Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2013, 12:39 PM   #10381
shinyi2604
Genin
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Somewhere on planet earth
Posts: 281
Rep Power: 3
shinyi2604 has completed a tough C-rank mission!shinyi2604 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara-Kun1996 View Post
Is this only me or is Naruto losing a bit of his health when he is in his awakening form? (after sasuke throw the kunai item)
I am not sure but I can remember a interview that Matsuyama said that if you use the instant awakening you will lose health and (or was it an "or"?) chakra...

it was sometimes lose health or chakra, if you still want to know
shinyi2604 is offline  
Old 02-05-2013, 12:49 PM   #10382
Sharinganshinobi223
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Sharinganshinobi223's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: My Zen and Peace
Posts: 524
Rep Power: 5
Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokito85 View Post
yes, it is ofc :P, several weeks ago was finished and 2 or 3 weeks ago they were hard working in the FINAL adjustment of the game. So, the CC2 cards are already played xD
Thanks yokito, so basically, the game is finished in production for the NA/EU versions. Based on this info, the reason why the game is delayed in Japan because the episodes that will come out in the future are in the game, so Japan is waiting for those eps to come out so it could correspond with the game. Probably since the game comes out late in Japan, they might make adjustments to the game

So the game must go up to
Spoiler:
Tobi's battle with Naruto, Guy, Kakashi, Bee
because
Spoiler:
Madara is predicted to come out next month, which is around manga 559, i think


Quote:
Originally Posted by theo_mm View Post
Well we don't know anything about Nagato in the game, so he's hardly overrated :P ooh Yagura is also someone I want to main.. His water mirror attack looks awesome.. Is that a tilt?


COMPLETELY forgot about Hanzo, I replace Temari with him. I think the Hokage are in, there just so happens to be 4 slots before Tsunade

Thoughts on the new chapter:

Spoiler:
I don't like how happy dappy the 1st hokage was, I thought he would've been more reserved and serious like Tobirama. The childish behavior for me takes away some of his epicness
People are saying it is his tilt or chakra shuriken, I don't know which, but I'll still use yagura as one of my mains
__________________
"Live life to the fullest!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"

"I never wish for an easy life, but to be a stronger man. -JFK

"The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate."-Serious tobi

"Run away, cling to your wretched life..." -Itachi

The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed. -Eminem
Sharinganshinobi223 is offline  
Old 02-05-2013, 12:49 PM   #10383
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate
 
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Hidden "Source" Village ...... ....... waiting
Posts: 4,244
Rep Power: 9
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

I am very disappointed with the lack of info...and not only that but deep down I am furious with the way things are being managed concerning regional promotions and blatant disregard for N@S America and elsewhere that are not getting as much pre order dlc costume bonus packs. What makes me even more enraged is the fact that even though our regions pre ordered the game we may be the only ones that have to pay to get the same dlc that EU and Jp gets for free with the preorder.

Couple this with the fact that I am still uncertain if the 1st and 2nd hokages and jiraiya and konan is even in the game and they are very important chars to me. I did get conformation that goofy tobi is in and thats the tobi I like most of all so thats the only good news for today?

.....I know this game is my GOTY but even though the game delivers sweetness..the lack of professional management has left a sour taste in my mouth unfortunately.
__________________

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください



"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 02-05-2013 at 12:54 PM.
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is offline  
Old 02-05-2013, 01:01 PM   #10384
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Rasengan SageX5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Posts: 3,862
Rep Power: 9
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

SHAMEFULL, why wouldn't they have the 1st and 2nd Hokages, as well as Jiraiya and Konan? That's one thing you can always be sure of with Naruto games, if the characters have appeared in a previous Naruto game as a playable character, chances are pretty high they will be playable the next one as well.
__________________
Superior my a$$! You're lower than dirt! It's time for a mutiny!!!- Makoto Nanaya(aka the most epic female character in Blazblue)

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">


Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0


Rasengan SageX5 is offline  
Old 02-05-2013, 01:03 PM   #10385
Sharinganshinobi223
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Sharinganshinobi223's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: My Zen and Peace
Posts: 524
Rep Power: 5
Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
I am very disappointed with the lack of info...and not only that but deep down I am furious with the way things are being managed concerning regional promotions and blatant disregard for N@S America and elsewhere that are not getting as much pre order dlc costume bonus packs. What makes me even more enraged is the fact that even though our regions pre ordered the game we may be the only ones that have to pay to get the same dlc that EU and Jp gets for free with the preorder.

