Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 01-31-2013, 06:00 PM   #21
Twilit Lion (Leo)
has lost his jugular to Naijeru

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Grand Magic Games Round 2 Bout 1

*I remove my hand as soon as I feel the effects of wave magic. After my technique fails to hit, I surround myself in lightning and unleash an electrical force/explosion that blasts the shards away. "Wave magic eh? It's okay, I know how to counter that too, so what do ya say, you give up, or do we have to continue? Just to let you know, I have not gotten serious yet."
(Sweet.)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Actually, if anyone's egotistical.....it's me. o.o
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:
Why thank you!........I think. o.o

6/17/10

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm the Silver eyed Lion King
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Twilit Lion (Leo) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 06:14 PM   #22
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

"Fight fight fight fight!!!!" Go Joon Go Leo!!!

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 07:09 PM   #23
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilit Lion (Leo) View Post
*I remove my hand as soon as I feel the effects of wave magic. After my technique fails to hit, I surround myself in lightning and unleash an electrical force/explosion that blasts the shards away. "Wave magic eh? It's okay, I know how to counter that too, so what do ya say, you give up, or do we have to continue? Just to let you know, I have not gotten serious yet."
(Sweet.)
"Are you a god slayer? I would try a bit harder but it seems that everything I do is destroyed by your lightning. Perhaps, I can use colors. Light magic:Celestial glass."
A large seal appears over the arena. "I don't recall showing you my true power. Get serious." Bullets of light rain down on you as they turn into solid bullets of heat. Then, rays of light rise up from below you, attempting to eradicate you while the bullets are raining down. The bullets rain down faster as they quickly create a light barrier around my opponet. The light barrier begins to shrink, attemping to eradicate anything in it's path. "Mirror magic:Copy cat." The same attack happens, only stronger this time, meaning it will be harder to block or dodge.
Old 02-03-2013, 05:29 PM   #24
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
"Are you a god slayer? I would try a bit harder but it seems that everything I do is destroyed by your lightning. Perhaps, I can use colors. Light magic:Celestial glass."
A large seal appears over the arena. "I don't recall showing you my true power. Get serious." Bullets of light rain down on you as they turn into solid bullets of heat. Then, rays of light rise up from below you, attempting to eradicate you while the bullets are raining down. The bullets rain down faster as they quickly create a light barrier around my opponet. The light barrier begins to shrink, attemping to eradicate anything in it's path. "Mirror magic:Copy cat." The same attack happens, only stronger this time, meaning it will be harder to block or dodge.
"Psh, If I was a God Slayer, you probably would have lost by now." Surrounded in lightning, the light's transformation into heat has no effect on me, would have been more effective if it were bullets of light instead of heat. Even if there are 'solid' it isn't a state of matter and therefore not a true soild. Quickly, I dart around the arena, avoiding the rays of light. A barrier begins to surround me. I point my plam toward one side "Lightning Dragon's Bite!" Lightning begins to surround my arm and then shoots off in the form of a dragon's head, blasting through so I can escape the implosion. Then, the same thing happens but I merely increase my speed and instead use Lightning Dragon Roar on the barrier. After the attack is over, I flash in front of my opponent, sending lightning strikes everywhere, some attempting to hit him. In the meantime, the heat from the lightning's release causes my opponent to sweat again. "Is that all?" I suddenly punch the ground with my lightning fist to launch bolders at my opponent, as well as hit him with lightning from the punch.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:

6/17/10

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Old 02-04-2013, 06:43 PM   #25
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

(Leo, you're good. I'm starting to run out of moves with this character. I am seeriously thinking about giving you this match. I'm really just delaying the inevitable.)
Old 02-04-2013, 10:00 PM   #26
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Come on Joon you can do it!!!!! Be like the man in my siggy!!! ....but with your name and not Ravens lol

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Old 02-05-2013, 06:04 PM   #27
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
(Leo, you're good. I'm starting to run out of moves with this character. I am seeriously thinking about giving you this match. I'm really just delaying the inevitable.)
(I know I'm good, I didn't become 5th espada of the arrancars for nothing....to be honest though, I'm surprised I'm not rusty. xD)

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 02-15-2013, 03:39 PM   #28
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

(You win this. I did not counter for 10 days. I can't use light that good. I hope to fight you again with my better powers one day. GG Leo.)
Old 02-15-2013, 03:50 PM   #29
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

Sweet

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 02-16-2013, 06:20 PM   #30
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

If only this never died! lol But congrats! YOu win... again!

Old 02-16-2013, 06:21 PM   #31
Spectual
Chunin

Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

( I was really beginning to enjoy this swell )
Spectual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 06:25 PM   #32
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I know.

Old 02-17-2013, 03:01 PM   #33
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

I would have loss sooner or later. I would have been spaming light dodge and it would get pointless.
Old 02-17-2013, 03:10 PM   #34
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Im not apart of this but i am interested.

Taka-hebi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 03:12 PM   #35
Spectual
Chunin

Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taka-hebi1 View Post
Im not apart of this but i am interested.
Well youre a little too late. The rp died 2 weeks ago
Old 02-17-2013, 03:27 PM   #36
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

It did o. o

Taka-hebi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 03:41 PM   #37
Spectual
Chunin

Indeed it did.
Old 02-17-2013, 04:02 PM   #38
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

At least I won first

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10