Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: Who should date Naruto?
Sakura 123 33.51%
Hinata 244 66.49%
Voters: 367. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2013, 11:23 AM   #1601
koshej
Veteran Chunin
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,195
Rep Power: 7
koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

I edited to add that the very GC marriage is a good debunker to NS claiming that one of the REASONS for NS, is Sakura being main - Chichi wasn't at all, yet she "won".
And Bulma had way more chances to get Goku, if she wanted (she didn't).
As of DB/Z - GC is relevant in DB, while VB is relevant in DBZ, so what?
Oh, and about "proofs from Narutoverse" - I've brought ample, I've seen ample, I've seen ample being ignored too.
Now, why do you think Sakura NEEDS to go to Naruto?
Cause as far as we know, she'd rather go to Sasuke.
koshej is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 11:34 AM   #1602
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate
 
NarutoxSakura4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: I'm around.... :)
Posts: 5,669
Rep Power: 11
NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to NarutoxSakura4ever
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by koshej View Post
I edited to add that the very GC marriage is a good debunker to NS claiming that one of the REASONS for NS, is Sakura being main - Chichi wasn't at all, yet she "won".
And Bulma had way more chances to get Goku, if she wanted (she didn't).
As of DB/Z - GC is relevant in DB, while VB is relevant in DBZ, so what?
Oh, and about "proofs from Narutoverse" - I've brought ample, I've seen ample, I've seen ample being ignored too.
Now, why do you think Sakura NEEDS to go to Naruto?
Cause as far as we know, she'd rather go to Sasuke.
But isn't Bulma older? I could see why she wouldn't have been interested. She was teen he was a kid... Makes sense. Later maybe, but Goku needed to have an interest in her too. Goku was pretty ignorant when it came to girls though.

Oh, I'm sure. What I've seen lately is stuff about Hinata on the whole NaruHina thing.

Sakura WENT to Naruto in part 1, Naruto agreed to bring Sasuke back for her.

And, I've heard enough of SasuSaku thing. I said, what I said, and I meant it. Unless if Sakura claims to still love Sasuke, I'm believing she has no interest in Sasuke. Far as we all know, she may have eloped with Sai, cause neither him or Sakura are in the manga chapters.
__________________
I SUPPORT
NARUSAKU!
Do you have a problem with that?
TOO BAD!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
NarutoxSakura4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 11:44 AM   #1603
koshej
Veteran Chunin
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,195
Rep Power: 7
koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Oh, and NARUTO is the biggest girl-knower, SUUURE.
They both are equally dumb in that way.
Sure, NaruSaku isn't like GokuBulma - and I never said otherwise.
But NaruHina and SasuSaku ARE like what I said.
Don't play dumb, OK?
What makes you think that Sakura MUST end up with Naruto, DESPITE being Sasuke'd for AT LEAST MOST of the series???
Basically, you just admitted:
"We don't know a thing about current Sakura, but we WANT her to drop Sasuke and get enamored with Naruto."
Well, typical fan-crap.
Sorry, but no sorry.
You aren't using actual logic to want NaruSaku - you just WANT it, for some twisted reason.
Mind saying it in ONE SHORT sentence - WHY do you want NaruSaku?
Meaning, name me no more than 2 or max 3 reasons, better only 1.
(The less - the more important they'll be.)
I'll say this for NaruHina - cause I've seen hints in the actual series AND I agreed.
That's not even 2 reasons, more like 1.5...
koshej is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 11:56 AM   #1604
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate
 
NarutoxSakura4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: I'm around.... :)
Posts: 5,669
Rep Power: 11
NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to NarutoxSakura4ever
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by koshej View Post
Oh, and NARUTO is the biggest girl-knower, SUUURE.
They both are equally dumb in that way.
Sure, NaruSaku isn't like GokuBulma - and I never said otherwise.
But NaruHina and SasuSaku ARE like what I said.
Don't play dumb, OK?
What makes you think that Sakura MUST end up with Naruto, DESPITE being Sasuke'd for AT LEAST MOST of the series???
Basically, you just admitted:
"We don't know a thing about current Sakura, but we WANT her to drop Sasuke and get enamored with Naruto."
Well, typical fan-crap.
Sorry, but no sorry.
You aren't using actual logic to want NaruSaku - you just WANT it, for some twisted reason.
Mind saying it in ONE SHORT sentence - WHY do you want NaruSaku?
Meaning, name me no more than 2 or max 3 reasons, better only 1.
(The less - the more important they'll be.)
Didn't say that he was.

Playing dumb about what? :/

I would like her to, but she doesn't, absolutely have to be. (Though I'd be disappointed.)

