Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 01-28-2013, 06:16 PM   #1
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Question about Skyrim.

See i bought skyrim a week ago and now idk do i need to download all the patches or did they come with the game?
Kioroshi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 06:18 PM   #2
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Question about Skyrim.

You need to download the patches. Dragonborn and Dawnguard cost 20 bucks each, IIRC, however, Hearthfire only costs 5.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 06:22 PM   #3
RockyL
no longer has an out of date War System related custom title

RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to RockyL

Oh em gee Skyrim. Touch myself.

"This punch will be larger than life!" - Choji
"A failure will win even at the cost of their own life!" - Gai

The Orochimaru of the Forums
I am teh SMEX!

<3 This heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug
RockyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 06:18 AM   #4
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Hmm so to fix these massive amounts of glitches i need to download patches...okay.

It sucks that they cost money >.>

And Thank you boxhead.
Old 01-29-2013, 06:26 AM   #5
Naruto Namikazi
Chunin Exam Participant

Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

No correction... Patches dont cost money... what he's talking about is called DLC-s (Downloadable Content) Is like Expansion packs to the game... THAT costs money

What you are looking for, fixes for patches and that kind of stuff doesnt cost a dime... You can download them from anywhere

To tell you the truth though, i donno if any updates were released, since i played the game without even installing 1 update, and it worked fine... If you have an AMD video card, you might experience problems that Nvidia users dont.

The patches are mostly available on official webiste or any other sites that let you download it... Patches arent like cracks so anyone can upload them.

I did a little bit of research right now... Goggled Skyrim Patch, there is the 1.8 and its on steam, but it's a Beta... So play the game the way it is.

If you have any more questions about games in general i am always here ^^
Save Us

Naruto Namikazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 06:37 AM   #6
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

^ thank you for response and im afraid i forgot to mention i am playing it on PS3 so :O so you think i should download all of patches for bugs?It really is buggy and messed up.Some quests don't appear,some won't go away and some items are stuck in your inventory forever :O.

Btw should i sell elder scroll to that ugly troll? I made it rhyme
Old 01-29-2013, 07:54 AM   #7
Naruto Namikazi
Chunin Exam Participant

Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/08/...-playstation-3
http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/07/...w-patch-on-ps3
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/01/...s3-in-february

I am not an expert on consoles like i am on PCs... But these links should give you an idea about the 1.7 patch

Also, PS3 is known to have problems in Skyrim, all thanks to Bethesda S: Bethesda always made PC games though, so it cant be blamed.

Basically, even the patch might still not solve all the problems
Save Us

Old 01-29-2013, 07:55 AM   #8
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Get fireball spell.

Max out Enchanting and Smithing.

Build mage armor that allows you to cast Destruction for no Mana

SPAM FIREBAWLZ!!!!!!

My favorite thing about Skyrim, spamming fireballs xD

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 10:06 AM   #9
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Meh its boring to play like that.

Idk smithing+enchanting make the game too easy it actually ruins the fun. (I know cause i abused that res potion glitch

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 10:17 AM   #10
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

I was actually afraid to play a certain guild quests cuz i was scared of bugs....

So far I learned this "if you become arch-mage and never did bussiness with enthir you will never be able to"

"if you become arch-mage before talking to urag about main quest elder scroll you won't have that option to talk to him"

And i bet there is more ._. can someone point me to these MAJOR bugs?Yea also i made draugr deathlord breakdance cuz i stuck him to wood with unrelenting force lmao.I laughed my ass off.

Also you think 2-handed,heavy armor and blacksmith perks are okay build? ._. Im not really rich so i tend to buy game that can last me a lot of time so i don't have to spend money on new ones.So ima be trying Mage,Warrior,archer and thief for this game.

Currently playing Archer wood elf.I just sneak and 1 shot everyone,dragona re 3 shoots.Its boring actually.

Is my safe fail became too big or what?everytime i enter a city it lags like .Its only 12 mb save file so idk is it big ._. i would say no...

Last edited by Kioroshi.; 01-29-2013 at 10:20 AM.
Old 01-29-2013, 10:18 AM   #11
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Get the Dragonborn pack, it's so good. "In my eyes."

Obito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 10:19 AM   #12
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

No don't down load the patches. Smith using Iron and make millions of daggers THEN do sneak on the greybeared and then you can patch them =)

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 10:22 AM   #13
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

I tried assaulting greybeards while they were meditating.Lets say it didn't end well....
Old 01-29-2013, 10:23 AM   #14
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

You have to do it slowly lol only when the eye closes and one slash or two not when the eye opens.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 10:29 AM   #15
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioroshi. View Post
I was actually afraid to play a certain guild quests cuz i was scared of bugs....

So far I learned this "if you become arch-mage and never did bussiness with enthir you will never be able to"

"if you become arch-mage before talking to urag about main quest elder scroll you won't have that option to talk to him"

And i bet there is more ._. can someone point me to these MAJOR bugs?Yea also i made draugr deathlord breakdance cuz i stuck him to wood with unrelenting force lmao.I laughed my ass off.

