Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2013, 08:28 PM   #9681
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

They did show edo itachi deno
Old 01-31-2013, 08:31 PM   #9682
Deno13
Genin Elite

Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SasukeXSusanoo View Post
Can U Guys Like Comment & Share Plz

@positiveemotions yeaaaaaaaa boooooiiiiiiiiiiiii
Old 01-31-2013, 08:33 PM   #9683
Limes3
Freshmen Academy Student

Limes3 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachithedarkcrow View Post
Um no.... he will be youth himself as a character... when he was summoned he couldnt even walk and u expecr him to be his own character? no... he will be a character as he was at the end of the ep with redh air and tons of jutsu not zombie naruto
Nagato healed still couldn't walk? And he can use every jutsu he could healed while being emaciated. It's simply cosmetic for storm 3

Come to think of it, how will Nagato move.... seeing he's crippled in both states?
Old 01-31-2013, 08:42 PM   #9684
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Anti-Charger saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Anti-Charger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limes3 View Post
Nagato healed still couldn't walk? And he can use every jutsu he could healed while being emaciated. It's simply cosmetic for storm 3

Come to think of it, how will Nagato move.... seeing he's crippled in both states?
Although Nagato didn't walk or move around much during the fight, you can visibly see that his burnt, crippled legs get completely healed when he revitalizes himself. So technically he could walk, he just didn't need to, casting jutsu from a distance on the spot.
Either or I'll be happy to have Nagato at long last.
---
No, I admit defeat. It states in the Naruto wiki that Nagato was inefficient in using his feet even when revitalized due to him being immobile for so long.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Anti-Charger; 01-31-2013 at 08:53 PM.
Old 01-31-2013, 09:04 PM   #9685
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I'm assuming the game will ignore this small fact, just as the anime did with the latest episode (where Nagato zipped towards Naruto to take out his soul) or he'll float a little off the ground, as is shown by Deva Path when floating above Konoha.

~
~

Old 01-31-2013, 09:27 PM   #9686
MyMattstache
Genin

MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to MyMattstache

LOL abound (MichaelKnight) got banned... again. I saw it coming.

Anyways, I'm pretty positive that all of the edos are confirmed to be playable at this point. I don't know how all of them are going to air on the anime though... since the game is only but a month away.
Old 01-31-2013, 09:28 PM   #9687
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limes3 View Post

Im sorry but im having a hard time following you ...anyhow please allow me to give my side...
Nagato seems like he could not walk and was crippled however if you noticed in the episode he was fast enough to track killer bee and appear behind him while he was being knocked away. Plus in his white haired state he dodged some attacks as well before even getting revitalized. He could move just not as fast as his full potential would be.

Also, look at how cc2 handled the raikage though he has lost a limb in the anime show he did not in the games since he has both hands ...thus I expect the same dealings with nagatos feet.

Finally, nagato after absorbing the chakra he keeps it until the very end so its not an awakening move that you seem him revert back to his greyed state it was a permanent restoration and its not a temporary boost at all. The only reason he went gray in the anime in the first place is because he used all his life force to bring all those killed by pain back to life.

anyhow I need to rest ...I enjoyed all the updates and discussions ....hmph I look forward to some more....*vanished*

edited and revised

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 01-31-2013 at 09:42 PM.
Old 01-31-2013, 09:38 PM   #9688
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidan View Post
I'm assuming the game will ignore this small fact, just as the anime did with the latest episode (where Nagato zipped towards Naruto to take out his soul) or he'll float a little off the ground, as is shown by Deva Path when floating above Konoha.
He will likely just walk and run like any other character. Him floating would look extremely ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyMattstache View Post
LOL abound (MichaelKnight) got banned... again. I saw it coming.

Anyways, I'm pretty positive that all of the edos are confirmed to be playable at this point. I don't know how all of them are going to air on the anime though... since the game is only but a month away.
The game has to be going atleast a bit futher than the anime. I doubt in the 4 to 5 episodes left until release Madara will even be revealed in the anime, let alone start his fight verse the 5 kages.
Old 01-31-2013, 09:55 PM   #9689
Juiken Luminus
Veteran Chunin

Juiken Luminus has completed a tough C-rank mission!Juiken Luminus has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara#1 View Post
He will likely just walk and run like any other character. Him floating would look extremely ridiculous.

