Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 01-29-2013, 04:24 AM   #1
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon
Default I need to fight.

Time of day: Night

I rush at my opponet without hesitation as I quickly ignite my fist. I attempt to punch my opponet as a large blast of fire bursts out of my fist as if it was that of wind pressure. I ignite my other fist as I repeat this process 10 times with both fists. The sheer heat from the flames will surely begin to make someone begin sweating after a few seconds. I jump up into the air as I attempt to knee my opponet in the face. I then land on the ground hard, creating multiple cracks in the ground as pilliars of fire burst out of them, attempting to incenerate my opponet. I dash away, with each step creating more pilliars as they surround my opponet. "X-washer." A wave of fire, in the shape of an X, quickly comes down on my opponet as it explodes on the pilliars of fire, engulfing almost everything in it as I ignite my body. The intensity of the flames on my body rise as the ground below me begins to melt into hot magma. I begin to fly as I acend to greater heights. "Hokoma." A large wave of fire emits from my body as it expands outwards and turns blue. The heat of the flames are equal to that of the base of the flames, meaning no matter where you touch the flames, you will still most likely be incenerated.

As I hover in the air, my eyes flash black as I swing my hand downwards multiple times, sending waves of fire down on my opponet that come down like lighning. "Bring it!!"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
joon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 05:14 AM   #2
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: I need to fight.

*Santa*..remeber ??
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 05:25 AM   #3
Naruto Namikazi
Chunin Exam Participant

Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I thought you wanted a REAL fight... In real life... If we lived in the same country, i would give it to you right away... Taekwondo and Judo practitioner... So get ready LOL

ok joking, i wont fight you lol

Xenoblade? Is it good? I've heard of this game before but never played it
Save Us

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Naruto Namikazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 01:21 PM   #4
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

I don't have the game. I just like the music. I want the game, but I don't own a wii.

Old 01-29-2013, 04:39 PM   #5
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Can I fight you? I was planning for my character to be Ryu Hayabusa from Ninja Gaiden.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 04:48 PM   #6
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Sure, counter my move.

Old 01-29-2013, 04:48 PM   #7
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Alright, give me a few minutes

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 01-29-2013, 04:49 PM   #8
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

I won't be on. I will counter in the morning.

Old 01-30-2013, 12:49 PM   #9
megabbaut
Debby Downer

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
I rush at my opponet without hesitation as I quickly ignite my fist. I attempt to punch my opponet as a large blast of fire bursts out of my fist as if it was that of wind pressure. I ignite my other fist as I repeat this process 10 times with both fists. The sheer heat from the flames will surely begin to make someone begin sweating after a few seconds. I jump up into the air as I attempt to knee my opponet in the face. I then land on the ground hard, creating multiple cracks in the ground as pilliars of fire burst out of them, attempting to incenerate my opponet. I dash away, with each step creating more pilliars as they surround my opponet. "X-washer." A wave of fire, in the shape of an X, quickly comes down on my opponet as it explodes on the pilliars of fire, engulfing almost everything in it as I ignite my body. The intensity of the flames on my body rise as the ground below me begins to melt into hot magma. I begin to fly as I acend to greater heights. "Hokoma." A large wave of fire emits from my body as it expands outwards and turns blue. The heat of the flames are equal to that of the base of the flames, meaning no matter where you touch the flames, you will still most likely be incenerated.

As I hover in the air, my eyes flash black as I swing my hand downwards multiple times, sending waves of fire down on my opponet that come down like lighning. "Bring it!!"

