Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: Who should date Naruto?
Sakura 123 33.51%
Hinata 244 66.49%
Voters: 367. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2013, 05:50 PM   #1621
koshej
Veteran Chunin
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,193
Rep Power: 7
koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

I've just went through the prelims manga and found out... that SAKURA actually hinted of NaruHina!
Chapter 80 in the middle: "She was watching you" or something, getting a "Huh?" from Naruto.
Anyways, chapters 79/80 are QUITE NaruHina-hinting.
Not too strongly, but Naruto was definitely acting "weirdly" regarding Hinata.
Oh, and he cheered her also when she appeared to do a good move - not just "don't listen to this jerk",which could be attributed to him personally hating Neji's rants.
No, Naruto was specifically shouting that Hinata was doing good.
Again, not saying much - but not sying too little either.
koshej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 05:53 PM   #1622
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Sag do we agree that both Sakura and Hinata doubted/worried about Naruto in the chunnin exams
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 03:37 PM   #1623
Sagittarius
Genin
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 398
Rep Power: 6
Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by placeinthesun16 View Post
to saggitarius: i also dont understand why naruto sed hinata has saved him twice but it might be refering from saving him from his depression somehow, as reference to the proud failure speech.
Could be. But somehow I doubt it. I also read that Naruto was misquoted and was meant to say "it would be lame of me if you had to save me twice", which makes more sense.


Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
it is a plus because Hinata did not cuz an issue and/or put herslef in that situation
You just proved my point. She hasn't lied because she was never in such a situation.

Quote:
ok? But multiple wrongs do not make a right
What are we talking about here?

Quote:
that makes no sense. Sakura does not show signs that she noticed the others. The poin is she frowned and she looked at kakashi for reassurance. She did not need to frown in the first place.
I already stated that scene to be based on my interpretation. Sakura doesn't need to see the faces of her fellow classmates to even consider they'd be laughing down at Naruto. Only you find it a bad deal she frowned. The entire point of that scene was how Naruto would show everyone his growth. And I'll state again, I do not find my view of her frown being that of disapproval to be farfetched.
And your own claim that she needed reassurance makes little sense when you consider she was shown previous to be aware of how much Naruto had grown.

Quote:
Not really. Its the same sceniro. And many knew Sakura was not that great of a ninja either. Sakura had no reason to frown. Naruto nor Hinata was not reassured by another but Sakura was. As we said it was a minus for both NS n NS
Whether she frowned out of disapproval or worry, they are certainly a reason. Why would Hinata need to be reassured when no one knew she was even worried?

Quote:
ok...but when the battle started her screams were silent for a moment. And Hinata could not cheer becaue naruto was fighting her own teammate.
They were silent? That's Hinata's loss.

Quote:
why would she care bout the sands apporval. You are making up unproveable reason why Sakura would frown. If Sakura had full confidence in Naruto she would not care bout ohters opinons and she would have smiled all the time like Kakashi
You need to learn the difference between stating a fact and stating a differ in view. I was doing the latter, not the former. I stated her frown was of disapproval and gave a rational reason to come to that conculsion. You're only putting your own characterisation of Sakura into that scene. Who are you to state if Sakura was truly confident in Naruto she would have shown it a different way than what she did? My view of her frown being of disapproval is no more "unprovable reason" as your view she frowned in concern.
The Sand comment makes no sense. Who said anything about approval?
But here's some "proof" (so to speak): You think Sakura was frowning out of worry? I think not. Here's why. Take note at how Shikamaru, Ino, Choji, Kiba and Kurenai are expecting Naruto to lose. Regardless whether or not Sakura could see/hear them there are two valid reasons she'd be frowning in disapproval -she knows her classmates and how little they thought of Naruto and she certainly can hear Kiba's disrespectful boasting-. To add a third reason, Sakura used to doubt Naruto as well. For Sakura to be worried it would have changed the entire point of that scene. The "point" being that everyone outside of team 7 expects the old weak Naruto and those in team 7 (Kakashi and Sakura) have witness Naruto's growth.

