Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 02-04-2013, 05:53 PM   #21
RadicusMaximus
Apprentice Genin

RadicusMaximus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RadicusMaximus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RadicusMaximus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RadicusMaximus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RadicusMaximus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Taka-Hebi1 vs. RadicusMaximus [SEASONS2]

Sorry, just got my laptop for the first time since I posted. GG

Also, on the GM thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taka-hebi1 View Post
"Its not a good idea to touch me child!"

A quickly passes up my spine then I quickly duck dodge the punch and grab your hand firmly and move the blade quickly stabbing it into your skin and making electricity pulse from my hand that rival the amount of electricity in a lightning bolt and the ice quickly form around your hand and blade becoming as hard as steel the begins to freeze harder and colder eventually leading to frostbite on your whole arm in seconds.

Frozen Dragon tooth!

The ice then quickly travels around fully engulfing it the ice begins strong enough to break the barrier to the point where that cracks form and small spikes begin to form getting larger and large like cone flying towards your body.

How you like this? this is what you get for touching me!
Basically that entire move was a godmod.

But, whatevs.

The answer to life is Nutella

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
RadicusMaximus is offline   Reply With Quote