Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2013, 05:13 PM   #241
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: BG Convo #71: Plank is watching you

The teachers didn't give you a 100%?

Burn the school down.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Old 01-29-2013, 05:16 PM   #242
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

@Sora

I'm still waiting for my AP World History, Chemistry, (that's right I'm done with bio), and Scriptures grade

@Daph

only you

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 01-29-2013, 05:17 PM   #243
setsun
Special Jonin Candidate

setsun just might be Kage someday.
setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.

Burn the witch!!!
Old 01-29-2013, 05:30 PM   #244
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Those grades are cute.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 01-29-2013, 05:46 PM   #245
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

AS you can see I hate math.

Geometry/Trig is completely different though Last 2 quizzes/tests i got 92-100

Old 01-29-2013, 06:13 PM   #246
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

My final grades for this quarter:

86 in Japanese (that dumb harlet took off points for me skipping her class and missing 14 days. )
94 in math.
90 in science.
97 in history.
96 in lit.
aaaand i think i failed shop because i got a 30 on a take home quiz. long story.
Old 01-29-2013, 06:19 PM   #247
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

reading American history is awesome

especially the 1800's

I love the reactions of a lot of kids when they realized the Democrats..supported slavery, were against enfranchising black people because according to their logic "doing so would mean we would be morally obligated to do the same for our women!!" supported jim crow laws..and everything else

oh that and the civil war era was just a very complicated disaster of emergency patching up a bleed but doing nothing to actually stop the problem until everything exploded

Old 01-29-2013, 06:20 PM   #248
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

It's funny how the forums resemble history so much.
Old 01-29-2013, 06:28 PM   #249
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

@U.Sora
I loathe math as well
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
-snip-
That's why some African Americans are Republicans
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 01-29-2013, 06:29 PM   #250
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Math and Science are the best subjects. No questions.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 01-29-2013, 06:31 PM   #251
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
@U.Sora
I loathe math as well

Really?
Yes. The politics behind the scenes almost resemble politics back in the day so much it's scary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
Math and Science are the best subjects. No questions.
Die. English and history.
Old 01-29-2013, 06:32 PM   #252
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yes. The politics behind the scenes almost resemble politics back in the day so much it's scary.

Die. English and history.
It seems you are my opposite. There is only one way to settle this:

Rap Battle.

Spoiler:
GG. You lose. I'm black. Game over.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 01-29-2013, 06:37 PM   #253
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post

especially the 1800's

I love the reactions of a lot of kids when they realized the Democrats..supported slavery, were against enfranchising black people because according to their logic "doing so would mean we would be morally obligated to do the same for our women!!" supported jim crow laws..and everything else

oh that and the civil war era was just a very complicated disaster of emergency patching up a bleed but doing nothing to actually stop the problem until everything exploded
Back then weren't the Democrats and Republicans switched? Name wise? o.o

I can't remember the names

Old 01-29-2013, 06:48 PM   #254
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
It seems you are my opposite. There is only one way to settle this:

Rap Battle.

Spoiler:
GG. You lose. I'm black. Game over.
GG, US is Jamaican.
Reggae mellows you out.

anyway, I'm about ready to get into a big argument about how America is nothing but a greedy force using other countries for their raw materials with IWD.
Old 01-29-2013, 06:50 PM   #255
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Damn. My only weakness. But mark my words, SCIENCE SHALL PREVAIL!
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 01-29-2013, 07:09 PM   #256
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I love history and language.
Somewhat loathe math.
I love bio.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 01-29-2013, 07:14 PM   #257
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Quote:
GG, US is Jamaican.
Reggae mellows you out.

anyway, I'm about ready to get into a big argument about how America is nothing but a greedy force using other countries for their raw materials with IWD.
True story, true story.

Old 01-29-2013, 07:18 PM   #258
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
that's because of the community like behavior of politics of the eighteen hundreds- I mean average dudes used to just hang out in the white house and congress and just shoot the breeze directly with their constituents and the president

not to mention it was entirely legal to bribe someone with a job in in favor of political support back then

which happens online as often as it does in the work place

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
@U.Sora
I loathe math as well

Really?
not that many- interestingly enough I know a lot of black immigrants..are pretty conservative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
Back then weren't the Democrats and Republicans switched? Name wise? o.o

I can't remember the names

you're thinking of the democratic republicans which is something else entirely..sort of a precursor to the democratic party of the 1800's-present day

its also kind of a precursor to the republicans

in any case no the names weren't different thee only difference was the average republican wanted a strong central government..where as the minority wanted what modern republicans want..stronger state and local governments

the democrats were against the civil war because they believed it was illegal for Abraham Lincoln to grant himself emergency powers..and because they believed the abolitionists were religious fanatics who were violating the separation between church and state by letting their religious views on slavery dictate the war/freedom of slaves (does this sound familiar? Basically this is almost exactly the same concerns they had with George Bush a hundred and fifty some years later)

the democrats of the 1900's are a different beast..you have northern Democrats who look a lot more like modern democrats these were the democrats of New york philly and all those states...vs all the Dems south of Virginia who were openly supporting the KKK and Jim Crow laws and pretty much were massive bigots..who supported core democrat ideals which were strong central government..public works and reform and stuff..just with enormous quantities of racism thrown in..

then JFK came a long and him and Lyndon Johnson alienated the hell out of the insane racist democrats... and when Richard Nixon ran for office he made a deal with them..to get their support to win the presidency and they remained republican ever since

so when the counter culture generation got into politics..they hated Nixon and they hated the racists so they support..the Democrats and that's how the party became what it is today

but yeah TLDR: the Republicans were the economically and socially liberal group until the late 60's and Dems were the the socially conservative and economically conservative group

now it's reversed Republicans are socially conservative and economically liberal..and the dems are socially liberal and economically conservative

basically you can blame JFK, LBJ and Nixon for modern American politics and how messed up they are

Quote:
GG, US is Jamaican.
Reggae mellows you out.

I was never disputing that in the first place

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 01-29-2013 at 07:28 PM.
Old 01-29-2013, 07:20 PM   #259
setsun
Special Jonin Candidate

setsun just might be Kage someday.
setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.

Burn the witch 'man!!!!!!!
Old 01-29-2013, 07:22 PM   #260
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

You do it.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Closed Thread

Tags
anti-eregon club, ed edd eddy, lattes, plank, sagepain is weenie, sora is actually jesus, the thread that dies, truth.