Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 01-24-2013, 11:05 PM   #21
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi
Default Re: Itami vs Everyone

"....."
As I walk up to my opponent I Shoot a beam of light at him. "Divin light..." soon the beam shot at a 160 degee to destroy everything in its path. the light being to bright everyone should close there eyes as I then with no one looking creat a second me with thought projection as I stand there with each of me on the front and back of my opponent far away from him. I then use requip as I appear on both guys a massive armour that covered my face head to toe and huge sword hanging on ym shoulders.

Ithen wait for my opponent.

Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 03:47 PM   #22
Twilit Lion (Leo)
has lost his jugular to Naijeru

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

*"I calmly say, hey guys, I think the most effective way of going about this is to work as a team, we need to synch our techniques with each other so he doesn't use them to his advantage. You know, like one of them hitting us instead of him? With that said....." Lightning surrounds me as I dart into the sky to avoid any stray attacks from my partners. From the sky, I cast the Lightning Dragon Smackdown Fist, sending down an obvious, massive fist of lightning toward my opponent. This speeds toward him at the same time as the bullets and canon fire. Next, I dart behind Itami, still high in the sky though so I am not caught in my partners attacks, and unleash Lightning Dragon's Thunder Clap. Slamming my hands together, a giant wave of lightning aims toward his back five seconds after my first technique, meaning the bullets are still firing. I recede back to allow my two partners to finish their attack. However, on the way there, I use the lightning from my trail to cast Lightning Dragon's Crushing Tail. The lightning trail suddenly swipes down toward the opponent.*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Actually, if anyone's egotistical.....it's me. o.o
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:
Why thank you!........I think. o.o

6/17/10

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm the Silver eyed Lion King
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Twilit Lion (Leo) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 11:07 AM   #23
Maxtone
Special Jonin Candidate

Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

Belmark noticed his 'comrades' beginning an assault and went inside of a house he was standing next to, locking the door behind him while humming a melody. While inside he called out "Bring forth to me the great gauntlet, it which protects those who venture forth into the realm of magic, Resistentia!" And forth was summoned a gauntlet in mid air that he slid on his hand. At this point he could hear loud explosions outside the house, and he moved right along. He reached for his scabbard on his back and unsheathed his sword while speaking "Sword which rends fire and slays in a blaze, Ignislayer!" Belmark then left the house while hearing one of his 'comrades' speaking about working together, Belmark nodded as that Mage went forth to attack.

Belmark then hopped on top of the building's rooftop with a single leap, gripping his sword tightly. As Belmark's will commanded, Ignislayer's runes began to glow with heat causing the entire blade to become engulfed in flames. Belmark raised his flaming sword to hold it along his back before slashing down at an inhuman speed unexpected for wielding such a large sword. From the slash a wide horizontal crescent of flames erupted forth, sweeping forward faster than a horse could run. Even being nearby could cause burns as its heat was at a remarkably high level. Almost instantly the dozens of buildings that were in the way split in two with no resistance at all as the scorching slash wave continued on toward it's opponent and flaming debris fell to the ground.

"So now, about this working together thing. I believe it's the best course of action for us to take." Belmark finally replied to the Mage that he now identified as a Lightning Dragonslayer while continuing to stare in the direction of his target.

Ignislayer
Spoiler:

Resistentia
Spoiler:

Last edited by Maxtone; 01-26-2013 at 11:09 AM.
Maxtone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 03:31 PM   #24
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Alright. I'll counter this now.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 01-26-2013, 03:54 PM   #25
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Good, I can't wait! haha

Old 01-26-2013, 04:21 PM   #26
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
It was a four on one battle. I was psyched. I quickly grabed my sword as I threw it into the air. "Gun." A gun appeared in my hand as it shot out small blue bullets that would impale my opponet. "Gun." Another gun appeared in my hand as more bullets were shot at my opponet. "Destruction." 3 giant cannons appeared behind me as they shot giant cannons at my opponet. "Speed." The cannons were shot faster as they have far surpassed my normal bullets. The assault continues for 10 seconds as everything ceases.

