Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 01-30-2013, 06:26 PM   #1
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Mostly lyric...

Obito attacked Minato to get Kyuubi. But Minato sealed Kyuubi in Naruto. So, did he just give up and leave it for years later? Apparently, he decided to hide. He controlled fourth Mizukage and was pulling strings behind the scenes.

Hiruzen: Now, I can finally rest, with my two Sensei, sealed for eternity.
(He loses consciousness)
(Orochimaru summons him)
(Hiruzen regains consciousness)
Hiruzen: Where am I? (He opens his eyes. He sees Orochimaru) What is this sorcery?
Orochimaru: Long time no see, Sensei.
Hiruzen: Not you again. Wait, what are 1st and 2nd doing here?
Hashirama: Now you notice.
Tobirama: I thought we taught you how to seal an enemy, yet we are here again, Hiru-chan.
Hiruzen: No. This is a misunderstanding. Orochimaru, what have you done? How did you use Edo Tensei again? I thought I sealed your arms.
Orochimaru: Yeah, about that... I unsealed them.
Tobirama: Wait, you gave your life to seal arms, only for that guy to unseal them and revive us along with you?
Aizen: Just as planned.
Hashirama and Tobirama: Hahahahahaha,...
Hiruzen: Don't laugh.
Tobirama: And we've even got a new one.
Minato: Hi. Glad to meet you.

Do you remember the guy who fought Naruto and Sasuke from the first opening of Naruto? You may say he never appeared in Manga and thus, is not canon. But, is that really true? I'll go with assumption he is canon, only not revealed yet. Obviously, Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura and Kakashi had a mission which took place after Land of Waves Arc. They most likely went to forest to find the person responsible for the civilian who went missing. They encountered this guy. He attacked them but they defeated him. But this guy must have had the reason to attack them, right? He most likely had a sister who was kidnapped by a shady guy who hides his face behind his mask, you probably guessed it by now, it was Obito. He must`ve told this guy to attack Naruto. Since this guy (to make it more simple I'll call him Lumberjack [I can`t call him A so you wouldn't confuse him for Ay]) most likely loved his sister very much, he decided to do everything for her, even kill Naruto. Obito of course knew Lumberjack is not strong enough. He sent white Zetsu to overlook the situation. Lumberjack being defeated is not part of the plan.

Sasuke: Now I want some answers.
Hashirama: Uchiha, ha?
Tobirama: Obviously, my plan of isolation didn't work. They started marrying within their clan. It happened during my time, too. But this young Uchiha's degenerative changes are much more prominent.
Sasuke: Shut up.
Tobirama: Try and make me.
Sasuke: Suigetsu, tell him to shut up!!
Suigetsu: Shut up.
Tobirama: Do you want me to to crush you?
Jugo: Don't worry. He is controlled, he can't.
Tobirama: But I can count your ribs.
Suigetsu: Yeah,... You heard him Jugo. Just stay quiet.
Minato: And who are you?
Suigetsu: We... We... We are Leaf village Shinobi.
Hashirama: Then show us your headbands.
Suigetsu: Head bands? We ain't got no headbands. We don't need no headbands. I don't have to show you any stinkin' headbands!!
Minato: I thought so!!
Sasuke: More importantly, aren't you going to save your son?
Minato: What? My son is in danger?
Sasuke: Yes. He is fighting a dangerous opponent.
Minato: Who is he? I'll beat him and save my son!
Sasuke: Madara with Juubi.
Minato: Oh,... Well, he shouldn't have messed with Madara. Serves him right.

It is winter. But as if they would feel it. But in passionate young hearts, it is not autumn. It is summer in their hearts. And they feel it. Or at least try to.

Being Shinobi is not just about battles and fighting. Well, it is. But not just like we get to see in Manga and Anime. There is more to it than just that. There are feelings. Some can't be that easily expressed. But they find a way to release themselves. After all, it is life. And life takes some strange turns sometimes and that is when some unusual and weird things can happen...

Naruto: So, what is it?
Rock Lee: Well, if I run and you give me a few seconds of advantage you could never catch up with me.
Naruto: No way, I'd just go Bijuu mode and I'd pass you through in a moment. Actually, to do that, I wouldn't even need Chakra from Kurama. I could do it in my base form.
Rock Lee: But each time you would close a gap between you and were I was, in that same time, I would get a little further.
Yamato: Amazing. Rock Lee, you are spot on.
Kakashi: More like Zen on.
Naruto:...
Kakashi: Hhh, I will explain.
Guy: No need to. Lee, if you have 2 meters long stick, you can cut it as much as you want but when you put pieces back, it'll be still 2 meters long.
Rock Lee: So you are saying Naruto is faster than me because he can wield a staff?
Guy: Well, ehhhhh, long story short - yes!!
Rock Lee: Oh, I am getting more and more motivated. I can already feel kinetic energy of my molecules rising.
Naruto: Are you sure you don't need paracetamol or something?
Rock Lee: Indeed, I need to sum things.
Naruto: Well, like what?
Rock Lee: Things that time brings.
Naruto: Perfect induction works like a charm.
Rock Lee: But I don't need charms.
Naruto: I wouldn't be so sure. You sense of fashion just doesn't make it.
Rock Lee: That may be true but you don't make sense. Are you even up to date with your own Manga?
Naruto: No, its been along time since I've been on a date.
Rock Lee: So, you are trying to escape your fate?
Naruto: No, just open the gate!!
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 06:30 PM   #2
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Default Re: Mostly lyric...

heh, suigestsu... we ain't got head bands!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~World of Meep~
I BLAME FORUM FOR HAVING SUCH A SUCKY SIGGY ;~;
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 06:30 PM   #3
Jarakuda
Freshmen Academy Student

Jarakuda is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Mostly lyric...

Lol Aizen
Jarakuda is offline   Reply With Quote