Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 01-15-2013, 10:01 PM   #1
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Tobi's Ace In The Hole - FFT

Food-For-Thought

A lot of us underestimate Tobi but I bet He could turn out to be an even smarter character than we know...
The kid is always cautious and thinks ahead of time...He pulled off being Madara for so long even against someone like Nagato... He's the one causing the most damage in the war right now...even more than madara himself...

Well, do you really think he's not prepared for Madara? Remember what he said when the sixth coffin was opened... He didn't think he'd be defeated, he just thought Madara could "dent" his project.

So what is this Ace I'm thinking?

- Think about all the Sharingan eyes tobi took for himself

- Think about all the Uchiha dna available to him

- Think about the Extra Right Eye Rinnegan He has somewhere

- What about his statement at the Kage Meeting about Collecting good eyes

- Think about his learning of Edo Tensei from Kabuto

- Think about the resources he has for Cloning

Where ever that lab is...it's different from where he showed Kabuto...

If he can produce an innumerable number of Zetsu's why not Himself?
OR

a possibility of Resurrected Uchiha army behind HIM...?

Kishi did say afterall that we're going to see some more character right?

Should kishi not do anything with this Tobi's lab and the right Rinnegan, and Shisui's right eye...then I'd remove him from my list of geniuses... These are the questions I'd be asking kishi on interviews (about tobi's lab of sharingans) not some idiotic question like "what do your kids call you"? lol...

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 10:29 PM   #2
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Default Re: Tobi's Ace In The Hole - FFT

Another great thread.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sir Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 10:43 PM   #3
Ghost4321
Apprentice Genin

Ghost4321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ghost4321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I may be wrong, but didn't danzo destroy/seal his shisui eye when he died? I might be mistaken tho. And Itachi had the other one, which he put it in a bird that he put in naruto, that came out of naruto, and after it was used on himself he burned it with his eye flames. So both of shisuis eyes are gone.(I never checked b4 I posted this about his eyes so I might be wrong)

I am concerned about all those Uchiha eyes tho, and I'm going to guess that he got all of them from the clan right after Itachi killed them.

That right Rinnegan is prolly in one of the cases with the rest of the eyes, I wonder what hes going to do with that.

All in all I think(completely inplosable) that he found a way to combine all the eyes together or something o.0 lol or he might have edo'd the whole clan and there hiding somewhere already with there eyes from the wall

either way rep up for nice post
Ghost4321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 03:42 AM   #4
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

Tobi is very cautious, smart and plans ahead as you mentioned.
It's really unbelievable, when we saw him as a kid we didn't expect someone so strong in the future, but it turned out that he was very smart.

It seems more reasonable to have an Uchiha army ressurected, but I had another idea, what if he merges different powers all in his body.

Oh and, there's no way Madara can defeat him, his ego is an obstacle and he doesn't think. He might be great in battlefields, strong, etc. but he's no leader, he wants to do it all by himself, but in fact, numbers can make a difference.

That's why Tobi is smarter, he doesn't overestimate himself, he knows his limits.
An Uchiha Army might be ressurected.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 05:07 AM   #5
DrKage
Chunin Exam Participant

DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

What's the goal of the Sharingan and Uchiha DNA? He can't use them in the moddle of battle and if he had made a bunch of Zetsu clones, mixed Uchiha DNA in with the Senju DNA and given a bunch of them Sharingan, I think we would have seen that by now. Maybe he's done something with the Rinnegan.

And no way would he use the Edo Tensei right now after nothing but a brief overview of it from Kabuto whom he didn't trust at all. Expecially now that he sees a broken away free Edo-Madara standing right next to him.
DrKage is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 05:51 AM   #6
scallanan
Chunin Exam Participant

scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I'm just wondering why obito hasn't done a suicide attack with the juubi yet. Madara is an edo tensei so he'll just be revived, and obito can let objects pass through him so he won't take any damage. Within the chaos, kakashi wouldn't be able to use his MS. And the juubi has a hard exterior that it won't feel much of an impact
Old 01-16-2013, 06:42 AM   #7
Fuuin
Genin Elite

Fuuin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Fuuin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Fuuin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Fuuin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
Food-For-Thought

A lot of us underestimate Tobi but I bet He could turn out to be an even smarter character than we know...
The kid is always cautious and thinks ahead of time...He pulled off being Madara for so long even against someone like Nagato... He's the one causing the most damage in the war right now...even more than madara himself...

Well, do you really think he's not prepared for Madara? Remember what he said when the sixth coffin was opened... He didn't think he'd be defeated, he just thought Madara could "dent" his project.