"Requip:explosion." A red robe surrounds my body as a giant armor surrounds the robe. A explosion occurs around me as I appear behind my opponet in the instant the explosion occured. "chains." Chains appear around my arms as I attempt to entangle my opponet with them. "Chains." More chains surround my opponet as they block his escape in all directions. The area around me and my opponet explode multiple times. The explosion is so massive, no amount of power could block it. While this it still happening, I look over to where I last was. "Artillery." The same guns and cannons from last time, shoot at my opponet as each shot explodes as soon as they reach within 2 feet of my opponet. The assault stops as my armor glows a bright red color. "Big bang boom." The area around the battle field explodes, leaving the battle field to be a wasteland of nothingness.
I dash back to the exact same spot I started at.

"I hope I did not kill anyone."

"Requip:Number."
My armor and robe disspears as a suit with number 0 appears on me. "Let's count."
10 swords appear in front of me. "10." Each sword multiplies into 10, making a total of 1000 swords. "10." The strength of the swords increase tenfold as they rush at my opponet. "10." The speed of the sword increase tenfold as they reach my opponet in less than a second. The swords will break through anything, having the strength and speed boost.

I then stand in the exact same spot as I wait for a response.
"More?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
"....."
As I walk up to my opponent I Shoot a beam of light at him. "Divin light..." soon the beam shot at a 160 degee to destroy everything in its path. the light being to bright everyone should close there eyes as I then with no one looking creat a second me with thought projection as I stand there with each of me on the front and back of my opponent far away from him. I then use requip as I appear on both guys a massive armour that covered my face head to toe and huge sword hanging on ym shoulders.

Ithen wait for my opponent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilit Lion (Leo) View Post
*"I calmly say, hey guys, I think the most effective way of going about this is to work as a team, we need to synch our techniques with each other so he doesn't use them to his advantage. You know, like one of them hitting us instead of him? With that said....." Lightning surrounds me as I dart into the sky to avoid any stray attacks from my partners. From the sky, I cast the Lightning Dragon Smackdown Fist, sending down an obvious, massive fist of lightning toward my opponent. This speeds toward him at the same time as the bullets and canon fire. Next, I dart behind Itami, still high in the sky though so I am not caught in my partners attacks, and unleash Lightning Dragon's Thunder Clap. Slamming my hands together, a giant wave of lightning aims toward his back five seconds after my first technique, meaning the bullets are still firing. I recede back to allow my two partners to finish their attack. However, on the way there, I use the lightning from my trail to cast Lightning Dragon's Crushing Tail. The lightning trail suddenly swipes down toward the opponent.*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxtone View Post
Belmark noticed his 'comrades' beginning an assault and went inside of a house he was standing next to, locking the door behind him while humming a melody. While inside he called out "Bring forth to me the great gauntlet, it which protects those who venture forth into the realm of magic, Resistentia!" And forth was summoned a gauntlet in mid air that he slid on his hand. At this point he could hear loud explosions outside the house, and he moved right along. He reached for his scabbard on his back and unsheathed his sword while speaking "Sword which rends fire and slays in a blaze, Ignislayer!" Belmark then left the house while hearing one of his 'comrades' speaking about working together, Belmark nodded as that Mage went forth to attack.

Belmark then hopped on top of the building's rooftop with a single leap, gripping his sword tightly. As Belmark's will commanded, Ignislayer's runes began to glow with heat causing the entire blade to become engulfed in flames. Belmark raised his flaming sword to hold it along his back before slashing down at an inhuman speed unexpected for wielding such a large sword. From the slash a wide horizontal crescent of flames erupted forth, sweeping forward faster than a horse could run. Even being nearby could cause burns as its heat was at a remarkably high level. Almost instantly the dozens of buildings that were in the way split in two with no resistance at all as the scorching slash wave continued on toward it's opponent and flaming debris fell to the ground.

"So now, about this working together thing. I believe it's the best course of action for us to take." Belmark finally replied to the Mage that he now identified as a Lightning Dragonslayer while continuing to stare in the direction of his target.