Okay, but let's think about SasuSaku for a moment. Just one more thing. Vegeta and Sasuke are actually quite different. Vegeta and Sasuke have opposite things going on. And let's face Sasuke is MORE evil than Vegeta was. It's going to take more than Sakura loving him, (if and only if she still does.) to get him to change. Sasuke is pretty stubborn. (Not saying that Vegeta isn't, but Sasuke's just heartless.)

Say what?

Why? NaruSaku make the most sense out of all couples in the manga. They have the development that all the other couples lack. I don't want to seem happen because, 'Sasuke is no good for Sakura, Sakura should go with Naruto!' 'Awww, they're so cute together!' (Which they are.) It's because NaruSaku makes more sense than SasuSaku and NaruHina do.
__________________
I SUPPORT
NARUSAKU!
Do you have a problem with that?
TOO BAD!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by NarutoxSakura4ever; 01-28-2013 at 12:04 PM.
NarutoxSakura4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:14 PM   #1605
koshej
Veteran Chunin
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,195
Rep Power: 7
koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Wow, someone should think about how planet-purging, childhood-deprived, warrior-alien-race-born, Frieza-raised-and-tortured - equals NICE and GOOD.
You must be dreaming to say that Vegeta WAS better than Sasuke IS.
How many people did Sasuke actually kill?
How many of them were actually innocent?
Do you wanna recall that "insect" planet that Vegeta blew up on his way to Earth?
How many such planets had he destroyed before?
Yeah, no comments...

Whatever.
Cause their main "development" involved bumps and ouches, abound.
No, truly WHATEVER.
I seriously DON'T see Sakura giving a hsit about Naruto, apart from recently accepting him as a friend, barely.
And my MAIN NaruSaku debunker:
WHY wasn't there a SINGLE moment where our famous FANGIRL Sakura FAWNED over NARUTO???
Which WOULD show that she LOVED him.
But NO, she only LIED to him and GAWKED around - at least she stopped HITTING him, oh, wait, did she?
Care to answer THAT?
koshej is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:26 PM   #1606
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate
 
NarutoxSakura4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: I'm around.... :)
Posts: 5,669
Rep Power: 11
NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to NarutoxSakura4ever
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by koshej View Post
Wow, someone should think about how planet-purging, childhood-deprived, warrior-alien-race-born, Frieza-raised-and-tortured - equals NICE and GOOD.
You must be dreaming to say that Vegeta WAS better than Sasuke IS.
How many people did Sasuke actually kill?
How many of them were actually innocent?
Do you wanna recall that "insect" planet that Vegeta blew up on his way to Earth?
How many such planets had he destroyed before?
Yeah, no comments...

Whatever.
Cause their main "development" involved bumps and ouches, abound.
No, truly WHATEVER.
I seriously DON'T see Sakura giving a hsit about Naruto, apart from recently accepting him as a friend, barely.
And my MAIN NaruSaku debunker:
WHY wasn't there a SINGLE moment where our famous FANGIRL Sakura FAWNED over NARUTO???
Which WOULD show that she LOVED him.
But NO, she only LIED to him and GAWKED around - at least she stopped HITTING him, oh, wait, did she?
Care to answer THAT?
Eh... Still I'm sticking with how stubborn Sasuke is. He had multiple opportunities to come home, repent, whatever and he still hasn't. I can't see a future for Sasuke and Sakura.

Uh-oh... Looks like I said a bad word. XD Well, at least they HAVE development. That and interaction and conversations too. How many conversations and interactions have Naruto and Hinata actually had? Naruto knows, Hinata, but he doesn't actually KNOW her like he knows Sakura. Knowing who you're going out with, BEFORE you actually go out with them, is pretty important isn't it? Just saying.

In part 1 that maybe true, but in part 2, you can see she cares about him.

Are you saying Sakura's a fangirl and she went fangirl on Naruto it would've showed that she loved him? Fangirling is fangirling. Not love. She lied to him because she didn't want to burden to him anymore, that shows she cared. When Sai told Sakura, Naruto he loved her, she cried. That shows she cared. Not loved, but cared. But caring is a great start to love. Gawked around???
Actually, if you compare the manga and the anime, she doesn't hit that much in manga. Plus, Sakura has only hit Naruto when he's acting perverted or stupid. Sometimes he needs a good whack upside the head. PLUS, Kishimoto uses Sakura hitting Naruto for comic relief.
__________________
I SUPPORT
NARUSAKU!
Do you have a problem with that?
TOO BAD!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by NarutoxSakura4ever; 01-28-2013 at 12:32 PM.
NarutoxSakura4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 01:08 PM   #1607
koshej
Veteran Chunin
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,195
Rep Power: 7
koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

