Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 02-04-2013, 04:59 AM   #41
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Uchihah Showdown

yes but he is not leaving when he is intangiable. He did not go to kaumiland though his sharigan
He is just intangaible

lol are you serious? So how is wasting all of your chakra while it goes right though Tobi any help?
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 05:04 AM   #42
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Style View Post
You do know that if Tobi leaves the battle field he auto loses right?

Itachi wouldn't care about dying or doing blind, he's already dying and going blind lol.
Tobi doesnt leave the battlefield. In the manga its explained that he teleports the parts of his body that about to be hit into the other dimension. Also as long as tobi doesnt teleports to the land of wind or something hes not leaving the fight.

You already dying and going blind would usually make you care more. But maybe thats just me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 06:30 AM   #43
Crair Uchiha
The Pale Rider

Location: Madara Uchiha's closet, I watch him sleep shh... aw he's so cute though.
Crair Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Crair Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Crair Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Yahoo to Crair Uchiha Send a message via Skype™ to Crair Uchiha

Actually I'd have to say Madara, if they have all feats that is. If Madara would win it would only be because of his perfect Susanoo and his overwhelming fire techniques.

Though I do agree with PrinceofPeace to some to some degree...Obito is strong incredibly strong, but I do not believe he would be able to surpass Madara. If we are talking about the current Edo Madara maybe, but not the past younger Madara that fought Hashirama Senju.

I do believe Itachi would rank in third.

1.) Madara
2.) Obito
3.) Itachi

Co-leader of the Sasuke FC.

Just Call Me Madara's Hoe ♚ Fliparrachii Approved
Quote:
Madara-Aijin isn't too bad. I may call you Mada-Ai
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote:
It seems the only way you people are going to learn these type of forums are the worse places to use as social networking and dating sites...is for one of you to end up in another posters trunk.
Crair Uchiha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 07:03 AM   #44
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Madara can not hit Obito though

AYeeeeeeee I am one of his fav ppls
Old 02-04-2013, 07:15 AM   #45
Crair Uchiha
The Pale Rider

Location: Madara Uchiha's closet, I watch him sleep shh... aw he's so cute though.
Crair Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Crair Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Yahoo to Crair Uchiha Send a message via Skype™ to Crair Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Madara can not hit Obito though

AYeeeeeeee I am one of his fav ppls
Yes, but say Obito didn't constantly use Kamui or whatever the heck his little trick is called. If Madara kept bombarding him with attacks, I am positive eventually Obito would get tired out or run out of chakra. As it was shown, Madara was an amazing Tai-jutsu and Ninjutsu user. His hand to hand combat were at top notch besides Gai's. Proof of the flashbacks with him fighting Hashirama Senju shows how talented and gifted he is. Its shown that he was a born killer and immensely talented even more so than Itachi himself.

My second theory is backed up for me because Madara was the one who taught Obito. My saying goes you cannot bite or in this case 'kill' the hand that feeds you.

However, if Obito was constantly able to block then I would have to say he'd win, but I do not think he would be able to keep it up for a very long time. You'd have to have immense chakra to do that and Madara appears to have a bigger chakra tolerance.

And yesh you are one of HER favorite people.

Quote:
Quote:
It seems the only way you people are going to learn these type of forums are the worse places to use as social networking and dating sites...is for one of you to end up in another posters trunk.
Old 02-04-2013, 07:31 AM   #46
PrinceofPeace
Banned

But Spamming ninjutsu like that would make him run out of chakra EVEN FASTER
Dun DUn DUNNNNNNNNN

Obito is a pro at conserving his chakra and he is used to being intangiable. Obito is fast to be tangiable for a few seconds and then restart and go back to his intangability

if this an overall showdown at once right? SO Madara would have to worry about the others
+
+O.O my bad Gurlfiriend!!!
Old 02-04-2013, 07:36 AM   #47
Crair Uchiha
The Pale Rider

Default Re: Uchiha Showdown

Quote:
But Spamming ninjutsu like that would make him run out of chakra EVEN FASTER
Dun DUn DUNNNNNNNNN

Obito is a pro at conserving his chakra and he is used to being intangiable. Obito is fast to be tangiable for a few seconds and then restart and go back to his intangability

if this an overall showdown at once right? SO Madara would have to worry about the others
+
+O.O my bad Gurlfiriend!!!
That is a good point, but I still have to side with Madara just slightly, though now my doubt for Obito to win has faded away quite a bit. However I do think that Madara would be able to eliminate Sasuke, Izuna, Fugaku and Shisui easily. Itachi may give him a bit of trouble but sadly I say Itachi would loose to Madara. The biggest debate would be between Madara and Obito.

