Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 02-04-2013, 09:56 AM   #1
Rikudo Sage
Chunin Exam Participant

Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Maybe Naruto no longer need the Yin chakra..

Now that the everything sealed by Death Reaper has been released. It makes most of the readers to wonder.. Will Kurama retrieve his Yin chakra? Or Will Sasuke get it from Minato to represents Yin while Naruto represents Yang.. But before that think about this..

Consider Naruto's chakra pool as a simple "1 whole" container that filled with chakra.. Minato removed (sealed) the half hence, the chakra inside the container remained at "half" and then the other "half" part of the container is "empty". The Yang chakra renegerated to fill up the other half empty space of the container which was occupied by the Yin before Minato sealed it. This will make Naruto's chakra equivalent to "1 whole" purely Yang chakra. No wonder why his Yang chakra is overflowing and leaking making a wood grow into a tree.

Just a thought..
Old 02-04-2013, 12:18 PM   #2
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Maybe Naruto no longer need the Yin chakra..

too deep...but interesting... but here's another consideration to debate your theory....

If minato sealed the half yin because naruto's body was too small to support all kuubi chakra, then WHEN (timeline) did the kuubi's chakra get replenished to full.. (whether with yin or yang)?
was it when naruto was still a baby - which would contradict minato's reasoning...

or was it when naruto got older - which brings doubts about how long kuubi had to wait to replenish his own remaining half... why'd he wait for naruto to grow older...

none of these make sense so...what u think?

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 02:24 PM   #3
TastyRamen
Freshmen Academy Student

TastyRamen saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!TastyRamen saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

If it were indeed to replenish, then it could be the reason as to why the seal was weakening. The older Naruto became, the more chakra was being added.
TastyRamen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 06:42 PM   #4
paradigm1977
Chunin Exam Proctor

paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TastyRamen View Post
If it were indeed to replenish, then it could be the reason as to why the seal was weakening. The older Naruto became, the more chakra was being added.

Right. I would think that babies hold less than soldiers. So as you grow up your capacity (an old Itachi reference), increases.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
paradigm1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:52 AM   #5
scallanan
Chunin Exam Participant

scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

@RS It's quite possible. Minato believes in Naruto to the very last, and Naruto has shown much improvement in controlling the nine-tails (which I would say is almost mastered at this point). The only reason naruto was losing control of the tailed beast, is because it was trying to take over Naruto's body. They are now considered comrades, and it's no longer on the kyuubi's mind, so therefore if the other half of his chakra was sealed into naruto, then there would just be more chakra he can use. Kyuubi would not think about taking over Naruto's body now (who reminds him so much of his creator). As for this ying and yang stuff, I'm not sure it will matter much, only because other jinchuriki in the past haven't seem to have gained extra powers with the full beast inside them. What do you think?

@Kalmeast Did the kyuubi's chakra replenish fully? I thought the other half was still sealed away. It's possible the kyuubi replenished a bit of it through the battle with Sora, but other than that I'm not too certain where you're coming from.

Last edited by scallanan; 02-05-2013 at 06:48 AM.
scallanan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 05:43 AM   #6
Rikudo Sage
Chunin Exam Participant

Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
too deep...but interesting... but here's another consideration to debate your theory....

If minato sealed the half yin because naruto's body was too small to support all kuubi chakra, then WHEN (timeline) did the kuubi's chakra get replenished to full.. (whether with yin or yang)?
was it when naruto was still a baby - which would contradict minato's reasoning...

or was it when naruto got older - which brings doubts about how long kuubi had to wait to replenish his own remaining half... why'd he wait for naruto to grow older...

Minato divided Kurama's chakra because it is too much (too large) for Naruto to handle it.. (Chakra pool capacity)

But as Naruto grows older, his chakra pool capacity kept increasing allowing Kurama to regenerate his lost chakra little by little overtime but since Minato sealed the Yin it is not the Yin that Kurama is regenerating during the process but the Yang. Making Kurama's chakra purely Yang element..

Kurama could not regenerate his full because Naruto needed 16 yrs to grow. I mean Kurama could regenerate its chakra anytime but the capacity of Naruto's chakra pool is making a hindrance for Kurama to do that. You cant add more chakra to the container when its completely full. Kurama had to wait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TastyRamen View Post
Exactly! and as a result leakage...