Also you think 2-handed,heavy armor and blacksmith perks are okay build? ._. Im not really rich so i tend to buy game that can last me a lot of time so i don't have to spend money on new ones.So ima be trying Mage,Warrior,archer and thief for this game.

Currently playing Archer wood elf.I just sneak and 1 shot everyone,dragona re 3 shoots.Its boring actually.

Is my safe fail became too big or what?everytime i enter a city it lags like .Its only 12 mb save file so idk is it big ._. i would say no...
I never had too worry about bugs like that although i never completed ALL guilds.

Most was 3 i think i have completed all on seperate characters.

If its too easy try setting it to master difficulty it halves your damges and doubles those of monsters. If thats still too easy well you effed on console but on PC you can download mods with even more difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
You have to do it slowly lol only when the eye closes and one slash or two not when the eye opens.
You should be able to one hit them with a good assasin. Sneak + Dagger is overpowered.

I one hitted so many bosses.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 12:22 PM   #16
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

The last expansion-patch-dlc-thingy is cheap. Makes you build a house! yay!
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 04:55 PM   #17
Naruto Namikazi
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioroshi. View Post

The actual problem with

Quote:
Is not an actual problem... Enthir only shows at an EXACT time in the game, unless you come at that time you will never do business with him at all, whether you are a Mage or not. Check some walkthrough-s, they should tell you when he's up for business.

And about this

Quote:
Your save file is the issue here Its 12 mb... What i am about to tell will 99% solve that issue you have... You probably have TONS of items stored with you... As long as your save file is over 10 mb... you will still have that issue... So try to chop down those 2-3 mb, and it should solve the whole thing.

The part about Double Handed weapons and stuff depends on how you play the game... I can kill any Double Handed weapon wielder with my Dual wielding. It all depends on how you play

Hope i helped If you have anymore questions i will try to answer them
Save Us

Old 01-29-2013, 05:14 PM   #18
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

I have lots of more questions lol.Im sick of dragins attacking every 5 min and killing NPC i need,although i kill dragons in 10 sec ut it is rather annoying...

Quote:
Is not an actual problem... Enthir only shows at an EXACT time in the game, unless you come at that time you will never do business with him at all, whether you are a Mage or not. Check some walkthrough-s, they should tell you when he's up for business.
the thing is you won't have that option to talk to him.Also my enthir is kinda bugged now he won't leave his room.Btw is with college of winterhold?savos dies,mirabelle dies,arniel gets teleported to some dimension...?Im becoming lonely XD

I should probably do that,i have billion of stuff i will never use.But rii'saad is annoying cuz hes not always in whiterun.

so are arch-mage quarters an actual home?is it safe to store items there???

Becoming thane of winterhold is rather useless btw.

Vampires are going on my nerves is there anyway to wipe them out completely?

Btw im thinking of making a necromancer character,would seem fun.

Im trying to make a "legendary mage" XD so what are strongest mage perks?Im about to complete entire destruction tree and i heard enchanting is good for mages,along with conjuration.Im not really into alternation and restoration cuz its rather useless....

Quote:
The last expansion-patch-dlc-thingy is cheap. Makes you build a house! yay!

Build a home?wherever u want?amazing
Old 01-29-2013, 05:32 PM   #19
Naruto Namikazi
Chunin Exam Participant

I never play as a Mage, so i can't give you an advice, i was always the Melee type

About the Vampire thing... IF you are a vampire and want to turn back, there's this one mission that sends you to the main lair of vampires and you kill every last one of em and then do something at the end of the dungeon and *Poof* you are back to normal. You can still go to that place without the mission but you will have google it using a walkthrough to show you the place. That should pretty much deal with all the vampires.

Necromancer is good in most games not just Skyrim, so that wouldnt be a bad idea... In Diablo II, the necromancer was BOSS, havent played Diablo III yet, so i can't judge on the latest one.

Dragons show up in a short while ?? That's unusual, when i played the game it was pretty rare to get attacked by a dragon, although sometimes you do come across them roaming. This is the first time i hear about this issue, so i cant really help you with it since i have no experience with it

And go ahead ask all the questions you want I should at least be able to answer half of em You can also ask about stuff other than skyrim
Save Us

Old 01-29-2013, 05:47 PM   #20
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

^ skyrim is thing that is interesting me the most now since i got it a week ago and am still in shock there is such a good game,i only played hack and slash like God Of War and fighting games like naruto XD.

Btw do hunters,imperial fort guards,animals,chickens at farm respawn?

i killed about 60 dragons its rather annoying.

Can someone gimme advice on the mage question? :O

Naruto Namikazi do you think 2-handed,heavy armor and blacksmith is good for a heavy armor warrior?ik i already asked this lol.

what is the hardest quest,dungeon?i find all dungeons to be pretty useless cuz i 1 shot everyone but deathlord...i should change difficulty.

Is there any spell to completely revive the npc?sick of reloading.

I have nothing to do in my acc anymore lol.Finished CW questline now i guess will finish all of solitutude quests before imperials are wipe out.And destroy the brotherhood cuz its rather weird,like a cult...i don't like it.

Btw guys i laughed my ass of theres some orc that wants me to "HELP" him by giving him a good death lmao!?