Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 01-28-2013, 01:46 PM   #1
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default joon61 vs. Ino's Girl [SEASONS2]

4 turns each
Battlefield: Norfair (The stage from Super Smash Bros Brawl. Look it up if you do not know what the stage looks like.)
Judge: Myself. (If you have an issue with this because you think I might be biased or unfair, please say so. I will try to find an alternate judge and completely understand.)

Hayley goes first.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 03:28 PM   #2
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Default Re: joon61 vs. Ino's Girl [SEASONS2]

(I'm not good at going first, so excusez moi)

I arrive at the fighting arena, which is not so much an arena, as it is a couple of small platforms. They are floating above a huge lake of magma. The intense heat is forcing me to sweat already. This is definately NOT a location that a half-fish/half-human species like myself would enjoy fighting in. If I fall in, I'm fried fish!

Anyway, I jump down on the far left platform and immediately feel the heat of the metal on my feet. I yelp in surprise. My eyes scan the area to see if anyone witnessed that and looked at my feet. I do a double take. There, on the far right platform, stands my opponent. Feeling embarrased, I strike an intimidating pose, standing straight with my trident grasped firmly in my hand. I glance up and down, taking him in. He's kinda cute. Max Speed is his name, as I was told so by the judge. It's a shame I have to hurt him.

Wasting no more time, I spit out several small, bullet-like water projecticles from my mouth. This is no ordinary water, however, as some of the water bullets make a loud noise when they hit the platforms. Click clack click clack! It's certainely not enough to kill an enemy, but it can hurt them. After a shower of those things, I release a stream of jet water that will forcibly push the enemy back several feet and into the magma, if it hits. And just for hell of it, I fly into the air, doing a really cool flip and heading towards Max and hope to stab him from above with my posion trident. A simple enough first moveset, I believe.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 05:45 PM   #3
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
(I'm not good at going first, so excusez moi)

I arrive at the fighting arena, which is not so much an arena, as it is a couple of small platforms. They are floating above a huge lake of magma. The intense heat is forcing me to sweat already. This is definately NOT a location that a half-fish/half-human species like myself would enjoy fighting in. If I fall in, I'm fried fish!

Anyway, I jump down on the far left platform and immediately feel the heat of the metal on my feet. I yelp in surprise. My eyes scan the area to see if anyone witnessed that and looked at my feet. I do a double take. There, on the far right platform, stands my opponent. Feeling embarrased, I strike an intimidating pose, standing straight with my trident grasped firmly in my hand. I glance up and down, taking him in. He's kinda cute. Max Speed is his name, as I was told so by the judge. It's a shame I have to hurt him.

Wasting no more time, I spit out several small, bullet-like water projecticles from my mouth. This is no ordinary water, however, as some of the water bullets make a loud noise when they hit the platforms. Click clack click clack! It's certainely not enough to kill an enemy, but it can hurt them. After a shower of those things, I release a stream of jet water that will forcibly push the enemy back several feet and into the magma, if it hits. And just for hell of it, I fly into the air, doing a really cool flip and heading towards Max and hope to stab him from above with my posion trident. A simple enough first moveset, I believe.
I come out of a portal only to find myself at a place with some small platforms. I look around as I see magma below the platforms. The tempeture is high, but not high enough to give anyone a stroke or anything. I touch my holsters as I close my eyes. "Alright. Just one."

I open my eyes as I see a girl, who I assume is my opponet. I jump down on the platforms as I stare at the girl who has done the same. Was this my opponet? If she is my opponet, then her name is Marina. Marina started to shoot water like bullets from her mouth as they were lanched at me. "Teeth." White objects that look like teeth, appear around me as a barrier as they block each of the water bullets. The teeth like object remain unscathed as they remain around me. Marina then shoots a jet stream of water at me as the teeth objects intercept it and block it, not being pushed back even the slightest as I pull out my shotgun. The teeth spread out as they fly into the air.

