Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2013, 08:11 AM   #1
and17y1
Chunin Exam Participant
 
and17y1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Bulgaria, Burgas
Posts: 533
Rep Power: 7
and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Facts about chapter 618

- It is kinda strange how only Orochimaru knew about the masks, their meaning and also the village itself. It is shoking to see that no one ... Anyone from the shinobi alliance didnt know about the shiki fuujin.. the village (where it is) and the masks.

- There is a big chance that before opening the Nakano Shrine, Sasuke destroyed the entire village.

- If Shiki Fuujin is an ancient sealing technique why only several energy balls appeared. If i am not mistaken before the era of the villages, there were non-stopping wars. But it seems that during the whole era of the Shinobi World.. only .. 5-6 "things" were sealed inside it.

- Orochimaru is maybe at the same knowledge level as Obito. And even close to Madara's knowledge about everything.

- It seems Zetsu posseses some more hidden abilities, as we see 6 Zetus can go inside a body.

- It is very likely that the negative effects of the Shiki Fuujin affect only the users body. Because as we saw Orochimaru's real body was destroyed, he used his hermit form body (which maybe is his second and spare body) to get out of his original and transfer himself into the alredy dead Zetsu body.

And as we know that Zetsu is able to use Mokuton, copy someone's chakra and appearance, can travel trough the ground may use the chance to follow and use Obito.

- It is quite shoking to learn that Edo Tensei ressurected Hiruzen Sarutobi at the same age as he died. That is very unlogical. That was not his prime. His prime was when he was about the same age as the other hokages. Nonsense.

- Since Minato Namikaze sealed in his own body Kurama's Yin chakra it is highly likely that he still caries this super powerful chakra inside his body.

- Some time in the near future, we are going to see extraordinary techniques from the most powerful shinobies:

*Hiruzen Sarutobi - second prasied as the God of the shinobi, because of his vast knowledge about numerous jutsus.

*Minato Namikaze - super fast, with various knowledge about uzumaki techniques, rasengan, maybe having Yin Kurama chakra as well.

*Tobirama Senju - as being Hashirama's younger brother he posseses the ability to use Water Release powerful techniques. We expect no less than his successors.

and finally the big boss..

* Hashirama Senju - this guy. He is the one who almost killed the legendary Madara. We expect unimaginable techniques. High level of moral and etiquette. He is something else. The real badass.

- However we might see little bit of difficulty for Hashirama to bring down Madara towards the fact that Madara gained a portion of his main oppponent's power.

- We will be informed about almost everthing that is important to know.

__________________
Badass

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato; 01-30-2013 at 12:22 PM.
and17y1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:20 AM   #2
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Facts about chapter 618

I love how you saved Hashirama for last
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:28 AM   #3
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
Godaime Kazekage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,663
Rep Power: 15
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Default Re: Facts about chapter 618

Kind of funny how the thread is titled "Facts about chapter 618" and yet almost everything you've written is an assumption, prediction, or guess.

Also, Edo Tensei revives the person in the form they had shortly before their death. Thus it is not highly illogical for Hiruzen to be revived in that form at all. The only exception to that rule is Madara who Kabuto expressly stated he did some tampering to revive him in his prime.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Godaime Kazekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 10:48 AM   #4
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator
 
BMC1994's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Lost in a finite life.
Posts: 6,539
Rep Power: 29
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Facts about chapter 618

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godaime Kazekage View Post
Kind of funny how the thread is titled "Facts about chapter 618" and yet almost everything you've written is an assumption, prediction, or guess.

Also, Edo Tensei revives the person in the form they had shortly before their death. Thus it is not highly illogical for Hiruzen to be revived in that form at all. The only exception to that rule is Madara who Kabuto expressly stated he did some tampering to revive him in his prime.
This^

And we already saw what hashi can do.

Im more intrested in the 'god of shinbobi'
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 11:26 AM   #5
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month
 
kalmeast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Yttik A Ni Neddih Egalliv
Posts: 3,501
Rep Power: 25
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Facts about chapter 618

i wonder if using zetsu as the body for edo tensei would make the edo tensei more unique or stronger...whatever...

hiruzen should have unlimited chakra now so we see his godlike ability
__________________
Hashi's DNA + FTG = Time Travel
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 11:30 AM   #6
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Ninyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: I have traveled far and have honed my skills. Wisdom is greater than power!
Posts: 3,638
Rep Power: 11
Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Facts about chapter 618

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
I love how you saved Hashirama for last
agreed
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
"I'm going to tell you something important now, so you better dig the wax out of your ears and listen! The reputation of The Naruto Forum echoes far and wide. When they talk about its badass leader - the man of indomitable spirit, awesomeness, charms and masculinity - they're talking about me! The MIGHTY NINYN!!!"

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">







Ninyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:04 PM   #7
and17y1
Chunin Exam Participant
 
and17y1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Bulgaria, Burgas
Posts: 533
Rep Power: 7
and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Facts about chapter 618

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
I love how you saved Hashirama for last
i dont quite get it... your comment i mean
__________________
Badass

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and17y1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:07 PM   #8
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month
 
kalmeast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Yttik A Ni Neddih Egalliv
Posts: 3,501
Rep Power: 25
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Facts about chapter 618

Quote:
Originally Posted by and17y1 View Post
- It is kinda strange how only Orochimaru knew about the masks, their meaning and also the village itself. It is shoking to see that no one ... Any fu**ing one from the shinobi alliance didnt know about the shiki fuujin.. the village (where it is) and the masks.

