Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2013, 12:43 PM   #9621
CRoach93
Genin

CRoach93 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefy View Post
I cared I hadn't heard that yet and it got me all excited. Now i just want Jiraiya and the first and second Hokages.

Lol, it's kinda old news. I expected Kakashi's awakening to be instant. Aren't the giant awakenings the only ones that aren't instant?
Old 01-31-2013, 12:45 PM   #9622
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokito85 View Post
Thx for the change xD, our eyes will thank you xD

I was referring to the questions after that, I mean, the scans posted with the tag "www.saiyanisland.com" are illegal too?
Send me an example of the scan via PM and I'll give you a better answer.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-31-2013, 12:46 PM   #9623
yokito85
Genin Elite

yokito85 has completed a tough C-rank mission!yokito85 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampiro View Post
What i mostly want to know is this dilemma :

Last week we got the characer select screen. Unfortunatly it made little sense to a lot of people and we are wondering if it's the final version. Especially because there are only 6 Support Slots.

When the swordsmen and Gin/Kin arent playable as a lot of people thing and as the select screen suggests. That means they also are -not- Supports. So besides the story they will be non-existing.

I cant imagine they develop those characters, modelling, movements, etc...and then only include them in a minimum environment like the story.

I would really like some answers about this dilemma

Who's playable and who's not?
How many Support characters will we get?
Was this the final character select screen?

Ofcourse waiting is the only solution...i know, counting the days
I can answer you..

Was this the final character select screen? NO, A Namco Bandai person officially told, I can't answer. But maybe that is NOT the final rooster.

How many Support characters will we get? The blue slots are playable only, 100% confirmed to me a journalist that went to the Namco Bandai event.

Who's playable and who's not? That's hard to say, we don't know if the final rooster is like the picture we have....

PD: Devroux on saiyan island you have a lot of examples. Anyway I'll send you the link xD
Old 01-31-2013, 12:48 PM   #9624
abound
Banned

abound has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakraabound has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefy View Post
I cared I hadn't heard that yet and it got me all excited. Now i just want Jiraiya and the first and second Hokages.
hey pal you took the words rite outa my mouth

where the heck is the jman and the first 2 hokages plus I want more info on this awakening thing ur talkin about ? kakishi has that what does that mean then?
Old 01-31-2013, 12:48 PM   #9625
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Ima get it day one for both consoled no doubt but badly want the wof ce ;(
Old 01-31-2013, 12:51 PM   #9626
Vampiro
Chunin

Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
I can answer you..

Was this the final character select screen? NO, A Namco Bandai person officially told, I can't answer. But maybe that is NOT the final rooster.

How many Support characters will we get? The blue slots are playable only, 100% confirmed to me a journalist that went to the Namco Bandai event.

Who's playable and who's not? That's hard to say, we don't know if the final rooster is like the picture we have....

PD: Devroux on saiyan island you have a lot of examples. Anyway I'll send you the link xD
I think you mean Support by that?

And we sorta guessed that already. Those 7 are probably the remaining bodyguards. Still it sounds really weird to me that we have only 7 supports.
Especially you would expect that Swordsmen if they arent playable they will be supports at least.

And ofcourse if they arent playable, who else will fill their sports?

Guess the only thing for sure right now...is that nothings for sure
Old 01-31-2013, 12:52 PM   #9627
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
To get back on topic...

Are you guys getting this on day one for Naruto's Goku costume?Are you guys gonna get the DLC costumes as well?
My sig answers that question
Old 01-31-2013, 12:57 PM   #9628
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Hello everyone ...wow I just saw the anime and all I have to say is...
Spoiler:
that was totally epic..*dies*

I really need a conformation on those two asap!

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 01-31-2013 at 01:00 PM.
Old 01-31-2013, 01:03 PM   #9629
Sharinganshinobi223
Chunin Exam Participant

Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
I can answer you..

Yokito, are you sure the edo kage scan is the last scan? That's gotta be a lie, a LOT of characters need to be revealed.

Quote:
I think you mean Support by that?

And we sorta guessed that already. Those 7 are probably the remaining bodyguards. Still it sounds really weird to me that we have only 7 supports.
Especially you would expect that Swordsmen if they arent playable they will be supports at least.

And ofcourse if they arent playable, who else will fill their sports?

