Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2013, 02:53 PM   #10141
Vampiro
Chunin

Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibanaru lover View Post
I can think of others lots of other people actually. Makes no since why a final card would just be them in story mode. Plus it's also kinda wired they all have rush in there card.
Well i can think of some others as well. But when ranking the 81 most important characters i think would include those 6 at most people's list.

And having Swordsmen not playable means 6 open spots, and i cant think of 6 really relevant characters. Sidecharacters is a diffrent story.

Only thing i -dont- hope is that we will have a lot of double characters like 2 Gaara's, Bee's, Choji, etc. Then all those spots are taken pretty quick.
Old 02-03-2013, 03:03 PM   #10142
Beefy
Ninja Academy Student

Beefy saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I really can't see them not having the swordsmen playable. And i think kinkaku and ginkaku will probably share a slot or gin will be support.
Old 02-03-2013, 03:08 PM   #10143
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampiro View Post
Well i can think of some others as well. But when ranking the 81 most important characters i think would include those 6 at most people's list.

And having Swordsmen not playable means 6 open spots, and i cant think of 6 really relevant characters. Sidecharacters is a diffrent story.

Only thing i -dont- hope is that we will have a lot of double characters like 2 Gaara's, Bee's, Choji, etc. Then all those spots are taken pretty quick.
The swords man are minor. More so than the sound 4 was so still a possibility they won't make it. I personally think kurotsuchi and her dad are more important but whatever we already know she is support only and he is unlikely. I also think some others carry the same importance but we haven't seen anything of them so yea. Also doubles would be the worse and be high disappointment. Plus I don't see why they wouldn't atleast be supports if not playable. But I ges it's better to be a downer and be suprised than optomistic and be disapointed.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-03-2013, 03:32 PM   #10144
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

we need some more kitsuchi i want DAT SANDOWICH OUGI!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
Old 02-03-2013, 04:07 PM   #10145
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Alright I am having a hard time with getting answers about canada/usa dlc ...namely anbu itachi..and samurai naruto ....I really am terribly disappointed aboot this. I was so happy to hear about the dlc but not being able to buy it is really a let down. This is why I have sought information about this and nothing has come up just peoples wild guesses and speculation based on the past.

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ
Old 02-03-2013, 04:09 PM   #10146
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
Alright I am having a hard time with getting answers about canada/usa dlc ...namely anbu itachi..and samurai naruto ....I really am terribly disappointed aboot this. I was so happy to hear about the dlc but not being able to buy it is really a let down. This is why I have sought information about this and nothing has come up just peoples wild guesses and speculation based on the past.
I heard that all the dlc will be out on the psn/xbl after a few days from uk release date
Old 02-03-2013, 04:19 PM   #10147
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

itachithedarkcrow saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Guys edo nagato before restored totally cant be playable bc he was crippled he could only walk when he got restored bc he is being controlled, besides that he hasnt walked since b4 hanzo fight
Old 02-03-2013, 04:20 PM   #10148
Vampiro
Chunin

Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
I bet all DLC will available worldwide after a while.

It would really be stupid if i get ANBU Itachi but no ANBU Kakashi. Cant believe this is how it will end up.
Old 02-03-2013, 04:26 PM   #10149
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
I heard that all the dlc will be out on the psn/xbl after a few days from uk release date
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampiro View Post
I bet all DLC will available worldwide after a while.

It would really be stupid if i get ANBU Itachi but no ANBU Kakashi. Cant believe this is how it will end up.
Thanks but....well thats the prob guys ...I hear that too but nobody comes up with proof its all speculation unfortunately.

I do believe we will get it but the time in which that happens is what bothers me especially since I have sent in my letter asking for a anbu itachi for the last 2 games ...never would I have imagined only one region will get...same goes for anbu kakashi...I wish cc2 would answer these kind of questions officially. I refuse to spam them and I know many others care about this but the lack of acknowledgement is very disturbing for me.

I am very pleased with the actual game as it is my GOTY however I am having many issues with the management choices made.

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 02-03-2013 at 04:28 PM.
Old 02-03-2013, 04:28 PM   #10150
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Thanks but....well thats the prob guys ...I hear that too but nobody comes up with proof its all speculation unfortunately.

