Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 02-04-2013, 06:20 PM   #1
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default PrinceOfPeace(0-1) vs. loganace(1-0) [SEASONS2]

Location: A general battle area. There are no special attributes around. The sun is shining fairly brightly though.
Rules: 1v1, No Godmod(because apparently I need to put this in now), 4 turns each.
Judge: Pool

Logan takes the first move.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 06:47 PM   #2
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon
Default Re: PrinceOfPeace(0-1) vs. loganace(1-0) [SEASONS2]

Oh god.
Old 02-04-2013, 06:56 PM   #3
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

(ahhh, a boring map..... And i have to go first, AGAIN )

"So, You lost the last round, I am sorry, But it will happen again."

I then raise my hand as spiritual energy starts enveloping it. I then point it at you "Bye, Spirit beam!" I fire the beam at you as it forms into the shape of a lion, It will blast through many defenses andd obliterate you. "Onkaatetsu, muchamini!" The ground around us begins to shake and you can see the earth start to crack below us. "Umbai." I then start hovering. I can fly at will. The stadium then starts to collapse as it continued rumbling. The ground is completely caved in. "Since you grow lots of plants, I though an air battle would be in my favor." I then smile and clap my hands together. "Mediumship, come spirits, help me end this quick." I then release my hands and smile. "Soon, spirits will come and i will absorb them, you can't stop them." I spread my arms as far away as they will go. "Maku tara." A huge net of lightning comes at you, attempting to wrap you up and electrocute you. I then Fly up into the air. "Marabeshu." The lightning deforms, and collapses in on itself, if you were caught, you would have been sliced into pieces and electrocuted to death. "I wasn't fortunate enough to have time to read your whole pamphlet, but i think you use wind powers. So what is the best thing to counter win? No seriously, I have no idea. I'm just kidding." I then smile and Tense up, I then stretch. "Gagamushiba, atotkori." Fire envelopes me. "This is one of my forms. It is the fire form. I can absorb fire. So you using wind will pan the flames, giving me more to absorb. This form is power consuming, But I have spirits coming for that." I then send a huge roaring blast of fire at you. "If you want, you can back up now, I am just getting started,"
(That isn't a lie XD)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 07:45 PM   #4
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Erg I hate mystical opponents
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 07:49 PM   #5
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

POP keeps getting paired up with veteran opponets.
Old 02-04-2013, 07:53 PM   #6
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I cant control that XD

Spoiler:

Old 02-04-2013, 07:54 PM   #7
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

lol I know.
Old 02-05-2013, 05:11 PM   #8
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

bump
(I will counter TONGIHT)
Old 02-05-2013, 06:18 PM   #9
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

(Why did you bump it then?>....)

Spoiler:

Old 02-05-2013, 06:55 PM   #10
PrinceofPeace
Banned

"Ah yes I did lose the last match. I wonder Why I am even in this thing now. I am just holding back my team? Am I really the weakest link? Well If I am the weakest link that is not to shabby huh? Compared to your mess of a team. Team....NOCTIS will RULE! I shall not be the weakest Link. TODAY! I shall prove my worth WIN...or....Lose. FOR NOCTIS!!!!!"-Omi yelled in a battle cry

*Omi's eyes start to glow green and his body is surronded in a green outline. He spots the energy forming as it fires out a figure of a lion. Omi then uses the natural energy around him and inside him and he then forms a figure of a Rhinoceros with his hands. Instantly Omi created a huge and powerful green Rhinoceros to attack and hopefully defeat the lion*
Spoiler:
Rhinos are bigger in the food chain than Lions so the Rhino has natural advantage

"You kids these days do not pay attention to the animal kingdom"-Omi says with a as he hovers above ground with his air powers.

*Omi notices the ground shake as the foe flys into the air and taunts him*

"You really should respect nature my boi. Why trash the planet you live on?"-Omi asks

*Omi then uses his staff to tap the ground 3 times*
*tap*
*tap*
*tap*
*After the third tap the ground was completely in tack and restored to its orginal state better than before*

"A TRUE Warrior would not sabatoage the innocent planet to despertely try to take advantage in a battle. The planet has nothing to do with our quarrel you hear? If you were truely strong you would not care where we battled wheter that be air,land,or sea!"-Omi said as he absorbed the natural energy around him to become youner and more powerful form of his PRIME

"As I can not stop the spirits You can not stop the natural energy. We will see who is stronger"-Omi says with a

*As Omi sees an electrical net come for him he sinks deep into the ground as he summons a dome of hard granite earth in a compressed wall like fashion to try to intercept the net. Omi then resurfaces far away from where the net has landed away from danger*

*As the blast of fire was sent Omi then snapped his fingers to be surronded in a sphere of carbon Dioxide and Omi waved his hands to take the oxygen away from the battliefield. The flames failed against the shield and Omi was unharmed. After the fire attack was hopefully subdued Omi brought the oxygen back*

"Now feel the power of nature!!!"-Omi boasted

*He followed up by Surronding the area in a heavy winds to try and slow down the foe and forming a very large tornado around the foe that would absorb the oxygen around him so that he would suffocate and hopefully reduce his fire powers. Omi took a deep breath and store oxygen in his lungs that could last for years. Afterwards he reduced the oxygen levels around the whole battlefield so that it was hard to breath yet not for Omi with his stored air*

*Omi then whistle at a super high sonic pitch. The power of the sound was great enough to cause deaf. The sound traves though to the brain to mess up the nevrous system as well. *

* Omi released a posionous invisible toxin into the atmosphere. Combined with the posinous plants from within Omi's body and using his air powers to distribute the posion as molecules he tried to get the foe to breath naturally not suspecting a thing.*

"Please protect your planet"-Omi muttered
*Omi's eyes turned yellow and he gazed at his foe. He tried to stop his foe by looking upon him to turn the opponent into pure stone*

DONE

(huh? Logan can use any/all elements but I can not?!?!!?)

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 02-05-2013 at 07:34 PM.
Old 02-06-2013, 04:39 AM   #11
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

(SO you can turn people into stone by looking at them?)

Spoiler:

Old 02-06-2013, 04:47 AM   #12
PrinceofPeace
Banned

yes, like Medusa (or whatever the snake lady name is)
Old 02-06-2013, 04:49 AM   #13
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

(Okayyy......... I cant controll all elements, I use magic, So i have an extent of manipulation, but the powerful spells take forever to say and impracticable to use to defend.)

Spoiler:

Old 02-06-2013, 05:01 AM   #14
PrinceofPeace
Banned

(okay thats much better PHEW)
Old 02-09-2013, 02:43 PM   #15
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Logan loses due to inactivity.

Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 06:49 PM   #16
PrinceofPeace
Banned

sorry Logan...
Spoiler:
Not that you care