The game has to be going atleast a bit futher than the anime. I doubt in the 4 to 5 episodes left until release Madara will even be revealed in the anime, let alone start his fight verse the 5 kages.
Leave it to CC2 as always.

Spritel No Jutsu Productions

Storm 3: Sasuke, Mifune, Utakata, Yagura, Nagato, Itachi

Epic STORM 2 Rivals: Uchiha_Sora, XGriever, & Parak111.
Old 01-31-2013, 10:36 PM   #9690
shadow-of-kabuto
Chunin Exam Participant

shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

The commercial was nice, but I'm really hoping another trailer releases sometime between now and the end of February.

Storm 3 Mains:
Yugito
Kabuto
Darui
Old 01-31-2013, 11:17 PM   #9691
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I really hope CC2 bring back Jonin Minato, I will range flood their inbox if they don't.

I've always found the Jonin Minato costume to suit Minato better, I think he looks more badass in it. Plus Jonin Minato has the better ultimate jutsu, I hope they change Hokage Minato's ultimate for the live of all things that are good.
Old 01-31-2013, 11:57 PM   #9692
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
^ hey knight how are the kids........pal......
Spoiler:
*tries to hold in laughter*...
Hey Im not your PAL , BUDDY!

(srrycoudlntresist)

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
Old 02-01-2013, 12:18 AM   #9693
Sharinganshinobi223
Chunin Exam Participant

Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokito85 View Post
I don't know if edokages is the last scan. I hope we have more scans left. If I said last scan I was referring to last scan revealed in order to said something about it xD
lol but I hope you're right! In fact, I think there may be more scans revealed even after the game comes out in NA/EU.

"I never wish for an easy life, but to be a stronger man. -JFK

"The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate."-Serious tobi

"Run away, cling to your wretched life..." -Itachi

The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed. -Eminem
Old 02-01-2013, 01:06 AM   #9694
yokito85
Genin Elite

yokito85 has completed a tough C-rank mission!yokito85 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokito85 View Post
I can answer you..

Was this the final character select screen? NO, A Namco Bandai person officially told, I can't answer. But maybe that is NOT the final rooster.

How many Support characters will we get? The blue slots are playable only, 100% confirmed to me a journalist that went to the Namco Bandai event.
I made a mistake for writing fast, I wanted to say, the blue slots are support-only xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampiro View Post
I think you mean Support by that?
yes XD
Old 02-01-2013, 03:13 AM   #9695
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SasukeXSusanoo View Post
Can U Guys Like Comment & Share Plz
Awh just a commercial. I thought it was a new trailer for a sec.

Old 02-01-2013, 03:49 AM   #9696
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

itachithedarkcrow saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
Nagato and kakazu will only look like that for the story I am very sure kakazu wont have a cloak and nagato will be in his restored red haired state. That appearance of him with white hair will only be for cut scenes I hope. Also the edo kages look like a blast to play with I love the way cc2 captured them and its going to be a riot with all of them playable with all the other chars were going to get!....anyhow I hope to see more footage and scans soon I dont need much really just enough to confirm them playable the rest I rather watch when I have the actual game.
ya lol ;p ppl dont understand how much of a critical condition nagato is in b4 the restoration.... he can only be a possible playable character as he was in the end of the ep restored young and powerful!! shinra tensei!
Old 02-01-2013, 04:10 AM   #9697
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Im actually feeling sry for MichaelKnight XD

idk why does everybody hate him he has a unique typing style but theres nothing else i can think of.
Old 02-01-2013, 04:17 AM   #9698
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

how come nagato never revitalized himself when he was alive if it was so easy to do? it seems kinda random

Last edited by Joaty; 02-01-2013 at 04:53 AM.
Old 02-01-2013, 05:02 AM   #9699
Danzou
Apprentice Genin

Danzou is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioroshi. View Post
Im actually feeling sry for MichaelKnight XD

idk why does everybody hate him he has a unique typing style but theres nothing else i can think of.
me too why ppl hate him so much? and why abound was banned?
Old 02-01-2013, 05:15 AM   #9700
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaty View Post
how come nagato never revitalized himself when he was alive if it was so easy to do? it seems kinda random
I was wondering the same thing yesterday. Maybe he just preferred the 6 paths shared vision to himself and preferred using Yahiko's body as a testimonial to his deceased friend.
Closed Thread