couple this with the fact that I am still uncertain if the 1st and 2nd hokages and jiraiya and konan is even in the game and they are very important chars to me. I did get conformation that goofy tobi is in and thats the tobi I like most of all so thats the only good news for today?.....I know this game is my GOTY but even though the game delivers sweetness..the lack of professional management has left a sour taste in my mouth unfortunately.
(Changed my font so you could read it)
Have faith shamefull, I think the reason why there is lack of info is because -look at my above comment- Japan doesn't want to reveal info that has yet to come out in Japan's current episodes, and mainly, the scans are in Japan's Shonen Jump issues (which targets Japan's version of the game.)

And I agree with you, the lack of DLC in NA infuriates me it makes me somehow think Japan has a grudge on us!

And most likely, Jiraiya, Konan, and 1st/2nd Hokages will be in the game. CC2 said Storm 3 will still have characters from storm 2, so it's certain Jiraiya and Konan will be in the game. Also, on the character select screen, there are 4 empty slots on the left of Tsunade, probably symbolizing the Hokage, so that may be hashirama, tobirama, hiruzen, and minato in that order (this is my opinion.

But either way, look at the positives of the game, and don't worry about the lack of info/DLC/characters
__________________
"Live life to the fullest!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"

"I never wish for an easy life, but to be a stronger man. -JFK

"The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate."-Serious tobi

"Run away, cling to your wretched life..." -Itachi

The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed. -Eminem
Sharinganshinobi223 is offline  
Old 02-05-2013, 01:42 PM   #10386
CRoach93
Genin
 
CRoach93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Somewhere cool. xD
Posts: 208
Rep Power: 5
CRoach93 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan SageX5 View Post
SHAMEFULL, why wouldn't they have the 1st and 2nd Hokages, as well as Jiraiya and Konan? That's one thing you can always be sure of with Naruto games, if the characters have appeared in a previous Naruto game as a playable character, chances are pretty high they will be playable the next one as well.
Especially since the previous game was Generations. That game was like barely its own game. It was either like a test run for the new features or a means to hold us over for this game. It's safe to assume that all, if not most, of the characters that were in Generations that aren't PTS versions are gonna be in Storm 3. If they went through the trouble to create the First and Second Hokages for Generations, it'd be a waste to not include them in Storm 3.
CRoach93 is offline  
Old 02-05-2013, 01:54 PM   #10387
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade
 
Uchiha Sora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chocolate Droppa
Posts: 10,298
Rep Power: 20
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Has anyone noticed the hit stun of chakra dashes has been reduced A LOT? So much that characters like Kisame won't even be able to get a hit after dashing...
__________________


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Uchiha Sora is offline  
Old 02-05-2013, 02:08 PM   #10388
jurrasenshuriken
Chunin Exam Participant
 
jurrasenshuriken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 623
Rep Power: 10
jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
I did get conformation that goofy tobi is in and thats the tobi I like most of all so thats the only good news for today
link please?


Posted from Naruto.viz.com App for Android
__________________
Storm 3 Amazingness
Darui, Mifune, and Hanzo gameplay looks awesome. Hope other characters get an overhaul that good.
Waiting on you Edo Akatsuki
jurrasenshuriken is offline  
Old 02-05-2013, 02:14 PM   #10389
PositiveEmotions
Chunin
 
PositiveEmotions's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 935
Rep Power: 3
PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Edo tensei han card
Spoiler:
__________________
PSN: positive_emotion
XBLGT: P0SITIVEEMOTI0N
PositiveEmotions is offline  
Old 02-05-2013, 02:24 PM   #10390
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
Joaty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,504
Rep Power: 5
Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
Has anyone noticed the hit stun of chakra dashes has been reduced A LOT? So much that characters like Kisame won't even be able to get a hit after dashing...
i always found the most optimal way to use characters like gaara, kakuzu and kisame was to take advantage of the combos longer range and start them further away forcing the opponent to guard

which is why i despise being able to sub while guarding as it should be punishment for miss timing a sub if it wasn't based around a sub bar


and as you said it would be harder with shorter stun times
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Joaty; 02-05-2013 at 02:32 PM.
Joaty is offline  
Old 02-05-2013, 02:27 PM   #10391
Vampiro
Chunin
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Eindhoven, Netherlands
Posts: 901
Rep Power: 5
Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Shamefull, can you indeed tell us where you found out Goofy Tobi is still playable?