All nice and dandy, but you accept Sakura's recent caring and discard Hinata's long-term caring.
And as of knowing each other - I'd say he knows both of them equally NOT MUCH, but he does know that Hinata SAID that he was her role model ever since - which basically shows what she considers important.
As for Sakura, she may BE near Naruto, but did they TALK much in manga?
(Which didn't involve missions OR Sasuke.)
Seriously, WE don't even know about Sakura's FAMILY - the first thing friends should know about each other.
And WE know everything that Naruto knows - cause we READ what he HEARS.
So, she may be spending physical time with him, but was it actual informational interaction - not quite.
Oh, and on the same tune - what are Sakura's dreams and goals (again, apart from Sasuke)?
I'm saying that even if Hinata haven't talked much with him, but neither did Sakura - so neither girl has that advantage for real.
And as of caring, Hinata wasn't "obliged" to risk her life for NOT her teammate (nor given a mission for it) - so even if Sakura didn't do it "just so", still it gave BENEFITS for Hinata, despite not giving SHORTCOMINGS for Sakura (though I do disagree that it didn't).
Anyways, like I said - too many clues FOR NaruHina, to just shrug it off.
koshej is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 01:28 PM   #1608
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoxSakura4ever View Post

By that logic I want current proof that Naruto likes Sakura

Your assumptions can not be proven

Like how you were not paying attention to my NH facts

First she hated him then her feelings turned to friendship thats how.
-helping him in Writing part of chunnin exams
-always likeing him
-giving him the speech for him to beat Neji
-saving him from Pain
-naruto saving him from a zetsu
-Hinata's spech as shee is going to save Naruto
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 01:30 PM   #1609
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate
 
NarutoxSakura4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: I'm around.... :)
Posts: 5,669
Rep Power: 11
NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to NarutoxSakura4ever
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

I never said that I did. :/ Yeah, I know she cares, never said she didn't. It is you that said Sakura didn't care about Naruto... So I brought up the fact she did care. Really, after thinking about it. She did care about him a little at the beginning, not as much as she does now, but she did care.

Well, that maybe be the case. But Naruto knows a lot more about Sakura then he does Hinata. He doesn't really know Hinata's family either. He only knew Neji. :/ And he's dead. Yes, that would be important I suppose, but still doesn't make them any further developed.

Well at LEAST they talked. Unlike Naruto and Hinata, who had five or six conversations in the entire series.

Like I said, he doesn't know Hinata's family, he only knew Neji and he's now dead.

Which is the best kind of time to have with a person to have a relationship. Really? I see quite a bit of interaction between those two when they're together. If Naruto wanted to, he could have hung out with Hinata, but yet he didn't. Why? Because he isn't interested in her romantically. And you can't say that he was, is, or will be.

What does that have to do with anything? One of Naruto's future goals is Sasuke. And what Hinata's future goals? Other than have Naruto acknowledge her, hold Naruto's hand... Oh, wait... Speaking of goals. Has Hinata ever supported Naruto in his dream of becoming Hokage? I think not. Sakura has. All Hinata's thinking about is her own goals to become Naruto's bride pretty much.

Again at least they have talked. Hinata was too busy being shy to even talk to the guy she likes. If she's so determined she would've gotten enough guts to talk with him. I mean really.

It does benefit Hinata... so...???

I hear that so many times a day. What clues are you guys really seeing that point to NaruHina. Similarities in names? Hand holding? Kishimoto copying off of DB? What? Because I hear the talking of clues, but don't see them stated.
__________________
I SUPPORT
NARUSAKU!
Do you have a problem with that?
TOO BAD!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
NarutoxSakura4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 01:41 PM   #1610
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate
 
NarutoxSakura4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: I'm around.... :)
Posts: 5,669
Rep Power: 11
NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to NarutoxSakura4ever
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

By that logic I want current proof that Naruto likes Sakura ~ 617 who's he thinking about at the end. Sasuke, he's still thinking of Sasuke. He's still wanting to bring him back. What does that tell you? He's still wanting to fulfill his promise.

Your assumptions can not be proven ~ What assumptions now? Neither can the assumptions you have.

Like how you were not paying attention to my NH facts ~ I'm not even on here every day... How can I ever have seen them? I don't look for you posts and read them you know? I have a life.

First she hated him then her feelings turned to friendship thats how. ~ She hated him at first, then later became friends with him in part 1. She didn't hate him at the end of part 1.