Marina then flys over to me and attempts to stab me with her trident. "Yeah, this is my opponet. Sheild." My shotgun transforms into a sheild as it blocks the trident attack. Then, the teeth rush over to my location as they surround Marina. I lay on the platform quickly as the teeth attempt to impale Marina, being able to cut through steel as they transform into canines. "Shotgun." The sheild transforms back into a shotgun as I point it at Marina. "Cell." I pull the trigger on my shotgun, sending blue blobs at Marina that will absorb any energy that makes contact with it, and grow in size. I fire several rounds as I inhale and exhale, sending out a sharp wind bullet that will pierce through Marina's head and proceed to her brain. "Black body radiation." A strange and intense heat emits from my body as it turns completely black. The heat would quickly evaporate any water that would appear near me, which is where Marina is now. "Water is good for you, but I don't want any right now."

After about 10 seconds, the teeth return to me as I stand up and jump into the air as I land on a higher platform, gaining some distance from Marina, hoping she's not dead. This just started. Dying would be sort of, messed up. My body returns to it's normal color as the teeth spin around me, ready to block any attacks that may threten me. This magma is rather, distracting. I can't really do anything as far as running real fast. But I suppose that I'll have to get used to it.
Old 01-29-2013, 03:00 PM   #4
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

My attacks appear ineffective, as my opponent appears unscathed. The teeth objects he used to defend himself became an offensive move, as they have turned into canines that are headed straight for me. They made be strong enough to shrug off my water bullets, but can they handle acid?

The trident makes a SWOOSH sound as I swing it at the mutts, unleashing quite a bit of purple, yucky-looking acid on them. The acid lands on their faces and immediately makes a sizzling sound, signifying that it's burning away at their.....bones, I guess. I've always hated using acid for this reason. Such a gruesome death....Anyway, with their face gone, they lose their sense of direction and I watch them plummet to their death, down in the magma. Looking at the pool of magma gives me an idea.

But first, I have to get rid of this blob thing. It should be easy though. I simply unleash a fury of stream water at the platform i'm standing on, and it sends me flying straight up. The blobs miss me completely, pass through the water, and end up like the canines in the magma. "Tch, child's play." Now for that idea I had earlier. Using the magma to my advantage, I release a massive amount of water down into the pool of burning fire. And what happens when magma meets water? Steam happens! A large cloud of steam rises and surrounds me and Max. This causes Max's aim to be off, therefore allowing me to dodge the wind bullet easily.

"Time to go on offense!" Using the steam as a cover, and my natural mermaid senses as a means to find where the enemy is located, I jump into his platform and proceed to stab him in the stomach with the poison-induced trident. Afterwards, I recede back into my own platform, point my beloved weapon at the air and from it sprouts out a sprinkler-like rain of acid. Of course this is heading towards Max, and it shower of acid rains down on him. And for my final touch, I release a considerably large amount of acid at his platform, aiming to melt it away so he'll fall to his death down below. "Die!!!"

Old 01-29-2013, 04:47 PM   #5
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
My attacks appear ineffective, as my opponent appears unscathed. The teeth objects he used to defend himself became an offensive move, as they have turned into canines that are headed straight for me. They made be strong enough to shrug off my water bullets, but can they handle acid?

The trident makes a SWOOSH sound as I swing it at the mutts, unleashing quite a bit of purple, yucky-looking acid on them. The acid lands on their faces and immediately makes a sizzling sound, signifying that it's burning away at their.....bones, I guess. I've always hated using acid for this reason. Such a gruesome death....Anyway, with their face gone, they lose their sense of direction and I watch them plummet to their death, down in the magma. Looking at the pool of magma gives me an idea.

But first, I have to get rid of this blob thing. It should be easy though. I simply unleash a fury of stream water at the platform i'm standing on, and it sends me flying straight up. The blobs miss me completely, pass through the water, and end up like the canines in the magma. "Tch, child's play." Now for that idea I had earlier. Using the magma to my advantage, I release a massive amount of water down into the pool of burning fire. And what happens when magma meets water? Steam happens! A large cloud of steam rises and surrounds me and Max. This causes Max's aim to be off, therefore allowing me to dodge the wind bullet easily.

"Time to go on offense!" Using the steam as a cover, and my natural mermaid senses as a means to find where the enemy is located, I jump into his platform and proceed to stab him in the stomach with the poison-induced trident. Afterwards, I recede back into my own platform, point my beloved weapon at the air and from it sprouts out a sprinkler-like rain of acid. Of course this is heading towards Max, and it shower of acid rains down on him. And for my final touch, I release a considerably large amount of acid at his platform, aiming to melt it away so he'll fall to his death down below. "Die!!!"

