Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 01-30-2013, 04:44 AM   #61
MWolman1990
Academy Graduate

MWolman1990 has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.
Default Re: Naruto Chapter 618

yessssss all i have to say is yesssss
MWolman1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 04:58 AM   #62
Asura kisuke
Freshmen Academy Student

Asura kisuke is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Tobirama senju the one who created the Eco tensei will break it when they learn of what is going on with the war all four Kages will help naruto in some way but I definitely want to see Madara vs Hashirama and minato in action not to mention haruzen sarutobi Kishi better play this out good. I was expecting them to return now they have.

Last edited by Asura kisuke; 01-30-2013 at 05:02 AM.
Asura kisuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:20 AM   #63
l3thall3g3nd
Chunin Exam Proctor

l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Ok I love the fact the four hokage have been summoned but the way it was done makes absolutely no sence, I'm sorry but kishi's explanation for how oro got his arms back seems to be pulled out of thin air.
l3thall3g3nd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:30 AM   #64
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

It makes perfectly sense on everything, I mean it's not top notch but it does make sense and I was actually thinking of a loop hole cause obviously everything has a loophole including what Kishi did.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LHG

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
LilHinataGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:34 AM   #65
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I can already foretell the massive raging if Sasuke fights and defeats them.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:45 AM   #66
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
Don't you love how naruto was all alone his entire life? Ya know, in that crappy apartment? Naruto Uzumaki?

THERE IS NO GOD DAMNED UZUMAKI DISTRICT.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Uzumaki district.Introduced after 618 chapters.Right.
Quote:
And then Minato be forced to kill Kakashi right in front of Naruto.

Yes.
Idk but my translation didnt mention an district just a shrine which isnt strange because the entire village wears their symbol on their back.

And noctis i'd love a twist like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jutsu Junkie View Post
That went by way too fast. It does confirm my suspicions about Kishi's "rules" (as if Naruto didn't already prove the point with his RM clones) in that they aren't rules in the slightest. Don't believe anything a character says about limitations. As Bruce Lee's motto says: No limitations for limitations.

By the way, Oro now has control of multiple weapons of mass destruction, including at least one god.
Welcome to naruto, your very slow to only have figured that out after 618 chapters.

Quote:
Inb48gatesandlive
Just like this chapter i wouldnt be suprised at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azal View Post
Duel to the death: Naruto vs. Minato. Who will come out on top!?
^This the only thing i am intrested about in the story now is possible dream matches and feats for hiruzen so i can finally debate for him in bg's without losing if youre expecting actual quality here youre reading the wrong manga.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godaime Kazekage View Post
Omg...what? Wasn't expecting that... I'm totally conflicted about this. I love Minato and want to see more from him, but not as an ET. And in one chapter the "rule" that people in the Shiki Fujin can't be summoned is broken. How the hell did Oro know about all of this? I guess it'll just be chalked up to him "doing his research and being well informed".
Am i the only one who saw this coming from 300 chapters ago (more of a vague feeling but i always knew they would return in some form).

It wasnt broken because they werent in shiki fuujin. They were freed and then summoned.

Quote:
People need to stop pretending this chapter wasn't a steaming pile of bull excrement.
Maybe its because my standards for naruto have lowered since tobi=obito and cause oro is my favorite character but i liked this chapter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
Yes its very sketchy Especially since Oro had no clue what the reaper looked like the first time he saw it.

Wasn't he deathly ill over the timeskip?

@Noctis But.. but.. Minato
No he wasnt he transferred over to his new body the nameless guy its only until part 2 begins that the body starts 'rejecting' him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokageSoulReaper View Post
Wow.....amazing....hopefully the Hokages will be in full control of themselves ala Itachi/Madara

Wonder, now that Oro has his arms back......will he end up being the final villain?

And since in a way Minato's back....a friend of mine sorta ended up being right lol
YES oro is the only reason i keep reading this crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruske Uzuchi View Post
... ARE YOU REALLY SERIOUS? I thought the one who knew everything would be someone like Rikudou Sennin, HELL when I saw the Shinigami I thought it was him. THIS ! The one's who know everything is the previous hokages? WHAT THE IS THIS. Getting really sick and tired of Kishimoto trolling me.

Now that what pissed me off. It always got to be ''Konoha'' who has to know everything. And what the hell is up with the ''Uzumaki district?'' Why is it being mentioned just now. And Dead-Demon-Consuming-Seal is a jutsu made by Uzumaki's... not surprised about that. No wonder Minato knew how to do it. Must of learned it fro ma scroll. Come to think of it (probably been on the Scroll of seals) but still pissed at this chapter.
They didnt mean the one who actually know everything just the ones who know everything about the uchiha , which technically is everything because thats whats this manga is about uchiha eyeballs and hard wood. Its almost uchiha yaoi fest.

Quote:
Chapter was horse .
Every chapter since the war with no casualties was. hell every chapter after dragonball z no jutsu was horse**** or alliance bird no jutsu r u kidding me. why did no one complain about that asspull.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen_Chidori View Post
People complain too much.
Indeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3thall3g3nd View Post
Ok I love the fact the four hokage have been summoned but the way it was done makes absolutely no sence, I'm sorry but kishi's explanation for how oro got his arms back seems to be pulled out of thin air.
It kinda does.

Cant summon from shiki fuujin.
Unseal shikifuujin.
Get lolspirits back.
Use edo tensei because they are free now.

It kinda does make sense.

Although the uzumaki shrine was random.
------------------------------------------

All i want now is my prime hiruzen fight/flashback.

