Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2013, 11:54 PM   #10201
ElementKnight
Chunin Exam Proctor

ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Michael View Post
1: Extremely pissed to see TBM Naruto as a Ultimate and Awakening, still. It makes since the whole thing wasn't a character. CC2 trolled us with his trailer.

2: Who the hell cares if the US is not getting any DLC besides Goku Naruto? Were getting the game EARILY!

US - March 5
Eur/JP - April 18

Lolol people are waiting an extra month just for DLC? Guess there YOLOer's.
Actually Europe is getting the game 3 days after us, not a month, only Japan is.

And usually I dont care about DLC or anything but I am a bit saddened by this as I always wanted Anbu Itachi (he's the only one I cared about)

I just dont understand why all 3 regions cant have DLC. Hopefully at a later date all the DLC will be downloadable for everyone. But even if they don't we'll live ..... im just being stubborn lol

Last edited by ElementKnight; 02-04-2013 at 12:06 AM.
Old 02-04-2013, 02:36 AM   #10202
CRoach93
Genin

CRoach93 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Michael View Post
1: Extremely pissed to see TBM Naruto as a Ultimate and Awakening, still. It makes since the whole thing wasn't a character. CC2 trolled us with his trailer.

2: Who the hell cares if the US is not getting any DLC besides Goku Naruto? Were getting the game EARILY!

US - March 5
Eur/JP - April 18

Lolol people are waiting an extra month just for DLC? Guess there YOLOer's.
Oh. So we'll get the game three days before Europe does. That definitely makes the lack of DLC costumes worth it. That was sarcasm. It does not make it worth it at all. We're getting the short end of the stick whether we get the game early or not, and that's what pisses me off about the fact that we aren't getting the DLC costumes. If they were getting something useless like extra trading cards or something that doesn't really matter, I wouldn't really care. I would've enjoyed having those DLC costumes.
Old 02-04-2013, 03:48 AM   #10203
Gaara-Kun1996
Genin

Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Short Samurai Naruto Gameplay

Deidara

Characters I main in Storm 3:
Anbu Itachi
Anbu Yamato
Anbu Kakashi

PSN : Edo_Itachi
Old 02-04-2013, 03:48 AM   #10204
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!

To be honest I'd rather get the game first, when it is more than likely all DLC will become available. Plus there are more Naruto fans in Europe and Japan than USA.

Plus USA did kind of bomb Japan so erm, you guys should be kind of glad you are getting anything at all
Old 02-04-2013, 03:51 AM   #10205
JohnSenpaiii
Academy Graduate

JohnSenpaiii is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

-removed-

7 second video of naruto samurai in action

Last edited by BoxHead; 02-04-2013 at 05:41 AM.
Old 02-04-2013, 04:15 AM   #10206
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Just make a European/Japanese PSN account and download the DLC from there o.o

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 02-04-2013, 04:23 AM   #10207
Georgiosu-kun
Genin Elite

Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
I think you need to download the dlc from the same region in order to make them work. That was the case with the storm 1 dlc at least...
Old 02-04-2013, 04:25 AM   #10208
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
They are reserve only for now wich means u can't do that. And when they di come out you would need there money to buy it.

Old 02-04-2013, 04:47 AM   #10209
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikahel View Post
To be honest I'd rather get the game first, when it is more than likely all DLC will become available. Plus there are more Naruto fans in Europe and Japan than USA.

Plus USA did kind of bomb Japan so erm, you guys should be kind of glad you are getting anything at all
Well actually USA has more Naruto fans then Japan and I think Europe. Believe it or not but One Piece is the most popular anime/manga in Japan and I think Europe.

J
ust Call Me Bl4ck-Lav3nder Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's Creed Revelation Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Old 02-04-2013, 04:52 AM   #10210
theo_mm
Veteran Chunin

theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Samurai video with no SI logo:

heh heh heh

Old 02-04-2013, 05:03 AM   #10211
bluclaudino
Genin

bluclaudino has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

I'm preparing for new scan >.<
Old 02-04-2013, 05:23 AM   #10212
SkullGang
Ninja Academy Student

SkullGang is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

New scan should be on Wednesday as usual. Could be Edo Itachi and Nagato
Old 02-04-2013, 05:29 AM   #10213
Georgiosu-kun
Genin Elite

Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!