OR

Should kishi not do anything with this Tobi's lab and the right Rinnegan, and Shisui's right eye...then I'd remove him from my list of geniuses... These are the questions I'd be asking kishi on interviews (about tobi's lab of sharingans) not some idiotic question like "what do your kids call you"? lol...
Yep this is possible, lot of people been wondering about those eyes he kept. Question is, would that all be over-kill?

Lower your fingers.
Fuuin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 06:44 AM   #8
Fuuin
Genin Elite

Fuuin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Fuuin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Fuuin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Fuuin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scallanan View Post
I'm just wondering why obito hasn't done a suicide attack with the juubi yet. Madara is an edo tensei so he'll just be revived, and obito can let objects pass through him so he won't take any damage. Within the chaos, kakashi wouldn't be able to use his MS. And the juubi has a hard exterior that it won't feel much of an impact

I think the idea is that both of them are required to control the Juubi. If they suicide bomb, Obito has to ditch, and Juubi might break free and cause more trouble than its worth.

Lower your fingers.
Fuuin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 03:31 PM   #9
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuuin View Post
I think the idea is that both of them are required to control the Juubi. If they suicide bomb, Obito has to ditch, and Juubi might break free and cause more trouble than its worth.
Totally.
But Madara can make a Mokuton clone and use it to control the Juubi while he suicides. :P
Mokuton clone is the same as the original, and way stronger than Kage Bunshin.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 03:44 PM   #10
Hawks
Freshmen Academy Student

Hawks is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I always assumed that those extra Sharingans were backups in case he needed to use Izanagi like he did when fighting Konan. He left out one of the Rinnegan's because he needed to to keep his Sharingan to use Kamui.

He likes to stockpile other strong eyes like Sasuke's and Shisui's just because they have powers that could prove useful later. I don't think Tobi has anything else planned, at this point.
Hawks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 12:13 AM   #11
kalmeast

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Now that the 4 kages have been resurrected and would be heading towards the battlefield, who are they going to fight against ? The Alliance OR MadarObi?

If we don't see an army of Uchiha at least these characters we would see... From Obito's ET...

Uchiha Shisui

Uzumaki Kushina

Hatake Sakumo (aka white fang)

Uchiha Izuna

These are the only remaining Legendary 4 shinobi we haven't seen yet and we are bound to see them.
So think about it. 4 legendary Hokage have been awaken, and who'd fight them except for the last 4 legendary Shinobi listed above.

As to who'd battle who? that'd be some epic sight.

Lastly, perhaps jiraiya to take care of Orochimaru.

Old 02-02-2013, 04:19 AM   #12
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
Food-For-Thought

OR

Zetsu army enhanced with both yamato and actionreplaysSharigans that wouldve made this war much more awesome.

Why does everyone consider kushina legendary? Why not go for karin in that case i mean shes alive and an easy catch. Being born in a good clan doesnt make you legendary look at hinata.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 04:50 AM   #13
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

A Resurrected Uchiha army would be so epic I have my doubts but I really want this to happen

konoha chimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 05:57 AM   #14
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Resurrected Uchiha Army?

Dude, this almost screams for Tobirama to revive some Senju.

Madara vs Hashirama
Izuna vs Tobirama
Kagami vs Hiruzen
Obito vs Minato
Sasuke vs Naruto

I dunno, Mikoto vs Toka.

We need some Toka, Kishi is implying her Genjutsu power to be on par if not superior to Itachi.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.

Last edited by Vivi; 02-02-2013 at 06:03 AM.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 06:11 AM   #15
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Resurrected Uchiha Army?

Dude, this almost screams for Tobirama to revive some Senju.

Madara vs Hashirama
Izuna vs Tobirama
Kagami vs Hiruzen
Obito vs Minato
Sasuke vs Naruto

I dunno, Mikoto vs Toka.

We need some Toka, Kishi is implying her Genjutsu power to be on par if not superior to Itachi.
Oh god please make this happen!!!

konoha chimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 11:05 AM   #16
kalmeast

Awards Showcase

heh!...i forgot about kagami... all uchiha vs the 4 kages...that'd deliver epicness for certain.

Old 02-02-2013, 11:45 AM   #17
paradigm1977
Chunin Exam Proctor

paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Personally, I don't think Tobi is that smart, just experienced with his jutsu and planning.

Without Kabs and his ETs, Obito would have been stomped already. And as we've seen, his rep has only been going down over time. He's Obito and he hurts inside.

paradigm1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 05:05 PM   #18
FireShadow
Veteran Chunin

FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

no.

FireShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 05:10 PM   #19
Spectual
Chunin

Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Has he used any of his Rinnegan dojutsu's yet( and i don't mean six paths).They could be an advantage to his power and they MAY be different from Nagato's dojutsu so we could be in for a surprise.

Ninja maths!

Kakashi + Nagato = Obito?
Spectual is offline   Reply With Quote