"Acid? That's original." As steam surrounds me, I quickly inhale my breath and exhale, sending out a wind that blows the steam away from me as I see Marina try to attack me with her trident again. "Again?" My shotgun quickly turns into a sheild as I parry her trident with my sheild. "Deja vu." She jumps back as she points her weapon at the sky and shoots acid bullets out of her trident. "ph wave." A black wave of energy surrounds me as it blocks the acid and changes the pH level of the acid, taking away their acidic nature as Marina shoots a wave of acid at my platform. "Bone." Wings made of bone appear from my back as I take to the air, dodging the left over acid and a possible ideal.

I stare at Marina from afar as I rub my eye. "Alright, lets end this. Bone." I hold out my hand as a bone sword appears in my hand. My sheild returns to a shotgun as I put it back into my holster. "pH." My bone sword becomes covered wiht black energy. The black energy is able to take away the acidic nature of acid by changing it's pH. I dash over to Marina as I swing my sword at her stomech. I then fly all around her as I attempt to stab her senselessly with my sword, aiming for her vital and eternal organs as I then land on the platform. "Muscle." My muscles grow as my skin becomes thicker, becoming immune to most stabs and slashes as I strike the platform with my free hand, destroying the platform below me with my brute strength. I repeat this process until no more platforms are present, leaving Marina with no where to run. "Black body radiation." I close in on Marina as intense heat emits from my body. "Weight slash." I slash at Marina many times, not aiming at any vital organs or anything. Just her arms, shoulders, and legs, and chest. If anything comes in contact with these slashes, the the weight of the object will increase greatly, droping into the magma for sure. I fly higher into the air as I wait for a response.
Old 01-29-2013, 07:48 PM   #6
ItachiKakashi1
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

just checking to see how my good buddy joon was doing
ItachiKakashi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 06:25 AM   #7
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Thanks bro.
Old 01-30-2013, 03:32 PM   #8
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
"Acid? That's original." As steam surrounds me, I quickly inhale my breath and exhale, sending out a wind that blows the steam away from me as I see Marina try to attack me with her trident again. "Again?" My shotgun quickly turns into a sheild as I parry her trident with my sheild. "Deja vu." She jumps back as she points her weapon at the sky and shoots acid bullets out of her trident. "ph wave." A black wave of energy surrounds me as it blocks the acid and changes the pH level of the acid, taking away their acidic nature as Marina shoots a wave of acid at my platform. "Bone." Wings made of bone appear from my back as I take to the air, dodging the left over acid and a possible ideal.

I stare at Marina from afar as I rub my eye. "Alright, lets end this. Bone." I hold out my hand as a bone sword appears in my hand. My sheild returns to a shotgun as I put it back into my holster. "pH." My bone sword becomes covered wiht black energy. The black energy is able to take away the acidic nature of acid by changing it's pH. I dash over to Marina as I swing my sword at her stomech. I then fly all around her as I attempt to stab her senselessly with my sword, aiming for her vital and eternal organs as I then land on the platform. "Muscle." My muscles grow as my skin becomes thicker, becoming immune to most stabs and slashes as I strike the platform with my free hand, destroying the platform below me with my brute strength. I repeat this process until no more platforms are present, leaving Marina with no where to run. "Black body radiation." I close in on Marina as intense heat emits from my body. "Weight slash." I slash at Marina many times, not aiming at any vital organs or anything. Just her arms, shoulders, and legs, and chest. If anything comes in contact with these slashes, the the weight of the object will increase greatly, droping into the magma for sure. I fly higher into the air as I wait for a response.
I hope this makes sense e.e

"Hey, I didn't choose acid. Acid chose me." After dodging everything, he comes at me with a simple swing of his sword. Needless to say, all i had to do was block it with my weapon. I'm not sure why he chose to cover it with black energy, since it doesn't take acid to block sword slashes. I decide to block the senseless stabs flashily anyway, by showing off MY strength. The platform i'm standing on is actually pretty light when I slide it from under my feet. I use it as a cover between me and my opponent's stabs, acting like a shield. Of course I realize I've started falling to my death, so after Max is done, I use the platform as a jumping pad to leap into the next platform. "Phew! That was close."