There is going to be an event about naruto storm 3 and jojos bizarre adventure all star battle(im more excited about the second) on 16/2...
Old 02-04-2013, 05:49 AM   #10214
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roronoa Zoro View Post
Well actually USA has more Naruto fans then Japan and I think Europe. Believe it or not but One Piece is the most popular anime/manga in Japan and I think Europe.
Naruto is most popular in EU.
Old 02-04-2013, 05:52 AM   #10215
theo_mm
Veteran Chunin

theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Hopefully it's Nagato! As soon as I see him with Red hair I'm pre-ordering. He's all I want. Nagato <3

Old 02-04-2013, 05:58 AM   #10216
bluclaudino
Genin

bluclaudino has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikahel View Post
Naruto is most popular in EU.
Absolutely agree, i'm italian and i confirm Also Mangareader, Mangapanda and Mangapark popular order agree too ^^
Old 02-04-2013, 06:01 AM   #10217
Gaara-Kun1996
Genin

Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I heard that this weak the Jump will be released 2 days early...is that true?
I hope it is, so we are getting the Chapter today and maybe a new Scan :-D
Deidara

Characters I main in Storm 3:
Anbu Itachi
Anbu Yamato
Anbu Kakashi

PSN : Edo_Itachi
Old 02-04-2013, 06:13 AM   #10218
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElementKnight View Post
Actually Europe is getting the game 3 days after us, not a month, only Japan is.

And usually I dont care about DLC or anything but I am a bit saddened by this as I always wanted Anbu Itachi (he's the only one I cared about)

I just dont understand why all 3 regions cant have DLC. Hopefully at a later date all the DLC will be downloadable for everyone. But even if they don't we'll live ..... im just being stubborn lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRoach93 View Post
Oh. So we'll get the game three days before Europe does. That definitely makes the lack of DLC costumes worth it. That was sarcasm. It does not make it worth it at all. We're getting the short end of the stick whether we get the game early or not, and that's what pisses me off about the fact that we aren't getting the DLC costumes. If they were getting something useless like extra trading cards or something that doesn't really matter, I wouldn't really care. I would've enjoyed having those DLC costumes.
Thanks guys for replying to this person because obviously hes more concerned about naruto rather than looking at the bigger picture which is the USA/NA has been getting neglected content for a very very long time!! So they rather rant about naruto ..who already is epic and not want to focus on the dlc because of that reason. I am pretty upset mainly for the fact that they have not treated all the regions fairly. Especially when its the NA region that has been one of the main if the the main money maker for naruto products.

I am very let down that I cant even get a yes or no answer so in other words many people are assuming that we will eventually get the dlc but its all fabricated speculation. The truth is as of now USA and other regions get goku dlc and thats all ...unfortunately ...we may never get the dlc however since so many people have their own interest they rather change subjects or talk about something else since it obviously does not affect them.

@ sir Michael the over sized text was totally unnecessary.

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 02-04-2013 at 06:16 AM.
Old 02-04-2013, 06:53 AM   #10219
Beefy
Ninja Academy Student

Beefy saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara-Kun1996 View Post
I heard that this weak the Jump will be released 2 days early...is that true?
I hope it is, so we are getting the Chapter today and maybe a new Scan :-D
Man i hope that's true but i haven't heard anything about it.
Old 02-04-2013, 06:59 AM   #10220
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro

damn when u think about it, gamestop like i said about 2 weeks ago already has the pre order bonuses for storm 3. We get a 30 day trial to neon alley, 2 posters, and goku costume. I think thats it but mostly since thats not fair really, we will have to pay for japan and eu costumes

J
ust Call Me Bl4ck-Lav3nder Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's Creed Revelation Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Closed Thread