Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2013, 05:44 AM   #9701
Beefy
Ninja Academy Student

Beefy saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

It's awesome seeing nagato and itachi.

Here's images of them from the ad as they go by pretty quick.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Beefy; 02-01-2013 at 05:49 AM.
Old 02-01-2013, 05:48 AM   #9702
Kakashi___Hatake
Academy Graduate

Kakashi___Hatake saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Great till now,i know where my money are going,the game finishes further on Naruto vs Itachi right?
Old 02-01-2013, 06:25 AM   #9703
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioroshi. View Post
Im actually feeling sry for MichaelKnight XD

idk why does everybody hate him he has a unique typing style but theres nothing else i can think of.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzou View Post
me too why ppl hate him so much? and why abound was banned?
This is a bit off topic, but I'll give you a short version. Back in the Storm 2 thread he would flame any member that would defend the game and be an overall troll.

Now when he creates a new account he just seems to vent his anger, which is not deserving of a ban, but people shouldn't be allowed to make another account to avoid a ban.

Oh and I liked that 16 second commercial.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~

Old 02-01-2013, 06:44 AM   #9704
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikahel View Post
I really hope CC2 bring back Jonin Minato, I will range flood their inbox if they don't.

I've always found the Jonin Minato costume to suit Minato better, I think he looks more badass in it. Plus Jonin Minato has the better ultimate jutsu, I hope they change Hokage Minato's ultimate for the live of all things that are good.
Meh. I used to like Jonin Minato's ultimate better but nown I like Hokage Minato's better

I want Minato without a flak jacket <.<

Old 02-01-2013, 07:19 AM   #9705
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Whats the conversation about?
Old 02-01-2013, 07:42 AM   #9706
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

that commercial was not enough to quench my thirst im afraid...i need a actual trailer! hope this event thats coming up has one

Old 02-01-2013, 07:49 AM   #9707
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Well we should get a trailer on the 9-10 at the paris manga weekend in paris times in my dates it will be the feb 8-9
Old 02-01-2013, 09:51 AM   #9708
Juiken Luminus
Veteran Chunin

Juiken Luminus has completed a tough C-rank mission!Juiken Luminus has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Yo. Muu. Can't wait. I won't hesitate. I'll just break ya' face. Because you can't hit me. I have invisibility. Can't you see? Now round 1 has yet to begin. So when I claim this win, I will show myself to you, and these rhymes will end, fin. But until then, I will type these words like the paper and pen. Like Killer Bee's notepad, it's so phat, that no other ninja can compare to that. You can rep me low for these bad tunes, but I won't care, because it still won't change your doom. Alas, the storm is coming, and the EMS terror of Sasuke, will have you all running. But I am rusty, so that defeats the purpose of this rap, but I will stay still intact, for when the day arrives, after one by one falls, I'll have to keep coming back. <----------BOREDOM!! lol

Spritel No Jutsu Productions

Storm 3: Sasuke, Mifune, Utakata, Yagura, Nagato, Itachi

Epic STORM 2 Rivals: Uchiha_Sora, XGriever, & Parak111.
Old 02-01-2013, 10:04 AM   #9709
Georgiosu-kun
Genin Elite

Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juiken Luminus View Post
Yo. Muu. Can't wait. I won't hesitate. I'll just break ya' face. Because you can't hit me. I have invisibility. Can't you see? Now round 1 has yet to begin. So when I claim this win, I will show myself to you, and these rhymes will end, fin. But until then, I will type these words like the paper and pen. Like Killer Bee's notepad, it's so phat, that no other ninja can compare to that. You can rep me low for these bad tunes, but I won't care, because it still won't change your doom. Alas, the storm is coming, and the EMS terror of Sasuke, will have you all running. But I am rusty, so that defeats the purpose of this rap, but I will stay still intact, for when the day arrives, after one by one falls, I'll have to keep coming back. <----------BOREDOM!! lol
Haha nice dude
Old 02-01-2013, 10:07 AM   #9710
shadow-of-kabuto
Chunin Exam Participant

shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaty View Post
how come nagato never revitalized himself when he was alive if it was so easy to do? it seems kinda random
My question (and forgive me if it is stupid) is why wasn't Konan revived as well under Edo Tensei? I really didn't watch/read about the fight between her and Tobi, since everybody talked about it and I already knew she ended up dead. But was there something preventing her from coming back, or was she just not wanted haha?