Ignislayer
Spoiler:

Resistentia
Spoiler:
(From now on, could you please state the time at which your attacks happen in relation to the other's? That would lessen the chaos. Thanks. Also, refrain from saying things like, "Blah blah is so strong, nothing could block it." That's a no-no.)
"Heh. That's it. 4 on 1 is more fun! Right?!" Itami laughed as he took hold of his hat, as the assault began. First, was a barrage of bullets, as well as cannon fire, and the lightning dragon slayer. Itami chuckled, as he had a tight grip on his hat. A portal opens, as Ouroboros flies out, circling around me rapidly, far exceeding any natural speed due to my augmentation magic. The bullets and cannons all seem to collide with Ouroboros and do little more than scratch him. At the same time, a fist of lightning comes down, which immediately makes contact with Ouroboros, as the electricity hits him. It travels through him, all the way down to his tail, before reaching the ground, failing to ever touch me. Not 5 seconds after, a wave comes at my back, as another portal opens behind me. A second Ouroboros flies out, making contact with the lightning magic, as he glows green. Sealing magic active, the magic flows into Ouroboros, sparking briefly, before they both fall to the ground. At this point the initial artillery has ceased, as a stream of lightning dares fall on me. I grab tight hold of my hat, as I disappear in a burst of speed, my augmentation magic buffing my speed significantly. The line of lightning falling into the earth beside me, leaving a large scar in the ground. I smile. However, the assault wasn't over yet. The first fellow with the guns exploded as he appeared behind me. A circle of Ouroboros appears behind me, easily cushioning the force of the explosion, as I don't even flinch with my hand still on my hat. The initial round of chains is intercepted by multiple Ouroboros, their chain-like bodies entangling with your own chains. However, the moment more chains appeared, I jumped up with augmentation magic, Ouroboros pushing me as well, as your chains were annihilated by your own friend's light magic, allowing me the perfect opportunity to escape, as well as avoiding the chains, light, and first explosion.

"Hahahahah! That's the spirit!!! Shame it's not good enough...."

I stand in the sky atop the head of a lone Ouroboros. Still not done, more bullets and cannons come at me, as Ouroboros once again rapidly circles around me, easily able to take the brunt of the explosions. However, his armor glowed a bright red, as I sensed an even stronger explosion. No matter. A hundred portals opened behind me, as Ouroboros poured out, all circling me as they did before. With the added mass, they easily withstand the larger explosion. The same shouldn't be said for his teammates though, as I see two of them who did nothing to take the brunt of the explosion. Shame. They should at least be seriously injured, if not dead. "HAH. Greaaaat teamwork there kid! Also, destroying all of Magnolia? Woooow. Little overboard there." The extra Ouroboros retreat back into their portals as I'm seen still holding my hat atop the lone Ouroboros. But wait! There's more! He requips into a new armor that deals in swords and augmentation. As well as one that should be seriously hurt, sends a massive crescent of flame at me, cutting through the last remnants of buildings. The 1000 swords and crescent of flame rush at me like hungry animals. However, many portals rip open behind me, sending out a flood of Ouroboros. A sea of snakes quickly smothers the flame, as others leap up and bite the 1000 blades. Quite the scene is laid out, as all 1000 blades are stuck in place, my own augmentation magic matching that of the blades as it's applied to the snakes. The sea quickly begins to dissipate, as each individual snake retreats back into it's own portal, taking the blades with them, devouring them for sustenance. I'm found standing in the middle of a scorched earth, still holding my hat. And a punk has the nerve to ask me.... more?

"More?! MORE?! Are you retarded or something? I just took on all 4 of you, and 2 of you are seriously hurt. And I haven't even done jack squat yet! And you ask me... more? Oh.... OHH! You're one of THOSE characters. Playing it cool, acting tough, seems like you have it all under wraps. You'll need a hell of a lot more if you even want to scratch me! I did this all and didn't even have to move my hand from my hat! Really, I didn't even have to use sealing magic. Ouroboros did all of this. All of it. I didn't even have to move my damn hand... I'm at 5%. Come get some.... Here. I won't even attack. You'll all probably take yourselves out anyway...."

