Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2013, 09:42 AM   #101
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain
Default Re: BG Convo #71: Plank is watching you

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolerThanIce View Post
^I wonder what his reaction will be like
He's going to be devastated. He actually thought he was gonna win this time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-28-2013, 01:06 PM   #102
setsun
Special Jonin Candidate

setsun just might be Kage someday.
setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.

http://www.cracked.com/blog/4-situat...e-feel-racist/
Old 01-28-2013, 01:11 PM   #103
Sagepain

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Shanaynay >.>

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-28-2013, 01:12 PM   #104
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Kendrick LAMAR
Old 01-28-2013, 01:16 PM   #105
CoolerThanIce
Chunin Exam Proctor

CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

@Sagepain: Wait, I thought you guys said that he hated that contest in the last thread? xD

Old 01-28-2013, 01:17 PM   #106
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
I guess Someone found out that I'm actually Jesus in my spare time
The boring one or....

Spoiler:

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
Old 01-28-2013, 01:21 PM   #107
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

Quote:
@Sagepain: Wait, I thought you guys said that he hated that contest in the last thread? xD
He does..........

Old 01-28-2013, 01:23 PM   #108
setsun
Special Jonin Candidate

setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.

And now moving from racism to homocidal maniacs that for some could be living just down the street:http://www.cracked.com/article_16998...r4=recommended
Old 01-28-2013, 01:24 PM   #109
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

You have a ton of articles

And they call daph the news reporter >.>

Old 01-28-2013, 01:43 PM   #110
setsun
Special Jonin Candidate

I also have videos but many of them would get me infracted for various reasons like language, mild nsfw or disallowed material
Old 01-28-2013, 04:03 PM   #111
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
IWD made it in the final round of MoTM
he was in second place
Voting is over
that's news to me

onto stuff that actually matters- Fairie! you said your dad lets you watch crime dramas..that are kinda growed up? Go watch Ripper Street! It's awesome

Quote:
^I wonder what his reaction will be like
oh gladee oh gladaa life goes on yeaaah!! Oh Lalala life goes on!

my nomination was amusing but I have never expected to win

it'd be like me expecting to reach S mod or higher..never gonna happen

Maik rigged an award ceremony to dump on Wooster and I..you think I have a chance at any acclaim out there? Or that I have enough respect for them to care for such an accolade?

it's a platitude handed down by two headed jackals who would like nothing better than to see this section destroyed. Well minus Dev assuming he's on the council..that guys ten shades of awesome and if guys like Box are there same goes for him.

mind ye it means a lot to me that so many Bg'ers voted for me, that I do appreciate. That means more than victory

any way onto something else" Who the hell is fire shadow? That guys antics went right passed POP level well into Megabutt levels of autism

Old 01-28-2013, 04:07 PM   #112
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Ripper Street?
hmmm...I'll give it a shot

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 01-28-2013, 04:08 PM   #113
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
that's news to me

onto stuff that actually matters- Fairie! you said your dad lets you watch crime dramas..that are kinda growed up? Go watch Ripper Street! It's awesome

oh gladee oh gladaa life goes on yeaaah!! Oh Lalala life goes on!

my nomination was amusing but I have never expected to win

it'd be like me expecting to reach S mod or higher..never gonna happen

Maik rigged an award ceremony to dump on Wooster and I..you think I have a chance at any acclaim out there? Or that I have enough respect for them to care for such an accolade?

it's a platitude handed down by two headed jackals who would like nothing better than to see this section destroyed. Well minus Dev assuming he's on the council..that guys ten shades of awesome and if guys like Box are there same goes for him.

mind ye it means a lot to me that so many Bg'ers voted for me, that I do appreciate. That means more than victory

any way onto something else" Who the hell is fire shadow? That guys antics went right passed POP level well into Megabutt levels of autism
Yeah, he intruded in my RP's as well with the same level of autism. Pissed me right the hell off.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 01-28-2013, 04:09 PM   #114
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

I "heard" he's the one who made that introduction with the.. "Free Porn Here." thread. That's all I know from him, other than that, he's just a newcomer.

Old 01-28-2013, 04:11 PM   #115
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Guys, please play nice. He just doesn't understand the system. Give him a shot...
Pretty please :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 01-28-2013, 04:12 PM   #116
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I'd rather not. It's not hard to understand the concept of, "Stop posting here. Do not post again. Please do not post."

I'd rather spare myself the aneurysm.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 01-28-2013, 04:15 PM   #117
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Lol, I think he just needs to read the rules and he'll be fine, he's making threads in sections of the site that doesn't relate to anything within that section, I'd help him but. I don't have that type of patience for someone like him anymore.

Last edited by Obito; 01-28-2013 at 04:17 PM.
Old 01-28-2013, 04:20 PM   #118
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

I loled at all his threads

Especially the Wonderwoman vs Tsunade one.......Definitely felt the need to clarify some things with that one smh.

Also, IWD is actually getting a lot of votes and respect by even some Quasi's and Admins. Its not as Bias as it was before IWD. Just sayin >.>

Old 01-28-2013, 04:24 PM   #119
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
Also, IWD is actually getting a lot of votes and respect by even some Quasi's and Admins. Its not as Bias as it was before IWD. Just sayin >.>
^This
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 01-28-2013, 04:25 PM   #120
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
Yeah, he intruded in my RP's as well with the same level of autism. Pissed me right the hell off.
wait like..no submission for approval? or anything he just ran into the thread? rofl

you have a link?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obito View Post
I "heard" he's the one who made that introduction with the.. "Free Porn Here." thread. That's all I know from him, other than that, he's just a newcomer.
...what's this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
Guys, please play nice. He just doesn't understand the system. Give him a shot...
Pretty please :3
Mega single handedly destroyed the old regime of BG mods with his autism, and he's still around and nobody ran him off.

FS will be fine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
I'd rather not. It's not hard to understand the concept of, "Stop posting here. Do not post again. Please do not post."

I'd rather spare myself the aneurysm.

wait he kept rpging after you told him to stop?
Quote:
I loled at all his threads

Especially the Wonderwoman vs Tsunade one.......Definitely felt the need to clarify some things with that one smh.
he is funny his overreactions are as well

Quote:
maybe so and I'm just too cynical to see it

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 01-28-2013 at 04:27 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
anti-eregon club, ed edd eddy, lattes, plank, sagepain is weenie, sora is actually jesus, the thread that dies, truth.