-helping him in Writing part of chunnin exams ~ And he didn't even know she was there at first. XD
-always likeing him ~ ..... Well, that's great... :/
-giving him the speech for him to beat Neji ~ Yay, she gave him a speech. Just like after Neji died... Huh, funny how that came to be.
-saving him from Pain ~ That goes along with her confession pretty much. It goes hand in hand.
-naruto saving him from a zetsu ~ Okay, did you want Hinata to almost die... Again? Plus it was a clone and not the only clone that was helping people.
__________________
I SUPPORT
NARUSAKU!
Do you have a problem with that?
TOO BAD!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by NarutoxSakura4ever; 01-28-2013 at 02:13 PM.
NarutoxSakura4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 01:48 PM   #1611
koshej
Veteran Chunin
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,195
Rep Power: 7
koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Just for fun.
I went to wikia and looked up (site-chosen aka "best") quotes by Hinata and Sakura TO Naruto.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hinata, 98/13-14
(To Naruto) "In my eyes you're a proud failure! When I look at you, I get an intense feeling in my heart. Because you are not perfect… Because you fail… you have the strength to get back up… Because I believe that's what true strength is…"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hinata, 437/10-12
(To Naruto) "I used to always cry and give up… I made many wrong turns… But you… You helped me find the right path… I always chased after you… I wanted to catch up to you… I wanted to walk beside you all the time… I just wanted to be with you… You changed me! Your smile is what saved me! That is why I'm not afraid to die protecting you! Because… I love you…"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hinata, 615/10-12
(To Naruto) "Remember what Neji said… 'Naruto, your life is not just your own anymore.' Do you understand what that means? Your ideals… your words… the desire to save every one of your comrades… Those are the things worth fighting for! What inspired Neji and carried him this far were those very principles! But it's not only you, Naruto… every one of us here has come to believe in those very words and that's why we fight in earnest to protect each other. That's why… we are family. If you give up now, Neji's sacrifice will have been in vain. Going back on your word… would truly kill your comrades! And it would result in us ceasing to be… a family… At least that's how I feel… Now is the time to stand with me, Naruto… Moving forward with your head held high and not taking back any of your words… That is also, my way of the ninja!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hinata, 80/1
(To Neji, but Naruto was there) "I will never go back on my word, because that too is my nindō, my ninja way!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura, 297/10
(To Yamato) "Same as always… I can only do the dumbest of things for Naruto…"
Funny, but it has a few quotes that she THINKS about Naruto - but not that she SAYS to him.
Funny, isn't it?
Wikia brings a text wall of NaruHina quotes, but fails to bring a single NaruSaku one.
They MUST be biased, I guess.
Also, the single somewhat relevant Naruto quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto, 103/3
(To Neji) "I'm not gonna run away, I never go back on my word! That's my nindō: my ninja way!"
...is basically repeating HINATA.

From the long non-response, do I make a conclusion that I won?

Last edited by koshej; 01-28-2013 at 11:33 PM.
koshej is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 05:01 PM   #1612
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoxSakura4ever View Post
By that logic I want current proof that Naruto likes Sakura
Yes this is what I wish for
~ 617 who's he thinking about at the end. Sasuke, he's still thinking of Sasuke. He's still wanting to bring him back. What does that tell you? He's still wanting to fulfill his promise.
Naruto told Sakrura himself that brining Saskue back was not for her it was for himself. Sakura told Naruto that she did not care anymore but that did not stop naruto from doing it. Naruto bringin Saskue back is more than Just Sakura.

Your assumptions can not be proven ~ What assumptions now? Neither can the assumptions you have.
then we will both stop assuming kay?

Like how you were not paying attention to my NH facts ~ I'm not even on here every day... How can I ever have seen them? I don't look for you posts and read them you know? I have a life.
good for you. And I just gave you NH things above. I gave it to you this whole time!

First she hated him then her feelings turned to friendship thats how. ~ She hated him at first, then later became friends with him in part 1. She didn't hate him at the end of part 1.
I did not say she did....agreed

-helping him in Writing part of chunnin exams ~ And he didn't even know she was there at first. XD
so?

