Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 02-03-2013, 06:26 PM   #401
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Default Re: Medival mythology roleplay.

Matalace get up and starts to run around Raiga a lot of times, Matalace is preparing something. she then takes the weights off her wrist and throws them at Raiga.(the weights are 1,000 kilos each, if i throw them at you, it will be 2,000kilos of force hitting you, which you are not able to stop. they go 3x faster than the wind you threw at me)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~World of Meep~
I BLAME FORUM FOR HAVING SUCH A SUCKY SIGGY ;~;
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 11:02 PM   #402
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Leo jumped high, the blade whizzing under his feat. god, this guy has skill! Suddenly, comets surrounded him. Leo smiled and dissipated into the ground.(thus dodging the comets, as the ground would cave back in on top of him as soon as he went past it.) on closer inspection you could see that there was a hole burned in the ground where Leo used his acid to dig underground. He suddenly burst out of the ground behind Naruku, His axe swinging, glowing red. 'Four Weapons! AXE OF FLAMES!'

I snuck in through your window....

When the enemy flies, take to the skies!-
by the pilot of the red baron.
Bombs266 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 11:21 PM   #403
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Seeing him seep through the ground, Naraku remembered his power with poision. "Hmm?" He muttered as he then saw him coming at him with a blazing axe. With a whisper a word muttered from his toung. The tone was small but enough to put fear in a heart as he said, "Blade of the Solar Flare.." Soon flames has hot and radiant of the sun blazed on his blade spinning at 240 degrees. The two blades clashed as He then ingulfed his body in the Solar Flar as he then spud behind him and swing his sword down. At the same time swiping his foot below him.

Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 01:11 AM   #404
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

he survived the first weapon. huh. he jumped back, dodging the blade but tripped up on the foot a bit. he regained his posture momentarily. 'Second weapon then. Four weapons!' He said, sheathing his sword and pulling something out of his belt, which expanded into a loaded crossbow. 'Electric crossbow!' When he shot it, the bolt turned into three small bolts of energy, and shot at the opponent.

Last edited by Bombs266; 02-04-2013 at 11:04 PM.
Old 02-04-2013, 10:16 AM   #405
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NINE-TAILS-BIJU View Post
Matalace get up and starts to run around Raiga a lot of times, Matalace is preparing something. she then takes the weights off her wrist and throws them at Raiga.(the weights are 1,000 kilos each, if i throw them at you, it will be 2,000kilos of force hitting you, which you are not able to stop. they go 3x faster than the wind you threw at me)
(Meanwhile) The opponent then jumps in the air realizing that the jump is futile and he is about to be crushed swings his sword towards the ground which propels him far into the air somersaulting behind matalace.

*Stops trying to gain his breath*
"So tell me how is it exactly you're able to extract sand from the ground, even when there isn't any around? also can I expect anymore of those weights? you must have serious joint ache"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
konoha chimp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 05:37 PM   #406
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by konoha chimp View Post
(Meanwhile) The opponent then jumps in the air realizing that the jump is futile and he is about to be crushed swings his sword towards the ground which propels him far into the air somersaulting behind matalace.

*Stops trying to gain his breath*
"So tell me how is it exactly you're able to extract sand from the ground, even when there isn't any around? also can I expect anymore of those weights? you must have serious joint ache"
(there is sand, i mean we are in a town, there is no concrete, just rock and dirt)
Matalace says nothing and attacks Riaga.she appeared right behind him. he did not sense it and so she slashed his back. only a shallow cut though, then she starts to run around again picking up the weights. She finishes the thing she was preparing earlier and then throws her swords 5 meters around Riaga. one 5 meters in front of him and the other two on the sides (5 meters also). she then slams her hands to the ground causing something similar to a whirlpool. but made out of sand.she them moves her fingers making some sand move and grab the sword out of Riaga's hands. soon the sand grabs Raiga's arm and his legs already engulped in the sand. he is not able to move."you use wind, don't you?"