Quote:
yes overall Sakura cheered the most and the loudest but she had her doubts. And she was his teammate.She should of had no doubt. She knew all about her Naruto and how he defies the odds.
She had not a single doubt. The fact she even knows Naruto defines the odds is a good reason as any for me to stick to my own belief that her frown was not out of concern. As for the team mate comment, show me a panel where Sakura is shown to be hesitant in supporting Naruto and only does so because she's forced to.


Quote:
That is not Kakashi's usual face. That is his everything will be alright. The point is Sakura frowned during the battle which is not a good sign.
You know how you stated early Sakura was too far to see and hear the others, therefore she has no reason to frown? Well, I doubt anyone other than Kakashi would have noticed it either.

Quote:
lol no not at all you did not sum that up and you did not list how NH does not work
That wasn't the point of that conversation. You stated there was more reasons against NS other than Sakura loving Sasuke. Those other reasons ended up being your baseless assumptions. Again, you ended up proving your challenger right.

Quote:
date or two? More like one. And they just re-connected and making up lost time. Not all dates are romantic. And Once Saskue comes back SasuSaku happens
Prove to me this particular date was to catch up and had no romantic content. And SasuSaku can't happen if Sasuke has never been shown to love Sakura. Even when he was a cool dude.

Quote:
-How is Sakura punching Naruto an NS moment? Sakura completely OBLITEREATED the idea of NS. Kono knew nothing of their history and was being a child. It was barely a moment. It was more like a comic relief. And Kono did not support this.
I never mentioned the punch. Just the girlfriend symbol. Konohamaru being a child was no more or less a NS moment/comic relief as Kiba teasing Naruto was a NH moment/comic relief.

Quote:
naruto was in the middle of saving Sakura. Once again the frogs knew lil to nothing about thier history and were just making a joke. Sakura was not even there so how is it a NS moment. The frogs barely know Sakura so they were not supporting it. Also that is just about 2 people. Much more people who get more screen time then both of those two combining reconginze NH and that was in the CURRENT season tnot all the way in Part 1.
Naruto made it clear how important it was to save Sakura. So here's little excuse on Gamakichi and Gamabunta not knowing their history. They jumped to the conclusion Sakura was Naruto's girlfriend, but that hardly matters. Tease or not, in the world of manga we take this as little amusing NS scene. It's common for Shonen manga to have such comedy. Just like Kiba teasing comment. And the toads where actually somewhat amused by Naruto's devotion to save his "girlfriend". Whether Konohamaru and the "Gama" know their relaionship means nothing, the obvious symbolic mention of Sakura being Naruto's girlfriend was a little NS.
As for that scene not being in the current season, two things:
You don't get to make up the rules, deciding what scenes have past there expiration date.
If you think outdated scenes are no longer valid then please refrain from using scenes of NH in part one to support as evidence. The Proud Failure speech happened before Naruto's fighting with Gaara, as did the rest of Naruto and Hinata scenes.

Quote:
and Naruto would succed by dating a much better gurl who he never expected he would love. naruto would be surpassing his master but not going for a hot-headed girl like Sakura and going for Hinata. This can be interrupted in diffferent ways.
Expect Naruto has no intent on going for that "much better gurl". In order for him to succeed getting Hinata would have had to be his aim. I'm not exactly sure how Naruto going for a quiet girl like Hinata means he's surpassed his master. It would be considered more surpassing if he ended up with the trigger-temper girl, whereas Jiraiya failed.

Quote:
Everyone was just glad Naruto was okay. Nobody clapped their hands saying how cute. They were just glad he was back. They were gazing upon their friendship. Nobody showed signs of recognizing them as NS
The crowd greets Naruto, welcoming him back and calling him a hero. Sakura comes in, punches Naruto in the gut (much to the surprise of the crowd) and then pulls him in for a hug. In c450,pg4,pan5 you can see a little girl near Sakura's waist with her hands clasped and smiling. You can also see more bewildered expression and more smiles. That's what makes it a NS monent, as well as the hug itself and Naruto's surprised expression.

Quote:
your thoughts are not facts to the story so they are assumptions
Firstly, stop being a hypocrite. You use very little facts, if at all.
Secondly, I have made no assumptions. Just pure facts. If by chance I have made a few then point them out to me.


Quote:
SASKUE-kun
We know that one. What's the other?