-always likeing him ~ ..... Well, that's great... :/
yeah unlike Sakura

-giving him the speech for him to beat Neji ~ Yay, she gave him a speech. Just like after Neji died... Huh, funny how that came to be.
huh? I dont see Sakura's speech

-saving him from Pain ~ That goes along with her confession pretty much. It goes hand in hand.
sakura has not said I love you...TRUTHFULLY

-naruto saving him from a zetsu ~ Okay, did you want Hinata to almost die... Again? Plus it was a clone and not the only clone that was helping people.
so? It was by random the orginal Naruto did not hunt down anyboy on purpose
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 05:12 PM   #1613
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoxSakura4ever View Post
I never said that I did. :/ Yeah, I know she cares, never said she didn't. It is you that said Sakura didn't care about Naruto... So I brought up the fact she did care. Really, after thinking about it. She did care about him a little at the beginning, not as much as she does now, but she did care.
agreed???? I think you misunderstood my previous coomment from this that you responded to though

Well, that maybe be the case. But Naruto knows a lot more about Sakura then he does Hinata. He doesn't really know Hinata's family either. He only knew Neji. :/ And he's dead. Yes, that would be important I suppose, but still doesn't make them any further developed.
lol wut? Naruto does not even know Sakura's mom nor dad so whats your point? Sakura barely knows Naruto if she can not even tell when he is suffering. Naruto likes Hinata (or at least the kind of person she is) he knows her well enough that she is hard working and would die for him

Well at LEAST they talked. Unlike Naruto and Hinata, who had five or six conversations in the entire series.
yet thouse convo's have depth and quality>>quantity. And in those convo's Hinata did not hurt Naruto or vice versa....too bad the same can not be said from NS. Hinata did not lie to Naruto in convo either

Like I said, he doesn't know Hinata's family, he only knew Neji and he's now dead.
sooo Naruto can not name a member of the Haruno clan Besides sakrua...that's a problem

Which is the best kind of time to have with a person to have a relationship. Really? I see quite a bit of interaction between those two when they're together. If Naruto wanted to, he could have hung out with Hinata, but yet he didn't. Why? Because he isn't interested in her romantically. And you can't say that he was, is, or will be.
hinata was too shy to do that herself and Naruto was busy on missions and so was Hinata. Also Sakura could have done the same thing with Naruto but she did not. Because she does not love Naruto.Naruto did not ask out Sakura recently either.

What does that have to do with anything? One of Naruto's future goals is Sasuke. And what Hinata's future goals? Other than have Naruto acknowledge her, hold Naruto's hand... Oh, wait... Speaking of goals. Has Hinata ever supported Naruto in his dream of becoming Hokage? I think not. Sakura has. All Hinata's thinking about is her own goals to become Naruto's bride pretty much.
chp 76 pg 10-11 (Hinata's thoughts to herself)
She says that Kiba is WRONG about Naruto not becoming Hokage. She remebers of how people did not believe in him. Hinata did believe in him. She does believe in his dreams. She was always there wanting to be with him

Again at least they have talked. Hinata was too busy being shy to even talk to the guy she likes. If she's so determined she would've gotten enough guts to talk with him. I mean really.
geez she just now gained confidence. And Sakura was too busy being determined to win over Saskue. But As it is clear now hinata has no issue talking to him

It does benefit Hinata... so...???
okay???

I hear that so many times a day. What clues are you guys really seeing that point to NaruHina. Similarities in names? Hand holding? Kishimoto copying off of DB? What? Because I hear the talking of clues, but don't see them stated.
neither with NS

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 01-29-2013 at 05:28 PM.
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 09:30 PM   #1614
placeinthesun16
Chunin
 
placeinthesun16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: castroville, california.
Posts: 964
Rep Power: 3
placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

anything that a clone from naruto does or say the real naruto will experience it aswel once the jutso is release. so the talk that narutos clone had with hinata after saving her naruto the real naruto will remember it aswell.

anyways is kinda obvious is going to be naruto and hinata if theres a pairing. cuz if it wasnt there they would of had not added hinata loving naruto in the first place. from what ive seen on "eureka seven" narutos and hinatas relationship is quite similar to renton and eurekas.
__________________
__________________________________________________ ______________________________________
★☆★*********SECRET*********NARUTOHINATA*********LOVERS*********★☆★
placeinthesun16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:48 AM   #1615
koshej
Veteran Chunin
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,195
Rep Power: 7
koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Anyone to respond (either way) to my wikia quote text wall?
koshej is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:54 PM   #1616
placeinthesun16
Chunin
 
placeinthesun16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: castroville, california.
Posts: 964
Rep Power: 3
placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

well koshej i think you are makingn it obvious for people to see that naruxhina will be canon is pairings happen. not much to argue about that.
__________________
__________________________________________________ ______________________________________
★☆★*********SECRET*********NARUTOHINATA*********LOVERS*********★☆★
placeinthesun16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 02:30 PM   #1617
alanis23
Academy Graduate
 
alanis23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 100
Rep Power: 3
alanis23 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

me again there are a lot of votes for naruhina
alanis23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 12:49 PM   #1618
Sagittarius
Genin
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 398
Rep Power: 6
Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

My laptop died, so I have to borrow someone else's. The keys are too stiff and smaller than what I'm used to and the 'G' key only works if you push it hard enough.


