Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 01-28-2013, 05:33 PM   #1
Maxtone
Special Jonin Candidate

Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

Default Kirito vs. Maxtone

Rules: No GM, etc.

Spoiler:

I guess I'll use Shiko because I can't finish any of my other characters .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Maxtone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 05:42 PM   #2
Kirito
Freshmen Academy Student

Kirito saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Kirito vs. Maxtone

"Where...am I...?" I said. I took my hand, extending it outward, before letting it fall. No login screen came up.

~Sigh~ "Man oh man, why couldn't this be SAO?!" Yui, now connected to me via microchip, provided me with information. I was in a Bleach universe, my race that of a fullbringer. My mind began to race- so many possibilities! I was about to test out my powers, when I noted someone in the distance. My hands immediately went to both swords. I was relieved- I still had my weapons.

Walking up to the masked man, I asked "what business do you have around this stretch of dryland?"
Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 05:54 PM   #3
Maxtone
Special Jonin Candidate

Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

Shiko spotted a young man walking toward him. Or at least Shiko thought he was young, as he tended to forget every so often how ages and appearances worked in the Human World. The young man inquired about Shiko's business in the Human World.

"Y-You can see me? Um, well anyway I'm here to investigate a spatial disturbance-..." Shiko paused in silence as he realized he gave information to a random spiritually aware stranger who surprisingly had two swords on his back. Unsure if this was legal in the Human World, Shiko decided to find out more about this person indirectly.

"Well anyway, you haven't seen anything weird around here like a large black monster or a hole in the sky have you?" Shiko inquired, at this point dropping the attempt at mystery.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-28-2013, 06:06 PM   #4
Kirito
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxtone View Post
Shiko spotted a young man walking toward him. Or at least Shiko thought he was young, as he tended to forget every so often how ages and appearances worked in the Human World. The young man inquired about Shiko's business in the Human World.

"Y-You can see me? Um, well anyway I'm here to investigate a spatial disturbance-..." Shiko paused in silence as he realized he gave information to a random spiritually aware stranger who surprisingly had two swords on his back. Unsure if this was legal in the Human World, Shiko decided to find out more about this person indirectly.

"Well anyway, you haven't seen anything weird around here like a large black monster or a hole in the sky have you?" Shiko inquired, at this point dropping the attempt at mystery.
Everything was fine. Until the man's last words. You see, a memory flashed in my brain- I had seen an arrancar before hand, coming out of a garganta, and had spoken to it. I was told I would be killed if I didn't fight whoever popped the question.

With lightning-quick speed, I launch my leg at my opponent, like I was kicking a football, and indeed he would be launched to a respectable distance. I expertly unsheathed both swords, and, looking sideways, with a hint of sadness in my voice, I call out "sorry...end of the line buddy...." I had to survive this, and get back to my world. And if this Shinigami, as told by Yui, would potentially kill me, then I had to strike first.
Old 01-28-2013, 06:26 PM   #5
Maxtone
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

The young man launched a kick with great speed and force suddenly, it reminded Shiko of the Hakuda masters he saw train when he was young. It took expert timing to evade the strike as the young man drew his two swords and spoke melancholic words to Shiko. Shiko then realized that no average human would kick at those speeds with such skill, and realized his mission was right before him.

"A shame, I thought this would be easy" Shiko called out to his opponent as his small knife called Jaakumetsu flew out from his right sleeve and he caught it in hand.

Shiko ran toward his opponent swiftly. Approaching from the young man's left then utilizing Shunpo to move to the young man's right before striking a precise slice at his right leg to immobilize him. Soon afterwards Shiko quickly backed away to the edge of the road. Shiko then stared at his opponent fiercely while holding Jaakumetsu outward toward him and keeping his left arm closer to his body for defense.

Old 01-28-2013, 07:05 PM   #6
Kirito
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxtone View Post
The young man launched a kick with great speed and force suddenly, it reminded Shiko of the Hakuda masters he saw train when he was young. It took expert timing to evade the strike as the young man drew his two swords and spoke melancholic words to Shiko. Shiko then realized that no average human would kick at those speeds with such skill, and realized his mission was right before him.

"A shame, I thought this would be easy" Shiko called out to his opponent as his small knife called Jaakumetsu flew out from his right sleeve and he caught it in hand.