Guess its safe to assume then that we have 3 Tobi's. Thus taking 3 slots.

Goofy Tobi
Masked Man
White mask Masked Man
Vampiro is offline  
Old 02-05-2013, 02:54 PM   #10392
megabbaut
Debby Downer
 
megabbaut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dish town...filled with fish
Posts: 8,800
Rep Power: 0
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
Has anyone noticed the hit stun of chakra dashes has been reduced A LOT? So much that characters like Kisame won't even be able to get a hit after dashing...
You said that already
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline  
Old 02-05-2013, 03:04 PM   #10393
CRoach93
Genin
 
CRoach93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Somewhere cool. xD
Posts: 208
Rep Power: 5
CRoach93 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampiro View Post
Shamefull, can you indeed tell us where you found out Goofy Tobi is still playable?

Guess its safe to assume then that we have 3 Tobi's. Thus taking 3 slots.

Goofy Tobi
Masked Man
White mask Masked Man
Why wouldn't it be? Why would they leave out that Tobi?
CRoach93 is offline  
Old 02-05-2013, 03:10 PM   #10394
Vampiro
Chunin
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Eindhoven, Netherlands
Posts: 901
Rep Power: 5
Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRoach93 View Post
Why wouldn't it be? Why would they leave out that Tobi?
I just like to have things confirmed

But indeed, i expected him to be in. I was long time worried about Hashirama, Tobirama and Hidan. But im quit positive they will all be there.
Vampiro is offline  
Old 02-05-2013, 03:10 PM   #10395
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate
 
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Hidden "Source" Village ...... ....... waiting
Posts: 4,244
Rep Power: 9
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan SageX5 View Post
SHAMEFULL, why wouldn't they have the 1st and 2nd Hokages, as well as Jiraiya and Konan? That's one thing you can always be sure of with Naruto games, if the characters have appeared in a previous Naruto game as a playable character, chances are pretty high they will be playable the next one as well.
I thank you ...but once again I am reading someone telling me to have faith ...well just so you know my faith is present however its also written that "faith without works is dead"....My work is done by writing about what pleases and displeases me here on the forums...cc2's work is to deliver the game. Simply put me having faith without the works is dead. I need to work to report what I find useful and cc2 needs to produce the game. If I have faith which I do ...however there is no work ...then that faith is dead!....
Without boasting in a humble way I am saying I know what you are saying however what you are saying has not been proven and confirmed and that is why I am disturbed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharinganshinobi223 View Post
(Changed my font so you could read it)
Have faith shamefull, I think the reason why there is lack of info is because -look at my above comment- Japan doesn't want to reveal info that has yet to come out in Japan's current episodes, and mainly, the scans are in Japan's Shonen Jump issues (which targets Japan's version of the game.)

And I agree with you, the lack of DLC in NA infuriates me it makes me somehow think Japan has a grudge on us!

And most likely, Jiraiya, Konan, and 1st/2nd Hokages will be in the game. CC2 said Storm 3 will still have characters from storm 2, so it's certain Jiraiya and Konan will be in the game. Also, on the character select screen, there are 4 empty slots on the left of Tsunade, probably symbolizing the Hokage, so that may be hashirama, tobirama, hiruzen, and minato in that order (this is my opinion.

But either way, look at the positives of the game, and don't worry about the lack of info/DLC/characters
Its still difficult to read ....anyhow the same goes for you ....telling me the chars are most likely in is something I can already perceive for myself...I know that most likely all the gen adults will return however my fury is due to the fact that the management has not made it official and continues to leave us assuming and guessing ....My father always told me that to assume ...is to make and A$$ out of U and me lol....anyhow I assume this but I rather get fact!

I am still annoyed with certain aspects of the management especially the lack of equal dlc. I dont like guessing and feeling left out and unfortunately due to the way certain things are being managed that the case. EU and JP has dlc and we may have to pay for what they get with pre order even though we are pr ordering also. Plus no official comments made to encourage my region that the dlc will be made available ...I am tired of guessing.

Thanks for reading but stop telling me to be positive and to look at the good things....I am very happy and positive about the game and I am well aware of all the great features the game has but I am also displeased with some management decisions. I would not say this is my game of the year if I was not looking at positive things guys. I am being the voice for many and my work is justified in my faith not just faith alone.

@for those who wanted the link to how I know storm 2 tobi is playable here ..

