Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2013, 02:34 PM   #9521
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow-of-kabuto View Post
So is that really the last scan? If so, I am a little worried about playable Swordsmen and others.

Also, we haven't had a really good new trailer since the reveal of the jins, so do you guys think we'll get another trailer? I'm hoping we do. Storm 2 had numerous trailers compared to the amount we've got so far for this game.
Of course that's not the last scan, I expect at least 3 more, Edo Nagato and Edo Itachi will probably come out next week.

We haven't really had a proper Kabuto scan so I expect Sage Kabuto and of course a Madara scan is coming soon.

There will be at least 2 more trailers from now to release, maybe 3 if you think about it.
Old 01-30-2013, 02:35 PM   #9522
yokito85
Genin Elite

yokito85 has completed a tough C-rank mission!yokito85 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
Guys, be careful of what you're posting. Game scans are alright, but they've got to be legit scans, unaltered and void of any anime renditions. Violating site rules can warrant an actual warning or, in extreme cases, worse.
are you referring to translated scans? I've seen you've deleted it, I won't paste more translate scans so :P

edit: black font in gray forum its very hard to read it at least for me xD

Last edited by yokito85; 01-30-2013 at 02:39 PM.
Old 01-30-2013, 02:38 PM   #9523
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I think people mean it is the latest scan, not the last scan. When people said "Did you see the last scan!" they meant the one that was just released, not literally the last scan.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~

Old 01-30-2013, 02:38 PM   #9524
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibanaru lover View Post
That's the last scan? What about all the missing characters. Will they only be shown on the site or in the trailer?
Wait, how do we know it's the LAST scan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokito85 View Post
are you referring to translated scans?
He does, since any kind of visual manipulation to legal pictures/scans makes them illegal and thus forbidden to be posted or linked to.

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Old 01-30-2013, 02:44 PM   #9525
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Then what about when SI puts their website name on there...? That's illegal too? :S

Old 01-30-2013, 02:45 PM   #9526
yokito85
Genin Elite

yokito85 has completed a tough C-rank mission!yokito85 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parak111 View Post
Wait, how do we know it's the LAST scan?

He does, since any kind of visual manipulation to legal pictures/scans makes them illegal and thus forbidden to be posted or linked to.
ok, thanks for the explanation.. So scans with "www.saiyanisland.com" should be forbidden too, no?

I've already erased all the scans translated in the news thread so
Old 01-30-2013, 02:47 PM   #9527
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I may play the game with the easy ultimate decision choices first. Just so I will be forced to replay the story for the harder choices

Because I'd like to experience the entire game... Like I want to try Gyuki support when you fight Kurama and stuff like that

Old 01-30-2013, 02:50 PM   #9528
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

[youtube]I hope they fixed the controls because in nsg if i press triangle three times to do the team ougi it does the normal one instead heck i hope they fixed all the glitches accept the pain and hinata one (all tho i never use it and no one ever caught me in it).

And i hope they brought this back
YouTube:

1:52 minato cancels his rasengan and turns it into a ougi.
Old 01-30-2013, 03:10 PM   #9529
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

New card screen shots.

Spoiler:

Old 01-30-2013, 03:20 PM   #9530
bluclaudino
Genin

bluclaudino has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

Quote:
Originally Posted by PositiveEmotions View Post
New card screen shots.

Spoiler:

Ooooooh man.. this is a PERFECT jutsu! How can CC2 exclude such great epicness? Nono, i can't believe it.. they'll be playable! XQ
Old 01-30-2013, 03:21 PM   #9531
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Hello hello.....thanks again for the latest info posts everyone.....Looking at the kages all being playable is a very rewarding and joy filled time....sometimes it gets tricky going back and reading all the comments when there is so much of them......*squints eyes*....I am happy we have some older more experienced warriors on the battle field now with those kages...I see some of you already are getting creative with what teams you will use. I will refrain on the mains since we still have not yet seen the whole roaster....*hanzo...voice*

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ
Old 01-30-2013, 03:26 PM   #9532
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluclaudino View Post
Ooooooh man.. this is a PERFECT jutsu! How can CC2 exclude such great epicness? Nono, i can't believe it.. they'll be playable! XQ
I hope their all playable
Old 01-30-2013, 03:38 PM   #9533
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
New card screen shots.

Spoiler:

Yes....mangetsu is the only sword member aside from ringo I can actually deem worthy of being playable in vs mode....especially since the slots are filling up fast. .....I think the best route would be the pain route and add them as a bunch in one slot with mangetsu as the leader.

...Well at least they appear in the story mode so its not like they were forgotten....same goes for kushina and zetsu. I really doubt they will all be playable so grouping them imo is the best way to go if at all. I just refuse...to see all those precious slots going to all 6 of them. Anyhow we still dont know what the final outcome is yet so lets wait and see what happens but personally I can live without them all being playable.

revised comment

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 01-30-2013 at 03:43 PM.
Old 01-30-2013, 03:42 PM   #9534
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
New card screen shots.

Spoiler:

Holy Craaap, Mangetsu looks freakin badass. That's one of the best artworks I have ever see!!!

How can you even think about not including him in Storm 3 CC2???

Just look at that demonic smile, no wonder he was know as the second coming of the demon. Just wow!!

Last edited by Mikahel; 01-30-2013 at 03:47 PM.
Old 01-30-2013, 03:48 PM   #9535
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

*ahem*..yeah hes the only one out the 6 I would want playable for this. Anyhow I refuse to lament on them ......I still need to see

edo nagato & edo itachi
rinne tobi
Spoiler:
and edo Madara (final revealed char)

after that they can add whoever ...since my quota would be filled for this game at that point !...its amazing that even after those chars I mentioned there are still other slots not accounted for yet ....I really wonder who else is playable ...? I have a feeling some support only chars from previous games will be playable now ....*hmmmmm*.....*blows bubbles from toy pipe*

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 01-30-2013 at 04:20 PM.
Old 01-30-2013, 04:30 PM   #9536
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

The edo kages are playable!!!

Lets see if its true

Last edited by BoxHead; 01-31-2013 at 05:37 AM. Reason: illegal link
Old 01-30-2013, 04:37 PM   #9537
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

ps3 normal box art sucks lol....

Anyway it is rather possible that we'll be getting mangetsu but not someone like Kushimaru or Kisames fat master.
Old 01-30-2013, 04:43 PM   #9538
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioroshi. View Post
ps3 normal box art sucks lol....

Anyway it is rather possible that we'll be getting mangetsu but not someone like Kushimaru or Kisames fat master.
You mean the one with KM Naruto and Kurama
Old 01-30-2013, 04:47 PM   #9539
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

^ yea.
Old 01-30-2013, 04:48 PM   #9540
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioroshi. View Post
^ yea.
That was the beta version, the official one is this:
Closed Thread