Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 01-30-2013, 06:20 PM   #1
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Suigetsu Holmes and the Little Curios Shop

Last time on Suigetsu Holmes:

Spoiler:
Suigetsu Holmes and I had finally found the Emo Orphan Sasuke. But to our astonishment, that willy Emo Orphan wanted to revive Dr. Orchiarty himself! This is the first time I have seen the unflappable Suigetsu Holmes besides himself. And there was still the mysterious black tome. So much was happening, I kept quiet and let Suigetsu Holmes and the Emo Orphan continue their discourse . Finally, Suigetsu Holmes laid the matter plainly.

Suigetsu Holmes: Orphan Sasuke, I don't think it's a good idea to revive Orchiarty. Think of the consequences, he will take over Britain's War against the Shinobi!

Emo Orphan Sasuke: I durrn't care. I s'all do as I wan'.

Suigetsu Holmes: I shan't help you in this insane endeavor. But I am certain my esteemed colleague can help if that is your desire.

Mr. Jugo: Worry not Orphan Sasuke. I am at your service.

I apporached the Snake Gut Kabuto, again pulled out my medical kit, and delicately remove a scrap of his skin.

Emo Orphan Sasuke: Thanks Kindly.

The Emo Orphan placed the skin on the harlot I had found earlier. And then to my astounishment. Dr. Orchiarty appeared before us!

Dr. Orchiarty: Muhahahaha! Well, if it isn't the Emo Orphan.

Dr. Orchiarty took a deep bow to Suigetsu Holmes.

Dr. Orchiarty: Ahh, Mr. Holmes. Worry not, I have no interest in Britain's Shinobi Wars.

Dr. Orchiarty licked his lips and eyed Sasuke

Dr. Orchiarty: My what a nice young body you have there.

Emo Orphan Sasuke: Doc O'chia'ty. I nee' 'ous to 'elp me. I needs to see 'em.

Dr. Orchiarty: Very well. I could never resist your sweet requests. Come follow me.

Suigetsu Holmes followed by his company of myself, Emo Orphan Sasuke and Dr. Orchiarty had finally arrived at Kolondona itself! And even more surprising we all felt an evil presence. I could not name it myself, but the evil doctor and the intrepid Suigetsu Holmes seemed to know, and most certainly the Emo Orphan. Who could it be I pondered, Suigetsu Holmes whispered in my ear that it was Narutarde, a Frenchmen I believe. Apparently a rampant paederast that the poor Sasuke had the misfortune to know.

But let us not think of such things, for no! We have arrived at our destination, a shop of oddities.

Mr. Jugo: This shop seems uninhabited.

Suige
tsu Holmes: My dear friend, The structural integrity is near collapse. No doubt due to it's vast distance from the city and abandonded during the industrialization and movement of it's former proprietors for more productive work. I would guess f
ive months ago.

Mr. Jugo: Astounding!

Suigetsu Holmes: Elementary, my dear Jugo.

The emo orphan entered the shop.

Emo Orphan Sasuke: Wats un is et?

Dr. Orchiarty examined hideous masks inside. While Suigetsu Holmes seemed to take everything in.

Suigetsu Holmes: If you would not mind Doctor, I prefer to leave this vile place.

Dr. Orchiarty: Ahh, here it is. Let us go to the Druid's lair.

We headed to the ancient Uchiha Druid meeting place passing through the city of Kolondona on the way. The night was dark with nary a gas light to guide our way. While the Emo Orphan reminisced on his days of pick pocketing and gruel.

Suigetsu Holmes: Doctor, you are planning your next conquest of the kingdom, I can see it in your eyes.

Dr. Orchiarty: Haha, no I do not have you pawns in place yet.

I saw look of near instantaneous disdain in Suigetsu Holmes eyes, before he turned away. Was there something I didn't know?

But finally we reached the Druids lair. The ancient, heavy stone rock moved away from staircase leading into darkness.

Suigetsu Holmes: Ahh, you already know the Druids' trick to enter

Emo Orphan Sasuke:
Et's go. Wev na time to wa'te.

We entered and found stone tablet. When to my surprise.

Dr. Orchiarty: Now to summon the demon of death! Oh and we need a few sacrifices. If you don't mind Dr. Jugo.

Dr. Jugo: Begone fiends!

At that moment I punched out six bandits hiding in the Emo Orphan's cloak. Astounding, I know. With a flash, the evil doctor brought back from the dead..

Dr. Jugo: The Four Kings of Kolodonha!

Suigetsu Holmes: Exactly as I thought.

To be continued in Suigetsu Holmes and the Dance of the Kings!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 06:27 PM   #2
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Suigetsu Holmes and the Little Curios Shop

first post
---------------
Lol its back.. I was kinda confused though lol.
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 06:28 PM   #3
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Wow, and you wasted it like that?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 01-30-2013, 06:32 PM   #4
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

You made Sui, Holmes. *wants to keep the thread forever*

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 06:33 PM   #5
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Keep what now?

Sticky merged two of the previous threads. This is suppose to be the fourth installment

Old 01-30-2013, 06:38 PM   #6
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

There are others...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 06:40 PM   #7
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yes. They have been bumped.

Old 01-30-2013, 06:41 PM   #8
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Emo orphan.
truly is a misbegotten abortion

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 06:46 PM   #9
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Heeey, Orphans are people too!