Quote:
Originally Posted by placeinthesun16 View Post
"im pretty lame anyway, considering youve had to save me at least twice now!"~naruto to hinata.
This confused me. When was the second time Hinata saved Naruto?


Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
the point is its a Plus for NH cuz Hinata did not lie and a minus for NS cuz Sakura lied
It isn't really a plus for NH if Hinata has never found herself in a situation where she had to consider lying. If she had of been and had of been truthful, you'd have a point and I'd agree with it.

Quote:
then everyone is slacking. get ya head in the game
That made no sense. It was me who pointed out to you that everyone else was just staring.

Quote:
Why would Sakura be considering or paying attentioin to her classmates??
Because the point of that scene was how Naruto has grown. With Sakura being one of the ones who thought so lowly of him. Now she expects her classmates to diss Naruto. Just like she used to.

Quote:
She should be focusing on the battle of Naruto and cheering for him. Naruto did not pay attention to the others reactions and neither did Kakashi.
You're nitpicking.

Quote:
Why would she care of what they think? Their reactions of doubt SHOULD give her more of a reason to cheer LOUDER.
She loudly cheered him when it was discovered Naruto would be fighting next.

Quote:
Oh please the sand people had that face for everyone.
We as the readers know that. Why would Sakura? Her reaction of disapproval would be understandable.

Quote:
She should not have been frowing in the first place. Naruto needed moral spport not another frown.....
You're nitpicking. But you got what you wanted anyway. She did cheer loudly for him. Top that with a frown of disapproval of her classmates/teachers thinking he's the same Naruto, a smile of anticipation for him and inner monologue of how it was time he showed everyone how much he's changed.

Quote:
then why did she look at kakashi then smile again??? You did not comment about that in the latest post yet
They shared a look, Sakura's of disapproval and Kakashi's usual expression, then they shared a smile. Clearly that scene was a "wait until the see Naruto's growth".

Quote:
so your telling me that Sakura's 3 words were more needed and vital and apperciated then Hinata's speech. Your telling me that Sakura's slap was more needed than Hinata's?????
Your tellin me that the Itachi clone was a bigger threat than the Jubbi itself?!?!?!?!
No. But I can confirm that you were telling me Naruto appreciated Hinata's slap and speech. Which again you seem to avoid proving.

Quote:
1-agreed
2-true... at least I made you lol
3-noooo when did Naruto and Sakura have a moment like that
4-really
5-well a lot would change,agreed
6-i joke
10-why not
So in short you have no minus points against NS other than your baseless opinion and "Sakura loves Sasuke". You ended up proving NaruSaku_KibaHina right.

Quote:
nobody supports kibahina
Thankfully.

Quote:
true. Naruto wants her.... but knows to not have her and/or that he cant make her happy
Didn't stop him asking her on a date or two, and planning to tell her his feelings once he deal with the whole Sasuke issue.

Quote:
that was off cannon yes?? if not where
c34,p11 and 135,p6

Quote:
Jiryria and Tsuande never happened. Tsuande loved another
it was expaliing why NS would not work
You missed the point. Jiraiya notes that the girl Naruto is interested in reminds him a lot of the woman he loves. And while Jiraiya failed to get Tsunade, Naruto could still end up getting Sakura. Naruto tends to succeed where others fail.

Quote:
friendship
Again, you missed the point. The hug is platonic because we the readers know the relationship Naruto and Sakura have. The crowd, however, is less familiar with it. It was the crowd's reaction I was referring to. It's a friendship moment because we know Sakura's feelings were of only worry. It was NS because of the crowd's adoring smiles and the little girl clasping her hands together in a "how cute" expression.

Quote:
once again you do not know her feelings for him. you are putting yourself in her shoes which is wrong.
You can't care that much how wrong it is if you yourself try to downgrade NS by pointing out what a bad girl Sakura is. As if Naruto himself thinks Hinata is better, forcing your opinion into his character.

Quote:
ther you go ASSuming again. ALl we know now is that Sakura loves Saskue as crazy as it sounds
By the way, it's not assuming if one sees the same situation from another point of view. Personally I think Sasuke's attempts to kill her three times made Sakura question her feelings and while she still loves him, I don't think she loves who he is. This is not an assumption on my part, but from my own thoughts.

Quote:
I am not not going to use one of the biggest reasons stopping NS.
I'm curious. What are the biggest reasons?

Quote:
or Sai (who "ships" SasuSaku)
He does?

