Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2013, 11:46 AM   #9601
abound
Banned

abound has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakraabound has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by konoha chimp View Post
From what I can tell you get mocked and hated for being disrespectful and rude, there's no reason to refer to everyone as 'brats' and if you truly dislike the game that much then why are you here?
though I respect your opinion
I say brats and stuff not meaning all the kids of cours not all kids are bratty but the snobs who are really brats get offended and take it out on me

have u ever watched wrestling ???its all outa fun pal

but retard and personal stuff thats where the real problem is and a few of your buddies here are real jerks they get personal im the best player and there jealous

lI just wana talk about the game pal thts all
Old 01-31-2013, 11:50 AM   #9602
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

The insults should die down now, or actions will be taken.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-31-2013, 11:55 AM   #9603
abound
Banned

abound has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakraabound has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
thank you so much did you hear that no more insults !!!!
so like I was saying I noticed this game is more like accel when is the demo pals? and is it in english?
Old 01-31-2013, 11:56 AM   #9604
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyMattstache View Post
I'm not sure about that. Right now as you can see he's being hypocritical, when he was just calling all of us "brats" earlier. Just act like the idiot doesn't exist and he'll go away trust me. He feeds off attention. I'm just going to stop acknowledging him now.

In other words, the game comes out in only a MONTH. It's coming super fast, I'm a bit surprised.
I like to respect ppl but i do ignore them its to much.

I dont think ima play the game online that much tho
Old 01-31-2013, 12:00 PM   #9605
yokito85
Genin Elite

yokito85 has completed a tough C-rank mission!yokito85 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
please do something with the font color (if you want ofc xD), black is very hard for reading it in a gray forum.. xD

also, you have to answer the questions asked to you yesterday about the images, because I have curiosity about the answers :P

Last edited by yokito85; 01-31-2013 at 12:08 PM.
Old 01-31-2013, 12:09 PM   #9606
MyMattstache
Genin

MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to MyMattstache

Quote:
Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
I like to respect ppl but i do ignore them its to much.

I dont think ima play the game online that much tho
I respect others too, just as long as they are rational and respectful of others as well. If I don't respect you, then obviously you must have done something wrong.

And same here, the spamming online is unbelievable. I'm going to avoid that, I'll probably try it out but yeah. I'll mostly play with friends that come over.
Old 01-31-2013, 12:12 PM   #9607
abound
Banned

I need a update here I wanna know if sound 4 is in or not ?
Old 01-31-2013, 12:12 PM   #9608
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyMattstache View Post
I respect others too, just as long as they are rational and respectful of others as well. If I don't respect you, then obviously you must have done something wrong.

And same here, the spamming online is unbelievable. I'm going to avoid that, I'll probably try it out but yeah. I'll mostly play with friends that come over.
Yea same here no reason to bash others if your gonna be a d!ck im just gonna ignore you until you start respecting me i dont hate anyone no matter what.

I will play with my psn/xbl that are legit fighters because only than its actually fun
Old 01-31-2013, 12:15 PM   #9609
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

arguing over the game is ok on all it can vent frustration

however lets not take it to personal arguments

while i've had my fair share of disagreements over the game i at least try to not to target a person directly

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Joaty; 01-31-2013 at 12:35 PM.
Old 01-31-2013, 12:25 PM   #9610
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokito85 View Post
please do something with the font color (if you want ofc xD), black is very hard for reading it in a gray forum.. xD

also, you have to answer the questions asked to you yesterday about the images, because I have curiosity about the answers :P
I've always been able to read it just fine and although I'm not reading my posts, it feels lighter on my eyes than the white color everyone uses. But everyone keeps telling me to stop and it's just habitual now, like I can't stop. I'll work on it though.

As for your question yesterday, Parak answered it best. It's a manipulation of a legal image, which makes it illegal in itself. Really, you just have to be careful of where your links go to as well, seeing as any Viz image on the link can warrant a warning.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 01-31-2013, 12:25 PM   #9611
abound
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaty View Post
arguing over the game is ok on all it can vent frustration

however lets not take it to personal arguments

while i've had my fair share of disagreements over the game i at least try to not to target a person directly
thanks pal you said it if you have a ps3 ill play ya if i get this game
Old 01-31-2013, 12:30 PM   #9612
yokito85
Genin Elite

yokito85 has completed a tough C-rank mission!yokito85 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
I've always been able to read it just fine and although I'm not reading my posts, it feels lighter on my eyes than the white color everyone uses. But everyone keeps telling me to stop and it's just habitual now, like I can't stop. I'll work on it though.

As for your question yesterday, Parak answered it best. It's a manipulation of a legal image, which makes it illegal in itself. Really, you just have to be careful of where your links go to as well, seeing as any Viz image on the link can warrant a warning.
Thx for the change xD, our eyes will thank you xD

I was referring to the questions after that, I mean, the scans posted with the tag "www.saiyanisland.com" are illegal too?
Old 01-31-2013, 12:31 PM   #9613
Vampiro
Chunin

Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Yes..yes im desperatly awaiting news and character reveals for Storm 3!!

*desperate attempt to get back on topic*
Old 01-31-2013, 12:35 PM   #9614
yokito85
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampiro View Post
Yes..yes im desperatly awaiting news and character reveals for Storm 3!!

*desperate attempt to get back on topic*
off-topics are good too :P

what do you want to know? xD

I have some news regarding the game, but aren't relevant.. last time I posted about kakashi awakening that it is instantly and nobody seems to care that xD
Old 01-31-2013, 12:37 PM   #9615
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

Off topics are not good unless its related to storm 3 in some way
Old 01-31-2013, 12:40 PM   #9616
Vampiro
Chunin

Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:

I have some news regarding the game, but are not important ones.. last time I posted about kakashi awakening that it is instantly and nobody seems to care that xD
What i mostly want to know is this dilemma :

Last week we got the characer select screen. Unfortunatly it made little sense to a lot of people and we are wondering if it's the final version. Especially because there are only 6 Support Slots.

When the swordsmen and Gin/Kin arent playable as a lot of people think and as the select screen suggests. That means they also are -not- Supports. So besides the story they will be non-existing.

I cant imagine they develop those characters, modelling, movements, etc...and then only include them in a minimum environment like the story.

I would really like some answers about this dilemma

Who's playable and who's not?
How many Support characters will we get?
Was this the final character select screen?

Ofcourse waiting is the only solution...i know, counting the days

Last edited by Vampiro; 01-31-2013 at 12:47 PM.
Old 01-31-2013, 12:40 PM   #9617
yokito85
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
Off topics are not good unless its related to storm 3 in some way
That is off-topic positive emotions.. thats your opinion.. I like some off-topics.. When we have news, trailers, pics, etc, then we don't post off-topics
Old 01-31-2013, 12:41 PM   #9618
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

Yea those topics are very interesting if i say so myself
Old 01-31-2013, 12:42 PM   #9619
Beefy
Ninja Academy Student

Beefy saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:

I have some news regarding the game, but aren't relevant.. last time I posted about kakashi awakening that it is instantly and nobody seems to care that xD
I cared I hadn't heard that yet and it got me all excited. Now i just want Jiraiya and the first and second Hokages.
Old 01-31-2013, 12:43 PM   #9620
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

To get back on topic...

Are you guys getting this on day one for Naruto's Goku costume?Are you guys gonna get the DLC costumes as well?

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Closed Thread