~World of Meep~
Old 02-04-2013, 11:47 PM   #407
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Seeing the man pull a bow in a new form out he then spin creating a wall of flames. The bolts then got blocked by the blade as the fire went with it sending a wall of flames at the man. I then place the sword into the ground as I clasp my hands together and soon the area appeared to be space. The stars moving fast as if earth was spinning 100X faster. Soon the earth would become dizzy or somewhat blurry to the man as I open a black void of an orb as it began to pull everything behind him. I then jump as I go flying at an increadibly speed rady to punch him in the gut. With the speed and force this should throw him back far causing some damge on the inside as I also grabed my sword while flying. After having tried my punchI also spin around as the flamless sword comes at the mans side.

Old 02-05-2013, 12:15 AM   #408
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

unbelievable! With this kind of force, I'm going to have to... Third weapon! GREEN MIST!' Leo shouted, spewing forth a green haze that might make his opponent drowsy, but, more importantly, cancel out the effect of the earth spin, and allow him to dodge, for it was hard for anyone but him to see through the mist. He dodged the attack, but the sword burned his shirt off. 'Dam it, you called this upon your self. four weapons combined, fire! electric! poison! Earth! (i know i didn't use fourth, but it earth element) FIFTH WEAPON!' Lightning struck the ground relentlessly, and flaming rocks where being hurled out of a strange green cloud. 'fith weapons.' He muttered again, sadness creeping into his voice. 'Revenge of the fallen, natures will.' Suddenly, all of the attack funnelled together to launch themselves at Naruku.

Old 02-05-2013, 11:38 AM   #409
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NINE-TAILS-BIJU View Post
(there is sand, i mean we are in a town, there is no concrete, just rock and dirt)
Matalace says nothing and attacks Riaga.she appeared right behind him. he did not sense it and so she slashed his back. only a shallow cut though, then she starts to run around again picking up the weights. She finishes the thing she was preparing earlier and then throws her swords 5 meters around Riaga. one 5 meters in front of him and the other two on the sides (5 meters also). she then slams her hands to the ground causing something similar to a whirlpool. but made out of sand.she them moves her fingers making some sand move and grab the sword out of Riaga's hands. soon the sand grabs Raiga's arm and his legs already engulped in the sand. he is not able to move."you use wind, don't you?"
*whinces in pain and Looks at the sword* "that was a big mistake, you're going to wish I kept the sword"
"A whirlpool huh? haha god your techniques are just so convenient for me :')"
As his hands have been grabbed into fists (the exact way he charges his technique) he begins to charge his left hand which blasts wind, but he also begins to charge his right hand which you realize attracts air currents to him, with the two charged up "TORNADO!" his hands then explode open forcing your grip off of him and soon you find yourself ingulfed in the eye of a tornado with the whirlpool sand ingulfing the Tornado propels all of the sand everywhere, Matalace then finds herself stuck in mid air with the man.

"Now you're in my territory (the air) 1. I'm guessing your sand travels at atleast 14m/s (not to mention the iron) from the ground which is now useless because my Tornado will reflect it. Not to mention that your ironsand is your only defence against me which will not reach you in time for my next attack, you are defenseless.

"2. My tornado is rotating the air currents at such a high pressure that the oxygen is being sucked out the atmosphere, so you cant breathe within the next 40 seconds"

"3. Your only chance is your swords and I'm far away from you so unless you learn how to fly fast, you can't even lay a finger on me not to mention you cant dodge my attacks"

*Charges his projectile hand with immense power* "Any last words?"

Old 02-05-2013, 11:56 AM   #410
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Seeing the Attacks Narakus eyes glared as he took a defencive stants like a man who has been in war for 1,000's of years. As he did he pulled his other sword out as things got dazzy. Soon with the swords infront and crossed a black hole was created sucking up the smoke. It soon vanished to to the power need for it as he then focused the power of the Solar energy and the energy of the univers into his blades as they glowed a dark green arua that was massive.He mangaged to block the attack for a bit, but soon found himself being pushed as a bolt smakced his face cracking the skull. His eyes widened.

Soon the attack was only seen as it smacked hard into a wall. as the dust vanished Naraku was standing there in the stance blood dripping off his arms and torso as his shirt was blown off and one of the legs that covered his calf muscle. His skull broke off as only his left side showed. (Like Ichigo when he gets his destroied.)

His right side face revealed below his eye. blood from his mouth coming out.
He then stuck both blades into the ground as hefocused the energy around him as he then opened his eyes as the beam of Dark Energy was created and shot out to destroy everything in its path with an angle of the beam at a 160 degree. Soon all would be left would be a massive crater that stretched for miles abone miles.

