Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

View Poll Results: Which Is Better In Your Opinion
Star Wars 4 100.00%
Star Trek 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-31-2013, 01:52 AM   #1
Naruto Namikazi
Chunin Exam Participant

Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Star Trek vs Star Wars

I didnt know where to make this, and this seemed like the most logical place... We are here to discuss 2 of the greatest Movies/TV Shows of all time.

Star Trek and Star Wars... Keep in mind that in this debate you have to be fair at evaluating... Star Wars is considered the reason for all the modern 3D graphics in all the movies we watch nowadays, it was the first heavy caliber 3D movie ever made in history... Star Trek was released years after, and by then technology was more advanced... YET Star Trek managed to rival the Legendary Star Wars, and that alone tells you how good it is.

So with all this in place, which do you think is better and why?
Save Us

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Naruto Namikazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 01:57 AM   #2
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi
Default Re: Star Trek vs Star Wars

In a fight, my knowledge on star trek is limited at best. But I'm fairly certain that Star Wars wins.

Also, I prefer the star wars universe immensely more.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 01-31-2013, 01:58 AM   #3
Naruto Namikazi
Chunin Exam Participant

Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I wasnt talking about an actual battle... of course SW would win in a battle lol

I am talking about which one do you think is best as a Movie/TV Show
Save Us

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 01-31-2013, 01:59 AM   #4
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Eh. Then I think this may belong somewhere else.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 02:02 AM   #5
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I haven't watch much star trek so i wouldn't know but I know Star Trek has a movie coming soon on May 17 of this year

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 05:43 AM   #6
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I'm not that big of a Trekkie, but I still have a soft spot of the original show and the TNG in my heart. However, the original Star Wars trilogy is among my favorite movies of all time soooooooo

Spoiler:

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 07:39 AM   #7
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Lol wrong section multiverse is where this belongs also as far as verse battles goes star trek rapes.
Devils Lawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 08:46 AM   #8
Naruto Namikazi
Chunin Exam Participant

Actually you got it wrong, read the OP... This isnt a battle but which is better... Basically fan talk about whether SW is better than ST or not.

I actually moved this here because it was in the wrong section
Save Us

Old 01-31-2013, 08:51 AM   #9
Theheatofdecember
Freshmen Academy Student

Theheatofdecember saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Star Trek all the wayy
Theheatofdecember is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 08:55 AM   #10
Naruto Namikazi
Chunin Exam Participant

Star Trek here too Always preferred an Adventure over an Action movie
Save Us

Old 01-31-2013, 02:38 PM   #11
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

if this was a vs match it'd belong in the multiverse..and then it depends entirely on what Disney does because if they completely remove the EU from canon than wars is in big trouble.. (industrial capacity(and yes mas producing suns is a better feat than the death star..)..weaponry, fleet sizes all that goes to trek sans EU)

as to which ones better?

the original trilogy is probably the definitive space opera..I loved it as a kid it combined all the insane pulp era tropes that were crazy awesome with martial arts flicks and modern ideals into something that was ten flavors of insane and as a kid I absolutely loved it..Return of the Jedi is one of my favorite movies.

Trek came out before, a lot of what Gene did in the original series did influence Lucas..Kirk was in many ways a precursor to Han solo as much as guys like Doc Savage and all those pulp era adventurers were - it was a story where mankind had evolved had moved beyond its petty differences to create a massive interstellar power full of hundreds of worlds where man now lived, they championed peace and freedom and equality for all things. However they didn't lie to us the universe was a dangerous and wild place, powerful enemies existed and they made their presence known and feared.

the next generation and DS9 continued that legacy and brought trek into a new era

I think they are both trend setters..arguably modern sci fi wouldn't exist without either of them

personally I like the original trilogy more than I do any trek series..but the prequels were..god awful and aside from Voyager and derperprise they don't really have any rivals in unmitigated failville

it's funny people always overlook Babylon 5 in these threads and what it did..as a sci fi series to influence..well everything

The Immortal Watch Dog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 03:02 PM   #12
Hando Craap
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Village Hidden Under the Pebble (it's a small village)
Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

*looks below at Siggy
uh...DUH!!??!!

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.
There is no Force,there is only Giggity-Goo

Mah Drinking Buddy ~ Raspy
Hando Craap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 06:46 PM   #13
FireShadow
Veteran Chunin

FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

i prefer star trek
FireShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 07:14 PM   #14
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Blind Uchiha

Star Trek is superior science fiction. Star Wars is fantasy in space. As for what I enjoy more, Star Trek.

Blind Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 09:11 PM   #15
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Star Trek is more relistic then Star Wars. But Star Wars is more intertaining, unless Shastner is in it. Where he talks.....like this.... as if.... he for...goten ...... his line.....

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 10:40 PM   #16
Naruto Namikazi
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
if this was a vs match it'd belong in the multiverse..and then it depends entirely on what Disney does because if they completely remove the EU from canon than wars is in big trouble.. (industrial capacity(and yes mas producing suns is a better feat than the death star..)..weaponry, fleet sizes all that goes to trek sans EU)

as to which ones better?

the original trilogy is probably the definitive space opera..I loved it as a kid it combined all the insane pulp era tropes that were crazy awesome with martial arts flicks and modern ideals into something that was ten flavors of insane and as a kid I absolutely loved it..Return of the Jedi is one of my favorite movies.