XD LOL don't worry, happens all the time.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-04-2013, 07:40 AM   #48
PrinceofPeace
Banned

THe only way obtio would lose is if everyone ganged up on him....but wouldn't that mean Obito is the strongest cuz all of them needed to defeat him O.O

*MIND BLOWN*
Old 02-04-2013, 10:05 AM   #49
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crair Uchiha View Post
Yes, but say Obito didn't constantly use Kamui or whatever the heck his little trick is called. If Madara kept bombarding him with attacks, I am positive eventually Obito would get tired out or run out of chakra. As it was shown, Madara was an amazing Tai-jutsu and Ninjutsu user. His hand to hand combat were at top notch besides Gai's. Proof of the flashbacks with him fighting Hashirama Senju shows how talented and gifted he is. Its shown that he was a born killer and immensely talented even more so than Itachi himself.

My second theory is backed up for me because Madara was the one who taught Obito. My saying goes you cannot bite or in this case 'kill' the hand that feeds you.

However, if Obito was constantly able to block then I would have to say he'd win, but I do not think he would be able to keep it up for a very long time. You'd have to have immense chakra to do that and Madara appears to have a bigger chakra tolerance.

And yesh you are one of HER favorite people.
Obito has been fighting naruto , kakashi gai at the same time, in addition to controlling six tailed beasts, in addition to figthing kakashi again, in addition to fighting naruto again, in addition to controlling juubi in addition to using wood release through the juubi. (not to mention in addition to sumoning gedo mazo)

Obito isnt running out of chakra anytime soon.

Not matter how amazing, destructive or straight up overpowered madara may be i wont be of any relevance it madara cant hit anything.

Students killing teachers is a recurring theme in anime , even in naruto (pein vs jiraiya, Orochimaru vs Hiruzen, sasuke vs orochimaru etc)

While its true madara would murk anyone on the list IF he could hit all of them but the point is he cant hit obito in any way. (atleast not one that i know of)

@Crair

Funny i always thought you were a guy. Mainly cause your name sound like Craig. And girls usually have names like sasukelover, or itachigirl or something instead of using uchiha. (well most who i have seen)

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Yes
Old 02-04-2013, 10:22 AM   #50
Crair Uchiha
The Pale Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
Obito has been fighting naruto , kakashi gai at the same time, in addition to controlling six tailed beasts, in addition to figthing kakashi again, in addition to fighting naruto again, in addition to controlling juubi in addition to using wood release through the juubi. (not to mention in addition to sumoning gedo mazo)

Obito isnt running out of chakra anytime soon.

Not matter how amazing, destructive or straight up overpowered madara may be i wont be of any relevance it madara cant hit anything.

Students killing teachers is a recurring theme in anime , even in naruto (pein vs jiraiya, Orochimaru vs Hiruzen, sasuke vs orochimaru etc)

While its true madara would murk anyone on the list IF he could hit all of them but the point is he cant hit obito in any way. (atleast not one that i know of)

@Crair

Funny i always thought you were a guy. Mainly cause your name sound like Craig. And girls usually have names like sasukelover, or itachigirl or something instead of using uchiha. (well most who i have seen)

Yes, but Madara is obviously way more skilled than Gai, Kakashi, and Naruto. I'm not trying to sound like a Madara worshiper...though I somewhat am but in other ways ;p

But my opinion of Madara winning still remains strong. Yes I am obviously very stubborn to sway. Sorry guys.

LOL Yeah, you shouldn't judge a book by its cover. Yeah I'm a girl, go through my pictures on my profile XD I used to have a girly name. It used to be ItachisSECRETlove. But I got tired of it and plus this account used to belong to my friend and she created that name. Now I have it since she grew out of Naruto and moved to England.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-04-2013, 10:25 AM   #51
Crair Uchiha
The Pale Rider

Quote:
THe only way obtio would lose is if everyone ganged up on him....but wouldn't that mean Obito is the strongest cuz all of them needed to defeat him O.O

*MIND BLOWN*
That would really tick me off XD. I'm not saying Obito would loose because the fact is I hate the guy. I am saying he would loose because I believe Madara is more experienced and has more knowledge than Obito. For all we know Madara could come up with some weird unblock able jutsu...but that's likely impossible but hey anything is possible with Madara.