Quote:
Originally Posted by scallanan View Post
@RS It's quite possible. Minato believes in Naruto to the very last, and Naruto has shown much improvement in controlling the nine-tails (which I would say is almost mastered at this point). The only reason naruto was losing control of the tailed beast, is because it was trying to take over Naruto's body. They are now considered comrades, and it's no longer on the kyuubi's mind, so therefore if the other half of his chakra was sealed into naruto, then there would just be more chakra he can use. Kyuubi wouldn't think twice about taking over Naruto's body now (who reminds him so much of his creator). As for this ying and yang stuff, I'm not sure it will matter much, only because other jinchuriki in the past haven't seem to have gained extra powers with the full beast inside them. What do you think?

@Kalmeast Did the kyuubi's chakra replenish fully? I thought the other half was still sealed away. It's possible the kyuubi replenished a bit of it through the battle with Sora, but other than that I'm not too certain where you're coming from.
Check my theory why Naruto's biju transformation is different from the others.. It'll explain how the Yin and Yang affected Naruto's transformation..Check it out.

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=125738
Old 02-05-2013, 06:53 AM   #7
scallanan
Chunin Exam Participant

scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikudo Sage View Post

Check my theory why Naruto's biju transformation is different from the others.. It'll explain how the Yin and Yang affected Naruto's transformation..Check it out.

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=125738
I understand your theory, I actually think I've come across it before (and maybe have commented on bless my memory!). You have explained how the Yin (or whatever one is sealed into naruto) chakra has brought life into forms of nature such as trees, but we do not know yet about what the Yang does or what it can do if united with the Yin. Mito Uzumaki also posessed the Kyuubi and had the same skills as naruto in sensing, and in bringing life back to wood. But nothing was ever mentioned about what the Yang did, or the mix of the two. That said, we still know very little about Mito. I hope we see her soon now that the 4 hokage have been reanimated!! Maybe she can give naruto a few pointers
Old 02-05-2013, 07:51 AM   #8
Rikudo Sage
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
I understand your theory, I actually think I've come across it before (and maybe have commented on bless my memory!). You have explained how the Yin (or whatever one is sealed into naruto) chakra has brought life into forms of nature such as trees, but we do not know yet about what the Yang does or what it can do if united with the Yin. Mito Uzumaki also posessed the Kyuubi and had the same skills as naruto in sensing, and in bringing life back to wood. But nothing was ever mentioned about what the Yang did, or the mix of the two. That said, we still know very little about Mito. I hope we see her soon now that the 4 hokage have been reanimated!! Maybe she can give naruto a few pointers
Well, Mito sensing negative emotions has already been stated but we still didnt know if Mito can also make the wood grow into a tree because Mito was never been on the same level of Naruto as Jinchuriki.

On the other side of the coin, yeah you're right, we still dont know what will happen once Kurama retrieved his Yin chakra from Death Reaper. All we know about Yin is.... it is base on mental energy that governs imagination. Naruto is an Uzumaki and related to the Senju who's chakra specialization is Yang (Physical energy). Naruto as a character doesnt seems to fit with Yin (spritual energy). Just my thoughts..
Old 02-05-2013, 08:11 AM   #9
scallanan
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Well, Mito sensing negative emotions has already been stated but we still didnt know if Mito can also make the wood grow into a tree because Mito was never been on the same level of Naruto as Jinchuriki.

On the other side of the coin, yeah you're right, we still dont know what will happen once Kurama retrieved his Yin chakra from Death Reaper. All we know about Yin is.... it is base on mental energy that governs imagination. Naruto is an Uzumaki and related to the Senju who's chakra specialization is Yang (Physical energy). Naruto as a character doesnt seems to fit with Yin (spritual energy). Just my thoughts..
Yes it's a good theory. I have a theory similar to it (which I will add if I find!). The SO6P had both yin and yang elements, and was able to create things from pure chakra. Kabuto also has skills in Yin release, and techniques such as the shadow posession jutsu use this element. But I think that the sage was only able to govern life into anything because he had skill in the use of the Yin-Yang release (something different than both individually). It's not about gaining Kyuubi's yin chakra that was sealed in the Death Reaper, it's about learning how to control both simultaneously. Therefore if Naruto gains this, he will have the skills that come with both Yin and Yang individually, but will not as of this point be able to do what the sage could.