Regaining my composure after the landing, I see my enemy grow muscles and become bigger than before. Then he starts destroying the platforms. "Oh lord, you think you're all that just because you became a meathead? Don't make me laugh!" He comes towards me with intense heat radiating from his body. "Foolish human! Don't you realize what I can do with heat already?!" I unleash water on his meaty ass neck, causing the water to evaporate and block his vision considerably. What comes next is me dodging his slashes with cool ease.

"My turn!" Putting the trident aside , I form a sword made up entirely of spinning jet stream water. Slashing at my increasingly annoying enemy releases a long slash of powerful water at him. It is about 15 feet wide, and it's extremely fast. I take a deep breath, readying a scream. When I scream, I don't do just any regular scream. I release a screech powerful enough to burst eardrums and then some. It's a power that all mermaids have, thanks to our ancestors, the infamous Sirens. "You can't compete with a mermaid, loser! Mwahahaha!" For my next move, I choose my teeth to become my next weapons. My ice powers make it possible for them to become sharp, lethal killing tools that can bite off even the toughest of metals....kinda. Anyway, I lash out at Max who is flying in the air. My mouth opens wider than is humanly possible, and chomp down furiously at him when I think it's time (since opening my mouth so wide makes my eyes close).

Old 01-30-2013, 05:15 PM   #9
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I hope this makes sense e.e

"Hey, I didn't choose acid. Acid chose me." After dodging everything, he comes at me with a simple swing of his sword. Needless to say, all i had to do was block it with my weapon. I'm not sure why he chose to cover it with black energy, since it doesn't take acid to block sword slashes. I decide to block the senseless stabs flashily anyway, by showing off MY strength. The platform i'm standing on is actually pretty light when I slide it from under my feet. I use it as a cover between me and my opponent's stabs, acting like a shield. Of course I realize I've started falling to my death, so after Max is done, I use the platform as a jumping pad to leap into the next platform. "Phew! That was close."

Regaining my composure after the landing, I see my enemy grow muscles and become bigger than before. Then he starts destroying the platforms. "Oh lord, you think you're all that just because you became a meathead? Don't make me laugh!" He comes towards me with intense heat radiating from his body. "Foolish human! Don't you realize what I can do with heat already?!" I unleash water on his meaty ass neck, causing the water to evaporate and block his vision considerably. What comes next is me dodging his slashes with cool ease.

"My turn!" Putting the trident aside , I form a sword made up entirely of spinning jet stream water. Slashing at my increasingly annoying enemy releases a long slash of powerful water at him. It is about 15 feet wide, and it's extremely fast. I take a deep breath, readying a scream. When I scream, I don't do just any regular scream. I release a screech powerful enough to burst eardrums and then some. It's a power that all mermaids have, thanks to our ancestors, the infamous Sirens. "You can't compete with a mermaid, loser! Mwahahaha!" For my next move, I choose my teeth to become my next weapons. My ice powers make it possible for them to become sharp, lethal killing tools that can bite off even the toughest of metals....kinda. Anyway, I lash out at Max who is flying in the air. My mouth opens wider than is humanly possible, and chomp down furiously at him when I think it's time (since opening my mouth so wide makes my eyes close).
(Someone's going to judge it anyway.)
As my attacks were dodged, Marina sended a wave of water at me. "Teeth." The teeth-like objects appear again, blocking the water attack as they surround me, not being push back even the slightest as they scatter into the air yet again. "I want to finish this a bit more quickly." My muscles return to normal as Marina inhales. "Speed. Acceleration." My speed and acceleration increases greatly as my opponet lets out a screech. I quickly begin dashing towards my opponet as I already passed the speed of sound about 5 seconds ago. The screech doesn't affect me not even the slightest. I appear behind my opponet, yet still keeping a good distance from her as I still hover in the air. "I don't want this to have to end in a bloodshed. Give up now and I won't have to kill you. You are a very beautiful girl." She then attempts to bite me to shreds with her ice powers sharping her teeth. This reminded me of that circe chick from Generator Rex. That was an awesome show. But I think it's canceled. Her vision seemed to be a bit blocked. I wonder how she's flying.