Quote:
I mean he does not support it. But he knows that Sakura loves Saskue and that has not noteablly changed.
You mean Sai knows? He also knows Naruto loves Sakura.

Quote:
what have I asumed or not use facts on
Most of your pro-NH and anti-NS is based on personal assumptions of Sakura rather than what is actually stated in the manga.
While we're n the subject of not using facts, I'd like a list of where I ever assumed anything.

Quote:
I have defened and offended Sakura in more threads then one. But over all I do not like her. Her personality of what you say mistakes which makes her is not an excuse. She has lied and manipulated others for her own personal gains. NS fans call Hinata selfish but sakura is the true cluprit.
Who has she lied and manipulated other than Naruto? And here's a good example of your use of non-facts, one you've used before in our debate. Sakura didn't lie and manipulate out of personal gain. Manga fact states it was out of concern for Naruto.
Manga facts, also shows that while Sakura still habours feelings for Sasuke, her doubtful expression shows that Naruto's believe she'd be happy is, in fact, incorrect.
Sasuke coming back means SasuSaku. Your fact is judged by Sakura's love. Fact, Sasuke doesn't love her. Which means possibly no SS.

Quote:
I am not assuming. Sakura has never looked at naruto romantically
I can't recall what this was about. I'll just say that Naruto never looked at Hinata romantically either.

Quote:
I guess. Idk why she still likes Saskue
I don't think she does either.

Quote:
I did not say all of what you responded to right Sag? It does not sound like me
Right. I was multi-quoting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Sag do we agree that both Sakura and Hinata doubted/worried about Naruto in the chunnin exams
Hinata doubted. Sakura did not. So, I guess we don't agree.
__________________

Sagittarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:40 PM   #1624
placeinthesun16
Chunin
 
placeinthesun16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: castroville, california.
Posts: 964
Rep Power: 3
placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

to be honest naruto is not like jeraiya completely as his not a peeping tom. he might use the sexy jutsu but it is just for use of deceiving the perverted man like naruto says. naruto when he tries to get sakura to date him its quite a emptyless emotion for her to date him it doesnt seem to me that he shows great emotion to want to be with her. when it comes to hinata and naruto they just seem to get along togethere quite well, which seems to me that naruto enjoys his time with her since he shows a happy exprssion on his face.

all i know is that both sides are on sure of any of the 3 returning there feelings for each other, like sakura does not openly express she loves naruto or naruto to love hinata.
__________________
__________________________________________________ ______________________________________
★☆★*********SECRET*********NARUTOHINATA*********LOVERS*********★☆★
placeinthesun16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 05:41 PM   #1625
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Sag if you are gonna quote me like that can you label what I say and what I did not say lol.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Agreed. Hinata is too good to put herslef in a situation like that


I thought we already agreed that it was a minus for both NS n NH. Sakura did not have a confident look at naruto the whole time. She had a worried face. She was concerened. she did not believe the entire time that Naruto would win. It is too much of a coincedence that when she looked at Kakashi that sakura felt okay and smiled

and that reason was based on Naruto's performance and confidence with him. Exactly.

So your saying sakura had a sad face beacause of the doubters/haters?

The quite girl is different and is more suited for Naruto. Which is why Naruto nor Jiryria could not get the hot-head. Afterall Tsuande did not truely love Jiryria. Her heart was too ant=other that she could not get. Maybe Sakura will pass her master and get her true love for Saskue.

that does not mean they support the pairing but the friendship. Afterall they were just glad naruto is alive

what have I assumed. How have I used littel facts. The main thing we were debatin is the Naruto vs Kiba thing which is bassically assuming what not said

other what. And he knows Naruot will not go for Sakura.
She does like Saskue Idk why

Sakura lied and maniuplated her teammates (Sai , kiba, and lee) she K.O'd them instead of telling them her real plans.How is that assuming. She wanted to defeat Saskue to free him for himself. This would make sakura feel good as well to get burden off of Naruto and relieve her loved one Saskue

All I was saying is that they were not seious teases with knowledge. Kiba knew full well of their "romantic" history. Plus even Sakura knows that Hinata loves Naruto. Do other important characters with a lot of screen time see NS? It was so funny because NS will not happen.