And also people saying oros edo tensei was inferior you are about to be disproved. Kabutos control is only better the jutsu is the same.

Orochimaru+Hiruzen = good chapter for a hiruzen/oro fanboy.

Anyone think minato has kuruma other half. That would be awesome. Naruto+yang vs Minato +yin.

The onyl twist that would make up for all the mistakes ever made if oro went 'ok former kages finish your job and wipe out the last uchiha mwuhahaha' and then sasuke dies gruesomely fighting the former 4 kages. *plzkishi*

The manga is much better when you lower your standards.

I wonder what Black Person Kages status is atm.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:46 AM   #67
MWolman1990
Academy Graduate

MWolman1990 has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

also to add oro getting his arms back awesome way to come full circle with that aspect of the story
MWolman1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:51 AM   #68
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
It would be perfectly justified. Assuming that Orochimaru improved his Edo Tensei and that Hokage are at full power.

Sasuke defeating Minato would be plausible.
Sasuke defeating Tobirama would be far-fetched.
Sasuke defeating Minato would be highly unlikely.
Sasuke defeating Hashirama would be almost impossible.

Sasuke defeating all four of them, even with the help of Jugo, Suigetsu and Orochimaru is hard to imagine!!!
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:53 AM   #69
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
That would suicide his own.....oh wait saucetards....*sigh*

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Yes
Old 01-30-2013, 06:11 AM   #70
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

It would funny the reaper killed the souls inside himself when he ripped his belly open.

edit:...subdeath... or something...you know what I mean >.<

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 06:15 AM   #71
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Awww sheeeeeeeeet. I'm not gonn even rate this chapter

Also, I thought Oro got his arms healed when he swapped bodies with that bandage guy in Part 1.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 06:22 AM   #72
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxHead View Post

Also, I thought Oro got his arms healed when he swapped bodies with that bandage guy in Part 1.
Why would changing bodies get his soul arms back?

Quote:
Quote:
Yes
Old 01-30-2013, 06:24 AM   #73
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxHead View Post

No....
I think that Suigetsu said that Sasuke had defeated Oro only because Oro had no arms due to Shiki Fuujin.
It was after Kabuo was defeated.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 06:29 AM   #74
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Chapter was total awesomeness!
Loved it! <333
You cant say that we didnt all expect that the four Hokage would come back sooner or later.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

InnerSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 06:31 AM   #75
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blah. View Post
I don't see how this chapter is bad? Every question and mystery we've had stems from the 4 hokages/Reaper Death Seal. They ARE history in the world of Naruto. That's like saying, "oh, it's bullcrap that Abraham Lincoln has a broader understanding of everything that happened in the world back then." Like, what??? Kishi decides to tie up loose ends and people are upset. I don't get it.

Quality chapter.

P.s. we never knew enough about the Uzumaki clan (obviously because the manga has been depicted through ppls eyes that knew nothing about them), so I'm glad the essence of their clan was preserved.

Tying up loose ends is great. But the way Kishi does it is lazy and cheap.

I mean Team Sauce might as have well used Time Machine No Jutsu.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 06:34 AM   #76
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by InnerSakura View Post
Chapter was total awesomeness!
Loved it! <333
You cant say that we didnt all expect that the four Hokage would come back sooner or later.
It wasn't that we didn't expect them but that Kishimoto practically said

Oh the Hokage THEY'RE NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER COMING BACK
WHY WOULD YOU THINK THE HOKAGE ARE COMING BACK!? THEY'RE NOT!
THE HOKAGE ARE SO NOT COMING BACK! HOW STUPID ARE YOU TO THINK
THAT THE HOKAGE WOULD COME BACK! THEY ARE LONG GONE AND THAT MEANS THAT THE HOKAGE WILL NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER RETURN!!!

(Later)

Crap I wrote myself into a corner again!

Reanimation!

Kinda reminds you of...

bit approved

...At least in my case.
Old 01-30-2013, 06:39 AM   #77
Poodle
Chunin Exam Participant

Poodle has completed a tough C-rank mission!Poodle has completed a tough C-rank mission!

i don't like the whole idea of ET. its ridiculous how they keep bringing back these super powerful dead people over and over again. i do like how unexpected this all was for me at least and adds to the possibilities of whats going to happen. I still think its odd how and why Sasuke revived Orichimaru knowing he wanted to steal Sasuke's body and at this point it seems like he has complete free will. I was thinking Sasuke held some control over him or that he was a shadow of his former self but he seems to know even more than before and he got his arms back. Orichimaru has to be up to something and when he talked about Konoha it sounded like he still wants to obliterate it.

i just really wonder if Sasuke needs all of this against Tobi/Madara/Juubi or the alliance/naruto/etc. i'm leaning towards Sasuke and co. taking out Madara since Madara still hasn't broken a sweat yet.
Poodle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 06:46 AM   #78
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret

Not gonna I was kinda disapointed (probably cause I wanted more awesome Lee) but I was hoping for something you know, like more interesting cause as cool as th hokages arr I dont think kishi is gonna use them as well as Ill want him to.

Souret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 06:55 AM   #79
Larry01239
Special Jonin Candidate

Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
He just wants information, I don't think he is going to fight them.
Larry01239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 07:11 AM   #80
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry01239 View Post
He just wants information, I don't think he is going to fight them.

Hashirama:

If you want us to talk then you'll HAVE TO BEAT IT OUT OF US!!!

Sasuke:

Why?

Hashirama:

SHUT UP AND DUEL ME!!

...At least in my case.

Tags
618, naruto chapter