Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2013, 08:02 AM   #9461
abound
Banned

abound has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakraabound has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

jokey boy nowthats my guy ima fixen to use but they should get past the story with war tobi getin that mask off his dag on head + least finalaly cc2 doin some good ol texas justice on this here game they juz betta have all the fixens ima need right here if they got tobi wit no mask and maddy wit da fan ima be heein and haawin yal
Old 01-30-2013, 08:03 AM   #9462
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Bound you have a really funny signature lol
Old 01-30-2013, 08:12 AM   #9463
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

i just want to play as the new Minaswag. -.- I have so many combos i wanna try T_T

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-30-2013, 08:17 AM   #9464
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!

It always makes me chuckle at how excited people get over the new characters, but at the end of the day all we will see is the broken spam characters online lol.
Old 01-30-2013, 08:21 AM   #9465
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Well thankfully PTS Gaara/Kid Tenten/Kid Lee will be out of our hair. Storm 2 didn't have OP characters just awakenings

And thankfully my future main, Darui, will be a good counter to Masked man spam.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-30-2013, 08:22 AM   #9466
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikahel View Post
It always makes me chuckle at how excited people get over the new characters, but at the end of the day all we will see is the broken spam characters online lol.
hey hey not everyone is like that though! you can always just fight people from this forum as well im sure everyone will play as who they like on here lol though there may be some secret rage quitters hiding among the members lol

i NEED a stage with a intense rock style BGM

Last edited by XGriever; 01-30-2013 at 08:25 AM.
Old 01-30-2013, 08:25 AM   #9467
shino 4
Chunin Exam Proctor

shino 4 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

so if it means they are going by the end trailer where we see all the edo characters. then that means no 7 swordsmen or chiyo or kimmimoro.
PSN: teamedward10

Old 01-30-2013, 08:27 AM   #9468
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

I play exactly how I say i do But my "mains" always change once i get the game <.<

I said i was gonna main A for the longest time but that went downhill

Although Minato is a definite main since he's my current Storm Gen main. Unless he becomes OP and it makes me not wanna use him...

but Darui I will probably stick with unlike A since he's friggin Darui.. After those two, my third main is a toss-up Could end up being the new Gaara or Tsunade since i mained them in the past. Maybe Shikamaru since he's one of my Xbox mains. Or even someone new.. There are so many characters to choose from, new and old xD

Just think.. all these new characters will have their own combos, tilt cancels..ninja move ultimates... omgomomgomgomg

Old 01-30-2013, 08:34 AM   #9469
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
Well thankfully PTS Gaara/Kid Tenten/Kid Lee will be out of our hair. Storm 2 didn't have OP characters just awakenings

And thankfully my future main, Darui, will be a good counter to Masked man spam.
Sage naruto and minato were broken in storm 2, their rasengen speed I ridiculous. That's why even though minato was my favourite character I refused to use him in ranked matches in storm 2. Everyone used minato in storm 2 and it use to tick me off so much at how badly my favourite character was ruined.

And lets not forget Sasori, OMG, have you forgotten storm 2 already and how bathe puppet users were, they were almost unbeatable in the hands of a pro.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XGriever View Post
hey hey not everyone is like that though! you can always just fight people from this forum as well im sure everyone will play as who they like on here lol though there may be some secret rage quitters hiding among the members lol
I wasn't actually referring to people on this forum lol, you guys are cool, except for maybe Parak and his puppet/sakura abuse LMAO!!! I'm pretty sure he used to use MM and Ohnoki as well .

I was just looking at the scan in ps360hd2 channel and seeing all the "main" comments and just thinking to myself, look at all these fools getting excited when half of them are just spammers lool. I was just shaking my head.
Old 01-30-2013, 08:40 AM   #9470
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Sage naruto and minato were broken in storm 2, their rasengen speed I ridiculous. That's why even though minato was my favourite character I refused to use him in ranked matches in storm 2. Everyone used minato in storm 2 and it use to tick me off so much at how badly my favourite character was ruined.

And lets not forget Sasori, OMG, have you forgotten storm 2 already and how bathe puppet users were, they were almost unbeatable in the hands of a pro.
Minato wasn't TOO bad. it was still manageable, SM naruto though I forgot he even had TWO demon wind shuriken. Its like they WANTED to make Base Naruto obsolete. But i know how you feel, I cant use Kiba now.. or PTS Gaara who i planned to main before the generations came out, before i even knew how OP he would end up being <.<

And Sasori wasnt really OP its just how people used him that made him compeltely unbearable

Old 01-30-2013, 08:44 AM   #9471
Vampiro
Chunin

Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Yeahhh Kages playable!!!

Damn im glad!!
I can actually live with the Swordsmen being not playable. But i still have high hopes!

Kinda weird to realize, when believing the character select screen, if swordsmen arent playable they will neither be Supports. Isn't that just hard to imagine? Same for Gin/Kin.

Edit : im wondering, were the kages fitting in the character select screen as we knew it?