Then you make a list and watch it get shot down.



Spoiler:
yes overall Sakura cheered the most and the loudest but she had her doubts. And she was his teammate.She should of had no doubt. She knew all about her Naruto and how he defies the odds. She had not a single doubt. The fact she even knows Naruto defines the odds is a good reason as any for me to stick to my own belief that her frown was not out of concern. As for the team mate comment, show me a panel where Sakura is shown to be hesitant in supporting Naruto and only does so because she's forced to.



Quote:
That is not Kakashi's usual face. That is his everything will be alright. The point is Sakura frowned during the battle which is not a good sign.
You know how you stated early Sakura was too far to see and hear the others, therefore she has no reason to frown? Well, I doubt anyone other than Kakashi would have noticed it either.

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 02-05-2013 at 06:12 PM.
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 05:59 PM   #1626
ino>sakura!
Veteran Chunin
 
ino>sakura!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Preppy Hoe and Proud of it!!!
Posts: 1,471
Rep Power: 7
ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

People still believe in narusaku
Naruto fell in love with hinata end of discussion
He got over sakura
__________________
I'm thinking about a number between 100 and 900.

What is it?
ino>sakura! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 07:01 PM   #1627
placeinthesun16
Chunin
 
placeinthesun16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: castroville, california.
Posts: 964
Rep Power: 3
placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

after hinatas confession naruto has being falling in love with hinata, end of discussion. quite obvious to me, plus sakura knew hinata loved naruto before hinata's confession. naruxhina is going to happen.
__________________
__________________________________________________ ______________________________________
★☆★*********SECRET*********NARUTOHINATA*********LOVERS*********★☆★
placeinthesun16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 07:16 PM   #1628
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

someone make a list why NH is better than NS please
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 01:35 AM   #1629
Sagittarius
Genin
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 398
Rep Power: 6
Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Sag if you are gonna quote me like that can you label what I say and what I did not say lol.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shouldn't you know what you said? But sure, I can do that.

Quote:
I thought we already agreed that it was a minus for both NS n NH. Sakura did not have a confident look at naruto the whole time. She had a worried face. She was concerened. she did not believe the entire time that Naruto would win. It is too much of a coincedence that when she looked at Kakashi that sakura felt okay and smiled
Hardly anyone in the fandom even notes Sakura's frown. Hinata's doubt on Naruto, however, is pointed out a fair bit. It's more of a minus for NH then it is NS.
And your thinking she was worried and needed Kakashi's reassurance and my thinking her expression was of disapproval and she and Kakashi shared a knowing smile, neither is coincidental. We just simply viewed the scene differently and both make sense.

Quote:
and that reason was based on Naruto's performance and confidence with him. Exactly.
Just so you know if I can't figure out what you're talking about I'm going to skip it.

Quote:
So your saying sakura had a sad face beacause of the doubters/haters?
That is my interpretation of the scene. The "haters/doubters" being her fellow classmates. It makes less sense for her "sad face" to be of doubt when she knows how much Naruto has grown.

Quote:
that does not mean they support the pairing but the friendship. Afterall they were just glad naruto is alive
Anti-NS will see it as platonic. NS fans will see it as NS. Neutral people won't give a damn. And yes, it does mean the crowd was supporting the pairing. Because that's what manga does. The scene, the crowd thought it was cute the girl was hugging the hero, being all concerned. That scene was just one of the many ship teasers. And if you're thinking that Sakura doesn't love Naruto, you'd be right, but the crowd is unaware of who Sakura is. Anti-NH can consider various moments of NaruHina to be friendship (such as the Proud Failure), but it's still shippy.

Quote:
what have I assumed. How have I used littel facts. The main thing we were debatin is the Naruto vs Kiba thing which is bassically assuming what not said

"Little facts" as in "not many". Not as in your facts are small. As for assuming, you need to allow people to state their differ in opinion to the same scenes. Sakura made a frown, an expression of concern or disapproval, thinking either one of those is by no way assuming. But f you think it is then at least have self knowledge to note when you yourself do it.

Quote:
other what. And he knows Naruot will not go for Sakura.
You said "I am not not going to use one of the biggest reasons stopping NS". The underline implies there's more than one reason.
And the "he knows" part. You're assuming.

