Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 02-01-2013, 01:02 PM   #61
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi
Default Re: Bent: Role Play

"Yep!, I wunder who will win. I have bets on windy. Unless the girl can think of something fast, Water is powerful, but you must know how yo use it."

Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 01:06 PM   #62
Spectual
Chunin

Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Yokumi snaps his fingers and creates a black throne and then sits on it with his head resting on his hand. "This could take a while". He then looks at the man he was talking to and says "Which soul are you now?"
Spectual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 01:28 PM   #63
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Soon his persanality shifted. "Which one you looking for?"

Old 02-01-2013, 02:01 PM   #64
Spectual
Chunin

Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

"Whichever wants to come out" Yokumi says as he notices a 'change' in the strange man. He turns away from the fight and looks at him with a quite serious look.
Old 02-01-2013, 02:28 PM   #65
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Soon his hands behind him, as he was now a extreamly mature version with his hair shadowing his eyes. But could be seen red. Soon at the second a freaky look as his eyes point at him really fast. "What?"

Old 02-01-2013, 02:54 PM   #66
Spectual
Chunin

"Well you look different, you do something with your hair?" Yokumi says with a cocky attitude try to provoke him.

* Thinking to himself: So its like he has a second personality, im going to play this out a bit more*
Old 02-01-2013, 03:16 PM   #67
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"Unless you are attracted to me, that would be a stuiped controbution to make a conversation. I sense you want something out of me?" He says not facing him but his eyes looking at him. Hands still behind his back.

Old 02-01-2013, 03:31 PM   #68
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

(After seeing Joon and shisko's power, I am gonna scale the wind attacks XD. )

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 03:37 PM   #69
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(lol like more powerful? Wind can be good at lest you can fly lol)

Old 02-01-2013, 03:53 PM   #70
Spectual
Chunin

"Well would you mind telling me your name?" Yokumi says with a changed attitude. *He seems to have some brains, Maybe it would be better to talk to him and see what i can get out of him.* Yokumi takes his face away from his hand at starts thinking seriously.

Last edited by Spectual; 02-05-2013 at 03:09 PM.
Old 02-01-2013, 03:58 PM   #71
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"That depends on what name you want..."

Old 02-01-2013, 04:05 PM   #72
Spectual
Chunin

"Well who am i talking to now?"
Old 02-01-2013, 04:05 PM   #73
Spectual
Chunin

Old 02-01-2013, 04:20 PM   #74
Spectual
Chunin

Old 02-01-2013, 04:27 PM   #75
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(lol you posted thrice.)

"The real me. Not that weak fool you saw earlier."

Old 02-01-2013, 04:43 PM   #76
Spectual
Chunin

(Wow i posted three times)

"Sounds like your someone who would kill innocents" Yokumi frowns and then stands up, he snaps his fingers and the throne disappears."Now just tell me who you are"
Old 02-05-2013, 12:50 PM   #77
Kirin Inuzuka
Chunin Exam Participant

Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*Walking down the street in New York City*

You come to love not by finding the perfect person but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.
Kirin Inuzuka is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:12 PM   #78
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"Who I am is non of your consern. Sit back and watch the battle. I have a feeling something big will happen soon."

Old 02-05-2013, 01:48 PM   #79
Spectual
Chunin

"I'm keeping my eye on you" Yokumi says as he takes a few steps back so he can see the man and the fight at the same time.
Old 02-05-2013, 01:57 PM   #80
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Soon an gaint eye opened up in the sky as I walk off into a tree. Ithen open a portal made of dark matter and black holes to travel.