Storm 3 Mains:
Yugito
Kabuto
Darui
Old 02-01-2013, 10:07 AM   #9711
Juiken Luminus
Veteran Chunin

Juiken Luminus has completed a tough C-rank mission!Juiken Luminus has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgiosu-kun View Post
Haha nice dude
LOL Thanks!

Spritel No Jutsu Productions

Storm 3: Sasuke, Mifune, Utakata, Yagura, Nagato, Itachi

Epic STORM 2 Rivals: Uchiha_Sora, XGriever, & Parak111.
Old 02-01-2013, 10:20 AM   #9712
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
Meh. I used to like Jonin Minato's ultimate better but nown I like Hokage Minato's better

I want Minato without a flak jacket <.<
Eww, how can you prefer Hokage Minato's ultimate. The only thing that is better about it is the startup, the range is much farther the speed of the startup is really good. The ultimate starts well but the lack of an epic explosion at the end makes it suck soo bad.
Old 02-01-2013, 10:24 AM   #9713
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow-of-kabuto View Post
My question (and forgive me if it is stupid) is why wasn't Konan revived as well under Edo Tensei? I really didn't watch/read about the fight between her and Tobi, since everybody talked about it and I already knew she ended up dead. But was there something preventing her from coming back, or was she just not wanted haha?
probably cos it was after kabuto blackmailed him

Old 02-01-2013, 10:39 AM   #9714
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

Its simple konan was never good enough
Old 02-01-2013, 11:17 AM   #9715
Jedort
Academy Graduate

Jedort saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I don't know if it means anything, but the last two cards released by Bandai CG are Kabutomaru and Hanzo and thus Fuguki Suikazan is the only swordsman that hasn't appeared. This makes the swordsmen more likely for the game to me because they have released cards for all except for the one that didn't show anything.
I would post links to the images but I don't know if it's allowed.

Posted from Naruto.viz.com App for Android

Spoiler:
Xemnas: You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice?
Old 02-01-2013, 11:20 AM   #9716
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedort View Post
I don't know if it means anything, but the last two cards released by Bandai CG are Kabutomaru and Hanzo and thus Fuguki Suikazan is the only swordsman that hasn't appeared. This makes the swordsmen more likely for the game to me because they have released cards for all except for the one that didn't show anything.
I would post links to the images but I don't know if it's allowed.

Posted from Naruto.viz.com App for Android
I haven't seen a kushimaru card yet!?!? Can you link to the snake Kabuto and Hanzi cards please.
Old 02-01-2013, 11:29 AM   #9717
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
Its simple konan was never good enough
Please tell me that's a joke. She died after kabuto got the DNA he needed is my gues.

Old 02-01-2013, 11:41 AM   #9718
Jedort
Academy Graduate

Jedort saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
I haven't seen a kushimaru card yet!?!? Can you link to the snake Kabuto and Hanzi cards please.
Here you have, all character cards revealed at the moment, their arts are all awesome.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Xemnas: You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice?
Old 02-01-2013, 11:58 AM   #9719
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedort View Post
Here you have, all character cards revealed at the moment, their arts are all awesome.
Spoiler:

Thanks man rep +, maybe we will get swordsman after all

It would make sense if Fugaki isn't playable since he's kind of a waste if space. If they don't release a card for him that definitely means the swordsman are playable I think.
Old 02-01-2013, 12:01 PM   #9720
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Thanks man rep +, maybe we will get swordsman after all

It would make sense if Fugaki isn't playable since he's kind of a waste if space. If they don't release a card for him that definitely means the swordsman are playable I think.
I would be happy with that

Closed Thread