Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2013, 05:13 AM   #10041
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaty View Post
not too fond of ukataka at the mo
Eh more for me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-03-2013, 05:14 AM   #10042
yokito85
Genin Elite

yokito85 has completed a tough C-rank mission!yokito85 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluclaudino View Post
I can't see it

Can you also link the "other thread"
fixed! correct your quote with the fixed one :P or delete the msg xD

Last edited by yokito85; 02-03-2013 at 05:23 AM.
Old 02-03-2013, 05:26 AM   #10043
bluclaudino
Genin

bluclaudino has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokito85 View Post
fixed! correct your quote with the fixed one :P or delete the msg xD
Great, thank you yokito
Old 02-03-2013, 06:16 AM   #10044
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
They can kiss my a$$
Thats not very positive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
Naruto's Op. Naruto's OP. Naruto's OP.

He's perfect aesthetically. Combos are sleek, sexy, etc.

Bet 90% of the old characters won't be updated. Sigh.
They have been working on it for 2.5 years there must have been some changes/enhancements.

Quote:
Maybe ANBU Kakashi will have Double lightning quake.

I'm not even gonna touch ranked matches until a week or two after the game comes out. Waiting for the Naruto fanboys to stop usin that OP kid... Damn Naruto has been one of my best since Storm 1 and now I can't use him without feeling like a tryhard

I mean Kage summit Naruto was already kinda OP
Use who ever you want you paid the full price for the game so you should be able to use anyone on that dman disc without feeling bad. Dont let other people tell me how to play your game. Have fun get the most out of your money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikahel View Post
Speaking of being done with the game, is anyone else kinda worried about Onoki's jutsu. I will admit that when you are not spamming with him, Onoki has an ace of a moveset. I love all if his combos, they are so swift (which is usual for an earth user, especially for an old man). The whole flying aspect makes his combos look a whole lot better.

Only thing in worried about is that dumb jutsu. We've seen it in the gameplay videos today and it hasn't been nerfed one bit. Why does he have to hurl like 6 boulders at you anyway, why not just one giant flying boulder? That way it is less haxx. What make it more Op is that not matter how fast and cancelling you are, the moment the jutsu is executed the rocks just instantly appear from no where so you can't cancel it. It's a good guard breaker and it can make you waste 2 or 3 subs when trying to avoid getting hit. The OP awakened version is soo OP, I hope they give him Dust release as his awakening jutsu, those boulders are stupid man.
Those boulders should get hard deleted of the game. Give him dust release like muu its the only case where ill forgive characters gaving the same jutsu.

Also onoki earth bending should dissappear. We have seen enough from him now. Give him a moveset where he flys around, powerbombs his opponents with his lightweight jutsu and crushes opponents with his heavy weight jutsu.

Those boulders are the most stupid thing in the entire storm series.

Quote:
Generations is starting to lose its fire guys... It's beginning to feel outdated now... The more gameplay we get the more outdated generations feels... and the more I feel like I can't even play it
Inded i stopped playing Gen after 3 weeks what a waste of 60 euros. No matter how excited i am im going to wait until that price is cut in half.

Yesterday when i looked around in a game store to pick up dark souls noticed naruto ultimate ninja storm gen just sittin there for 30 eu (bought it for 60) i was pissed.

Really love seeing the actual effort they put in this game compared to gen/storm 2 i really hope the K11 , jiraiya(should get frog song and he should be in SM in his ultimate) and oro(Give him his flippin hydra ougi already, and true form awakening instead of just a jutsu.) got even a bit of the same treatment.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
Old 02-03-2013, 06:32 AM   #10045
Keneticam
Freshmen Academy Student

Keneticam is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Eventhough im impressed by all the new characters...I'm sill sticking with Temari as my main. But...

Fuu was very cute with the whole flying around and sparkles thing. hahaha
Interestingly I liked Han, something is just so cool about him. And that air kick is gonna be killer like Gais.
Poor Utakata, those bubbles are slow. Its gonna be so easy dashing through them. People are really gonna have to strategize to win with him I think, like with Tenten.
Yugiito was killer fast. Damn woman!
Old 02-03-2013, 07:02 AM   #10046
Stackboy954
Chunin Exam Participant

Stackboy954 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Guys did you notice Storm 3 SASUKE HAS CHAKRA BLOCK NOW??? on the new videos sasuke vs naruto. the player using sasuke pressed the chakra button then block and amaterasu covered his susanoo bones which stunned naruto then sasuke grabbed him. and other times sasuke just did chakra+block and you can see chakra covering him b4 amaterasu surrounds his susanoo!!

"I'm going to the battlefield… I won't let this village… and my brother… be wasted!"
- Sasuke Uchiha

PSN ID: Dray954

Mains for Storm Revolution: Shisui Uchiha , Sasuke Uchiha (EMS) , and
Kakashi (Ninja War)

Old 02-03-2013, 07:30 AM   #10047
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stackboy954 View Post
Guys did you notice Storm 3 SASUKE HAS CHAKRA BLOCK NOW??? on the new videos sasuke vs naruto. the player using sasuke pressed the chakra button then block and amaterasu covered his susanoo bones which stunned naruto then sasuke grabbed him. and other times sasuke just did chakra+block and you can see chakra covering him b4 amaterasu surrounds his susanoo!!
Thought that was his new tilt.

