Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2013, 03:47 PM   #9661
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Im not sure if anyone has posted this or not but it seems that the demo pic on the storm 3 site has been updated and it looks like only the psn is gonna have the demo on feb 19

I did not know this until today so idk if anyone else knew or not

Last edited by Devroux; 01-31-2013 at 04:12 PM.
Old 01-31-2013, 03:49 PM   #9662
CRoach93
Genin

CRoach93 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Honestly, I think Ginkaku and Kinkaku have much more of a chance at being playable characters than the Seven Swordsmen do. I think the Seven Swordsmen will just be Story Mode boss dudes. I'm doubting that they'll even make it as supports. I hope that they are playable, though. I mostly like Storm games because of how diverse their character rosters are. Even more honestly, I'm happy enough with the addition of all of the Jinchuuriki.

Last edited by CRoach93; 01-31-2013 at 03:52 PM.
Old 01-31-2013, 03:56 PM   #9663
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by abound View Post
Hey pal I wasnt born yesterday so quit the the act I cant believe the forums have come to this

hey if you really wanna welcome me you cant start by answering from question like when the demo is coming out in english? Not known yet, the demo has only been announced for Japan which is on the 19th of February.
and where the heck are the sound 4 and the pts like kiba and the first 2 hokeges ? The Sound 4 and PTS Characters will unfortunately not be in this game, but the Hokages have a very strong chance, especially due to the character roster.
and why can nobodu tell me about the new awakenings ? There are two types of Awakenings. The traditional ones, and the instant awakenings. Instant Awakenings are given to some characters, they can awaken at any time, but their chakra bar shrinks during the awakening.
and whee the heck is madara? Madara has been shown in the trophies and on the Australian True Despair Edition. It should be soon when he is announced.
and why do you and ur pals love degrading me evertime I try to get some questions answered pal? I didn't realize it was you until I checked this forum today, and I haven't degraded you yet.
Answers are in Red.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-31-2013, 03:57 PM   #9664
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Hey pal I wasnt born yesterday so quit the the act I cant believe the forums have come to this

hey if you really wanna welcome me you cant start by answering from question like when the demo is coming out in english?
and where the heck are the sound 4 and the pts like kiba and the first 2 hokeges ?
and why can nobodu tell me about the new awakenings ?
and whee the heck is madara?
and why do you and ur pals love degrading me evertime I try to get some questions answered pal?
*demo is being released in Japan 19th of February dont know if it will have english subs or menus but you can dl it if you have a jp psn account.
*I dont know if the s4 will be in or playable as well as the pts chars I dont think the chances of them are looking so hot for this game ...I think they may add them on another game since they know the fans demanded them.
*The awakening will be the same as it was in previous storms however some chars will be able to instantly awaken any time during battle ..(however it drains your chakra bar as a cost)
*madara is expected but has not been officially revealed yet
*the last question I will not answer as you have recieved several warnings not to spam and disrespect the members including myself who actually tried to befriend you several times.

@sasuke u win lol

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ
Old 01-31-2013, 04:18 PM   #9665
abound
Banned

abound has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakraabound has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

even after all the fans complaints cybersukconnect still forgets em and taking away the pts kids that I faught so hard for they better have the hokages or im done I give up pal

they better do maddy rite and I really do hope warbito has no mask because I wished kish never made that mask thats the least they can do at this point pal
Old 01-31-2013, 04:29 PM   #9666
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

itachithedarkcrow saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

nagato is awesome once he regained his youth his hair etc he wreck s*** up.. he cant be playable in his wat i call zombie form ( old and white hair) he cant do much haa.... ya nagato will be playable as he was in the end of the episode when chakra was regained
Old 01-31-2013, 04:37 PM   #9667
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
even after all the fans complaints cybersukconnect still forgets em and taking away the pts kids that I faught so hard for they better have the hokages or im done I give up pal

they better do maddy rite and I really do hope warbito has no mask because I wished kish never made that mask thats the least they can do at this point pal
Eh most of the were masivly broken and most people jus want new characters or old ones that are new to storm or updates on old characters.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-31-2013, 04:51 PM   #9668
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachithedarkcrow View Post
nagato is awesome once he regained his youth his hair etc he wreck s*** up.. he cant be playable in his wat i call zombie form ( old and white hair) he cant do much haa.... ya nagato will be playable as he was in the end of the episode when chakra was regained
I totally agree I want to see him confirmed so badly the next episode is going to be so epic ...I really hope cc2 makes him normal like they did raikages hand ...plus I would love an alive version of him in his original early akatsuki robe for a flash back battle against hanzo.....I know I died alot before but that would totally keel me over ...* as far as edo itachi goes .....I know cc2 will make him epic..
Spoiler:
or else

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 01-31-2013, 05:14 PM   #9669
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
I totally agree I want to see him confirmed so badly the next episode is going to be so epic ...I really hope cc2 makes him normal like they did raikages hand ...plus I would love an alive version of him in his original early akatsuki robe for a flash back battle against hanzo.....I know I died alot before but that would totally keel me over ...* as far as edo itachi goes .....I know cc2 will make him epic..
Spoiler:
or else
They will make him red haired version totally no doubt lol he was basically a dead zombie before he absorbed chakra all he could do was use universal pull but once he was youth again he used 3952235924598 jutsus in like 3 seconds
Old 01-31-2013, 06:14 PM   #9670
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Whats the conversation about?
Old 01-31-2013, 06:41 PM   #9671
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

first commercial
YouTube:
Old 01-31-2013, 07:00 PM   #9672
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
first commercial
YouTube:
this was an amazing 16 secs .......I really hope everyone is ready for this...

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 01-31-2013, 07:03 PM   #9673
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

Omg nagato
Old 01-31-2013, 07:05 PM   #9674
SasukeXSusanoo
Freshmen Academy Student

SasukeXSusanoo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Can U Guys Like Comment & Share Plz
Old 01-31-2013, 07:08 PM   #9675
Limes3
Freshmen Academy Student

Limes3 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

100% confirmation of Edo Nagato!! Finally for the love of god (chances are his awakening will be his "prime" healthy self)

s***..... just.....got......real
Old 01-31-2013, 07:32 PM   #9676
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

There are still no confirmation on nagato lol but ya i too think his playable
Old 01-31-2013, 07:32 PM   #9677
KakashiGuy
Freshmen Academy Student

KakashiGuy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Naggato
Old 01-31-2013, 07:54 PM   #9678
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limes3 View Post
100% confirmation of Edo Nagato!! Finally for the love of god (chances are his awakening will be his "prime" healthy self)

s***..... just.....got......real
Um no.... he will be youth himself as a character... when he was summoned he couldnt even walk and u expecr him to be his own character? no... he will be a character as he was at the end of the ep with redh air and tons of jutsu not zombie naruto
Old 01-31-2013, 08:14 PM   #9679
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

Nagato and kakazu will only look like that for the story I am very sure kakazu wont have a cloak and nagato will be in his restored red haired state. That appearance of him with white hair will only be for cut scenes I hope. Also the edo kages look like a blast to play with I love the way cc2 captured them and its going to be a riot with all of them playable with all the other chars were going to get!....anyhow I hope to see more footage and scans soon I dont need much really just enough to confirm them playable the rest I rather watch when I have the actual game.

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 01-31-2013, 08:21 PM   #9680
Deno13
Genin Elite

Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaghhhhhhhhhhhh Nagato yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa boooooooooooooooooiiiiii WHY U NO SHOW EDO ITACHI
Closed Thread