Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 01-30-2013, 12:57 PM   #101
Jutsu Junkie
Chunin Exam Proctor

Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Naruto Chapter 618

I think Sasuke actually has enough power already. Remember that he's supposed to be a genius. He's already acquired huge skill with little effort just from his genes, and let's remember that he already can control the Kyuubi without actually possessing any of its chakra anyway -- which should make all of us wonder why Madara has any sort of trouble with Naruto at this point. After all, the Kyuubi was controlled by Madara and/or Obito (who cares?) before its chakra was divided, which is the impetus of the entire story to begin with. Sasuke doesn't need another powerup -- he needs a clue.

--George Bernard Shaw
Jutsu Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:57 PM   #102
Fuuin
Genin Elite

Fuuin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Fuuin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Fuuin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Fuuin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
I suppose that is why Sasuke was shown in Konoha right next.

Even if it isn't it's stupid considering from one panel to another they'd be in completely different places.

By the way,
NOT A SINGLE PERSON in Konoha seems to find it suspicious that 4 heavily cloaked men walk around openly during time of war.
Uh...people walk around cloaked all the time, w--t--f. War or no war, how is this a problem? Guess we should have had a subplot about Sasuke and them getting spotted and chased down by Konohamaru. Would have been the right way to satisfy some readers.

Lower your fingers.
Fuuin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 01:52 PM   #103
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

This chapter wasn't bad.. It wasn't the best of the best but it gave us some information and revealed who the ones who knew everything were (who they were wasn't surprising).
I'm just glad Sasuke and the gang are back

@Jutsu Junkie

I agree with you on the Sasuke bit. Giving him another power up would be stupid. As for the Madara situation. I doubt the man is even trying. Perhaps, Madara will surprise us

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 02:05 PM   #104
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuuin View Post
Uh...people walk around cloaked all the time, w--t--f. War or no war, how is this a problem? Guess we should have had a subplot about Sasuke and them getting spotted and chased down by Konohamaru. Would have been the right way to satisfy some readers.
If you don't see a problem with 4 hooded and cloaked figures strolling around Konoha openly without a problem when the world is at war then there is something wrong with you.

But let me guess, you also got no problem that the likes of Anko or Yamato are treated as if they're non-existant.

And I'm not "some" readers, don't give me that crap, unlike "some" others I can actually tell what's good and what's not and trust me I'm really far from the only one that shares my thoughts about Kishi.

At any rate, don't give me such an ass attitude when obviously you don't even know what a quality manga really is.

Actual authors would care about such things, look at the likes of SnK.
Same Situation, Eren and the gang had to walk cloaked and hooded through the city but had to use their brains instead of strolling through, using a decoy to distract guards and making their way through alleys and underground.
Those guys aren't even remotely Ninjas but behave more like them as in Naruto.

THAT's how you write such situations not:
We are Ninja's, that's why we walk in the open, right in front of people, hooded and cloaked, at the time of war.
Screw those people, they're dummies, and cause I feel like it, I go straight ontop of a building, of course not a soul see's me or thinks we are suspicious deeeeeeeeeerp.

Read more, cause Kishi is really pushing it here, heck he's never been great this has chapter has proven it again.

He's at best a mediocre Mangaka and it was shown again.
For real good reads and how a manga should be try the likes of Shingeki no Kyojin, Umineko or One Piece cause reading quality works opens eyes about those that aren't.
I used to think:
"NARUTO!" I admit I used to be a major Narutard.
But reading actual ones made me realize Kishi just sucks but if it helps, not as much as O!G.
Read Umineko to see how a real manga should be despite it being tremendously complicated.
2 chapters alone have more character development for side characters than Kishi did throughout the entire manga to the point that you actually feel sad about their deaths.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.

Last edited by Vivi; 01-30-2013 at 02:28 PM.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 02:07 PM   #105
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

Quote:
If you don't see a problem with 4 hooded and cloaked figures strolling around Konoha openly without a problem when the world is at war then there is something wrong with you.

But let me guess, you also got no problem that the likes of Anko or Yamato are treated as if they're non-existant.

And I'm not "some" readers, don't give me that crap, unlike "some" others I can actually tell what's good and what's not and trust me I'm really far from the only one that shares my thoughts about Kishi.