Quote:
She does like Saskue Idk why
I meant that I don't think she knows why she still likes him.

Quote:
Sakura lied and maniuplated her teammates (Sai , kiba, and lee) she K.O'd them instead of telling them her real plans.How is that assuming. She wanted to defeat Saskue to free him for himself. This would make sakura feel good as well to get burden off of Naruto and relieve her loved one Saskue
I didn't say you were assuming. But you're right about the team mate manipulating part. As well as the burden part. But the "make her feel good" is where you've allowed your dislike for Sakura to seep in. There is no fact on "relieve her loved one".

Quote:
All I was saying is that they were not seious teases with knowledge. Kiba knew full well of their "romantic" history. Plus even Sakura knows that Hinata loves Naruto. Do other important characters with a lot of screen time see NS? It was so funny because NS will not happen.
Kiba knew little to nothing of their romantic history. But if I viewed that one please explain it to me. Kiba simply just watched the "your eyes" scene and jumped to a conclusion. I'm not saying it means nothing, it's part of the ship tease I mentioned before. But when Kiba teased Naruto about acting tough in front of Hinata, Naruto never confirmed it. Making Kiba's statement an accusation. Oh, hey, Kiba was assuming.
And yes, Sakura knows. Time will tell if she thinks anything more of it.
You know nothing of Kishimoto's intentions. When he spent most of the manga ignoring NH, giving it a couple of big moments and some small scenes, how many do you think assumed he was just giving the shippers a little tease to keep the fandom happy? Just look at NH in the War arc. Now those who were doubtful think it's chances are pretty damn good, if not entirely certain. What I'm saying is that because NS lacks certain moments doesn't mean it won't happen, The idea that NS needs "outsiders" to notice NS is what YOUR looking for. Kishimoto may not think the same way as you.

Quote:
Then you make a list and watch it get shot down.
Of?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ino>sakura! View Post
People still believe in narusaku
Naruto fell in love with hinata end of discussion
He got over sakura
Your proof of those claims would be where?

Quote:
Originally Posted by placeinthesun16 View Post
after hinatas confession naruto has being falling in love with hinata, end of discussion. quite obvious to me, plus sakura knew hinata loved naruto before hinata's confession. naruxhina is going to happen.
Personally I don't think he's falling in love with her. But that's mostly because Kishimoto has portrayed Naruto's interaction to Hinata any different to how he used does. He's always been very friendly to her. Maybe it should be obvious, but I'm well aware how much a tease Kishi is.
And if Naruto has been falling for Hinata I wouldn't say "after the confession". Maybe the hand holding scene?
__________________

Sagittarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 05:47 AM   #1630
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

thanks

frowning. is frowning. it does not matter who noticed it more or not. It was a minus for BOTH!!! Even if your thoery was right Sakura should not need reassurace. She should not have cared about the nay sayers

samez

she should not have cared. SInce when does she cares about others opinons about Naruto?

again nobody major said anything about NS. Nobody knew much of thier relationship other than friendly teammates.

A frown is not needed. Either way it was a negative for both

who is he? how is that assuming?

so you are saying Saving Saskue had nothing to do with herself?

list of why NS works

what you said in underlined can be directed towards anything. Kishi has finall say and anything can happen. I am not saying it will happen just cuz other people in Narutoverse noticed it and Kishi has definetly not been ignoring NH when started the possiblity since the begining
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Overall about the NS/NH moment when Naruto fought Kiba

Sakura starts out cheering for Naruto before the match even started. Sakura is not worried about Kurenai's or Hinata's thoughts or Kiba's words that he is boasting.

Sakura is not shown looking at the others. Shikamaru has a smirk/smile. Ino has a gap in her mouth. ANd choji has a blankish look. Ino and Shikamaru say something but not very loud. And it was not even in ear shot range.

Lee is thinking something and Kakashi is quite. Kureani is also thinking quietly with somewhat of a smile. Sakura does not even know Kankuro but Kankuro is not giving anything away. He also spoke quietly out of ear shot. And hinata was a weird worried face as always.

