Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 01-27-2013, 07:28 PM   #101
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Super Heroes Rp

(You can use the wiki he posted or this:

http://popchartlab.com/collections/p...-superpowers-2

or

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ies_in_fiction )

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 08:04 PM   #102
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

(I'll drop the reapers, but look at this.)

EDIT: I looked at the wiki, and soul manipulation has quite a bit of different abilities, I am excited to shoot ectoplasm and soul blasts. XD

Spoiler:

Last edited by loganace; 01-27-2013 at 08:10 PM.
loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 08:06 PM   #103
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I'm gonna have to ask you to take that link down, as we see Brook from OP. Instead, just PM Rad.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 08:10 PM   #104
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Okay, I took it down.

Spoiler:

Old 01-27-2013, 10:13 PM   #105
RadicusMaximus
Apprentice Genin

RadicusMaximus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RadicusMaximus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RadicusMaximus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RadicusMaximus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RadicusMaximus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

(As I said in the PMs, the powers have to be pretty physical. I don't want this to turn into anything like that. Manipulation of materials, senses, strength, speed, ect. Are all good.)

The answer to life is Nutella

RadicusMaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 04:25 AM   #106
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

(I posted that before I sent you the PM o.0 )

Spoiler:

Old 01-28-2013, 09:23 PM   #107
RadicusMaximus
Apprentice Genin

RadicusMaximus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RadicusMaximus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RadicusMaximus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RadicusMaximus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RadicusMaximus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
Max then got out and followed him.
Jeremiah walked up to the door and shot a tentacle at it, shoving it in the office. He then went up to a man and lifted him in the air by his neck, not tight enough to kill him, though.

He stood in that position for about 3 minutes before he moved.

"Seriously? How long is it gonna take them? They would have been here as soon as I touched you last year." Jeremiah said, setting the man down. The man then reached under his desk and pushed a button.

"Uh, they'll be here in about three minutes." The man said.

"Seriously? Don't they have cameras or something? Oh well." Jeremiah said as he picked the man up again, waiting for the police.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozuki View Post
(Ohkey.)

"It could only be manipulating the senses." Ebon said as his glasses turned white, making his eyes unseeable. "Seeing things, hearing things, and other things of the like, they're all caused by this. Of course, these senses are also controlled by the brain, which runs all bodily functions. His power could be more devastating then this demonstration." Ebon finished deduction.
Clarance looked at Ebon. "Interesting...What do you do for a job? Are you a scientist or something?"

Old 01-28-2013, 11:07 PM   #108
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

"Heh, we waiting for the coppers?"

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 04:02 AM   #109
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

I awake in a different room then I fell asleep in.
"OH come on. I guess I should find out what is going on." I walk out off the small room I was in to a much larger room, with multiple supers in it. I follow them a little bit towards the office.
"Hey, I just woke up, can you clue me in on what just happened?" I have a massive headache. I form some Ice covering my hand and I gently put it against my head.

Spoiler:

Old 01-29-2013, 12:26 PM   #110
Spectual
Chunin

Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Lucas wanders around looking at all the other people. Some were fighting, some were hiding but they all seemed to have powers of their own.
"What have i gotten myself into?" Lucas said as he sighed.
He bummed into a rather large looking guy, with 3 or 4 others. The man got mad and he punched into the ground,making a few cracks where i landed. "That hurt.... What was that for?" i say as i get up and look him in the eye.
Spectual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 12:38 PM   #111
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

"I prefer researcher." Ebon said blandly.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 02:23 PM   #112
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

"Again, Can someone please tell me what is going on!" I then point my hand towards the ground and covered the floor in ice. "Someone tell me before I freeze you all."

Spoiler:

Old 01-29-2013, 02:42 PM   #113
Spectual
Chunin

Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Just as I'm looking the man in the eye the floor is coated in ice. "Ice?" I then look to see where the ice came from, I see a man standing there with an angered look on his face. Walking up to him I ask "What's up with you?" while I try not to slip on the ice.
Spectual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 04:29 PM   #114
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

"Again, what is going on. Do you know anything?"

Spoiler:

Old 01-29-2013, 04:48 PM   #115
RadicusMaximus
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
"Heh, we waiting for the coppers?"
Yeah, they'll take us to the prison.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozuki View Post
"I prefer researcher." Ebon said blandly.
"Interesting...."

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganace View Post
"Again, what is going on. Do you know anything?"
"Hi, my name is Clarence, nice to meet you." Clarence said.

Old 01-29-2013, 06:37 PM   #116
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

"Thank you, someone who can hear me repeatedly asking what on earth is going on."
I go to shake his hand, but then realize it is covered in ice, I then go to shake his hand with my other hand.

Spoiler:

Old 01-29-2013, 08:01 PM   #117
RadicusMaximus
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganace View Post
"Thank you, someone who can hear me repeatedly asking what on earth is going on."
I go to shake his hand, but then realize it is covered in ice, I then go to shake his hand with my other hand.
Clarence watches the man switch shaking-hands. He is confused, but thinks nothing of it and shakes with his left hand. "Sooo....what is your name?"

Clarence looks at the other men, they all slyly shake their heads.

Clarence waits for a response from this new man.

Old 01-29-2013, 09:54 PM   #118
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

So why we wait can I have some fun with this building?

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Old 01-29-2013, 09:57 PM   #119
RadicusMaximus
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
So why we wait can I have some fun with this building?
"Do whatever you want. You can even fight the police once they get here, I don't care, as long as eventually we get taken to prison."

Old 01-29-2013, 10:38 PM   #120
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"Heh..." I then look at as I blast the roof all the way through. I then float of and begin to destroy the buildings nearby. "Heh... Humans..."