(So basically, Shisko and Maxtone, figure out a realistic way that Joon didn't just kill you both via city wide explosion. I'm not taking no hurr durr I'm alive BS either. Work together dammit. You both should have read Joon's move and realized that while he was busting the city, you all did nothing to stop yourselves from being hurt. Except Leo. Also, the timing was awkward on all of your attacks, so I did what I could.)
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 01-27-2013, 07:48 AM   #27
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

It seems that I was a bit carless. I got carried away. I should have kept in mind that this was a team fight. I'm not used to this. I'm used to fighting on my own. That's fine. I hope none of my combrades died. My opponet did not attack yet. That's a good thing. Now, I won't have to worry about my team getting harmed anymore than they should have. What kind of combrade am I if I can't protect my combrades. I'll finish this. If they are dead, then their death won't be in vain.

My chains were eradicated by my combrade as I quickly create a sword in my hand. The sword flys into the air, pulling in the air with it as I dodge the rest of the light blast.

"Requip: Devil." MY armor changes completely as I grow wings out of my back. My hands and feet gain sharp claws that are cabable of tearing through even the strongest metals. My eyes turn dark red as I grow horns on my forehead. Strange markings appear on my chest and stomech. I let out a terrifying scream as hellfire bursts up from the ground below me. I stomp the ground as demons of the dead begin to sprout out of the ground. The demons jump on top of each other as they form into a demon giant. Chains then appear around my arms as two scythes appear in my hands. I rush at my opponet with my scythes spining at ridiculous speeds. They should begin to blow my opponet back some. I then flap my wings at my opponet as I appear in his face and poisition my scythes around his neck, preventing him from ducking or jumping, seeing as how the scythes are positioned. My chains then attempt to entangle my opponet as I open my mouth. I fire a giant blast of hellfire from my mouth, attempting to burn away anything in it's path as the blades of my scythes and my chains, burn away to nothing. I fly into the air as the demon giant grabs me and puts me into his mouth. I quickly fly to the center of his body as his body's movement speed, becomes that of a super human. He grows in size as my opponet seems like a mere ant obseving a boy's growth.

The giant's body is ignited with hellfire as he attempts to stomp on my opponet countless times as if he was running from something, attempt to crush everything in my opponet's body or burn him to nothing. I burst out of the giant's back as it fall to the ground quickly, attempting to crush my opponets. "Get away!!!!!" The giant shines in a great green light that will begin to melt most substances. I quickly requip back into my explosion armor as the giant explodes, covering almost 1000s of meters as a explosion barrier appears on each of my combrades. When the explosion ceases, the barriers around my combrades turn into energy as their movement speed and their destructive power is increased tenfold. I dash at my opponet as two swords appear in my hands. "Come get some." I slash at my opponet's 8 organs while moving around him quickly and making the area around him explode with each slash.

I dash away from my opponet as I requip into one of my favorite armors. "Requip:Human."

My armro completely dissapears as a long, black jacket appears around me. I put on a pair of sunglasses as I stare at my opponet. My abilities are increased greatly. I jump high into the air. I then land on the ground as I strike the ground with my fist, sending a wave of wind pressure all around me, looking as if it's a time disortion as it attempts to blow my opponet, or my combrades away by a bit. Nothing that will harm them. "Upgrade."
Old 01-27-2013, 11:25 AM   #28
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
(So basically, Shisko and Maxtone, figure out a realistic way that Joon didn't just kill you both via city wide explosion. I'm not taking no hurr durr I'm alive BS either. Work together dammit. You both should have read Joon's move and realized that while he was busting the city, you all did nothing to stop yourselves from being hurt. Except Leo. Also, the timing was awkward on all of your attacks, so I did what I could.)
Best part

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:

6/17/10

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Old 01-27-2013, 11:40 AM   #29
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

lolol
Old 01-28-2013, 09:08 AM   #30
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(Well then Im dead. To late to fix it now)

Old 01-28-2013, 11:57 AM   #31
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

(Is it my turn or what? XD oh, btw, I guess I'm the only one 'winning' on my side )

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 01-28-2013, 01:47 PM   #32
Maxtone
Special Jonin Candidate

Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Shisko and Maxtone, figure out a realistic way that Joon didn't just kill you both via city wide explosion.
Great Geysers of Gilbert! You're right! *begins struggling*

@Leo: Looks like it, though I think it'll worsen our chances if there's one less fighter.