Quote:
I am not going to waste time on a fangurl who will not admit when wrong and does not believes the facts.
Why is NarutoxSakura4ever being told off by the same person who insists on baseless bashing of Sakura and NS in every one of their argument, rather than sticking to facts shown in the manga?

Quote:
Naruto liked (but has not confirmed it in a while)likes Sakura (but wants her to be happy ad he does not make her happy so may not go for her)
Only the fandom thinks it's necessary Naruto reminds us he still loves Sakura.

Quote:
2 wrong dont make a right. Yes I have assumed. No were as much as you though.
You say two wrongs don't make a right and admitted to assuming, but justify your own assuming because it's less then someone else? O_o

Quote:
then keep assuming... most NS people do to make up for lack of facts and moments.
Likewise, most NH debate based on personal dislike for Sakura because of lack of many facts and moments for their preferred ship. It's also them who assumes we need a recent confirmation for Naruto > Sakura.

Quote:
Anyway Sakura's feelings are feelings of friendship
Welcome to Club Assume.

Quote:
Saskue put her though more crap and Sakura has seen more of good than bad from Saskue.
I didn't get it at first, but now I think I do. Sasuke has put Sakura through a lot of crap, but Sakura sees more of his minor good points than his massive bad points. Correct?

Quote:
I don't believe in NS just because of the moments, I believe it because of the bond, the relationship Naruto and Sakura have together. That is the foundation of NaruSaku that NaruHina lacks tremendously.
I find it interesting that one of the biggest debates for NH is how it would be a waste to show all those Hinata > Naruto moments of NH wasn't the end pairing. But somehow the bond, interaction and relationship between NS isn't a waste of panels.

Quote:
You aren't using actual logic to want NaruSaku - you just WANT it, for some twisted reason.
Excuse me, but why would one need logic to like a ship?

Quote:
I seriously DON'T see Sakura giving a hsit about Naruto, apart from recently accepting him as a friend, barely.
When was the last time you read the manga? Sakura accepted Naruto as a friend BEFORE the Chunin Exams, GREATLY.

Quote:
And my MAIN NaruSaku debunker:
WHY wasn't there a SINGLE moment where our famous FANGIRL Sakura FAWNED over NARUTO???
That's not a debunker. That's just you wanting Sakura to go back to the fangirl mode she grew out of to show her fawning for someone else.

Quote:
Which WOULD show that she LOVED him.
Mature, growing girls don't prove their love by flattery. They do it by the amount of care they show.

Quote:
But NO, she only LIED to him and GAWKED around - at least she stopped HITTING him, oh, wait, did she?
Out of 600+ chapter manga Sakura has hit Naruto three or five times. But seriously, you're giving Sakura/NS a beat down for what's supposed to be classic Shonen comedy?

Quote:
All nice and dandy, but you accept Sakura's recent caring and discard Hinata's long-term caring.
Weren't you the same person who only focused on Sakura lying and hitting Naruto, ignoring all the times she tried to be supportive and showing obvious concern for him?

Quote:
As for Sakura, she may BE near Naruto, but did they TALK much in manga?
(Which didn't involve missions OR Sasuke.)
Do the NH talks not involves missions?
One has Hinata offering for Naruto to cheat on her test.
Another has Naruto cheering for Hinata to beat Neji.
Proud Failure is to help Naruto win a match.
Hinata's "Let's do our best" on a mission to find Itachi.
The war arc.
Has NH ever had a general conversation?
__________________


Last edited by Sagittarius; 02-03-2013 at 06:35 PM.
Sagittarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 03:52 PM   #1619
placeinthesun16
Chunin
 
placeinthesun16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: castroville, california.
Posts: 964
Rep Power: 3
placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

to:saggitarius

ive read 300 chapters lately. so i can say that sakura feelings for naruto are just freindship and guilt about burdening him with the task of retrieving sasuke for her. when naruto turns into the 4 tails and fights orochimaru sakura feels guilt for making naruto turn into the 4 tails to try and save sasuke, she is worry for his life and feels guilty for not being able to help naruto fight orochimaru. her feelings are not love its more concern guilt and frienship for him. since the beggining of the manga sakura and naruto have gone in 2 dates but they were merely base on talking about sasuke situation, not love base.
naruto and hinata have had very little panel time and everytime they togethere they seem to get along very well togethere and have some positive bondin, for all we know hinata loves naruto and is very obvious. naruto knows sakura loves sasuke since chapter 3. when sakura ask naruto if she seem more womanly naruto replys that she looks the same as when she left, assuming that naruto does not pay attention to sakura sexually. all the times that naruto has been togethere with sakura is mostly on the missions. from all the chapters naruto and sakura relationship to me seems friendship base not lovers. hinata's and narutos's relationship is more like and undefine frienship since they mostly share very little time togethere. so naruto and hinata can start of as a fresh relationship. narutos view of hinata has change greatly from thinking she was wierd to simple him stating that he likde someone like her. this is what i can summarise from 300 chapters ive read recently.