Guess the only thing for sure right now...is that nothings for sure
Yes, for the 1000th time, the 7 support ARE the kage bodyguards, its common sense if you subtract 8 from Gen. I don't understand why people are still confused about this.

And to add to your other statement, who will fill the missing spots if Gin/Kin/7 swordsmen aren't playable? Or maybe the selection screen is incomplete? Who knows...

"I never wish for an easy life, but to be a stronger man. -JFK

"The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate."-Serious tobi

"Run away, cling to your wretched life..." -Itachi

The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed. -Eminem
Old 01-31-2013, 01:08 PM   #9630
Vampiro
Chunin

Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharinganshinobi223 View Post

Yes, for the 1000th time, the 7 support ARE the kage bodyguards, its common sense if you subtract 8 from Gen. I don't understand why people are still confused about this.

And to add to your other statement, who will fill the missing spots if Gin/Kin/7 swordsmen aren't playable? Or maybe the selection screen is incomplete? Who knows...
For the 1001th time, its only for sure once its confirmed by CC2 or a scan
Altough i bet the house that those 7 are indeed the bodyguards.

And there were a lot of unrevealed things on the character select screen. We just know that we go all the way up to (at least) 81 playable characters. Personally i have a hard time making up 81 slots without the inclusion of Gin/Kin and the 6 remaining Swordsmen.
Old 01-31-2013, 01:10 PM   #9631
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
For the 1001th time, its only for sure once its confirmed by CC2 or a scan
Altough i bet the house that those 7 are indeed the bodyguards.

And there were a lot of unrevealed things on the character select screen. We just know that we go all the way up to (at least) 81 playable characters. Personally i have a hard time making up 81 slots without the inclusion of Gin/Kin and the 6 remaining Swordsmen.
LOL @ people who keep dismissing the swordsman, ginkaku and kinkaku but never say who will fill up the remaining spaces.

Personally even though it's looking unlikely, I will remain optimistic.
Old 01-31-2013, 01:16 PM   #9632
Vampiro
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikahel View Post
LOL @ people who keep dismissing the swordsman, ginkaku and kinkaku but never say who will fill up the remaining spaces.

Personally even though it's looking unlikely, I will remain optimistic.
Mikahel, im with you on the positive side

Personally i dont really know why there is so much negativity. They don't fit on the select screen and the scan didn't confirm them as playable.

Yet at the other hand, why spend 2 entire scans on characters that are neither playable nor Supports? All this time and effort for only the few minutes you fight them in story mode. To me that sounds way more unrealistic.

And saying once again.. i dont think there is a realistic way of crating a believable character list containing 81 characters without them.
Old 01-31-2013, 01:31 PM   #9633
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I personaly think that the 7sm and kin/gin will be playable but thats just me
Old 01-31-2013, 01:35 PM   #9634
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

It would truly be an unthinkable shame if the 7 swordsmen and Kin/Gin were nothing more than bosses in a likely short hack and slash part of the story.

To be honest I don't care about them personally but in general new characters are the most important thing to me in Storm games and that is 8 or 9 characters wasted if they aren't playable IMO.

Also, can't believe that troll came back after all this time.
Old 01-31-2013, 01:35 PM   #9635
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post

Are you guys getting this on day one for Naruto's Goku costume?Are you guys gonna get the DLC costumes as well?
I'm getting it day one because I always get my Naruto games day one, but yes, Goku Naruto is a neat addition... as a Naruto fanboy, definitely makes me get the game on the first day even more.

Although, I must admit I would've liked Samurai Naruto more...

Quote:
Originally Posted by abound View Post
hey pal you took the words rite outa my mouth

where the heck is the jman and the first 2 hokages plus I want more info on this awakening thing ur talkin about ? kakishi has that what does that mean then?
I Choose YOU: MICHAELKNIGHTO!!

/throws pokeball

Michaelknighto has appeared on level.

Stats:

MICHAELKNIGHTO

Attack: 94% (attack power is slightly weakened by using IGNORE LIST)
Defense: 40% (not as good as attack power)
Stamina: 101%

Special conditions: Feed with "TROLL" to increase maximum output power for a huge bonus!!

MICHAELKNIGHTO attacks.

MICHAELKNIGHTO used TROLL.

/puts on dark cloak

You will NEVER get me!!!