Old 02-05-2013, 12:13 PM   #411
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

'FOOL! YOU'LL KILL THE SPECTATORS!' Leo roared. THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE! ONLY A FOUR WEAPONS MASTER HAS SURVIVED THAT ATTACK! Time to end this. 'Well, if you can't beat them, take them down with you, as i always say.' Suddenly a green light shone in Leo's chest, as the black was going outward, charging. 'POISON MASTERY! NECRO ACID! POISON BEAM!' The beam thundered out of his chest, but took the last of his power out of him to use his ultimate, born-with technique. The clone of Leo collapsed, and dissipated. The real Leo woke up in a room with a platform to watch the fighting from, so he did.

Old 02-05-2013, 12:31 PM   #412
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

The beams hit each other? or sorry I am confused lol

Old 02-05-2013, 12:35 PM   #413
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Oh, they would probably hit each other and cancel each other out, but the poison would hopefully hit you. BTW, if you survive, you win, this round

Old 02-05-2013, 01:35 PM   #414
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Like poison mist? Or beam?

Old 02-05-2013, 04:07 PM   #415
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by konoha chimp View Post
*whinces in pain and Looks at the sword* "that was a big mistake, you're going to wish I kept the sword"
"A whirlpool huh? haha god your techniques are just so convenient for me :')"
As his hands have been grabbed into fists (the exact way he charges his technique) he begins to charge his left hand which blasts wind, but he also begins to charge his right hand which you realize attracts air currents to him, with the two charged up "TORNADO!" his hands then explode open forcing your grip off of him and soon you find yourself ingulfed in the eye of a tornado with the whirlpool sand ingulfing the Tornado propels all of the sand everywhere, Matalace then finds herself stuck in mid air with the man.

"Now you're in my territory (the air) 1. I'm guessing your sand travels at atleast 14m/s (not to mention the iron) from the ground which is now useless because my Tornado will reflect it. Not to mention that your ironsand is your only defence against me which will not reach you in time for my next attack, you are defenseless.

"2. My tornado is rotating the air currents at such a high pressure that the oxygen is being sucked out the atmosphere, so you cant breathe within the next 40 seconds"

"3. Your only chance is your swords and I'm far away from you so unless you learn how to fly fast, you can't even lay a finger on me not to mention you cant dodge my attacks"

*Charges his projectile hand with immense power* "Any last words?"
"hahaha!! you don't see it don't you! what i did to you already took place!!" Matalace moves her hands causing the mosture in the tornado turn to water, stopping the wind from swirling around. she then flips to the ground as she makes the water catch her. as she touches the ground, Riaga's movements stop. he is frozen and cannot move at all, not even make wind. matalace gets her swords and stands in front of Riaga. putting one of her swords on his neck and one on his heart about to peirce him she says"well i guess this is the end, right about now you're wondering how i did that, but i don't plan on telling you or anyone else"

~World of Meep~
Old 02-05-2013, 04:35 PM   #416
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

"I'm going to guess you did something to my hands didn't you? and that sand isn't the only trick up your sleeve.."
*sighs*
"Well before you finish me off you may aswell tell me what you did I'm intrigued"
*Raiga seems to be distracted by his surroundings praying for something to happen*

Old 02-05-2013, 04:58 PM   #417
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"heh not just the hands, anything i use, liquids or solids, i can control.but i'm not going to tel you the rest. I'll finish you off now though" Matalace slits Raiga's throat and peirces his heart at the same time. Killing him. she has now won the battle.(chimp we return to our original bodies, so you're not dead.) Matalace sits up waiting for Leo to wake up...

~World of Meep~
Old 02-05-2013, 04:59 PM   #418
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

well I did have a counter but ok..

Old 02-05-2013, 05:09 PM   #419
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(wat was the counter then, my ability stopped you from doing anything, so you shouldn't be able to do something like make more wind)

~World of Meep~
Old 02-05-2013, 05:20 PM   #420
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
enchanted with an air ability which allows him to glide in the air and create powerful blasts of wind
what does that mean(the ones in the bold)? and idk yet i need know what that means, by then i'll say if it's go or no

~World of Meep~