Just like others Sakura was quite. She did not cheer for a moment. Her face was worried like and she looked away from Naruto. She did not show any signs of caring what others thought or that she knew what others were thinking. She looked away with a sad face when she saw Kakashi's happy face. Suddenly Sakura had a happy face again which was not just a mere coincidence.
Then after Naruto thows out big words Sakura starts cheering for him again.
Even if your theory was correct it can not be proven. I guess like mine. Sakura showed no signs of picking up others reactions. But even if she could why should she care? She should have brushed the haters off. She should have kept on cherring.

Overall this was a MINUS for both pairings like we agreed earlier
Both Hinata and Sakura were not confident in Naruto for the entire battle

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 02-06-2013 at 08:08 PM.
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 01:22 PM   #1631
placeinthesun16
Chunin
 
placeinthesun16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: castroville, california.
Posts: 964
Rep Power: 3
placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

well the reason hinata worries when naruton is injure is because she is not aware of how much damage naruto can take. sakura knows naruto well when it comes to his abilitys since she been working with him alot.

when they go in search for sasuke and tobi appears naruto gets kicked and falls to ground hinata becomes concern for narutos safety, but sakura reassure hinata that his alright. this implys that sakura is well aware of hinatas feelings for naruto and about how much sakura knows about narutos capabilitys.

in the scene where sakura hugs naruto after he returns to the village after defeating pain, it seem to me more like a friendly hug other then a lovers hug, since it shows sakura usual friendly kidding around with naruto personality and her new found trust in him. did not looked to me like she was imply that she loved him. anyways on the manga in comparison to the anime there are so little narusaku moments, and practically none aswell. naruto knows since chapter 3 that sakura loves sasuke and he has always respected her feelings for him.

when sai tells sakura that he can see how much naruto loves sakura. his interpretion for why naruto loves her is because he says that naruto smiles alot when his around her, which he read in a book that when someone smiles alot around a person it means he loves that certain person. but then he states i am not so good when it comes to figuring peoples emotiongs. but i can clearly see how much you have made naruto suffer as much as sasuke has, then he says sakura i feel that you and sasuke are the source of narutos pain as much as the village since we rely on naruto to protect us to much and put all the burden on him. this can be proven when sakura begs for naruto to return when pain is destroying the village. the only one that hasnt burden naruto to safe her all the time is hinata since in her case shes the one that wants to protect him no matter what.

after hinatas confession on chapter 437 it was made clear that naruto was going to fall in love for hinata. yet this anime has very little romace in comparison to other animes, thus we can conclude that there might be no pairing whats so ever since kishi stated that he was not good at writing romance. yet if any pairings happen it will be naruto and hinata do to the fact that hinata has always loved naruto and also because of her confession to him;. there might not be any romantic scenes of when naruto falls for hinata but if it happens it would most likely be a scene where they are marry.

to be honest the entire time naruto and sakura have been teamates sakura has never view naruto romantically, her view of him is more like admiration of how determine and hardworkingn he is. also sakura is well aware of what pain and struggle the promise naruto had to made sakura to bring sasuke back causes him.

when naruto turn into the 4 tail beast after confronting orochimaru at the bridge sakura was knock out and wasnt able to help him defeat orochimaru, after naruto is being heal sakura states that she can only do small things for him to help him, meaning that she feels guilty for being to weak, to help him bring sasuke back and feels guilty for having made naruto promise her that he would bring sasuke back. when sakura saw naruto in the 4 tail beast she feels guilty that because of her naruto has transform into a monster and trys to relieve naruto of his promise to her of bringing sasuke back. but she gets knock down by naruto since he is no longer himself.

in the end sakura views narutos transformation to the 4 tail as being all her fault for making naruto promise her a life time promise of bringign sasuke back knowing full well that naruto will always be burden with that promise and suffer for it if he does not manage to fullfill that promise since is his ninja way to keep the promises he makes.