Last edited by Vampiro; 01-30-2013 at 08:51 AM.
Old 01-30-2013, 08:53 AM   #9472
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

^yes,yes they did

Old 01-30-2013, 08:54 AM   #9473
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PositiveEmotions is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I been having high hopes since the game was announced lol
Old 01-30-2013, 08:56 AM   #9474
Vampiro
Chunin

Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
^yes,yes they did
Hmm too bad, i had hoped it would have proved that the character select was not the final version
Old 01-30-2013, 08:57 AM   #9475
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

itachithedarkcrow saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Muu is the coolest and nagato
Old 01-30-2013, 09:01 AM   #9476
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

@ Mikahel LOL i beat Parak alot in storm 2 though he was good, only VS him once in Gen though PTS Neji against his Sakura and i lost big time though that was early days in the game for me im sure id do alot better now :P you were fun to fight as well in Gen Mikahel.
Uchiha Sora..well the game would always mess up before we got to fight! lol..i remember there was me you and parak in a tourney and the guy who beat parak was Haku and i VS him with Young Kakashi and was soooo close to beating him..all i needed to do was throw some shuriken but he got me first as i was laying on the floor lmao

we really need to sort out some tourneys for storm 3. i already know my initial mains before i get into there movesets. of course there subject to change but ill always use Neji out of the characters i use since he is and always will be my fav character of the series lol

Old 01-30-2013, 09:02 AM   #9477
PositiveEmotions
Chunin

Ok i want to see a scan of the online/offline features
Old 01-30-2013, 09:03 AM   #9478
H-I-M
Apprentice Genin

H-I-M saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate combatant View Post
I hope the story takes its time, like in Ultimate Ninja Storm 2. I don't want it to be shorter.
Didn't Matsuyama say in an Interview that the Story would be longer than Storm 2 story ?

Quote:
I want to play as the kages so bad.. all except Muu Muu is cool but i have a reason to be obsessed with the others
3rd Raikage: Darui is my favorite character plus I'm black Another black character is always welcome

2nd Mizukage: Hozuki Clan is my favorite clan

Gaara's Dad: Gaara's one of my favorites alongside Darui, and Gaara's dad fights the same way as Gaara does but with friggin GOLD xD
3rd Raikage : His strongest jutsu is a 3 finger chidori...
2nd Mizukage : Could be interesting to play, definitely if they give him a "genjutsu" gameplay.

Gaara's Dad: Not here for a Copy Paste of Gaara...
(he's the only Edo Kage that almost didn't show ANYTHING)

Muu is the one that I want to play the most.
He can become invisible and has the stronger element in the manga so far.
I hope the laser Jinton is his ougi, and they better make it impressive. I was disappointed by Oonoki's ougi...

Old 01-30-2013, 09:19 AM   #9479
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

out of all of them i gravitate more to the 2nd Mizukage. i hope he has a lot of funny motions and lines in his combo's since he has got a funny personality and i hope his moveset and especially ultimate jutsu reflect this.

Old 01-30-2013, 09:29 AM   #9480
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Minato wasn't TOO bad. it was still manageable, SM naruto though I forgot he even had TWO demon wind shuriken. Its like they WANTED to make Base Naruto obsolete. But i know how you feel, I cant use Kiba now.. or PTS Gaara who i planned to main before the generations came out, before i even knew how OP he would end up being <.<

And Sasori wasnt really OP its just how people used him that made him compeltely unbearable
Unbearable and OP is the same thing to be honest. And minato was just too common for my liking. It actually makes me physically sick when I use an overused character, cant do it. I'd love to main Nagato but he will be too common.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XGriever View Post
@ Mikahel LOL i beat Parak alo.t in storm 2 though he was good, only VS him once in Gen though PTS Neji against his Sakura and i lost big time though that was early days in the game for me im sure id do alot better now :P you were fun to fight as well in Gen Mikahel.
Uchiha Sora..well the game would always mess up before we got to fight! lol..i remember there was me you and parak in a tourney and the guy who beat parak was Haku and i VS him with Young Kakashi and was soooo close to beating him..all i needed to do was throw some shuriken but he got me first as i was laying on the floor lmao

we really need to sort out some tourneys for storm 3. i already know my initial mains before i get into there movesets. of course there subject to change but ill always use Neji out of the characters i use since he is and always will be my fav character of the series lol
Parak was a terror in generations, I used to hate playing him. Especially when he used pts kankuro omg he was cheap as hell, Parak had no shame looool.

I hardly played you, I remember the one tourney I was in with you, I think you were tobirama and I was asuma, you almost one but I made a little comeback and then I win that tournament LOL. If I didn't join that tournament at the last second you would have probably won it lol.

Anyway we need to play more often when storm 3 comes out. Although I'm in university right now, however my holidays starts end of may to end of September LOOoL.

By the way, if tobirama is in the game are you just going to scrap him as one of your mains forbade nee characters. Tobirama is harass in gen.
Closed Thread