Shiko ran toward his opponent swiftly. Approaching from the young man's left then utilizing Shunpo to move to the young man's right before striking a precise slice at his right leg to immobilize him. Soon afterwards Shiko quickly backed away to the edge of the road. Shiko then stared at his opponent fiercely while holding Jaakumetsu outward toward him and keeping his left arm closer to his body for defense.
"Afraid not!" I replied back, before focusing. I readied my instruments, raising them slightly, as I watch my opponent run. Suddenly, my opponent appears to my right. My reaction on point, I let Elucidator fall, dropping in the blink of an eye, before I catch it, moving back slightly. Your zanpakuto slightly strikes Elucidator, before you retreat. "Hey, don't give me that look...rather, be more concerned with your zanpakuto. It should have a nice nick in it from clashing with Elucidator!" with that, I mentally tell Yui to start up the combat HUD. A second later, it's online.

"So, you're Shiko, eh?" I say, having pulled information from the Soul Society Database, "the name's Kirito. It's...a pleasure."

With that, I began my assault, running at my opponent at an alarming rate. As I am about to reach him, I will the earth in front of me to spring up, blocking me from view, and also (hopefully) taking you by surprise (as Fullbringers can will the soul of an object to do things for them). I tactically spin around the mini earth pillar, about to strike you, when I use bringer light to appear above you in a flip, lashing out at your shoulders with my instruments of war, and continuing to land behind you.

"Oy, oy, be careful this time, or I might break your toy!" I tease.
Old 01-28-2013, 07:06 PM   #7
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Oh look. Kirito is roleplaying as Kirito. Woaaaaah.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 01-28-2013, 07:08 PM   #8
Kirito
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
Oh look. Kirito is roleplaying as Kirito. Woaaaaah.
It's a bad habit, I know.
Old 01-28-2013, 08:06 PM   #9
Maxtone
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
Woaaaaah.
♫ oh, oh
Sweet child o' mine
Oh, oh, oh, oh
Sweet love of mine ♫
------------------------------------------------------------
The young man spoke Shiko's name as though suddenly informed before informing Shiko of his name, Kirito. Shiko would surely remember the name of the man in black rushed forward at a breakneck speed and a piece of Jaakumetsu fell to the ground.

Jaakumetsu grunted within Shiko's mind, Shiko had now seen enough to know what was necessary.

"Purge Evil from This World, Jaakumetsu!" Shiko called out loudly as a pillar of earth rose from the road and his opponent disappeared from view for a moment and his single knife formed into dual short swords in a flash of purple Reiatsu and a gust of wind. The new blades that appeared from the release would be much more suitable to fight this Fullbringer's heavy blades swung at such unlikely speeds as they were stronger, sharper, and forged from the bond of Shinigami and Zanpakuto that Shiko was proud of.

Kirito reappeared into view for a brief moment as he spun around the pillar of road in an attack formation at Shiko. Shiko played it safe by holding both his swords close to him defensively. Suddenly Kirito reappeared above Shiko in an abrupt strike at Shiko's shoulders with both Kirito's swords gleaming brightly in the sunglight. Shiko ducked low, managing to avoid the swipe of Kirito's blades, feeling a gust of wind from how powerfully Kirito swung his swords. A piece of purple cloth flew away in the breeze. Shiko, aware he was in major danger Flash Stepped to the other side of the road and looked back, seeing that Kirito had now landed and was mocking him.

Shiko exhaled deeply as he resheathed his right blade, keeping it still held firmly in his hand. Meanwhile Shiko kept his left sword outward toward Kirito. As he took this stance a burst of Reiatsu emanated from Shiko, Reiatsu that Shiko would use to strengthen his blades in the upcoming attacks. Shiko then bolted forward, slashing at Kirito multiple times with great force using his left blade before unsheathing and slashing with his right. Once both blades were out in the open after the attack, Shiko twirled both his around to a reverse grip and leaped into the sky with a mid-air somersault towards Kirito before attacking once more with a mid-air double slash, finishing his assault by flipping backwards and landing once more.

Shiko did not speak but instead thought to himself something along the lines of 'Why is he so strong? He could've took my head off and he's just a Fullbringer. Moreover what's with those blades and how does he know my name?'

Old 03-12-2013, 07:04 PM   #10
coolm3
Genin

coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to coolm3

sucks to see that this did not continue lol
The country? The skies? You can have them. I'm busy just protecting what's right in front of me. I don't know what'll happen to me in the future, but if something has fallen at my feet, then the least I can do is pick it up.

A newspaper is a device for making the ignorant more ignorant and the crazy crazier.

You rep me I rep you
coolm3 is offline   Reply With Quote