The link is in the picture of naruto you see goofy tobis pic in the battle and he also has chakra bars meaning he is certainly playable ....I would not say such a bold statement without proof so there it is okay.

Once again for the record I still think this is the Game of the year ...but I am not happy with some of the management choices made for this game. The devs bravo to them ..but the management team and the lack of info and non equal regional dlc perks combined with the overwhelming sense of uncertainty of chars to be expected has left me disappointed in many ways.
__________________

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください



"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 02-05-2013 at 03:22 PM.
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is offline  
Old 02-05-2013, 03:20 PM   #10396
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Kibanaru lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,578
Rep Power: 8
Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRoach93 View Post
Why wouldn't it be? Why would they leave out that Tobi?
Cus he is unecisary to the story and serious Tobi would be like a updated version to goofy one.
__________________
Weapon Masters for the Win. Ninja tools are unbeatable.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kibanaru lover is offline  
Old 02-05-2013, 03:28 PM   #10397
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian
 
Sasuke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Posts: 4,005
Rep Power: 12
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Technically it is Namco Bandai Games America which you should be getting infuriated at like me, because they are the ones who port the stuff over, CC2 is just the one that makes the game. So if NBGA decides not to bring the dlc over to America, then it is solely on their shoulders, not CC2's. Also for characters such as Jiraiya and Konan, I hope they are confirmed soon. Worst case scenario is that they are confirmed when we finally get our hands on it.
__________________
I got second place in the 2010 Trivia Contest!


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sasuke is offline  
Old 02-05-2013, 03:43 PM   #10398
Vampiro
Chunin
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Eindhoven, Netherlands
Posts: 901
Rep Power: 5
Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Thanks Shamefull!!

Now im quite sure Hashirama, Tobirama and others will be in.

If there was -any- adult character in Generations that could be cut out it was Goofy Tobi since we already have Masked Man and White Mask Masked Man.

Yet they decided to keep the goofy one, this pretty much confirms that all adult Generations characters will be in. Altough official confirmation would still be nice.
Vampiro is offline  
Old 02-05-2013, 03:58 PM   #10399
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
Kioroshi.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,623
Rep Power: 7
Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Im off topic here and may sound retarded but here i go.


What you think about CC2 making a naruto game like skyrim for example?But multiplayer?where you have shinobi world and can interact with others,learn jutsu,become missing ninja....Wouldn't this be awesome?Why isn't there a naruto open-world game?


The best i came across so far with idea of customizing your own ninja and all is freaking ninja saga on facebook and it sucks major bawls
Kioroshi. is offline  
Old 02-05-2013, 04:12 PM   #10400
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate
 
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Hidden "Source" Village ...... ....... waiting
Posts: 4,244
Rep Power: 9
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampiro View Post
Thanks Shamefull!!

Now im quite sure Hashirama, Tobirama and others will be in.

If there was -any- adult character in Generations that could be cut out it was Goofy Tobi since we already have Masked Man and White Mask Masked Man.

Yet they decided to keep the goofy one, this pretty much confirms that all adult Generations characters will be in. Altough official confirmation would still be nice.
oh...sure your very welcome ...however I disagree with you because I dont think goofy tobi nor any adult char for that matter should be left out. I understand we have a 3 serious versions of tobi however we only have one goofy tobi and hes awesome! ....
Spoiler:
as a mater of fact that tobi is the closest thing to the real obito had he not turned to the ways of evil.
His persona is exactly like his childhood version and I really enjoy selecting that version of tobi since he is more of a challenge to use.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioroshi. View Post
Im off topic here and may sound retarded but here i go.


What you think about CC2 making a naruto game like skyrim for example?But multiplayer?where you have shinobi world and can interact with others,learn jutsu,become missing ninja....Wouldn't this be awesome?Why isn't there a naruto open-world game?


The best i came across so far with idea of customizing your own ninja and all is freaking ninja saga on facebook and it sucks major bawls
I think it would do excellent as a matter of fact I know many others have requested this before in some way or another as well. I think it may get to that point eventually especially as hardware and software evolve and develop. We already see how they are able to cram rpg exploration, hack n slash, and on and offline fighting all in one while giving us a vast amount of chars.

As far as this goes I think when the series is completed and they want to find new excitement then I can see them making a unique title such as ninja impact but more like a mmo or mmrpg or action game.

Right now I think everyone is happy and content with where the game is going as it is now.
__________________

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください



"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 7 (0 members and 7 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.