Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 01-31-2013, 11:51 PM   #21
Naruto Namikazi
Chunin Exam Participant

Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Raikage vs. old Raikage

This isnt a Naruto vs Raikage or incident checks on what happened..

First of all SM mode gives you greater insight and its easier to pin point weaknesses... Raikage doesnt have SM, so that argument is invalid.

3rd Raikage's skin itself is already a super armor, and his strongest attack strong enough damage Bijuus... Ay doesnt win this with any variation i see.
Save Us

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Naruto Namikazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 11:54 PM   #22
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

A loses...bad. He may be fast but that is all. 3RK is a beast he singly fought with 8T and was a tie becuase he fell as he hit him self! That is what NAruto had to do to him. So unless A has a power enough to do that he loses.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 07:12 AM   #23
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

A loses. They even introduced A's dad as the strongest Raikage in history. Then proceeded to hype him up as a god among men.

"That man was a monster" --Hachibi
"Is this guy even human?" --Naruto
"His flesh was like steel and his blood was like iron" --Mabui

A demon and a demon host both questioning the humanity of the TRK. I think you have the answer to your question.
JLI2infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 08:59 AM   #24
FireShadow
Veteran Chunin

FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

well yeah i did. your name is very familiar too. O.o you are on many website and are very famous i see. i think your name is cool. any special significance for you because i always think your name means Justice League.
FireShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 09:09 AM   #25
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Ay is a shadow in his fathers glory
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 10:58 AM   #26
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto Namikazi View Post
This isnt a Naruto vs Raikage or incident checks on what happened..

First of all SM mode gives you greater insight and its easier to pin point weaknesses... Raikage doesnt have SM, so that argument is invalid.

3rd Raikage's skin itself is already a super armor, and his strongest attack strong enough damage Bijuus... Ay doesnt win this with any variation i see.
Nobody actually cares about this fight so...

Sagemode doesn't have greater sensing capabilities than Bijuu mode. Naruto could sense the war a country or two away.

If you wanna be technical about it current A has knowledge of the the 3rd weakness and could eff him up with his speed. The same way SM Naruto did.
Devils Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 02:03 PM   #27
Nigoyukai
Chunin Exam Participant

Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Sandaime Raikage is going to smack his son around. The speed difference is null. Sandaime has far higher endurance and durability with the Lightning Armor. Not to mention has shown higher physical strength and cutting power when focusing the lightning chakra (hence the Nukite). Also tangoed with an army of 10,000 shinobi and the Hachibi.
Yondaime may or may not recognize the significance that the scar presents in this battle, given that he's not known for intellect and should enter in a battle of physical might with his father than actually recognizing what advantage that scar gives him. Espcially since it was stated that even Yondaime had limited knowledge of that scar.

Last edited by Nigoyukai; 02-01-2013 at 02:11 PM.
Nigoyukai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 02:24 PM   #28
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShadow View Post
well yeah i did. your name is very familiar too. O.o you are on many website and are very famous i see. i think your name is cool. any special significance for you because i always think your name means Justice League.
Wow thanks man. *blushes*

Ummm I don't know if I've been on many sites I used to go on another forum a lot back before it got hacked and some stuff on the dbz wikia, but nothing too big so maybe you have me confused.

The JLI in my name just stands for my initials but I agree Justice League sounds way cooler and I love that show.

I'm not exactly sure if this was post addressed to me though, if it isn't this is extremely embarrassing and my post will be instantly deleted.

EDIT: apparently u cant say
Spoiler:
-snip-

on this site so that's a little awkward

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 02-01-2013 at 07:25 PM. Reason: Can't reference fan-scantalation sites
JLI2infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 03:15 PM   #29
FireShadow
Veteran Chunin

FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLI2infinity View Post
Wow thanks man. *blushes*

Ummm I don't know if I've been on many sites I used to do the -snip- forum a lot back before it got hacked and some stuff on the dbz wikia, but nothing too big so maybe you have me confused.

The JLI in my name just stands for my initials but I agree Justice League sounds way cooler and I love that show.

I'm not exactly sure if this was post addressed to me though, if it isn't this is extremely embarrassing and my post will be instantly deleted.

EDIT: apparently u cant say

on this site so that's a little awkward
haha oh yeah

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 02-01-2013 at 07:26 PM.
FireShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 07:27 PM   #30
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

You cant reference fan manga scan sites here so please avoid doing so.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 08:51 PM   #31
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

A with knowledge 3rd without
Old 03-08-2013, 08:55 PM   #32
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Ay gets a spanking for being a bad rakigae
Old 03-08-2013, 09:21 PM   #33
The Game
Special Jonin Candidate

The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

A gets put across his daddy's lap and grounded for a month.

The Game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 09:32 PM   #34
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Ay is not winnning this he is in fear of his father. Hyp and feats 3RK wins
Old 03-08-2013, 11:10 PM   #35
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Naruto won casually with Knowledge in a slower form. A with Knowledge the third up. Without he dies.
Old 03-09-2013, 01:52 AM   #36
The Game
Special Jonin Candidate

The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.The Game completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

There is no knowledge so that really doesn't matter

The Game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 12:05 PM   #37
PrinceofPeace
Banned

yet the 3rd would be aware of his own weakness and would be harder to defeat
Old 03-09-2013, 12:58 PM   #38
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
3RK can 8tails
Ay can not
3RK>>>Ay
Can't believe I didn't notice this before but did he just do a A>B>C post?
Either way 'Old Raikage' takes this with ease. It's hard not to see him as just a fast/stronger version of Ay, I can only think of 1 thing Ay can do which old Raikage cant which is the Lariat

Last edited by konoha chimp; 03-09-2013 at 01:01 PM.
konoha chimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 01:08 PM   #39
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Lariat wouldn't do a dingle dang thang
Old 03-09-2013, 01:27 PM   #40
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Yeah which is what I was thinking..

konoha chimp is offline   Reply With Quote