At any rate, don't give me such an ass attitude when obviously you don't even know what a quality manga really is.
Woooooo
Vivi on the move

LHG

Spoiler:

LilHinataGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 02:21 PM   #106
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

OML Edo Tensei might just be the most annoying jutsu in history. Can Kishi please let his characters exit the show. How many times has Minato reappeared already. Kishi couldn't think of anything else. How about the super prophet toad elder on Mount Myoboku who's predictions basically led to Jiraiya and Naruto's legacy. Maybe we could even meet the slug elder who has been suggested to exist but hasn't been shown. I remember there was a time where the panels of Naruto were so epic I'd get chills looking at them. Now seeing the 4 Kages side by side did absolutely nothing for me.
JLI2infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 02:31 PM   #107
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Stop with Edo Tensei, Kishi messed that up as well.

"Lol, you can't summon the Kage with Edo Tensei cause they're sealed within the Shinigami."
Without a foreshadow, without any clue it's suddenly possible despite telling us they can't.Bah.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 02:34 PM   #108
NAGATO_PAIN
Genin

NAGATO_PAIN has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

Its funny how everyone is missing the point that Hashirama Senju is back and that Madara Uchiha is also back! What did Madara say long ago??? "Only Hashirama can stop me!" And then Hashirama will sense Madara Uchiha's chakra and go and finish everything and the other 3 will go help and Minato will talk with Naruto! Hopefully! It all depends on Orochimaru as he is the controller now!
NAGATO_PAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 02:51 PM   #109
Utsusemi
Chunin

Utsusemi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Utsusemi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

The travel skip was annoying but I can't do anything about it so I'll suck it up and live on...

But the chapter pisses me off just as much as it sort of intieges me. For me, I do like the fact the Hokages are back. It will be good to see them with the latest generation but also like some people have said. They have been laid to rest and everyone's just being brought back to life which is annoying yes bla bla bla not gonna ramble on about edo tensei and reanimation.

Ok so how did they obtain the shinigamis masks so easily and how come it took kishi this long to even mention it. Seems to me like he's writing the story as it goes (sarcasm) and not really thinking but he's entertaining the audience that loves the story so he's doing his job. I would expect some form of security on the masks or some earlier mentioning like someone said.. In kushinas flashback??

As long as the Hokages are there, they might as well be put to use and be made to do something interesting. The story better not be a typical reunion or battle. I suppose some information will be leaked and sasuke finds out bought minato and naruto bla bla bla who knows but i guess I'm expecting something major.

First and Madara for example but are they going to the battlefield.??? HMMMMMMMMMMM
"There are two worlds in which we live. One we refer to as "Reality" and the other "Fantasy". We often unlock our minds, sometimes even unconsciously, to live in a world of creation and dreaming, closing the senses that bind us to reality. We can only be as human as our minds allow us and in life it seems severing the ropes to reality is what keeps us alive. Sane."
Utsusemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 02:55 PM   #110
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Personally I feel with the Hokages coming back things are either going to get real good or really bad however, I'm feeling positive about the whole thing atm, whatever the case, the war needs to end soon otherwise, Edo Tensei is going to get really annoying, what next they Edo Tensei the sage of six paths?! (Oh god please don't let that happen)

konoha chimp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:22 PM   #111
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
Sauce did this earlier. Idk i remember him being cloaked overhearing an convo about itachi and getting pissed.
Yea. That time when he was with Tobi in some tea/snack shop.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:23 PM   #112
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Divine Rush

i cant wait to see the hokages fight thou forreal

Divine Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:34 PM   #113
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

It was an okay chapter.

+1 for Orochimaru
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:35 PM   #114
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

ya he might be a force to reackin with sence he has both his arms now

Old 01-30-2013, 03:48 PM   #115
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

This chapter proves that death means nothing in Naruto since there are so many damn situation to summon dead people to do one's bidding. I mean, I wasn't surprised that the ones who know everything were the past hokage a but I was kinda hoping for someone...I dunno...living. The Ramen Guy would have been a better choice of you ask me...I mean think about it...itd be a nice twist

@Vivi
Someone's laying down the law in TB

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:50 PM   #116
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

I feel Sasuke might change soon. But It sickens me to see Narutos dad revived. But at lest he can learn it and see his dad. =)

Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:53 PM   #117
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

i totally agree its a good thing i think for the good guys foreal but i really think the hokages would do the same as gaaras dad and aid the good guys and be a bad thing for the bad ones but no one can tell with orichis power he is not as week as kabuto was with the reanimation things

Old 01-30-2013, 04:12 PM   #118
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:

Well, who is supposed to stop them?

