Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

View Poll Results: Ichigo or Naruto Speedsters?
Ichigo 3 75.00%
Naruto Speedsters 1 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-02-2013, 12:38 PM   #1
Spectual
Chunin

Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Ichigo Vs Naruto Speedsters

Ichigo vs Naruto, Minato, Raikage A and Killer Bee.

Distance: 100m
No knowledge
No Prep
Ichigo can't use Mugetsu or Final Getsuga.
Ichigo starts in Bankai, Naruto in Bijuu and Raikage in Lightning armor.
Spectual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 05:29 PM   #2
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Ichigo Vs Naruto Speedsters

Pretty sure Naruto is the strongest in the HST ATM. Bijuu Dama GG

Not up to date with Bleach anymore tho.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 05:33 PM   #3
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.

Since it's generally been agreed that BM Naruto is stronger, or at least on par with FGT Ichigo, Naruto Speedsters take this casually. You're giving Ichigo way too much credit.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Godaime Kazekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 05:35 PM   #4
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

@Sora: Ehhh, I wouldin't go that far as I doubt Naruto could stand up to the heat of Yamaji's Bankai when he got scorched a bit by Roshi's Lava.

Still The Naruto "speedsters" should be able to win with just BM Naruto and Minato combined if they can get off a TBB and manage to hit with it. Othen then that Naruto in BM mode is pretty much the strongest main character in the HST.

Ichigo did move fast enough around Ginjo so much so that he created multiple afterimages though.

Sagepain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 06:02 PM   #5
Spectual
Chunin

Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

The thing I'm concerned about is FGT Ichigo being at 50% because of the combat pass. So his power is twice as strong. The Ichigo for this is when he thought Ginjo with his bankai. Bijuudama is a mountain buster and Ichigo made a Getsuga Kamehameha. I thought this would be a good fight.
Old 02-02-2013, 08:34 PM   #6
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Quote:
@Sora: Ehhh, I wouldin't go that far as I doubt Naruto could stand up to the heat of Yamaji's Bankai when he got scorched a bit by Roshi's Lava.
Well I already thought about The captain commander. I haven't actually seen him do that yet but since his bankai seems to be so OOC that I didn't really count him.

Old 02-02-2013, 10:35 PM   #7
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

In b4 calcs.

Anyways only thing I have to dispute here is Naruto being strongest in HST, I think I've heard that there's a one piece character who's a continent buster as well as some characters having Logia intangibility which would make all the TBB spam useless. I also still think Yamamoto's power is so ridiculous that he's the strongest in the HST considering he's the only one I've seen with the actual potential to destroy the planet.
JLI2infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 12:06 AM   #8
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectual View Post
Ichigo vs Naruto, Minato, Raikage A and Killer Bee.

Distance: 100m
No knowledge
No Prep
Ichigo can't use Mugetsu or Final Getsuga.
Ichigo starts in Bankai, Naruto in Bijuu and Raikage in Lightning armor.
Naruto solos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
Pretty sure Naruto is the strongest in the HST ATM. Bijuu Dama GG

Not up to date with Bleach anymore tho.
Logia, Admirals , Bleach'elder captains, Aizen, juubi , obito, Yamamoto , Probably all of the yonkou and more could easily take even current naruto. Hes certainly not the strongest in the HST. Just high tier.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 12:43 AM   #9
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLI2infinity View Post
In b4 calcs.

Anyways only thing I have to dispute here is Naruto being strongest in HST, I think I've heard that there's a one piece character who's a continent buster as well as some characters having Logia intangibility which would make all the TBB spam useless. I also still think Yamamoto's power is so ridiculous that he's the strongest in the HST considering he's the only one I've seen with the actual potential to destroy the planet.
Not sure about who you mean unless you mean the Ancient Weapons or Vegapunk/Caesar with Prep.

Oh wait, or do you mean Enel?

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 12:50 AM   #10
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

^Enel was an Island buster w/maxim but not more then that.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Yes
Old 02-03-2013, 06:38 AM   #11
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Pretty sure Kizaru should be the fastest character in the HST since he's lightspeed.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 06:40 AM   #12
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

If Naruto doesn't solo, sheer numbers take this.
Ichigo, as far as I can remember (I haven't read Bleach in a long time), doesn't have any massive attacks that can solo everyone.

His radius is rather low too.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 06:59 AM   #13
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
Naruto solos.

Logia, Admirals , Bleach'elder captains, Aizen, juubi , obito, Yamamoto , Probably all of the yonkou and more could easily take even current naruto. Hes certainly not the strongest in the HST. Just high tier.
Elder captains?