Trek came out before, a lot of what Gene did in the original series did influence Lucas..Kirk was in many ways a precursor to Han solo as much as guys like Doc Savage and all those pulp era adventurers were - it was a story where mankind had evolved had moved beyond its petty differences to create a massive interstellar power full of hundreds of worlds where man now lived, they championed peace and freedom and equality for all things. However they didn't lie to us the universe was a dangerous and wild place, powerful enemies existed and they made their presence known and feared.

the next generation and DS9 continued that legacy and brought trek into a new era

I think they are both trend setters..arguably modern sci fi wouldn't exist without either of them

personally I like the original trilogy more than I do any trek series..but the prequels were..god awful and aside from Voyager and derperprise they don't really have any rivals in unmitigated failville

it's funny people always overlook Babylon 5 in these threads and what it did..as a sci fi series to influence..well everything

Hahahaha I know what you mean... But if i did mention Babylon 5.. How many people here do you think have watched it, i doubt there are many that's why i didnt mention it

And since you are someone who's actually like me, really into this stuff, then its only fair to talk to you seriously.

Like you said, the prequels were horrible, I myself only watched them because i was a fan.

As you mentioned. it combined all crazy stuff with martial arts and super powers... But I myself still liked the idea of Hovercrafts more than super powers stuff

The problem i had with Star Wars is that it lacked the "feeling" when someone dies you don't feel anything, and the only scene that made you feel so many emotions that you got confused was when Darth Vader revealed that he's Lucas' father

I personally prefer Star Trek just because i always had the feeling that i am going on adventure WITH them and not just someone who's watching a video on a screen... And when something happened to either Spock or Tuvak i was really sad(I love Vulcans ). When something happens to someone on SW though, i rarely get any feeling.

At the end, its a matter of opinion and different tastes of people... But in my case, i prefer Star Trek
Save Us

Old 02-01-2013, 04:55 PM   #17
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Ninja of Cao

I prefer Star Wars as a movie, and there is no question that the Star Wars universe would have superior power in a "movie vs movie" fight. The Expanded Universe has characters that can destroy planets with the Force, and I don't think that Star Trek has anything that equals such capacity. Star Wars also seems to be a much deeper and more advanced story if you look to the Expanded Universe, but I could be wrong.

You should add a poll to this thread.
Ninja of Cao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 06:01 PM   #18
Naruto Namikazi
Chunin Exam Participant

Poll added
Save Us

Old 02-02-2013, 08:24 AM   #19
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto Namikazi View Post

Like you said, the prequels were horrible, I myself only watched them because i was a fan.
to be fair the original trilogy had Lucas being given advice on the side by Spielberg and Francis Ford Copolla who were at the time crapping out master pieces a dime a dozen - he also had the benefit of veteran actors who were very talented and stood up to him when they felt a part of the story was massively OOC for their character or retarded or something

he didn't have that for the prequel trilogy outside of Liam Neesen, Samuel L Jackson and Christopher Lee

and that's why all three of their characters at least for me were done so well compared to the rest

Portman is an amazing actress she's very talented but she was also very young and didn't have the guts to do it..she was also acting against Hayden Christiansen who ..

look I'll be honest..if you casted him as say one of those corelain stereotypes we get in the EU the "don't tell me the odds, supernovas are gods way of taking pictures of us" types.. I could see it

hell maybe even as a teenaged Han solo (only don't let that dude have more than a dozen lines ) then yeah..

he's a brash action hero type..he does very well when he has the play the crazy guy who does something insane..or bashes peoples brain in..every character heavy story he has ever touched has bombed...for Christs sakes Jessica Alba did drama better than him in that one flick they were in together

him as anakin was a mistake..and then Lucas screws it up even more by writing him as a whiny cry baby instead of a bad ass family man

you had to kinda carry any scene you were in with him Obi wans actor pulled it off..Mace did everyone did but Portman who I think was kinda unfamiliar with that aspect of acting (honestly I don't recall a single terrible flick she was in up to that point in her career she worked with pure quality from leon to where the heart is even so she likely had no idea how to do this)

hell friggen R2 carried slow mo at one point

still I think Attack of the Clones was the best..Phantom had an awesome fight scene probably the best in the entire franchise..but Clones was awesome

now if Lucas had let someone who was really good at telling the type "detective" "spy game" type story it was do it..while he produced it probably would have been one of the best films of the last fifty years

even with all its fail..it was still good because the few talented people there really pulled through
Quote:
As you mentioned. it combined all crazy stuff with martial arts and super powers... But I myself still liked the idea of Hovercrafts more than super powers stuff

The problem i had with Star Wars is that it lacked the "feeling" when someone dies you don't feel anything, and the only scene that made you feel so many emotions that you got confused was when Darth Vader revealed that he's Lucas' father
I don't know about that Yoda's death moved me, so did Vaders heroic sacrifice

Quote:

At the end, its a matter of opinion and different tastes of people... But in my case, i prefer Star Trek
I'll just come right out and say it

any episode where Cardassians get pwned..are the best episodes of trek ever

soo cathartic soo satisfying

The Immortal Watch Dog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 09:33 AM   #20
FireShadow
Veteran Chunin

FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

revenge of the seth was the best not the clones. are you on drugs?? xD
FireShadow is offline   Reply With Quote