I watch as my opponent makes the first move. He tries to punch me, and erupts his fist into flames. I barely dodge, when I realize he erupts flames into his other hand. He starts to punch me again. I manage to dash behind him and make an afterimage of myself in the place where I just was. This afterimage will last until my opponent ends his fury of attacks, and hoping that he thinks the afterimage is me, I take out my Katana and attempt to stab him. However, he jumps into the air and tries to knee me. I block his knee with my sword as I swing my sword upwards hoping my sword connects. He then lands on the ground but then suddenly pillars of fire erupt from the ground. Minutes later I see fire burning all around my immediate area. With haste, I activate my wind ninpo, the art of the wind blades. This amplifies sharp waves of vacuum created by lighting-fast movements of the arms. The blades of vacuum radiate from the caster, slashing to pieces any organic matter in the vicinity. This is most useful when the caster is surrounded by enemies, or in this case Although not designed for pinpoint attacks, its lethality should not be underestimated. In the remote chance that a victim survives, undoubtedly they will have lost at least one of their extremities, leaving them with little remaining offensive capability. I use the wind to control the direction of the fire, and I send it all towards my opponent in the hopes of slicing him and burning him at the same time.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 01-30-2013, 03:27 PM   #10
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
I watch as my opponent makes the first move. He tries to punch me, and erupts his fist into flames. I barely dodge, when I realize he erupts flames into his other hand. He starts to punch me again. I manage to dash behind him and make an afterimage of myself in the place where I just was. This afterimage will last until my opponent ends his fury of attacks, and hoping that he thinks the afterimage is me, I take out my Katana and attempt to stab him. However, he jumps into the air and tries to knee me. I block his knee with my sword as I swing my sword upwards hoping my sword connects. He then lands on the ground but then suddenly pillars of fire erupt from the ground. Minutes later I see fire burning all around my immediate area. With haste, I activate my wind ninpo, the art of the wind blades. This amplifies sharp waves of vacuum created by lighting-fast movements of the arms. The blades of vacuum radiate from the caster, slashing to pieces any organic matter in the vicinity. This is most useful when the caster is surrounded by enemies, or in this case Although not designed for pinpoint attacks, its lethality should not be underestimated. In the remote chance that a victim survives, undoubtedly they will have lost at least one of their extremities, leaving them with little remaining offensive capability. I use the wind to control the direction of the fire, and I send it all towards my opponent in the hopes of slicing him and burning him at the same time.
As my opponet tries to slash me with his kantana, I quickly flipback in mid air, dodging the attack.

Then, my opponet takes all of my attacks and sends them back at me. As the attacks approch me, my eyes flash black as they continue to do so until they turn black permanently. My body is engulfed in hellfire flames as I swing my open hand at the multiple attacks, creating a wave of hellfire that blocks the attacks and absorbs the rest of the flames, making the hellfire stronger. I fly back, gaining distance from my opponet so I won't be attacked by the winds. "Meteor stratos." A giant sphere of hellfire appears over my opponet's head as it attempts to drop down on my opponet. "Meteor stratos, phase two." Two more hellfire spheres appear on my opponet's left and right. "Metoer stratos, phase three."

The sunlight around us disspears as hellfire completely surrounds the battlefield. The grass instantly burns away as I hold my hand out in front of me. "Hell's bells."

In my hand, forms a sword of hellfire. The sword will ignite anything it touches, physical or not. It will eat the ashes of the victim completely. The hellfire spheres around my opponet exlode massively, hopfully getting rid of the wind barrier my opponet had around him as I race the the ground. Upon reaching the ground, I impale the ground with my sword, sending large waves of hellfire at my opponet and anywhere else around me. The hellfire makes a strange sound as it begins to sound like something bad is about to happen. That's just the feeling you get from hearing it. Soon, you can hear souls yelling and screaming as I hold my sword in front of me in a stabing poisition towards my opponet. "Fito." The sword's blade expands over to my opponet in 5 machs as it attempts to stab my opponet, easily tearing through any barriers of any winds as my eyes begin to flicker white and black. "Fito finjin." The sword blade expands yet again, only this time, in a repeated process of 20 stabs. My eyes then return to normal as my body's hellfire disspears. The sunlight appears as my sword is no more.

"That was just a small taste of my power. The power of my hellfire is truely to be admired. But, I'm just hiding lots of surprises. If you are dead, let me know so I can be on my way. Firemillion sheild."

A sheild of fire appears in front of me as I grab it. The sheild is able to take lots of damage before dissapearing.
"Come."

Old 01-31-2013, 01:52 PM   #11
megabbaut
Debby Downer

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
As my opponet tries to slash me with his kantana, I quickly flipback in mid air, dodging the attack.

Then, my opponet takes all of my attacks and sends them back at me. As the attacks approch me, my eyes flash black as they continue to do so until they turn black permanently. My body is engulfed in hellfire flames as I swing my open hand at the multiple attacks, creating a wave of hellfire that blocks the attacks and absorbs the rest of the flames, making the hellfire stronger. I fly back, gaining distance from my opponet so I won't be attacked by the winds. "Meteor stratos." A giant sphere of hellfire appears over my opponet's head as it attempts to drop down on my opponet. "Meteor stratos, phase two." Two more hellfire spheres appear on my opponet's left and right. "Metoer stratos, phase three."

The sunlight around us disspears as hellfire completely surrounds the battlefield. The grass instantly burns away as I hold my hand out in front of me. "Hell's bells."