O_o

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-04-2013, 10:26 AM   #52
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yes, but Madara is obviously way more skilled than Gai, Kakashi, and Naruto. I'm not trying to sound like a Madara worshiper...though I somewhat am but in other ways ;p

But my opinion of Madara winning still remains strong. Yes I am obviously very stubborn to sway. Sorry guys.

LOL Yeah, you shouldn't judge a book by its cover. Yeah I'm a girl, go through my pictures on my profile XD I used to have a girly name. It used to be ItachisSECRETlove. But I got tired of it and plus this account used to belong to my friend and she created that name. Now I have it since she grew out of Naruto and moved to England.
Np, this section would be dead if everyone just agreed with eachother.

The bolded kinda is the username name to expect from 70-percent(pulling percentages out of my *** ) of the girls here

Quote:
Quote:
Yes
Old 02-04-2013, 02:13 PM   #53
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.

Young Madara stronger than Edo Madara as evidenced by his flashback fighting...? So people actually believe this nonsense...

The longer I stay in the Narutoverse, the more and more:

I'm starting to see how IWD developed his cold and hardened heart. Oh Narutoverse, I just want to love you, but you keep doing this to me!

P.S. Thank you for remaining a voice of reason BMC (you too JLI2 if you actually get to reading this).

Godaime Kazekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 05:53 PM   #54
Crair Uchiha
The Pale Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godaime Kazekage View Post
Young Madara stronger than Edo Madara as evidenced by his flashback fighting...? So people actually believe this nonsense...
I am not talking about the really young Madara, as in when Izuna was alive. I am talking about after Izuna died and when Madara was fighting Hashirama. No way would I even compare that young Madara to the Madara we have now.

The only reason I say that is because now Madara's body is in shambles he isn't as powerful as he once was.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-04-2013, 06:48 PM   #55
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Face it gang. There is NO chance to beat Obito unless you can use kaumi
Old 02-04-2013, 09:59 PM   #56
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
I am not talking about the really young Madara, as in when Izuna was alive. I am talking about after Izuna died and when Madara was fighting Hashirama. No way would I even compare that young Madara to the Madara we have now.

The only reason I say that is because now Madara's body is in shambles he isn't as powerful as he once was.
Yeah I got that. I'm reacting to your completely outlandish claims which I bolded...where are you getting this?

Edo Madara has all the powers he had before, plus a regenerating body, Rinnegan, Mokuton, and infinite chakra and stamina. He is so much stronger than he was when he was alive it isn't funny.

Godaime Kazekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:03 PM   #57
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Eyeball Showdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShadow View Post
Eyeball-fest

and here we GO! xD

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:07 PM   #58
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Madara still rapes everyone on that list. A full powered Kurama was his pet and he still had his susanoo so....
Devils Lawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:18 PM   #59
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

First off POP it is a showdown to see last standing not who is the strongest. That is what a showdown is. The smart one would team up or I am sure Madara is way better at GJ then Obito. But no proff of that. But All he has to do is Great Fire ANihlation. Yea spam a bit but he have enough to spar for the fire to effect him. Wether Obito get get hit or not how is he going to hurt Madara? I mean imo Kumai is way OP. But it has a limit on it liek others.

Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 07:22 AM   #60
Crair Uchiha
The Pale Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godaime Kazekage View Post
Yeah I got that. I'm reacting to your completely outlandish claims which I bolded...where are you getting this?

Edo Madara has all the powers he had before, plus a regenerating body, Rinnegan, Mokuton, and infinite chakra and stamina. He is so much stronger than he was when he was alive it isn't funny.
For all we know, Madara could have had the Rinnegan when he was alive. How else do you think he got it? That is what I am trying to point out. But you keep claiming my points are stupid or in your terms 'outlandish', but I do not care. I'll think what I want and I'll share my ideas if I want to. That's what a forum is for basically sharing ideas. This may be a debate thread but still, there is no need for bashing.

Yes he has a regenerating body, yes he has infinite chakra but did you not see what happend to the revived Kakuzu, Sasori, and Deidara? I believe if the group tried hard enough that Edo Tensei revived technique would eventually fail.

Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Crair Uchiha; 02-05-2013 at 10:48 AM.