Old 01-28-2013, 02:15 PM   #33
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Guys, I can't do this by myself. ;_;
Old 01-28-2013, 03:14 PM   #34
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

I won't let you do this yourself Joon!

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 01-28-2013, 05:59 PM   #35
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Thank you, my freind.
Old 01-29-2013, 11:59 AM   #36
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(Yea but I didbn't read joons so I don't deserve o fightso I accept death.)

Old 01-29-2013, 03:31 PM   #37
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

I'll counter then today or tomorrow >.> or over the weekend

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 01-31-2013, 05:48 PM   #38
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

*I decide to let my team-mate attack first, so I hang back in a way to not interfere. Suddenly, a giant demon runs after the opponent, so I dart even farther from it as it begins to fall on him. Well hey, this looks like an opening. "Lightning Dragon's Roar!" Three bolts of lightning, one giant yellow, the other two smaller and blue, fly toward the giant as it falls, me timing it so the giant would have already landed thus hiding the lightning behind the giant, hoping to surprise the opponent. After he finishes his wind pressure attack, I appear in front of the opponent with increased energy and lightning around my body, punching at least twenty times faster thanks to the lightning flowing through my nerves and the spell my comrade cast, attempting to land over a hundred blows. "Lightning Dragon's Talons!" I attempt to sweap kick my opponent, creating a trail of lightning as it goes by. During the sweap kick, I place my hands on the ground, doing a handstand, and begin to unleash a barrage of lightning kicks while walking on my hands. Suddenly, I push the ground with my arms and launch myself towards the opponents stomach, attempting to burst through it feet first. Don't forget, the spell made my attacks faster and stronger, making my technique that much harder to avoid, close to instantaneous strikes. Afterward, I dart away from my opponent to let the third teammate attack.*

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 02-03-2013, 02:38 PM   #39
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Is Maxtone going to counter?
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 02-03-2013, 04:20 PM   #40
Maxtone
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Belmark reappeared from the dust and debris as his target had not even thought it worth striking back. The previous city-levelling explosion had been resisted by the fact that it was an explosion and thus most heat from the explosion was drained by the runes of Ignislayer near instantly. Then there was the fact that it was Magic-based, causing Resistentia to take effect and protect his to a great degree, as though he were an S-Class Mage or a Guild Master taking such an attack. Still though, it did fling him back and level the area. Belmark brushed himself off and messaged his right arm and shoulder a bit while looking ahead at the continuing battle.

The comrade that originally caused the attack was none worse for wear as he continued the assault on Itami by attacking with flaming giants, scythes, and chains, all before causing another large explosion, though this time he cast an barrier around Belmark and the Dragonslayer. The barrier soon dispersed into a boosting magic which increase Belmark's physical abilities. Belmark decided to wait for after his most destructive comrade's attack, then he saw the DragonSlayer attack with a decent barrage before backing away, giving Belmark his chance to attack.

Belmark ran forward, quickened by the augmentation he previously received. He dashed across the wasteland in a matter of seconds, dragging his blade along the ground while running. The blade made singing sparks and smoke, by the time Belmark reach around 10 feet from Itami a flaming trail was blazed behind him. Belmark, still a few feet away slashed at the ground, sending a wave of blazing conflagration at the ground near his opponent this caused the ground below Itami within 5 feet to heat to the point of becoming molten rock which would, due to the augmentation, turn stone to cinder in an instant. For his next attack Belmark swung two upward slashes which caused two large vertical flaming crescents to travel along the ground toward Itami with the intention to slice and burn the target, as they were enhanced there was little that could stop them but suffice to say it would be better to use a magical barrier than anything that couldn't handle an extreme degree of heat and a cut so sharp it would rend hard substances even easier than it previously went through an entire building in a flash. Belmark then jumped back to around 20 feet instant, in order to stay prepared in case his target summoned any more serpents with his magic. He held his sword along his back as it glowed a bright orange color with intense heat.