In my hand, forms a sword of hellfire. The sword will ignite anything it touches, physical or not. It will eat the ashes of the victim completely. The hellfire spheres around my opponet exlode massively, hopfully getting rid of the wind barrier my opponet had around him as I race the the ground. Upon reaching the ground, I impale the ground with my sword, sending large waves of hellfire at my opponet and anywhere else around me. The hellfire makes a strange sound as it begins to sound like something bad is about to happen. That's just the feeling you get from hearing it. Soon, you can hear souls yelling and screaming as I hold my sword in front of me in a stabing poisition towards my opponet. "Fito." The sword's blade expands over to my opponet in 5 machs as it attempts to stab my opponet, easily tearing through any barriers of any winds as my eyes begin to flicker white and black. "Fito finjin." The sword blade expands yet again, only this time, in a repeated process of 20 stabs. My eyes then return to normal as my body's hellfire disspears. The sunlight appears as my sword is no more.

"That was just a small taste of my power. The power of my hellfire is truely to be admired. But, I'm just hiding lots of surprises. If you are dead, let me know so I can be on my way. Firemillion sheild."

A sheild of fire appears in front of me as I grab it. The sheild is able to take lots of damage before dissapearing.
"Come."
I watch as my attack did not work. I witness flames engulfing my opponent's body, but he does not seem to be in pain. In fact, it seems that the fire from his earlier attack that I sent back at him only served to make his fire stronger. By the looks of it, he is controlling his flames again. The flames look different, too. They felt rather unusual, and much different from the flames being used earlier.

I saw his mouth moving. He appeared to be mumbling something. I could not hear it clearly, but all of a sudden I see a huge shadow on the floor. I look up and I see a huge ball of fire healing right toward me. I swing my arm at the huge ball of flame, and I manage to shoot a sharpened blade of wind to cut it in half. I saw him mumbling again, and I found myself surrounded by two of those big fire ball things. I swing both my arms at my sides, and wind shoots away from my sides, cutting away both of the strange fire ball objects.

My opponent mumbled something I could not hear once again, and now I was completely surrounded by fire. I could tell that no amount of winds could help me now. I've decided to use another ninpo, The Art of the Piercing Void. This is a Ninpo that allows the caster to control and project gravity.

Simply put, this Ninpo allows the caster to project a black hole. Its angle of effect is quite narrow, but this serves to concentrate its destructive power, creating a devastating projectile that can absorb other elements around me, including the strange fire that is spreading around the immediate field, in order to make the black void even stronger as it absorbs various elements before dissipating. This ability is the biggest appeal of the Art of the Piercing Void. This Ninpo focuses the telekinetic energy created by the centripetal vibrations of the caster

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 02-01-2013, 05:18 AM   #12
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
I watch as my attack did not work. I witness flames engulfing my opponent's body, but he does not seem to be in pain. In fact, it seems that the fire from his earlier attack that I sent back at him only served to make his fire stronger. By the looks of it, he is controlling his flames again. The flames look different, too. They felt rather unusual, and much different from the flames being used earlier.

I saw his mouth moving. He appeared to be mumbling something. I could not hear it clearly, but all of a sudden I see a huge shadow on the floor. I look up and I see a huge ball of fire healing right toward me. I swing my arm at the huge ball of flame, and I manage to shoot a sharpened blade of wind to cut it in half. I saw him mumbling again, and I found myself surrounded by two of those big fire ball things. I swing both my arms at my sides, and wind shoots away from my sides, cutting away both of the strange fire ball objects.

My opponent mumbled something I could not hear once again, and now I was completely surrounded by fire. I could tell that no amount of winds could help me now. I've decided to use another ninpo, The Art of the Piercing Void. This is a Ninpo that allows the caster to control and project gravity.

Simply put, this Ninpo allows the caster to project a black hole. Its angle of effect is quite narrow, but this serves to concentrate its destructive power, creating a devastating projectile that can absorb other elements around me, including the strange fire that is spreading around the immediate field, in order to make the black void even stronger as it absorbs various elements before dissipating. This ability is the biggest appeal of the Art of the Piercing Void. This Ninpo focuses the telekinetic energy created by the centripetal vibrations of the caster
So did you create the black hole?

Old 02-01-2013, 03:04 PM   #13
megabbaut
Debby Downer

Yeah and I shot it at you

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 02-01-2013, 06:15 PM   #14
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

What happened to the rest of my attacks?

Old 02-01-2013, 07:03 PM   #15
megabbaut
Debby Downer

Holy carp I just noticed that my post was actually cut off...I gotta fix it soon. Sorry about that.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 02-01-2013, 07:10 PM   #16
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

No problem.