I really meant he's the best overall. He has the best destruction feats and his speed is up there. But I forgot Yamamoto who does have the best destruction feat from what I've heard

Yonkou are currently featless, but the feats we do have of Shanks don't put him above Naruto. Nobody in OP except for maybe logias can take a mountain buster. While he's in the gold kurama he can't really take any hits from anything we've seen from Admirals.

Logias only win due to being logia and stalling until Naruto's time runs out... They cant just take down Naruto in his gold kurama mode. Obito is the same.

Don't even consider the juubi a character tbh. But yeah its above Naruto. At least with Madara controlling it and pumping it with Hashi-roids. Although we havent even seen its final form.

Has Aizen returned to bleach? I mean Aizen at full power got raped by mugetsu which should be weaker than a TBB

@Mega Kizaru is technically the fastest but his light speed travel isn't something he can do while fighting.

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 02-03-2013 at 07:02 AM.
Old 02-03-2013, 08:41 AM   #14
Spectual
Chunin

In all honesty I think that Ichigo is the fastest here.
Old 02-03-2013, 09:17 AM   #15
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
Elder captains?

I really meant he's the best overall. He has the best destruction feats and his speed is up there. But I forgot Yamamoto who does have the best destruction feat from what I've heard

Yonkou are currently featless, but the feats we do have of Shanks don't put him above Naruto. Nobody in OP except for maybe logias can take a mountain buster. While he's in the gold kurama he can't really take any hits from anything we've seen from Admirals.

Logias only win due to being logia and stalling until Naruto's time runs out... They cant just take down Naruto in his gold kurama mode. Obito is the same.

Don't even consider the juubi a character tbh. But yeah its above Naruto. At least with Madara controlling it and pumping it with Hashi-roids. Although we havent even seen its final form.

Has Aizen returned to bleach? I mean Aizen at full power got raped by mugetsu which should be weaker than a TBB

@Mega Kizaru is technically the fastest but his light speed travel isn't something he can do while fighting.
Elder captians would be unohana, ukitake and kyoraku since we havent even seen their ban kai and they have been rolling along since SS arc.

Was actually scaling of whitebeard/black beard. The other yonkou have to have atleast something close to island flipping otherwise there wouldnt be 4 of em.

Aizen mainly got raped because plot and because he didnt use/release his kyoka suigetsu for some reason. Kyoka suigetsu = GG naruto.

Quote:
Quote:
Yes
Old 02-03-2013, 12:12 PM   #16
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

cnorwood saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post

Naruto is definately one of the strongest, in the hst by feats. There are some hype characters who might be able to beat him, but we dont know yet.
cnorwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 12:34 PM   #17
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Naruto is easily top 5 in hst. He can spam Bijuudama now how couldn't he be.
Devils Lawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:27 PM   #18
Nigoyukai
Chunin Exam Participant

Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Current Naruto solos.
Bee solos (given that he transforms to full Hachibi right off the bat).
The rest die to Ichigo (whether it's current or FKT Arc with second hollow mask).
Also willing to argue that Team Naruto wins even if this is Dangai Ichigo.
Nigoyukai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:44 PM   #19
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro

........ Ok first of all out of the big 3, Bleach is the closest to DBZ speed and power wise but like mega said Kizaru is the fastest since he IS light. Like Sage said, Ichigo's speed alone makes it look like hes usin multi-shadow clones. Ichigo now can swing his sword and cut through buildings as shown when he got his soul reaper powers back and his Getsuga is like a Kamehameha which split the heavens like Spectual said. Ichigo still has Hollowfication which makes him stronger and faster and I'm guessing how Inner Ichigo works is if they were to kill Ichigo, he would go into Full Hollowfication which IMO would solo them. Ichigo PROBABLY only wins cuz of Full Hollowfication but without, I'll give it to Team Naruto and yes Yamamoto, Aizen, Juhabach, and probably Shunsui Kyōraku could own BM Naruto. Yamamoto and Aizen solo Team Naruto

J
ust Call Me Bl4ck-Lav3nder Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's Creed Revelation Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Roronoa Zoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 01:04 AM   #20
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

cnorwood saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roronoa Zoro View Post
........ Ok first of all out of the big 3, Bleach is the closest to DBZ speed and power
WHAT???? first of all none of the hst is even close to the power that piccolo was displaying during his fight with raditz. Second, no naruto is the "closest" in those terms. If we are talking anime dragonball z, which im sure you are, unless some crazy stuff happenned they wouldnt even be able to tickle a sleeping episode 1 goku, let alone an awake mad one.

and no, yamamoto and aizen are going to eat a biju bomb and die.
cnorwood is offline   Reply With Quote