Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 02-04-2013, 06:25 PM   #1
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Taka-Hebi1(1-0) vs. Hozuki(0-1) [SEASONS2]

Location: Inside a space station. There is plenty of area to move around, it's just that there is much less gravity. The station is reinforced with an unbreakable metal, ensuring that neither of you will escape.
Rules: 1v1, No Godmod(because apparently I need to put this in now), 4 turns each.
Judge: Pool

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 03:12 AM   #2
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Taka-Hebi1(1-0) vs. Hozuki(0-1) [SEASONS2]

(I go first then o.o?)

Mira looks Round, she's in a space station. The gravity intensity here seems to be decreased as her legs begin to leave the floor. She then sees a figure at the far end of the area.

"Okay then, Pixel Block!" A glowing red pixel (the size of maybe... A flat screen tv and the width of a cinder block) appears in front of her, it is sent towards the figure."Propagation!" As the pixel closes in, two threads of tiny pixels form from it, at the end, it makes another pixel block, and it multiplies over and over again until it looks like a giant net of pixels looming over the figure. She then stabs her sword into the ground.

"Rumbling Thunder!" The ground begins to shake as electric sparks run along the earth, then, a thick bolt of thunder rises from the ground, followed up by more that continue to strike upwards and continue in the direction of the figure.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Last edited by Hozuki; 02-05-2013 at 01:07 PM.
Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 03:54 AM   #3
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozuki View Post
(I go first then o.o?)

Mira looks Round, she's in a space station. The gravity intensity here seems to be increased as her legs begin to buckle. She uses her electricity powers to hold her up. She then sees a figure at the far end of the area.

"Okay then, Pixel Block!" A glowing red pixel (the size of maybe... A flat screen tv and the width of a cinder block) appears in front of her, it is sent towards the figure."Propagation!" As the pixel closes in, two threads of tiny pixels form from it, at the end, it makes another pixel block, and it multiplies over and over again until it looks like a giant net of pixels looming over the figure. She then stabs her sword into the ground.

"Rumbling Thunder!" The ground begins to shake as electric sparks run along the earth, then, a thick bolt of thunder rises from the ground, followed up by more that continue to strike upwards and continue in the direction of the figure.
Gravity is less intense XD

Spoiler:

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:06 PM   #4
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Oh. I'll edit.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 02-06-2013, 05:12 PM   #5
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I see that there is something across from my position a large net is flying my way i move back to the wall and pushing away from the wall with great speed flying towards the other wall dodging the net and bringing my sword to the ground sending a wave of electricity towards the one she sent cancelling it and out of the collision forms my lightning golem,the golem begins to raise its hand and bolts of lightning of begin to fly out towards you.
I throw my dagger at her and it combines with the lightning bolt turning my dagger into sort of a lightning boomerang as soon as the boomerang gets close to you i lunge my way from the way towards you swinging my Giant sword into the boomerang dagger creating a extra burst speed plus I swing my sword a second time at your torso

Taka-hebi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 03:10 PM   #6
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

"Pixel Wall!" A wall of pixels formed and blocked the lightning bolts and the boomerang dagger. It then disperses as the pixels floated in the air around. Mira counted the other's sword with her own sword. She then back flipped out of the space where the pixels hovered.

"Pixel Cube!" At an extreme speed, the blocks attempted to build themselves around the man to make a cube of pixels. "Crush!" The blocks then attempted to cave in and inside, the space minimized as the person inside would be crushed.

"Spark Scamper!" Little lightning bolts scampered throughout the floor, making the floor untouchable as you would be electrocuted.

"Pixel Rise" Mira rode a pixel into the air, free to make with the ailment of the low gravity. Pixels hovered around her. "Pixel Block!" A red pixel formed and sped towards the man. "Explosion!" The pixel exploded as soon as it was on the other is of the station room.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 02-09-2013, 02:02 PM   #7
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

*Hozuki wins*

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 02-09-2013, 02:11 PM   #8
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

I'm gonna kill that guy.

joon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 01:40 AM   #9
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

The pixel wall forms around me I use my ability over fire to hover in the air using fire as flame throwers out of my feet hovering over the sparking floor,
I look at the wall as it closes in quickly , I fly at extreme speed at the wall swing and hitting with enormous amount of strenght and breaking through and smashing it as i smash through the all the other pixels crumble behind me,
I look and a pixel block flies towards me and I fly away and fire a nova ball(massive ball of fire) the fire consumes it leaving no trace then ,
disappears, I then fly towards you at high speed grab your neck with my hand.

No mercy!

I then throw you punch you so hard enough that you should fly straight into the wall behind you.

No mercy!

I then make flame pillars appear around you then they begin to spin around you at the same time,they begin to consume you and explode,
i conjure 3 balls of fire moderate in size in hand throwing them at you
No Mercy!
Then the floor behind you begins to spark the lightning begins to form out of the electronic in the space station attempting to take my blade back and attempting to stab you,

NO MERCY!

then eletricity dances around my hand form a blade of lightning forms in my hand I fly fast toward you,aiming for your heart attempting to kill with the blade, the blade then extends as it nears your heart seeking the closest way to the ground through you.

Last edited by Taka-hebi1; 02-10-2013 at 01:42 AM. Reason: making it more understandable in the beginning
Taka-hebi1 is offline   Reply With Quote