Old 02-03-2013, 07:30 AM   #10048
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I just saw the han vs roshi fight ...the crowd was so hyped and I can see why. First of all, they were playing really cool in that video the play style was more relaxed and we were seeing lots of combos and cool attacks. The fact I did not see too much chakra dashing to the point they are colliding in to each other over and over like in the naruto vs sasuke vid allowed us to see more visual techs...and I think all the jinchuriki now that I have seen them..were created marvelously for storm 3. I am uber excited to see the many chars we have not seen in action yet especially ones like the edo kages...and my old favs from generation such as danzo, orochi and my dear konan..just to name a few.

Deep down I am wishing that the storm 2 chars will get new ougis ...I see that the devs have given them new awakening actions such as minatos teleport kunai overhead rasen....kakashis..shadow clones...(which I think is epic)...and chars like tenten having the ninja tool fan of the sosp...ect. Now while all these are worthy additions I notice thats where the new things end for the kll that we have grown accustomed to for so many years. I am really hoping cc2 has added some new ougis for them. I grow weary of seeing the storm 2 ougis ..the generation and storm 3 chars are just so much more effective and flashy at the same time....anyhow without going on a rant ..I pray the storm 2 cast have newer better animated ougis ..especially kakashi, minato, tenten, lee, jiraiya, konan, and orochimaru.... if they cant add new ones then I am sure they can upgrade the visuals by increasing the animations or editing the textures as to give the appearance of having the polish like the new chars in s3.

Well ....I just saw the demo pics yokito85 posted and in a mere 16 days it will release....I think after that demo releases I will put away my generations and just play the demo until storm 3 releases finally.. This way all the naruto elements will seem more fresh beside storm 3 is a big jump compared to the generation jump from storm 2 ...wow 2.5 years in the making..very well...this is my ...GOTY!!

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 02-03-2013 at 07:48 AM.
Old 02-03-2013, 07:37 AM   #10049
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Wow. Sasuke may really have a chakra block. thats not cool. IIRC i do remember seeing text come up when he did it to say the name of a jutsu.

Old 02-03-2013, 07:51 AM   #10050
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

^ It's just his new tilt.

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Old 02-03-2013, 07:53 AM   #10051
JohnSenpaiii
Academy Graduate

JohnSenpaiii is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hmm. Any guesses for sasuke's new ult? Maybe another susanoo attack? Or could be a collaborative attack with amaterasu and susanoo?

Off topic:
That dude who battle with matsuyama is really lucky . To be able to play with the developer ........ *dies*
Old 02-03-2013, 07:57 AM   #10052
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

^I'm calling the
Spoiler:
Amaterasu Magatama which is what he used against the zetsu in the rain.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 02-03-2013, 08:09 AM   #10053
jurrasenshuriken
Chunin Exam Participant

jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut
^I'm calling the

Spoiler:

Amaterasu Magatama which is what he used against the zetsu in the rain.
same, it seemed pretty obvious acually the way the ougi initiated swiping susano'o arm with the sphere of amaterasu in the hand

Posted from Naruto.viz.com App for Android
Old 02-03-2013, 08:11 AM   #10054
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parak111 View Post
^ It's just his new tilt.
But he was blocking first every time he did it IIRC..

Old 02-03-2013, 08:17 AM   #10055
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
But he was blocking first every time he did it IIRC..
Most tilts are used for counters. I do it in gen all the time but I don't have storm 3 so....

Old 02-03-2013, 08:32 AM   #10056
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

But you can't block>tilt without the guard dissapearing. Otherwise you'd grab. his rib cage never dissapeared.

Old 02-03-2013, 08:32 AM   #10057
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Since this jinchuriki demo was not the full version of the game all I can do is wonder if any changes have been done to the game since time passed. Anyone remember in generations how many times they changed sasukes awakening and ougi...alot lol...I cant help but imagine the devs have many things hiding waiting to be discovered in the final game.

Plus, I hope taka sasuke cloak is in this...love the new sasuke but tha akts version is still beyond epic imagine awakening action......I dont know why I continue to main storm 2 chars....*sigh*...I guess its because people love picking the new ones .....the same goes for naruto while I love his new things I just like sage naruto better game play wise for some reason. I am thrilled the hokage cloak is back ...God only knows when we will have the JP rtn dlc available for EU and USA like regions.

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 02-03-2013 at 08:40 AM.
Old 02-03-2013, 08:37 AM   #10058
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Sasuke's first awakening was much better... It really captured his evilness/craziness.. that glare he gave was just amazing lol Its the one he gave when he betrayed Karin

Old 02-03-2013, 08:41 AM   #10059
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

@uchiha sora you said it lol...I didnt mind the final choice they used but that one..oh yea u said it!

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 02-03-2013, 08:46 AM   #10060
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
But you can't block>tilt without the guard dissapearing. Otherwise you'd grab. his rib cage never dissapeared.
That probably the way his tilt looks.

Closed Thread