to saggitarius: i also dont understand why naruto sed hinata has saved him twice but it might be refering from saving him from his depression somehow, as reference to the proud failure speech.


i believe that the finals pairings might be like this; naruto andn hinata, sakura and sasuke, lee and tenten, choji and ino or sai, temari and shikamaru. but there might not be any pairings in the end. yet this manga/anime is for children and up. so i think it will have a positive ending and pairings aswell. the anime in comparison to the manga has alot more narusaku moments and naruhina as oppose to the manga so it is easy to assume any of this pairings especially narusaku do to the anime. in the manga narusaku is portray less as a couple and more as a growing frienship.
__________________
__________________________________________________ ______________________________________
★☆★*********SECRET*********NARUTOHINATA*********LOVERS*********★☆★

Last edited by placeinthesun16; 02-03-2013 at 05:38 PM.
placeinthesun16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 04:59 PM   #1620
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

it is a plus because Hinata did not cuz an issue and/or put herslef in that situation

ok? But multiple wrongs do not make a right

that makes no sense. Sakura does not show signs that she noticed the others. The poin is she frowned and she looked at kakashi for reassurance. She did not need to frown in the first place.

Not really. Its the same sceniro. And many knew Sakura was not that great of a ninja either. Sakura had no reason to frown. Naruto nor Hinata was not reassured by another but Sakura was. As we said it was a minus for both NS n NS

ok...but when the battle started her screams were silent for a moment. And Hinata could not cheer becaue naruto was fighting her own teammate.

why would she care bout the sands apporval. You are making up unproveable reason why Sakura would frown. If Sakura had full confidence in Naruto she would not care bout ohters opinons and she would have smiled all the time like Kakashi

yes overall Sakura cheered the most and the loudest but she had her doubts. And she was his teammate.She should of had no doubt. She knew all about her Naruto and how he defies the odds.

That is not Kakashi's usual face. That is his everything will be alright. The point is Sakura frowned during the battle which is not a good sign.

fine. The speech was better and the slap was a slap.Agreed

lol no not at all you did not sum that up and you did not list how NH does not work

date or two? More like one. And they just re-connected and making up lost time. Not all dates are romantic. And Once Saskue comes back SasuSaku happens

Chp:34 n 135
-How is Sakura punching Naruto an NS moment? Sakura completely OBLITEREATED the idea of NS. Kono knew nothing of their history and was being a child. It was barely a moment. It was more like a comic relief. And Kono did not support this.
naruto was in the middle of saving Sakura. Once again the frogs knew lil to nothing about thier history and were just making a joke. Sakura was not even there so how is it a NS moment. The frogs barely know Sakura so they were not supporting it. Also that is just about 2 people. Much more people who get more screen time then both of those two combining reconginze NH and that was in the CURRENT season tnot all the way in Part 1.

and Naruto would succed by dating a much better gurl who he never expected he would love. naruto would be surpassing his master but not going for a hot-headed girl like Sakura and going for Hinata. This can be interrupted in diffferent ways.

Everyone was just glad Naruto was okay. Nobody clapped their hands saying how cute. They were just glad he was back. They were gazing upon their friendship. Nobody showed signs of recognizing them as NS

Sakura is not a bad gurl she just likes a bad boy

your thoughts are not facts to the story so they are assumptions

SASKUE-kun

I mean he does not support it. But he knows that Sakura loves Saskue and that has not noteablly changed.

what have I asumed or not use facts on

Yeah reminds us all the way in Part 1. But even he knows how much she loves him and she would be happy with Saskue because seh wants him

what have I assumed?

I have defened and offended Sakura in more threads then one. But over all I do not like her. Her personality of what you say mistakes which makes her is not an excuse. She has lied and manipulated others for her own personal gains. NS fans call Hinata selfish but sakura is the true cluprit.

I am not assuming. Sakura has never looked at naruto romantically

I guess. Idk why she still likes Saskue

not many moments for teammates. They were teammates so their moments were not a waste. And not many were romantic

To prove it

and treating him like crap was not friendly. She warmed up to him after Zabuza arc though i agree

Then why did it not happen?

Not all girls

Hinata knever needed to hit Naruto without a good reason



I did not say all of what you responded to right Sag? It does not sound like me

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 02-03-2013 at 05:20 PM.
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.