals silly. if he did he wouldnt have done that.
Ideal:
a conception of something in its perfection.
a standard of perfection or excellence.
a person or thing conceived as embodying such a conception or conforming to such a standard, and taken as a model for imitation: Thomas Jefferson was his ideal.
an ultimate object or aim of endeavor, especially one of high or noble character: He refuses to compromise any of his ideals.
something that exists only in the imagination: To achieve the ideal is almost hopeless.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/ideals?s=t

Quote:
Old 02-05-2013, 06:27 PM   #40
FireShadow
Veteran Chunin

ok whatever he has no morales then?
Closed Thread