A blue blob expands from my body outwards as I dash away from Marina, leaving the blob in it's place to get bitten by Marina. I watch as it gets chewed to pieces. "Someone's hungry." I hold my hand into the air as I rest my other hand in my pocket. "It seems our date will have to end. Vein!" The veins in my body can be easily seen as they turn green. Having this as a buff, allows me to absorb the impact of attacks. A giant white orb appears above Marina as it resembles a cranium bone. It rushes at me as intense speed as I stop it with my two hands, absorbing the impact from the attack as the bone then shatters. The veins around my body turn blue as I swing my hands at my oppoent fiercely, sending sharp wind pressure blades at my opponet at 330 miles per hour.

"I'm not done yet." My veins return to normal as I hold my hand out in front of me. "Bone." A bone barrier surrounds Marina as it begins to spin around. "Eye." Millions of eyes appear inside the bone barrier. Looking into these eyes will send you into a deep sleep. "Lasers." Laser beams are shot from the eyes as they attempt to eradicate and impale Marina. "Stomech acid." Soon after the laser attack, the eyes turn into stomech acid as they flood the barrier, attempting to dissovle Marina as the bone barrier explodes.

"I hope it's not over." I fly over to Marina as I then await for her next move.

Last edited by joon; 01-31-2013 at 07:16 AM. Reason: Grammer errors and such. If you think I edited my move out of anything but that, I will gladly put it back to the way it was.
joon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:50 PM   #10
ItachiKakashi1
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.ItachiKakashi1 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Thanks bro.
you welcome bro
ItachiKakashi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 06:04 PM   #11
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

1 more move, IG.
Old 02-01-2013, 07:26 PM   #12
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
(Someone's going to judge it anyway.)
As my attacks were dodged, Marina sended a wave of water at me. "Teeth." The teeth-like objects appear again, blocking the water attack as they surround me, not being push back even the slightest as they scatter into the air yet again. "I want to finish this a bit more quickly." My muscles return to normal as Marina inhales. "Speed. Acceleration." My speed and acceleration increases greatly as my opponet lets out a screech. I quickly begin dashing towards my opponet as I already passed the speed of sound about 5 seconds ago. The screech doesn't affect me not even the slightest. I appear behind my opponet, yet still keeping a good distance from her as I still hover in the air. "I don't want this to have to end in a bloodshed. Give up now and I won't have to kill you. You are a very beautiful girl." She then attempts to bite me to shreds with her ice powers sharping her teeth. This reminded me of that circe chick from Generator Rex. That was an awesome show. But I think it's canceled. Her vision seemed to be a bit blocked. I wonder how she's flying.

A blue blob expands from my body outwards as I dash away from Marina, leaving the blob in it's place to get bitten by Marina. I watch as it gets chewed to pieces. "Someone's hungry." I hold my hand into the air as I rest my other hand in my pocket. "It seems our date will have to end. Vein!" The veins in my body can be easily seen as they turn green. Having this as a buff, allows me to absorb the impact of attacks. A giant white orb appears above Marina as it resembles a cranium bone. It rushes at me as intense speed as I stop it with my two hands, absorbing the impact from the attack as the bone then shatters. The veins around my body turn blue as I swing my hands at my oppoent fiercely, sending sharp wind pressure blades at my opponet at 330 miles per hour.

"I'm not done yet." My veins return to normal as I hold my hand out in front of me. "Bone." A bone barrier surrounds Marina as it begins to spin around. "Eye." Millions of eyes appear inside the bone barrier. Looking into these eyes will send you into a deep sleep. "Lasers." Laser beams are shot from the eyes as they attempt to eradicate and impale Marina. "Stomech acid." Soon after the laser attack, the eyes turn into stomech acid as they flood the barrier, attempting to dissovle Marina as the bone barrier explodes.

"I hope it's not over." I fly over to Marina as I then await for her next move.
Yuck! That blob tasted really disgusting! Does this guy keep these things in his body or something? I ponder over this, as sweat rolls down my face and neck. At this point, i'm sweating like crazy, so I'm really wanting to just get this over with. As of right now, Max's veins seem like they are growing in size, as they are visible. And here I thought he was attractive... Just then, he sends some invisible attacks at me. Probably some kind of wind blade. They're exceptionally quick!