I do believe we will get it but the time in which that happens its what bothers me especially since I have sent in my letter asking for a anbu itachi for the lsat 2 games ...never would I have imagined only one region will get...same goes for anbu kakashi...I wish cc2 would answer these kind of questions officially. I refuse to spam them and I know many others care about this but the lack of acknowledgement is very disturbing for me.

I am very pleased with the actual game as it is my GOTY however I am having many issues with the management choices made.
Bro calm down have faith
Old 02-03-2013, 04:34 PM   #10151
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Bro calm down have faith
Wow ....your telling me to be calm and have faith...I guess you have not seen my sig nor do you know who I am...lol....anyhow....just so you know I am quite calm and I am not lacking in faith....I just disagree with some of the management choices is all.

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 02-03-2013, 05:16 PM   #10152
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

Quote:
Wow ....your telling me to be calm and have faith...I guess you have not seen my sig nor do you know who I am...lol....anyhow....just so you know I am quite calm and I am not lacking in faith....I just disagree with some of the management choices is all.
Your sig is not hard to miss thats why i said have faith

Last edited by PositiveEmotions; 02-03-2013 at 05:20 PM.
Old 02-03-2013, 05:29 PM   #10153
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
we need some more kitsuchi i want DAT SANDOWICH OUGI!
If the swordsman are not playable which is looking more and more like the case I imagine ..more chars that were support will be playable would be interesting to have more body guards playable. I cant wait to see what the devs have in store char wise over 80 chars without the pts kll and sand opens up some very intriguing thoughts on possible chars that are playable for this.

@positiveemotion... thats good advice you can never have enough faith!

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 02-03-2013, 05:35 PM   #10154
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

Ik so keep the faith strong
Old 02-03-2013, 06:08 PM   #10155
Sharinganshinobi223
Chunin Exam Participant

Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
That pic of edo yagura must mean the Jinchuuriki battle will be in the game, i assume so.

"I never wish for an easy life, but to be a stronger man. -JFK

"The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate."-Serious tobi

"Run away, cling to your wretched life..." -Itachi

The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed. -Eminem
Old 02-03-2013, 06:10 PM   #10156
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharinganshinobi223 View Post
That pic of edo yagura must mean the Jinchuuriki battle will be in the game, i assume so.
Yes it will so will madara vs the kages
Old 02-03-2013, 06:20 PM   #10157
Sharinganshinobi223
Chunin Exam Participant

Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Yes it will so will madara vs the kages
Awesome! So that means this game will be longer (probably better) than storm 2! I just hope Madara is playable rather than a boss character (like anima path from storm 2).

Thanks for the pics, positive, you and Yokito are our best sources!

"I never wish for an easy life, but to be a stronger man. -JFK

"The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate."-Serious tobi

"Run away, cling to your wretched life..." -Itachi

The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed. -Eminem
Old 02-03-2013, 06:21 PM   #10158
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
It is written in scripture " that faith without works is dead ". I am doing work in posting my opinions and being the voice of many. My faith is strong yes but so is my works and thus the two must be combined together one with the other. I would like answers and cc2 and devs should do the work to produce them. I am very disappointed the anbu itachi is not available and I would not be working in faith without expressing this.

@ sharringan...very hard to read the writing anyhow its your choice and you chose that for some reason ....I admit that we have great sources but the sources report what the devs are doing ...and who are the developers really ? hmph...I may not know everything but the little I know I have devoted myself to...not only that but everyday is a learning experience as well.

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 02-03-2013 at 06:33 PM.
Old 02-03-2013, 06:30 PM   #10159
Beefy
Ninja Academy Student

Beefy saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Do you guys think there will be a guest character like lars? If there is I vote for asura.
Old 02-03-2013, 06:31 PM   #10160
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharinganshinobi223 View Post
Awesome! So that means this game will be longer (probably better) than storm 2! I just hope Madara is playable rather than a boss character (like anima path from storm 2).

Thanks for the pics, positive, you and Yokito are our best sources!
Quote:
It is written in scripture " that faith without works is dead ". I am doing work in posting my opinions and being the voice of many. My faith is strong yes but so is my works and thus the two must be combined together one with the other. I would like answers and cc2 and devs should do the work to produce them. I am very disappointed the anbu itachi is not available and I would not be working in faith without expressing this.
I knew there was two of you lol

Here is the official trophy list
http://www.saiyanisland.com/2013/01/...-achievements/
Closed Thread