5 Kage are nearly dead, entire Shinobi alliance is fighting Madara, Obito and Juubi. ANBU whether it is in Konoha or not, arguably cannot stop Jugo and Suigetsu, let Alone Sasuke and Orochimaru. And now that Kage are revived, even harder for any of that to happen.

Anko was shown when Orochimaru came out from her. And it is also possible Yamato will be mentioned again, now that Hashirama is revived!!!

Quote:
To be honest, for some reason this forum is one of the rare ones, if not the only one, where people (not you) constantly complain about what happened in each chapter. No matter how great or how terrible chapter is, complaints are always the same - reviewing what happened with sarcastic comments and "threatening" how they will quit, as if Masashi Kishimoto was really reading their comment.

I find it hard to understand that the most criticism (primarily non-constructive one) and belittling comes from official Naruto forum, while from most others it is complimented and considered one of the best Manga.

Quote:
Actual authors would care about such things, look at the likes of SnK.
Same Situation, Eren and the gang had to walk cloaked and hooded through the city but had to use their brains instead of strolling through, using a decoy to distract guards and making their way through alleys and underground.
Those guys aren't even remotely Ninjas but behave more like them as in Naruto.
Masashi Kishimoto is an actual Mangaka and successful one at that (perhaps more successful than some you consider "better" and probably more successful than some who are undoubtedly better).

I don't really see a point in Sasuke sneaking around when there is not one person in Konoha who even remotely represents a danger!!!

Criticizing Naruto characters that they don't behave as real life Ninja hardly means much, especially since this is how it was from the beginning of Manga where Ninja protagonist wears Orange clothes. It is like criticizing Luffy that he doesn't behave like real life pirate or Rin that he doesn't behave like real life exorcist.

Quote:
Read more, cause Kishi is really pushing it here, heck he's never been great this has chapter has proven it again.
In my opinion, this chapter was great!!!

Quote:
He's at best a mediocre Mangaka and it was shown again.
I strongly disagree with this statement. Masashi Kishimoto proved himself capable of releasing chapters for over 10 years. He also made it very popular and kept it as such. On top of that, Anime was made and is ongoing. Very successful as well.

I am not saying that successful guarantees quality. But Naruto is Top quality Manga. Especially when compared to other works with similar genre, like Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail,...

Even Tite Kubo who had quite some difficulties with Bleach cannot be considered anything less than an incredible, amazing, top tier Mangaka.

Quote:
For real good reads and how a manga should be try the likes of Shingeki no Kyojin, Umineko or One Piece cause reading quality works opens eyes about those that aren't.
I never read neither Shingeki no Kyojin nor Umineko. I may try them, since you are quite knowledgeable.

And while I consider One Piece a great series, I wouldn't put it on the same level as Naruto, let alone say it is better!!!

Quote:
I used to think:
"NARUTO!" I admit I used to be a major Narutard.
But reading actual ones made me realize Kishi just sucks but if it helps, not as much as O!G.
Read Umineko to see how a real manga should be despite it being tremendously complicated.
2 chapters alone have more character development for side characters than Kishi did throughout the entire manga to the point that you actually feel sad about their deaths.
I understand that there is something that you don't like about Naruto or that you are somehow dissatisfied. But saying Masashi Kishimoto is a mediocre Mangaka is too harsh and most of all, is repeatedly shown to be wrong.

There are some things that not everyone will enjoy but that doesn't make it bad!!!

Admittedly, I didn't watch many Anime nor read many Manga but of all that I did, I would place Naruto number one!!!

Last edited by Ultimate combatant; 01-30-2013 at 04:14 PM.
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:13 PM   #119
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

So all orochimaru fights after hiruzen fight were....without his arms and jutsu!?LOL so it means he is immenselly more powerfull with his arms...

Anyway did he die?or he transfered to zetsu body?Isn't zetsu body too weak?but now he got Hashirama DNA i suppose.
Kioroshi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 06:01 PM   #120
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

I deliberately see Oro turning good out of all these years ...

LHG

Spoiler:

LilHinataGirl is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
618, naruto chapter