Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 02-04-2013, 06:18 PM   #1
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Shisko Shi(0-1) vs. Pool(1-0) [SEASONS2]

Location: A snowy field, it's cold errywhere. Snow is falling, and some polar bears are spread throughout. They aren't hostile unless they are attacked first.
Rules: 1v1, No Godmod(because apparently I need to put this in now), 4 turns each.
Judge: Imma let Noctis judge this one. If I see that he turns out to be biased, he will judge no more.

Shisko goes first.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 07:08 PM   #2
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Shisko Shi(0-1) vs. Pool(1-0) [SEASONS2]

Why don't you go first pool. You have more experience plus SS went first last time and you did not
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 07:13 PM   #3
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

It's called random number generator.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-04-2013, 07:37 PM   #4
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Mmmmmhhhhhhhh
Old 02-04-2013, 08:07 PM   #5
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

Good luck to both of you.
Old 02-04-2013, 08:14 PM   #6
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Why don't you go first pool. You have more experience plus SS went first last time and you did not
Shisko didn't go first XD, I did.....

Spoiler:

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:06 PM   #7
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

.... why do I get the hard people.....
Ok I will counter soon. I Just finished a Test in Pholosiphy so I am fried a bit.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:52 PM   #8
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

No God moding! When was this applied! Who made that dumb rule up!!!!!!! I am sorry they made you pool.
Spoiler:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Theme for this! Raise your fist bros!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFzYQwclhu4
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Soon, I found my self in a new area. After my lose in my last battle I looked thinking to my self.
"Hmm, I guess I can't jake around anymore."

I then see the man in front of me as I point my finger at him. "Falling Cosmos..." Soon the entire area appeared to be the same, but the sky appeared to be space. Star in the sky twinkling. The only thin is they seemed to move. Is if the earth had been spinning 100X faster and faster. It soon felt like a wind blew from the force. What was happening was an illusion of the stars that stay casted as long as I commanded it to. I then opean a ball behind me as it began to create a powerful force pulling everything to it. Soon the ground came lose as it flew back. I made sure none flew at me. I then wait for the man to fly at me as even spiked sheos would not protect you as this should pull everything un.

Doing so I then focus Matter around me as 20 swords made of steel protected with a gravity force. The force would be that if anything withing two inches of the sword would be forced away so much it could kill you. The swords formed around me as the orb pulled everything in. I then force the sword at my opponent as I focus the gravity aound me so I would stay put.
--------------------------------

How was my 'grammar' that time? I hoep that was good =P

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Old 02-05-2013, 04:45 AM   #9
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

As the air around me was replaced by outer space, I knew that it was nothing but a mere optical illusion. I could still breathe, and stay standing where I was. "Nice trick, Houdini" I said sarcastically to him. The gravity ball appeared behind him and it ripped the ground right out of... well the ground. I could still see the shadows that each of us were casting, and I had an idea. My body melted from where it was, and as I melted so did my shadow. Now, I appeared to be nowhere at all. You hear "How's this for a magic trick, Houdini?" while you feel me creeping up on you. You turn around and I'm literally right behind you. I'm so close that the gravity effecting you is also effecting me, keeping us both on the ground. Suddenly, everything except for you and me moves in slow motion. "I'll share a secret with you. Velocity is my specialty."

The attacks faded(you never specified how long they'd last, so meh), and I start the real battle. I fake a punch with my right arm while actually I'm aiming to kick you in the shin with my left leg. "Now." I flip backwards, fully executing a double backflip. While I'm in the air, giant dark hands formed from shadows form to your sides and attempt to clap, with you in the middle. These shadows don't have enough power to kill, but they will indeed break an arm at least. A sword becomes visible in my hand. I was actually holding it the entire time, I was just manipulating it's physical form. I swing it, and a wave of lightning is shot at you. This isn't ordinary lightning, though. It's colored black and won't cause you any physical harm. It will cause your nervous system to malfunction, causing random muscle spasms and even possibly hitting yourself with an attack.

I didn't have enough set up to go ham. Sorry.

Last edited by Pool; 02-05-2013 at 09:30 AM.
Old 02-05-2013, 10:52 AM   #10
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

If I never specified that means they are still going.

Also you failed to counter the swords. They aimed to you not the orb.

Old 02-05-2013, 12:54 PM   #11
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I thought you meant that the swords formed a Barrier around you. And because I was right behind you they would attack both of us.

Old 02-05-2013, 12:59 PM   #12
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

No they wouldn't. It stated that the gravity was forcing away. Not towards.

The Gravity swords is going like this. I'll specify a S for shisko and a P for you.

<<<<S>P>>>>

So either you're implying that you're literally touching him, and your body is two inches thin, or you're being sodomized by swords.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 02-05-2013, 01:24 PM   #13
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

What are you even talking about? Oh nevermind. I visualized the swords as being spread out, while you're saying they're right next to his body. Which was it, Shisko?

Old 02-05-2013, 01:30 PM   #14
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
No God moding! When was this applied! Who made that dumb rule up!!!!!!! I am sorry they made you pool.
Spoiler:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Theme for this! Raise your fist bros!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFzYQwclhu4
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Soon, I found my self in a new area. After my lose in my last battle I looked thinking to my self.
"Hmm, I guess I can't jake around anymore."

I then see the man in front of me as I point my finger at him. "Falling Cosmos..." Soon the entire area appeared to be the same, but the sky appeared to be space. Star in the sky twinkling. The only thin is they seemed to move. Is if the earth had been spinning 100X faster and faster. It soon felt like a wind blew from the force. What was happening was an illusion of the stars that stay casted as long as I commanded it to. I then opean a ball behind me as it began to create a powerful force pulling everything to it. Soon the ground came lose as it flew back. I made sure none flew at me. I then wait for the man to fly at me as even spiked sheos would not protect you as this should pull everything un.

Doing so I then focus Matter around me as 20 swords made of steel protected with a gravity force. The force would be that if anything withing two inches of the sword would be forced away so much it could kill you. The swords formed around me as the orb pulled everything in. I then force the sword at my opponent as I focus the gravity aound me so I would stay put.
--------------------------------

How was my 'grammar' that time? I hoep that was good =P
It says in the post >_> Basily it is around my body aiming at you and not the orb. They are also protected by gravity. They are close but not in the range of 2 inches.

Last edited by Shisko Shi; 02-05-2013 at 03:38 PM.
Old 02-05-2013, 03:13 PM   #15
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Your grammar makes it difficult to understand. XD

Spoiler:

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 03:38 PM   #16
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Shut up logan.......

Old 02-05-2013, 04:03 PM   #17
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Well guess I lost.

Old 02-05-2013, 04:06 PM   #18
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

What do you mean?

Old 02-05-2013, 05:18 PM   #19
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

You killed me.

Old 02-05-2013, 05:22 PM   #20
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Wow this was anti-climatic.

Ah well a wins a win! At least i do not feel bad for losing inthe 3rd set of the fight now