If anyone from the alliance would know about it, it'd be someone who is an uzumaki... and do you expect Naruto to know it? lol... Orochimaru has done more wicked research than these... so i'd let this pass.

- There is a big chance that before opening the Nakano Shrine, Sasuke destroyed the entire village.
zero chance...oro made it clear that sasuke would have to remeasure his resolve after meeting the once who know everything, so why go destroying the village before meeting them...take it easy... with the facts...lol

- If Shiki Fuujin is an ancient sealing technique why only several energy balls appeared. If i am not mistaken before the era of the villages, there were non-stopping wars. But it seems that during the whole era of the Shinobi World.. only .. 5-6 "things" were sealed inside it.

it's an ancient sealing technique known to the uzumaki and most of them are extinct or scattered around...how'd u expect this jutsu which requires the users life to be used so often...what, u wanna see 100 of souls come out of its body? didn't u see there were several masks there and Oro has to search for the one Minato uses...Doesn't that tell you, shikifujin jutsu may have several variations that summon not only one type of shinigami? there are 10s of shinigami out there...this one only has 4 souls...no big deal..

- Orochimaru is maybe at the same knowledge level as Obito. And even close to Madara's knowledge about everything.
Or perhaps even more.... but yea, true...his knowledge is vast and his intelligent is unreal.

- It seems Zetsu posseses some more hidden abilities, as we see 6 Zetus can go inside a body.
silly Pnj from kishi

- It is very likely that the negative effects of the Shiki Fuujin affect only the users body. Because as we saw Orochimaru's real body was destroyed, he used his hermit form body (which maybe is his second and spare body) to get out of his original and transfer himself into the alredy dead Zetsu body.

And as we know that Zetsu is able to use Mokuton, copy someone's chakra and appearance, can travel trough the ground may use the chance to follow and use Obito.

This would make Orochimaru haxed now... with Mokuton... too dangerous and OP

- It is quite shoking to learn that Edo Tensei ressurected Hiruzen Sarutobi at the same age as he died. That is very unlogical. That was not his prime. His prime was when he was about the same age as the other hokages. Nonsense.
what's your problem here... ET is supposed to resurrect the person at their age when they died...only madara was an exception...who was resurrected during his prime... If you insist, then haku should be resurrected as an older shinobi since her prime was in the future hahahaha

- Since Minato Namikaze sealed in his own body Kurama's Yin chakra it is highly likely that he still caries this super powerful chakra inside his body.

I'd hope so, cuz sasuke needs that freaking power... though I wonder if oro can control Minato with Kuubi inside him...


- Some time in the near future, we are going to see extraordinary techniques from the most powerful shinobies:
define near future...! i say 2014 isn't near enough... I want it now... It'd be awesome if oro just turned all 4 kages against sasuke to try to take his sharingan and sasuke trolls all four of them... ppl would go berserk! and kishi's assassination would be at hand.

*Hiruzen Sarutobi - second prasied as the God of the shinobi, because of his vast knowledge about numerous jutsus.

*Minato Namikaze - super fast, with various knowledge about uzumaki techniques, rasengan, maybe having Yin Kurama chakra as well.

*Tobirama Senju - as being Hashirama's younger brother he posseses the ability to use Water Release powerful techniques. We expect no less than his successors.

and finally the big boss..

* Hashirama Senju - this guy. He is the one who almost killed the legendary Madara. We expect unimaginable techniques. High level of moral and etiquette. He is something else. The real badass.

- However we might see little bit of difficulty for Hashirama to bring down Madara towards the fact that Madara gained a portion of his main oppponent's power.

- We will be informed about almost everthing that is important to know.

good thread overall...enjoyable...
__________________
Hashi's DNA + FTG = Time Travel
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:11 PM   #9
and17y1
Chunin Exam Participant
 
and17y1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Bulgaria, Burgas
Posts: 533
Rep Power: 7
and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Facts about chapter 618

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
i wonder if using zetsu as the body for edo tensei would make the edo tensei more unique or stronger...whatever...

hiruzen should have unlimited chakra now so we see his godlike ability
Yeah and just imagine. He has a replicating body. He can produce many strong copies which also can copy someone's chakra and appearance. God damn it Oro.. so smart
__________________
Badass

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and17y1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:20 PM   #10
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka
Moderator
 
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Posts: 39,721
Rep Power: 57
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Facts about chapter 618

he's done a lot of research
__________________
///
/^\\/

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

,,
, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~


カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:41 PM   #11
e710
Special Jonin Candidate
 
e710's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Red Half of the San Siro, with Balotelli
Posts: 2,306
Rep Power: 12
e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Facts about chapter 618

I'll tell you one fact thats going to happen Naruto will go apeshit on the 4 previous Hokage and then he will get their title.
e710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:24 PM   #12
paradigm1977
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
paradigm1977's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Philadelphia, PA, USA
Posts: 1,506
Rep Power: 10
paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Facts about chapter 618

Quote:
Originally Posted by e710 View Post
I'll tell you one fact thats going to happen Naruto will go apeshit on the 4 previous Hokage and then he will get their title.
Minato will break free. No problem. None of them are going to be more at rest with life and move on, than Minato. Plus I'm just expecting the best use of seals from him, and he'll prove his genious over the more power repped 1-3 hokage's and he'll be out.

OR Sasuke will show up, kill Oro for turning on him, and help Naruto defeat the Kage's and Madara, to totally say "This is our show now, you guys are old, move along." " Come on Madara you are like Michael Jordan. Your 49 years old and fat. I, Naruto, am like Lebron James, and Sasuke is Kevin Durant.
__________________
What a mature Haku could have been...


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
paradigm1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.