"Ah!"

Out of pure reflex and luck, I put my hand up to defend myself, and I form a shield of ice. I open my eyes in time to see the wind blades hit the already melting shield. The enemy's attack finishes it off. "Haha! I bet you didn't think I had reflexes that fast!" Funny thing is neither did I..... Great, now there's some sort of barrier coming around. Countless eyes open inside it. My vision is getting a blurry, with my senses dulled as a result of the sudden feeling of sleepiness. What is happening?! I slightly see the eyeballs glowing faintly, as if they are getting ready to fire something. I gotta think fast! As much as I hate to this, my thumb has gotta go. Biting into it causes me to jolt back to reality in time to destroy the eyes. I yell out to my opponent:

"Nice try, Max, but it's gonna take alot more to defeat me!"

The tip of my jet-water sword glares back at the eyeballs.My body then proceeds to move 'round and round and round, while the sword quickly creates a storm of water spinning around me. It's like an ever-growing hurricane, and I am the EYE of the hurricane. The only difference is this small hurricane is insanely fierce and strong. Even strong enough to blind all the eyeballs before they get a chance to fire. They seem to refuse to be taken down without a fight, as they dissolve into acid. Funny thing about this attack is that it's made of water, so the acid and the water mix together. So now the water is a purplish liquid, ready to dissolve anything that touches it. Soon, it becomes big enough to melt the whole barrier.

"I'll kill you with your own acid, you bonehead! Hahaha!"

My feet lift off the ground slowly, with the water/acid acting as sort of wings. So basically, i'm like a frisbee disc, hovering over to Max. "There's no possible way you have an attack strong enough to stop this killer hurricane!"
To keep him from using any attacks anyway, out of my body comes dozens of translucent little leech-looking things. The purpose of these purpose of these parasites is to leech onto the enemy and suck their blood until said enemy is sucked dry. The evasive creatures dart towards the soon-be-dead Max. Mwahahaha! I await to hit him.

Old 02-01-2013, 07:30 PM   #13
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

I'll counter tommorow. Sorry.
Old 02-02-2013, 09:40 AM   #14
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Yuck! That blob tasted really disgusting! Does this guy keep these things in his body or something? I ponder over this, as sweat rolls down my face and neck. At this point, i'm sweating like crazy, so I'm really wanting to just get this over with. As of right now, Max's veins seem like they are growing in size, as they are visible. And here I thought he was attractive... Just then, he sends some invisible attacks at me. Probably some kind of wind blade. They're exceptionally quick!

"Ah!"

Out of pure reflex and luck, I put my hand up to defend myself, and I form a shield of ice. I open my eyes in time to see the wind blades hit the already melting shield. The enemy's attack finishes it off. "Haha! I bet you didn't think I had reflexes that fast!" Funny thing is neither did I..... Great, now there's some sort of barrier coming around. Countless eyes open inside it. My vision is getting a blurry, with my senses dulled as a result of the sudden feeling of sleepiness. What is happening?! I slightly see the eyeballs glowing faintly, as if they are getting ready to fire something. I gotta think fast! As much as I hate to this, my thumb has gotta go. Biting into it causes me to jolt back to reality in time to destroy the eyes. I yell out to my opponent:

"Nice try, Max, but it's gonna take alot more to defeat me!"

The tip of my jet-water sword glares back at the eyeballs.My body then proceeds to move 'round and round and round, while the sword quickly creates a storm of water spinning around me. It's like an ever-growing hurricane, and I am the EYE of the hurricane. The only difference is this small hurricane is insanely fierce and strong. Even strong enough to blind all the eyeballs before they get a chance to fire. They seem to refuse to be taken down without a fight, as they dissolve into acid. Funny thing about this attack is that it's made of water, so the acid and the water mix together. So now the water is a purplish liquid, ready to dissolve anything that touches it. Soon, it becomes big enough to melt the whole barrier.

"I'll kill you with your own acid, you bonehead! Hahaha!"

My feet lift off the ground slowly, with the water/acid acting as sort of wings. So basically, i'm like a frisbee disc, hovering over to Max. "There's no possible way you have an attack strong enough to stop this killer hurricane!"
To keep him from using any attacks anyway, out of my body comes dozens of translucent little leech-looking things. The purpose of these purpose of these parasites is to leech onto the enemy and suck their blood until said enemy is sucked dry. The evasive creatures dart towards the soon-be-dead Max. Mwahahaha! I await to hit him.