/villainous escape

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Last edited by Parak111; 01-31-2013 at 01:38 PM.
Old 01-31-2013, 01:40 PM   #9636
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:

Personally i dont really know why there is so much negativity. They don't fit on the select screen and the scan didn't confirm them as playable.

Yet at the other hand, why spend 2 entire scans on characters that are neither playable nor Supports? All this time and effort for only the few minutes you fight them in story mode. To me that sounds way more unrealistic.

And saying once again.. i dont think there is a realistic way of crating a believable character list containing 81 characters without them.
I was having a discussion with anticharger about that the day before the recent edo kages scan was revealed. Personally, I think the G&S bros will playable since they were in the edo scene of the trailer that had playable chars. The swordsman could be playable but from the trailer and how they are always shown in mob battle I doubt it.
Anyhow ...cc2 will do what the majority of the fans want!

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 01-31-2013, 01:47 PM   #9637
Vampiro
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
I was having a discussion with anticharger about that the day before the recent edo kages scan was revealed. Personally, I think the G&S bros will playable since they were in the edo scene of the trailer that had playable chars. The swordsman could be playable but from the trailer and how they are always shown in mob battle I doubt it.
Anyhow ...cc2 will do what the majority of the fans want!
Hmm yes, lets wait and see.

Personally im GLAD the kages were confirmed playable. If i could choose between kages or swordsmen i would have chosen kages so im womewhat at peace now they are confirmed. I just hope Swordsmen arent just for story. I can even imagine if they are not playable but please at least make them supports then. Dont let all the modelling effort go to waste.

Last edited by Vampiro; 01-31-2013 at 01:51 PM.
Old 01-31-2013, 01:54 PM   #9638
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Hmm yes, lets wait and see.

Personally im GLAD the kages were confirmed playable. I just hope Swordsmen arent just for story. I can even imagine if they are not playable but please at least make them supports then. Dont let all the modelling effort go to waste.
man rep up ! I have been agreeing with most of your comments for a while now and I noticed you really know what you want ! I am thrilled and excited to say the very least about the kages being revealed and it really makes chars like the G&S bros have a better chance of being playable imo.

I am bewildered on why some chars are not even support ...I think that means they are playable and it must mean some of the previous supports from generation such as anko or kurotsuchi or more could be playable. The devs have given us more mystery than ever for this game. I cant help but think regardless of what the final char outcome is ....This game will be my game of the year! The kages are going to be so powerful !!! plus more chars on the way ...thank you cc2 ......*third hokage voice*

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 01-31-2013 at 01:58 PM.
Old 01-31-2013, 01:55 PM   #9639
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

I don't know why CC2 have to play these mind games with us. If they were playable they should have said from the start. And if they are boss battle only then why are they too scared to come out and tell us that. They could have just put us out of our misery and said boss battle only on the scan.

But this is the way cc2 like to operate, why be so difficult?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
I personaly think that the 7sm and kin/gin will be playable but thats just me
Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara#1 View Post
It would truly be an unthinkable shame if the 7 swordsmen and Kin/Gin were nothing more than bosses in a likely short hack and slash part of the story.

To be honest I don't care about them personally but in general new characters are the most important thing to me in Storm games and that is 8 or 9 characters wasted if they aren't playable IMO.

Also, can't believe that troll came back after all this time.
The swordsman are all so unique, each sword offers total different variety which is why I want them in so bad. Even Mangetsu who doesn't have a sword has so much potential with water variation jutsu's. Fuguki is the only one who would be hard to make a moveset, but at least we know he shoots projectiles with his hair like jiraya, give him a couple water jutsu's and he's done.

And I can't believe that troll had been posing as that abound guy with no education.
Old 01-31-2013, 01:57 PM   #9640
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikahel View Post
I don't know why CC2 have to play these mind games with us. If they were playable they should have said from the start. And if they are boss battle only then why are they too scared to come out and tell us that. They could have just put us out of our misery and said boss battle only on the scan.

But this is the way cc2 like to operate, why be so difficult?

The swordsman are all so unique, each sword offers total different variety which is why I want them in so bad. Even Mangetsu who doesn't have a sword has so much potential with water variation jutsu's. Fuguki is the only one who would be hard to make a moveset, but at least we know he shoots projectiles with his hair like jiraya, give him a couple water jutsu's and he's done.

And I can't believe that troll had been posing as that abound guy with no education.
Could have not said it better myself bro
Closed Thread