Edit 1: http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123544 (This link is my first thread)

(This link is my second thread)

Edit 2: It seems yin-yang release is used quite frequently, with jutsu that generally don't require an element e.g genjutsu, shadow posession, tayuya's ghosts, expansion jutsu, medical ninjutsu etc. Perhaps the sage was much better at using it, or that the yin-yang release that he was capable of could only come through the rinnegan (which naruto is capable of getting, if you read my first thread)

Last edited by scallanan; 02-05-2013 at 08:23 AM.
scallanan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 09:47 AM   #10
and17y1
Chunin Exam Participant

and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post

Maybe gradually. As Naruto's body grows so does Kurama's yin chakra

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and17y1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 04:56 PM   #11
paradigm1977
Chunin Exam Proctor

paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by and17y1 View Post
Maybe gradually. As Naruto's body grows so does Kurama's yin chakra
Or maybe it's fully there right now. It was related to size initially, but maybe he's close enough to adult that the chakra aspect is fully matured.

Old 02-06-2013, 05:53 AM   #12
Rikudo Sage
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Yes it's a good theory. I have a theory similar to it (which I will add if I find!). The SO6P had both yin and yang elements, and was able to create things from pure chakra. Kabuto also has skills in Yin release, and techniques such as the shadow posession jutsu use this element. But I think that the sage was only able to govern life into anything because he had skill in the use of the Yin-Yang release (something different than both individually). It's not about gaining Kyuubi's yin chakra that was sealed in the Death Reaper, it's about learning how to control both simultaneously. Therefore if Naruto gains this, he will have the skills that come with both Yin and Yang individually, but will not as of this point be able to do what the sage could.

Edit 1: http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123544 (This link is my first thread)

(This link is my second thread)

Edit 2: It seems yin-yang release is used quite frequently, with jutsu that generally don't require an element e.g genjutsu, shadow posession, tayuya's ghosts, expansion jutsu, medical ninjutsu etc. Perhaps the sage was much better at using it, or that the yin-yang release that he was capable of could only come through the rinnegan (which naruto is capable of getting, if you read my first thread)
Thats a good read.. and its entirely possible knowing that Naruto is becoming more like the Sage.. But you know... Him the rinnegan? All I can say is.. Its not really his style to be a doujutsu user.. If you ask me. I would rather choose for him to learn FTG rather than getting/awakening the rinnegan.. but hey! theory is good! im impressed..
Old 02-06-2013, 07:33 AM   #13
scallanan
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Thats a good read.. and its entirely possible knowing that Naruto is becoming more like the Sage.. But you know... Him the rinnegan? All I can say is.. Its not really his style to be a doujutsu user.. If you ask me. I would rather choose for him to learn FTG rather than getting/awakening the rinnegan.. but hey! theory is good! im impressed..
Cheers man. Glad you liked it. It's a bit old, so some of the points I make in it might be outdated. But I think there's some validity in it anyway

And no, it aint Naruto's style to be a doujutsu user. But we could say that about any of his techniques really. If Jiraiya was the only ninja in the story capable of going into sage mode, we'd also be saying it's not naruto's style to turn into a half-frog, and therefore he'd never do it. Same even with rasen-shuriken. We'd have never thought he'd be the type to put paramount effort into creating a new jutsu (especially the fact that he finds it hard to grasp concepts and ideas. We would have said he'd be the type to master simple jutsu but do them well). The reason Naruto achieved all this was for his goal (from getting Sasuke back; becoming a Hokage; Defending the shinobi world etc). So if his goal changes in the upcoming chapters that could only be completed with the posession of a sharingan/rinnegan, then I think it is possible he will get one (considering his legacy as we see it at the moment, and the facts about how naruto is already "set up" to activate a dojutsu of this level).
Old 02-06-2013, 07:24 PM   #14
paradigm1977
Chunin Exam Proctor

Well now we know that you need chakra sprouts on the brain or the optic nerve never changes, which means the eye does not change.

Unless we find out its a totally different science that affects the optic nerve. And it is now an explained science.