on chapter 469-470 naruto clearly rejects sakura since he knows full well that sakura has never loved him romantically and is puzzle of why she has all of a sudden even choosen him as her love choice. sakura then replys that the reason is because he has grown into someone important loved by everyone because he is the village hero and that she is just one that loves him just like the villagers. sakuras confessions is clearly 100% fake. naruto is obviously shock by her confession but he knows well that she does not loved him. and he clearly shows that he doesnt have strong feelings for her either as he flashes back to how much sakura loved sasuke. all this i think it means naruto has pretty much gaven up on trying to be with sakura as a love relationship. am not saying this is because of hinatas confession. he had alredy gaven up on her long before that. so it seems to me that naruto is not being held back to loving someone else cause of sakura.
__________________
__________________________________________________ ______________________________________
★☆★*********SECRET*********NARUTOHINATA*********LOVERS*********★☆★

Last edited by placeinthesun16; 02-06-2013 at 02:09 PM.
placeinthesun16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 02:47 PM   #1632
Pinks17
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Pinks17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: in the Alamo
Posts: 614
Rep Power: 5
Pinks17 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Pinks17 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

I wouldnt say Naruto feel in love with Hinata, after her confession, thats being one sided! Look at it from both views!

Sag you're never going to look at both views either, you're just grasping for some breathing room for NS, Which is almost dead.

But NH is happening and it is developing which is what i wanted. So i'm glad nothing is being rushed in this relationship if it happens...
__________________
I Believe In Patient Love

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this in your sig

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pinks17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 02:51 PM   #1633
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: On Earth
Posts: 12,970
Rep Power: 37
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

only Kishimoto knows the answer too this qwestion
Anru Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 01:44 AM   #1634
koshej
Veteran Chunin
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,193
Rep Power: 7
koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

And since he would date... Hinata.
koshej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 01:49 AM   #1635
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: On Earth
Posts: 12,970
Rep Power: 37
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by koshej View Post
And since he would date... Hinata.
thats not gona happen or he will die together with Sasuke in final fight or he will end up with Sakura
Anru Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 01:51 AM   #1636
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate
 
ItachiKisame's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: hanging out with my best friend Itachi ^_^
Posts: 8,866
Rep Power: 0
ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Im sure he would date Hinata and by the way he meant Kishi.lol
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 01:56 AM   #1637
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: On Earth
Posts: 12,970
Rep Power: 37
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
Im sure he would date Hinata and by the way he meant Kishi.lol
Kishimoto is his full name but tell me how the heck can they end up together if Naruto nearly doesn't talk to her

Sakura is like Naruto's mom Kushina and like Tsunade

like I said before Kishimoto knows with who he will end up with or not so its a useless discussion

Last edited by Anru Uzumaki; 02-12-2013 at 01:58 AM.
Anru Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 02:10 AM   #1638
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate
 
ItachiKisame's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: hanging out with my best friend Itachi ^_^
Posts: 8,866
Rep Power: 0
ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anru Uzumaki View Post
Kishimoto is his full name but tell me how the heck can they end up together if Naruto nearly doesn't talk to her

Sakura is like Naruto's mom Kushina and like Tsunade

like I said before Kishimoto knows with who he will end up with or not so its a useless discussion
Yes we know we just call him Kishi for short.lol And even if Naruto and Hinata haven't talked much most of the time that doesn't mean they can't get together in the end anything can change by then.

Maybe she is in a way though Kushina is more like Naruto.

Yes he does and even if Naruto and Sakura have been around each other way more doesn't mean they will end together im not saying that Naruto and Hinata will defenently get together im saying anything can happen in stories like these.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 02:12 AM   #1639
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: On Earth
Posts: 12,970
Rep Power: 37
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
Yes we know we just call him Kishi for short.lol And even if Naruto and Hinata haven't talked much most of the time that doesn't mean they can't get together in the end anything can change by then.

Maybe she is in a way though Kushina is more like Naruto.

Yes he does and even if Naruto and Sakura have been around each other way more doesn't mean they will end together im not saying that Naruto and Hinata will defenently get together im saying anything can happen in stories like these.
yea but I think that Sakura suits him more HintaKiba would be a good couple though
Anru Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 02:13 AM   #1640
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate
 
ItachiKisame's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: hanging out with my best friend Itachi ^_^
Posts: 8,866
Rep Power: 0
ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Well its fine if you feel that way NaruHina is more my thing.lol I don't see Kiba ending up with Hinata or anyone but whatever though I guess he could end up with someone I don't know.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.