Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 01-28-2013, 05:48 PM   #5261
SenjuUchiha
Apprentice Genin

SenjuUchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Would you kiss hug or attack the naruto character above you

Id jus say hi
Itachi?
Old 01-28-2013, 05:57 PM   #5262
narutogirl13
Special Jonin Candidate

narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

hug him and neever let go

Omoi

1. Crair Uchiha
2. Ninja Pink
3. joon61
4. Ninyn
5. Souret
6. Shinagato
7. Rogue Uchiha18
8. Stormy_Uchiha
9. Shisko Shi
10. Gaara-Shukaku
11. The sage of the six paths
narutogirl13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 06:01 PM   #5263
SenjuUchiha
Apprentice Genin

Nothin
Suigetsu?
Old 01-28-2013, 06:02 PM   #5264
narutogirl13
Special Jonin Candidate

narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

put in freezer

izumo

1. Crair Uchiha
2. Ninja Pink
3. joon61
4. Ninyn
5. Souret
6. Shinagato
7. Rogue Uchiha18
8. Stormy_Uchiha
9. Shisko Shi
10. Gaara-Shukaku
Old 01-28-2013, 06:09 PM   #5265
SenjuUchiha
Apprentice Genin

Attack
Naruto?
Old 01-28-2013, 06:24 PM   #5266
narutogirl13
Special Jonin Candidate

Kiss

Yamato

1. Crair Uchiha
2. Ninja Pink
3. joon61
4. Ninyn
5. Souret
6. Shinagato
7. Rogue Uchiha18
8. Stormy_Uchiha
9. Shisko Shi
10. Gaara-Shukaku
Old 01-28-2013, 06:58 PM   #5267
Crair Uchiha
The Pale Rider

Location: Madara Uchiha's closet, I watch him sleep shh... aw he's so cute though.
Crair Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Crair Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Crair Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Crair Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Yahoo to Crair Uchiha Send a message via Skype™ to Crair Uchiha

Hug

Iruka

Co-leader of the Sasuke FC.

Just Call Me Madara's Hoe ♚ Fliparrachii Approved
Quote:
Madara-Aijin isn't too bad. I may call you Mada-Ai
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote:
It seems the only way you people are going to learn these type of forums are the worse places to use as social networking and dating sites...is for one of you to end up in another posters trunk.
Crair Uchiha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 03:25 PM   #5268
narutogirl13
Special Jonin Candidate

Hug

Tayuya

1. Crair Uchiha
2. Ninja Pink
3. joon61
4. Ninyn
5. Souret
6. Shinagato
7. Rogue Uchiha18
8. Stormy_Uchiha
9. Shisko Shi
10. Gaara-Shukaku
Old 01-29-2013, 07:30 PM   #5269
Crair Uchiha
The Pale Rider

Location: Madara Uchiha's closet, I watch him sleep shh... aw he's so cute though.
Crair Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Crair Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Crair Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Yahoo to Crair Uchiha Send a message via Skype™ to Crair Uchiha

Hug

Kidomaru

Quote:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote:
It seems the only way you people are going to learn these type of forums are the worse places to use as social networking and dating sites...is for one of you to end up in another posters trunk.
Old 01-30-2013, 04:45 PM   #5270
Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend
Chunin

Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Attack...and win the resulting battle.

Sai

Naruto fan 7 years, forum member 3 years
Bones, Criminal Minds, Pretty Little Liars, New Girl, Harry Potter, The Hardy Boys, Nancy Drew
Owner and Founder of NaruHina Supporters United!
Fear My Girl Power!
Mega fan of Hinata, Naruto, Kakashi, and Shikamaru! ♥
Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 06:36 PM   #5271
narutogirl13
Special Jonin Candidate

Attack

Mei

1. Crair Uchiha
2. Ninja Pink
3. joon61
4. Ninyn
5. Souret
6. Shinagato
7. Rogue Uchiha18
8. Stormy_Uchiha
9. Shisko Shi
10. Gaara-Shukaku
Old 01-30-2013, 07:14 PM   #5272
Crair Uchiha
The Pale Rider

Hug

Tenten

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-31-2013, 09:44 PM   #5273
Shaarotto*
Freshmen Academy Student

Shaarotto* is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenjuUchiha View Post
Attack
Naruto?
make out

Chouza?
Shaarotto* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 02:10 PM   #5274
Gaara-Sama<3
Ninja Academy Student

Gaara-Sama<3 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hug

Konan

~The Fire's Shadow illuminates the village~
Gaara-Sama<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 03:20 PM   #5275
narutogirl13
Special Jonin Candidate

Attack

Nagato

1. Crair Uchiha
2. Ninja Pink
3. joon61
4. Ninyn
5. Souret
6. Shinagato
7. Rogue Uchiha18
8. Stormy_Uchiha
9. Shisko Shi
10. Gaara-Shukaku
Old 02-01-2013, 06:43 PM   #5276
Crair Uchiha
The Pale Rider

Attack

Shibi

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-01-2013, 08:04 PM   #5277
Shaarotto*
Freshmen Academy Student

Shaarotto* is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

attack

Darui
"Create peace? Justice? Are you kidding?! Gimme a break! You killed my master! And my sensei! Hurt my friends! Destroyed my village! After all of the horrible things you've done, don't you dare talk about peace and justice!" -Naruto Uzumaki
"I never go back on my word. That is my Nindo, my Ninja Way!!" -Naruto Uzumaki
Shaarotto* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 01:26 PM   #5278
NaruSaku ShikaIno
Chunin Exam Participant

NaruSaku ShikaIno has completed a tough C-rank mission!NaruSaku ShikaIno has completed a tough C-rank mission!NaruSaku ShikaIno has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Hug
Sasori

!!ナルトとサクラ、シカマルとイノ永遠!!

Don't gain the World and Soul, Wisdom is better than Silver or Gold
It's not the load that breaks you down, it's the way you carry it.
NaruSaku ShikaIno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 08:17 PM   #5279
Crair Uchiha
The Pale Rider

Attack

Kakuzu

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-03-2013, 06:56 PM   #5280
narutogirl13
Special Jonin Candidate

Attack

Omoi

1. Crair Uchiha
2. Ninja Pink
3. joon61
4. Ninyn
5. Souret
6. Shinagato
7. Rogue Uchiha18
8. Stormy_Uchiha
9. Shisko Shi