Marina takes control of my acid as it dissolves the barrier. "I will show you just what I'm made of!" She hovers over to me like a frisbee disc. "Hell transformation!!!"

My eyes turn black as armor appears all over my body. The armor is black and red as hellfire than covers my whole body.

Spoiler:

"I shall now pass down judgement." As the acid and water hovers over to me and the leeches appear, I hold my hand out in front of me. "Chains of the damned!" Hellfire chains appear behind me as they rush to the water/acid tornado and the leaches as they burn away the leeches and and the water/acid that is about to approch me, completely getting rid of both threats. "I told you to give up, but you insisted on fighting. That was your last chance!"
The chains attempt to entalgle Marina as I appear in her face. "Ultimate engager!" I open my mouth as a I shoot a giant wave of hellfire at my opponet, which cannot be put out by normal means. "Ultimate chaser." I fly back as I swing my wings fowards, sending a wave of air at Marina as I appear a few meters away from Marina. I hold both hands in front of me as two beams of hellfire are fired from my palms. They home in on Marina as they attempt to burn her to nothing, not even leaving ashes if hit. I dash behind her while this attack is happening. "Bone." A bone sword appears in my hand as I close my eyes. "pH." A black barrier appears over my bone sword which will disable any acid it touches by increasing the pH level of the acid. I swing the bone sword at Marina 20 times. "Speed." I swing my sword at Marina faster than before, attempting to slash her 20 times in 5 seconds. "Inertia." I decrease the inertia of my bone sword as it moves almost instantly. "Friction." I swing it even faster, with each slash being damn near instant as I slash 25 times. The hellfire beams have to be where Marina is by now.

I dash away from Marina as I hold both hands out in front of me. "pH barrier." A solid barrier appears around my opponet as spikes appear on the inside. This barrier will increase the pH of any acid, taking away it's acidic nature. The barrier begins to shrink as I throw a small sphere over to my opponet that is as black as black can get. "Combustion barrier." A red barrier appears around me that is able to block explosions quite nicely. "Big bang boom!!" The small sphere explodes massively around Marina, attempting to break the pH barrier around her and engulf her in the explosion as I recive no damage, thanks to my combustion barrier.

"I must commend you. You have made me use 10 percent of my power." I clap in enjoyment with the cocky little thought in my head that my opponet is dead.
Old 02-02-2013, 09:40 AM   #15
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I have traveled far and have honed my skills. Wisdom is greater than power!
Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

jesus! joon! ino! how ccould you not invite me! T.T

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
"I'm going to tell you something important now, so you better dig the wax out of your ears and listen! The reputation of The Naruto Forum echoes far and wide. When they talk about its badass leader - the man of indomitable spirit, awesomeness, charms and masculinity - they're talking about me! The MIGHTY NINYN!!!"

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
src="

Ninyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 09:41 AM   #16
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

It's a tournament.
I would maul you anyway.XD
Old 02-02-2013, 09:42 AM   #17
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Yeah, and you would just try to do perverted things to me, joon. -.-

Edit: I MEANT NINYN

Old 02-02-2013, 09:44 AM   #18
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I have traveled far and have honed my skills. Wisdom is greater than power!
Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

-.- no actually id help you fight joon. XD

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
src="

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
"I'm going to tell you something important now, so you better dig the wax out of your ears and listen! The reputation of The Naruto Forum echoes far and wide. When they talk about its badass leader - the man of indomitable spirit, awesomeness, charms and masculinity - they're talking about me! The MIGHTY NINYN!!!"

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
src="

Old 02-02-2013, 09:46 AM   #19
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Yeah, and you would just try to do perverted things to me, joon. -.-

Edit: I MEANT NINYN
lolol
GG IG. ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninyn View Post
-.- no actually id help you fight joon. XD
But, it's more fun to fight alone depending on the opponet. So you won't get caught in my explosions that I make.
Old 02-02-2013, 09:47 AM   #20
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

true true.... dont forget though i have zodiac mode XD so zodiac repels the blasts

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
src="

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
src="